Hotel "Camping" with Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, sorry!" She said. "I didn't mean for that to happen. I just got carried away." At this point she started fanning herself with her hand, like she was having a hot flash.

"Don't worry about it," I told her. "People do unexpected things when 'camping', it's just part of the being out in the wild."

Apparently that made Lisa relax and giggle a little. But it didn't do anything to stop her state of arousal. Her nipples were as hard if not harder than before. And she was still stealing glances at my crotch when she didn't think I was looking.

"Ready to get rid of those pants?" I asked. I was curious if she had gone too far already for her comfort level.

"Yup. Where do you want me?" She asked.

"Stand up right in front of me," I said. "That way I can pull them off easier without us going through gyrations."

"I don't know, a little 'gyration' might be fun," Lisa teased. Obviously the wine was starting to loosen her up a bit.

"Hush and get up her camper," I said jokingly..

Lisa stood up in front of me, her legs inside of mine, with he hands on her hips. Looking up at her I decided she was far prettier than I had given her credit for. As my eyes met hers, I could now tell she not only trusted me but was looking forward to how the game would progress.

Lisa's waistline was eye level with me and my mind was working furiously to decide the best way to remove her pants yet take advantage of the situation to get her as worked up as possible.

I thought about having her turn around so I could see her ass as I dropped her pants, maybe asking her to bend over in the process but that would be too obvious. Besides, I could save that position for when I removed her panties next time and could see her pussy and asshole unveiled at the same time.

Of course, I wasn't even sure she was wearing panties yet!

I decided the best course of action was to just have her stand facing me. But since Lisa had broken the ice on the level of contact with her little kissing session, I had a few ideas in mind for her in return.

I placed one hand on the outside of each leg and gently started caressing her legs up and down through her pants. After about the third time I had repeated this action, Lisa piped up.

"Are you trying to wear my pants off or take them off?" She said somewhat sarcastically.

"Oh, I'm taking them off, all right. I just have to make sure there is no static cling in the material first," I said. This made Lisa laugh and relax further. Now she moved one of her hands from her hip and placed it on my head, gently stroking my hair.

Based on her last comment, I decided I better get on with it before the opportunity disappeared.

I moved my hands up to the top button on her jeans and undid the clasp. My hands weren't cold but Lisa nevertheless sucked in her stomach when she felt my touch. Maybe it was a nervous reaction or done just to make it easier for me, I don't know. It was definitely a sexy move, though.

With my left hand I held one side of her jeans and with the right I grabbed the zipper and gently tugged it down until it was all the way at the bottom. As curious as I was as to whether or not she was wearing any underwear, I didn't encourage her jeans to fall open. I wanted to unveil things myself.

Using both hands I peeled open her jeans to find a skimpy white lace thong underneath. It looked gorgeous against her skin and did a nice job of hiding a full bush of hair. I could feel the heat coming off her pussy.

"I changed those, too, before I came up here," Lisa said looking down at me with a smile.

"Very good choice," I told her.

Fortunately her jeans were tight enough that they would need my assistance making their way past her hips. I slid each hand inside her jeans and moved each of them around to her ass cheeks, enjoying the satin smoothness of her skin along the way. Once I had a cheek in each hand, I gave them a gentle but firm squeeze, which made Lisa gasp and grab my hair slightly instead of just stroking it.

"You're bad!" She said.

"I try," I said.

"Don't forget, turnabout is fair play," she said.

I gently moved my hands down her hips to her thighs, trying to make the removal of her jeans as slow a process as possible. Hell, I was having too much fun teasing her! Unfortunately, after her jeans made it past mid thigh, they fell down to calf level on their own.

I decided to just ignore this event and moved both my hands to her right leg, one on the inside and one on the outside. I moved them up so high that my right hand came into contact with her pussy. After giving it a gentle rub and feeling how wonderfully wet it was under that thong, I ran both hand slowly down her leg to where her jeans were crumpled up.

Once done with the right leg, I moved to repeat the same process with the left leg. As soon as my left hand came in contact with her pussy, Lisa gasped again. Not only could I feel the heat and wetness, but I could now smell her pussy as she got more excited.

"I think my jeans are already a little lower than that," she said.

"I know," I said, grinning up at her. "We just don't want to leave any static electricity behind, you know."

Lisa just chuckled knowing full well that comment was full of crap, it was just an excused to grab a feel.

After running both hands slowly down her left leg, I had Lisa put both hands on my shoulders while I helped her step out of her jeans. Once both feet were out she just kicked them off to the side and left them on the floor.

"I think it's time we switched places," she said, grinning down at me.

I smiled back at her and took the same position she just had.

Staring down at Lisa clad in only her white thong and big smile did nothing to make my cock any smaller and she knew it.

She started out by running her hands up and down the outside of my legs just like I did with her.

"This is how you 'campers' do it, right?" She asked with her little grin again.

"That's perfect," I told her.

After two more passes on the outside, Lisa brought her right hand up to the front of my jeans and started running her hand directly over my crotch, specifically over the area of my cock. The first two times she just moved her hand in circles but the she started rubbing it along the outline of my cock. Her stare did not move from my crotch.

"This looks like it needs more room," she said, to which I said nothing.

At that point she brought both hands up to the top button on my jeans and started undoing it. Then she moved on to the second, then third.

"I guess we'll know real soon, won't we?" She asked.

"Know what?" I said.

"Boxers or briefs, silly!" She said.

I was glad that was important to her because right now all I was thinking about was her sucking my cock!

She kept working the buttons until they were all undone and then pulled my pants open to reveal the briefs. She inserted one hand in each side of my jeans and slowly worked them back to my ass cheeks, just as I had done with her. With that motion my jeans dropped to thigh level, exposing my briefs and now ranging hard on.

With one hand on each cheek she started a gentle massage, all the while staring at my cock. She then left her left hand on my ass but moved her right hand back around to the front of my briefs. She began tracing the outline of my cock through my underwear. Then she started rubbing it, like she was trying to jack me off through my underwear.

"Does that feel good," she asked, looking up at me with a grin.

"A little too good," I replied, hoping she would get the message that I would come soon if she kept that up.

Lisa stopped rubbing my cock and put her right hand up along side it, like she was positioning it for something and she was. With that, she leaned her face forward and placed a kiss on my cock through my underwear!

But she didn't stop at one---she just kept placing little kisses all up and down my cock through my underwear, occasionally grabbing my ass with her left hand for emphasis.

What a turn on! I didn't think my cock could've gotten any harder but this little high school teacher had me ready to go through the roof! Too much longer and I was going to have the biggest load of cum in my underwear of my life.

Sensing how I was tensing up, Lisa moved her head away from my crotch and placed both her hands on my hips again.

"I think I've changed my mind," she said. Then she moved her hand back to my ass cheeks, inside my briefs and started pulling them down.

"Changed your mind about what?" I asked.

"I think we should be naked---now," she said. With that she had moved my briefs off my ass and her hands back around to the front of my briefs. She gently put her index fingers inside the waistband and pulled the briefs out and down from my body.

"I think there's something here that needs some breathing room," she said, bringing my briefs down below my cock which was now standing straight out and staring Lisa in the face.

We were now at a point that I never thought about with Lisa. I really didn't know her and had no clue how attractive she was til an hour ago. Now, I was naked, she was almost naked and my cock staring her in her face!

"Don't move," she said. She then went about finishing the removal of my jeans and briefs, tossing both over on the floor next to hers. "That's better."

Lisa put her hands back on my thighs, gently rubbing them up and down, just staring at my cock and balls. I'm not sure, but I think she was trying to think about what she wanted to do next.

Lisa moved her face closer to my cock and let it rub the cheeks of her face as she moved around it. Gradually she moved her left hand up to cup and massage my balls and her right hand came up to take a hold of the base of my cock. At this point, I was ready to lose my balance so I put one hand on each of her shoulders to steady myself.

"You have a nice cock," she whispered. "Would you like me to suck it?"

"I think that's a great idea," I said.

"Just don't come in my mouth, OK? I like to suck cock but I don't like the taste of cum."

With that Lisa pursed her lips and kissed the head of my cock several times, all the while gently massaging my balls. Then, she opened her mouth and slowly swallowed it all the way down to the hairy base, stopping to suck gently on the head as it left her mouth on the way out.

"Oh, suck my cock," I said. "Your mouth is so warm and soft and wet. Ummm. Geez, I hope you don't mind if your fellow 'camper' talks dirty like that once in a while--it turns him on."

Lisa took my cock out of her mouth to answer. "You can talk dirty to me," she said. "I like to talk dirty, too. It turns me on. Just don't call me your bitch or any of that." With that she swallowed my cock again.

"Not into that either," I said. "Oh, fuck, you know how to suck cock. It's a shame you don't like cum. I'd love to shoot my load in that warm mouth of yours."

Lisa let my cock slip from her mouth, her saliva dripping off the head onto her chest. "Just hold your load till I tell you, sweetie. Maybe we can find some other nice place for you to stick this thing and cum." With a little grin on her face, she put my cock back in her mouth and began sucking again, up and down, over and over.

I couldn't let this go on too much longer or Lisa was going to end up with a load going down her throat. But I was also going to enjoy this as long as I could.

While I was enjoying watching my cock go in and out of her mouth, I couldn't resist dropping my hands to her tits and massaging them. I figured the sooner she got to the point of no return, the faster we could both move on to something closer to fucking

As soon as I started squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples, Lisa started moaning. Then her legs started involuntarily opening and closing around mine, a further indication she was getting worked up. She was starting to lose her concentration on my cock.

"Ummm, that feels nice," she said. She had taken my cock out of her mouth and turned her head sideways to share a kiss with me. As our tongues danced in each other's mouth, she continued jacking me off with her right and massaging my balls with her left.

As our kiss ended she said, "Stand straight up and turn around. I want to do something."

Not wanting to ask and break the moment, I let go of her tits and did as I was asked. Facing away from her I put my hands on my hips waiting for the next instruction.

"Bend over and put your hands on the bureau," Lisa said, "and spread your legs a little."

I did as she asked and felt her hands on my hips, tugging me back towards her and the bed. I moved back until my legs were in contact with hers again and the bed.

"Let me know if you like this, "she said.

With that she placed her left hand on my hip, her right hand started stroking my hard cock again and I could feel her licking and kissing my ass!

First she started placing soft kisses on the right cheek, then the left. Somewhat methodically she kept moving toward the crack. When she got there, she moved her left hand to my left ass cheek so she could grab it and spread my cheeks apart more.

Then Lisa started licking my ass crack up and down, over and over, getting it very wet. It was almost like a feather teasing more only I was being massaged at the same time. I could feel her tongue and her nose rubbing up and down my ass and her hot breath as she exhaled on me in between licks.

"Bend over a little further," she said. "I want to lick your ass hole."

"Oh, fuck yes!" I said. "Lick me! Lick me!"

With that I tried to give her all the access she wanted. I even used my hands to grab my own ass cheeks and pull them apart for her.

"Ooohhh, I've always wanted to do this," Lisa said. "Spread your ass nice and wide for me." With that she moved one of her hands back to her own hips, the other started to gently rub her pussy through her thong and placed her mouth right on my ass, gently rimming my ass hole with her tongue.

She took several licks, backed away for a second and then took several more. She was not only testing and enjoying the moment but savoring it as well.

In the meantime my cock was still hard as a rock and starting to ooze cum. I was so pleased she quit jacking me off by now as I surely would've sent a load all over the floor.

"Lick me good, Lisa. Stick your tongue up my ass and make me cum!" I said.

This just seemed to motivate her more and she increased her efforts. Her hot breath and wet tongue were driving me crazy! Round and round her tongue went on my asshole. Every once in a while she even tried to fuck my ass with it, shoving it a little ways in and out.

After a couple of minutes of this, Lisa backed off, tired from her efforts and her saliva running down my ass. She was now more turned on than ever.

"Turn around," she said.

I stood up and turned back around to face her, once again my hard on at eye level. She reached out and gently started stroking my cock again as she caught her breath, still stroking her pussy with her other hand.

"So," she asked, "are all your 'camping' trips this exciting?"

Stroking her face gently with my right hand I said, "So far this is the best one ever for me. What about you---enjoying yourself so far?"

She just looked up at me and smiled. "Uh-huh," she said.

We just looked at each other for a moment. Then Lisa let go of my cock, stood up and placed both of her arms around my neck. She started French kissing me again, her lips still wet with her saliva and fresh from rimming my asshole.

I knew this was a test from her, to see if I would back away or not. But I had no intention of doing so. I returned the passion in her kiss and ran both my hands up and down her back, eventually grabbing her ass cheeks and pulling her as close as I could without crushing my hard on.

Breaking our kiss, Lisa whispered in my ear, "What would you like to do now?"

"I think you need to catch up with me," I said and grabbed each side of her thong, tearing it away from her body. After a little gasp, she opened her legs a bit so I could finish pulling the material away from her. As she stood there with a little grin, I pulled the thong up to my nose and inhaled deeply.

"Smells like honey flavored pussy."

"How would you know what flavor it is? You haven't tasted it yet."

"Is that an invitation?" I asked.

"Could be. I was told to do anything my camp counselor told me to."

"Good. We like obedient campers," I said grinning. I dropped the remnants of the thong on the pile of other clothes. "I think you need to make yourself comfortable on the bed again. Only this time, as you lean back against the headboard, place a pillow under your ass to elevate it a bit. Oh, and pull you knees up a bit and spread your legs as wide as you can."

Lisa looked at me with a sheepish grin, knowing full well such a position would fully expose her hairy pussy and asshole to me. "That sounds like a very suggestive pose."

"It will work for starters," I said. "Once you get comfy, I'll tell you what's next."

Lisa gave me a quick peck on the lips and crawled back to the top of the bed. Sitting with her back to the headboard, she grabbed two pillows, one for behind her back and one for under her ass and leaned back. She pulled her legs up as she was told but only spread them about a foot apart.

"C'mon, you heard me," I said. "Spread them nice and wide so I can get a good look at you."

After saying that, I turned around and went to the snack supply and got a package of honey. I then went to the bathroom and got the small bottle of hand lotion that seems to come with every room. I wasn't really prepared for an evening such as this but was somehow finding the tools to make it as interesting as possible.

Returning to the bed, I noticed Lisa had indeed spread her legs nice and wide for me. As I approached her she gazed back and forth between my face and my cock and smiled. It was nice to know she was still into the evening. I kneeled on the bed next to her so that my cock was at her eye level.

"Play with your pussy for me, Lisa. Play with your pussy with your left hand and jack me off with your right."

"Oh, so you want to watch me play with myself, do you?" she asked teasingly.

"Absolutely," I said. "I want to watch you make yourself come while you play with my cock. Think you can concentrate on both at the same time?"

"Why don't I try and we'll find out?" With that she began to massage her pussy in slow circles with her left hand and grabbed my cock with her right. She slowly began jacking me off but it was obvious that she was too turned on to do a good job of both at once. Her breathing was increasing and her left hand started moving faster and faster while the action on my cock was slowing down. It was time to move to our next game.

"How does that feel, Lisa? Do you like playing with your pussy for me?"

"Uh-huh," she whispered.

"Say it for me, Lisa. Tell me you like playing with your pussy for me. Talk dirty for me, Lisa. It's now the camp rule," I said in almost a whisper to her.

Lisa looked at me and grinned. You could not only her the moisture in her pussy as she masturbated herself but could smell it in the room. "I like playing with my pussy for you. It's so warm and wet. Ooooh, it feels so goooood right now."

With that I took Lisa's right hand off my cock and got the bottle of lotion. After pouring some into my own hand, I took her hand and thoroughly began lubricating her index and middle fingers. She just looked at me, waiting for what was coming next while still playing with her pussy.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass Lisa?" I asked.

Lisa just nodded.

"Tell me all about it Lisa, every detail, of the last time you were fucked in the ass." My cock was now starting to leak a light amount of pre-cum in anticipation of the story about to be shared. I was almost done with the application of the lotion.