All Comments on 'Hot Mother in Their Grasp'

by rockycoveboy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Even though her son did fuck her thus meeting the incest/taboo definition of the category it's in, I'd argue that the major theme of the story is her having sex against her will. As such, I'd say that this story would be better in the non - consensual/reluctance category. I liked the part at the party when her son fucked her but it would have been hotter if he knew it was his mom instead of just some anonymous milf. Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2?

This is a hot incest story! Is there a part 2 to this? Also anyway possible to have be added to the group who controls his mom?

mexbearlllmexbearlllover 5 years ago
Great start

part 2 please and hurry!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good but

A good story so far but these three 18 year olds can get blow jobs and pussy from their highschool sluts,

D needs some air tight action and an anal train day. DV and DA would be good too.

crawler101crawler101over 5 years ago
this is kinda terrible

'you have to fuck us...because...reasons'

'oh...ok'

tmpforumtmpforumover 5 years ago

"Servicing the team" was a great story, even better than "Wanting the Older Woman". I liked a lot her dressing for the game and the car session beside the lake.

In general, you are a master in the seduction mixed to coercion. This one is a great addition to the original story. I hope that you can continue it until you can keep this reluctance flavor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You need to re post your story "Servicing the team" under your new name. Great story.

Indianaboy79Indianaboy79over 5 years ago
Great

Hope you keep this going!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
who would plagiarise u lol

No built up in story. U even miss the basics. It's surprising someone should plagiarise u.

A gud story has to have seduction , a built up, just like a thriller. Ur story is like a penny among thousands.

Try to learn n not be pompous .

zaksjackzaksjackover 5 years ago
Another masterpiece

more please.....

Emil_JamesEmil_Jamesover 1 year ago

Finest "precis" I ever read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockycoveboy@rockycoveboy
This is the original NewForester who wrote all those stories quite a few years ago. They seemed quite popular at the time, and I received some wonderful Feedback, and I apologise if I didn't reply to Your particular comments. Because of this, I have decided to re-publish some ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES