All Comments on 'Hot Japanese Summer Ch. 02'

by SaraSensei

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Making Love in Yukata Watching Public Fireworks?

Making love, ui traditional Yukata, outdoor, while hundreds of people are around, while pretending to watch fireworks? Now, that's something outrageous!

Short but erotic and different from Lit's staple which focuses on little more than mostly dumb women, big cocks, and multiple gang bangs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wanted to Read about Yuka!

Living at home or not, I can visualize her as sexier and far more feminine than "Sara - sensei."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Liked your first story

and I liked this one too. The guy below is just being a fool, why choose one woman to hurl insults at another, best to praise them both, and it takes no more effort to do.

Looking forward to the visit to the “rabu hoteru”

My best wishes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oriental Loving

I enjoy your writing style.

Oriental women are so sensoual.

A night of love in the hotel

will certainly peak my interest.

KublaiKhanIIIKublaiKhanIIIalmost 18 years ago
to the last reader: you meant Occidental

Women! this story is about a blue eyed blonde young woman in Japan, a sea of absolute black hair, brown eyed folks (minus the dyed hair, of course).

Blue eyed blondes are truly the "exotic" women, not the 4 billion black hair, brown eyed women of this world!

It's not the skin; many Asians (especially women) have are almost as pale, on average, as Caucasians and, with smoother skin surface because Asians don't have as much hair, so the pale skin is no big deal; it's the blonde mane and the mutated blue eyeds that are truly exotic.

So, yes, someone like Sara-sensei here would be very exotic to the Japanese guy. She is, however, not one of these "exotic dancers [hookers by a different name]", so the story rendered more romance eroticism as opposed to crude, cheap, big-dicked, unadulterated, and simple interracial fuck stories where white women supposedly leave their executive husband over (after getting haf the assets, of course! ;o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
oh wow

I was quite happy to find that there were more chapters to this! It's a lovely story, I wish I could have spent this last yukata festival like that...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Hot. Thanks for sharing :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous