All Comments on 'Hot Neighbour Crystal'

by live987

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This could of been a series

This was good

The way you set this up could of been a series instead of a quickie

You should do another following from this it would be a hit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sounds familiar

I knew a woman many years ago. She was 35 years old. Her husband rarely touched her. She was attractive, full-figured, and so horny for sex because she had gone so long without it. Circumstances put us together and one day I made a pass at her. I noticed dark hair on her arms, and told her that I had a theory that women with dark hair on their arms must have a lot of hair "below." She was embarrassed at first, then said that it was true in her case. I asked her if I could see for myself. I was surprised when she willingly pulled her pants down and showed me this beautiful full black hairy bush that covered her pussy and abdomen. Just looking at her nearly drove me crazy. She wanted me to touch her, which I was more than willing to do. She started flowing with massive amounts of her love juice that soaked her long straight black hairs and ran all over her. Although she had been married about 13 years and had a child (C-section), her pussy was tight and looked like a virgin's. She had large breasts with dark thick long nipples. When I sucked on them she had a huge orgasm. I was astounded as to how much sweet lady juices would flow of out her hot pussy and down her legs in rivers. We had such hot times together. But, eventually, I moved away. I never understood why her husband would not touch her. She was always primed for sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous