Hotel "Camping" with Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do I have to?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," I said, planting a soft, wet kiss on her lips.

"Well I was 18 and in college and it wasn't very good. How's that?" she asked, grinning, knowing that I would not be satisfied.

"Try again," I said.

"Ok," she said. "It was in my dorm room one night. This guy I was dating came over when my roommate was at the library."

As she began telling her story, I took her lotion coated fingers and moved them down to her own asshole. I placed both of them at the puckered opening and began moving them in a small circle, massaging her asshole gently. For a second she stopped the story as she watched what I was doing.

"Keep going," I said. "I'll keep these fingers busy while you tell the rest of the story. You were in your dorm room....."

Gathering a little composure she continued. "Anyway, we started necking and were soon naked. He really liked to 69 so I climbed on top of him and we went at it."

"What were you doing to him?" I asked, prodding for her to put things in explicit talk. She caught on quickly.

"Oh, yes.....well, I was sucking his cock while he licked my pussy," she grinned. Lisa was now starting to relax and enjoy being more graphic in her conversation and it was starting to turn her on more.

"Was he any good at licking you?" I asked. As I said that, I stopped her right hand from massaging her asshole. I took her index finger and placed it at the entrance to her asshole applying just a slight pressure so she would know I wanted her to put it in. In it went to the first knuckle. She paused briefly to adjust, then continued her story.

"He was pretty good." Lisa had her eyes closed now while trying to manage the sensations from her pussy and her ass and still tell a story. "Anyway, after a minute, he started tonguing my ass. At first I thought it was gross but he wouldn't quit. Then it started feeling pretty good and then he put a finger in."

At this point, I put more pressure on her right hand until her index finger was all the way in her ass and held it there.

"Go on," I said.

"Well, after he played with me like that for a while, he got out from under me and stuck his cock in my ass and fucked me. And then it was over."

I knew it was getting harder for her to concentrate now so I'd have to drag the details out of her if I wanted them. I poured a little more lotion onto my hand and removed her index finger from her ass. After coating it liberally I put the finger back in her ass, and moved it back and forth, like she was getting fucked in the ass by a small cock at the same time as she was masturbating.

"Did your friend have a big cock or a small cock?" I asked.

"Not too big, about average," she said, half opening her eyes and smiling. "About the size of yours."

"And what did you use for lube?" I asked.

"I can't remember," she said. "Oh wait, I had some KY in the drawer of my desk. We used that."

"Did he last a long time? Did you let him cum in your ass?"

"Not too long, I think he came pretty quickly. I don't remember. All I remember is it felt strange. And he came in my ass. Uhhhhh....." She was getting close to cumming now.

At this point I put another dab of lotion in my hand and took her finger out of her ass again. Only this time I coated her index and middle finger and pushed both of them into her ass. Once she adjusted, I began moving them in and out again, fucking her ass with her own right hand.

"You are turning me on so much right now, Lisa," I said, giving her a deep French kiss. "Finish the story for me. Did his cum leak out of your ass later and down your leg? Was your ass sore?"

At that point I began sucking her right breast, nibbling gently at the nipple.

"Uh, man, that's good," she said. "It did leak out....his cum...mostly while I was sitting at my desk trying to study later that night. Oh, fuck......". As Lisa was starting to cum. I began massaging her left breast with might right hand, continuing to suck on her right breast.

"And was your ass sore?" I repeated the question.

"Uh.......huh.....for a day or so. We never did it again, though." With that she began to move her left hand furiously on her pussy, moving towards orgasm number two.

"Oh, fuck.......oh, fuck......" She said. "I need your cock......I need it now........oh, man......."

I got back on my knees and reached for the package of honey. Opening it, I began to pour it on my cock.

"Where you want the camp counselor's cock Lisa? You need to tell me where to put it to make you feel better," I said teasing her.

"Anywhere....put it anywhere....I just need your cock........Uh....uh......."

"Lisa, you are such a good camper!" I told her. I shifted over the top of her so that I had one knee on the side of each shoulder, straddling her. "Open your mouth, sweetheart, I want to fuck your mouth first. And I have a surprise for you....."

Lisa smiled and obediently opened her mouth but still had her eyes half shut. I slid my honey coated cock half way in and then started fucking her with it. As soon as she tasted the honey, her eyes opened wide and a huge grin appeared on her face. She began sucking me in earnest as I fucked her mouth in return. Some of the honey leaked out on the edges of her mouth leaving a golden coating to go with her saliva. At this point her hands had stopped their activity while she focused on sucking my cock.

"Lisa, sweetheart," I told her, "take your right hand a shove one of your fingers up my ass."

Immediately I could feel her right hand clasp my ass cheek. After getting her bearings, she eased her index finger into the crack of my ass and, upon finding my ass hole, slide her finger all the way in.

"Uhmmm, fuck, that's good!" I cried out.

Lisa pushed me back far enough for my cock to slide out of her mouth so she could talk.

"Somebody else likes to have their butt fucked, too, huh?" she giggled. Then she reached up and grabbed my cock and began sucking it again.

Wanting to make the most of the moment, I grabbed her hair and began taking charge of half of the fun. While I gently fucked her mouth, she was gently fucking my ass with her finger. I was getting closer and closer to coming but knew I wanted a least a taste of her pussy yet, if not her ass too.

"Now where do you want it?" I asked.

"Where do you want to put it?" she asked, taking my cock out of her mouth.

"In your hot pussy," I said, again kissing her and giving her left breast a squeeze.

"Then fuck my pussy," she whispered.

I slid down and positioned my cock at the opening to her pussy. I whispered in her ear, "Say it again."

"Fuck my hot pussy with that hard cock of yours," she whispered in my ear. "Fuck me.....fuck me......"

With that I sank my cock all the way into her pussy, till my balls were tickled by her pussy hair.

"Uhhhhhhhh........mmmmmmmmm....." After all her own masturbation, Lisa was wet and ready for a cock in her pussy. "Oh, that feels goooood....so goood......"

I grabbed each of her legs and placed them over my shoulders and began fucking her pussy hard and fast. You could hear the slapping of my thighs against her soft ass cheeks as the rhythm kept on building. By now Lisa had moved both of her hands to my chest, grabbing onto the chest hair and hanging on for the ride.

"You are such a hot fuck, my little camper Lisa," I said. "Your pussy is so hot and wet!"

I kept pumping into her, over and over, getting closer and closer to cumming.

"Oh, Lisa.........." I said. "I'm getting close.......uhhhhhh.........ready for me to stick my cock someplace else?"

I was hoping that she would let me fuck her gorgeous ass, especially since she had already primed it herself. I was curious if she had been serious when she said I could put my cock anywhere. I didn't need to wait long for the answer.

"Uh......uh......I told you......you can put your cock anywhere," she said smiling.

I stopped fucking her for a minute, let her legs down and moved up to kiss her. Staring into her eyes, I began fucking her slowly, ever so slowly.

"And where do you want me to cum, camper Lisa? Where do you want me to shoot that hot sticky load of cum that you have built up in me by turning me on so much?"

"Like I said," she said teasingly, "anywhere but my mouth......anywhere."

Then I told her, "Roll over onto your knees......I want you from behind."

With that Lisa smiled and kissed me. She rolled over onto her knees and got into position with her head on the pillow and elbows on the bed. In front of me was that gorgeous ass that I had just stripped the jeans off of moments ago.

I gently grabbed a hold of her legs and spread them wide enough so that my cock was level with her pussy. Grabbing my cock I slid it in her pussy and began fucking her, holding her by the hips to control the motion.

"Uhhh.......uhhhhh.....faster.......faster......," Lisa said.

"What faster," I teased her.

"Fuck me faster, you tease......" She replied. "Uhhh.........uhhhhhh......that's it........"

While I was fucking her, I licked my thumb, applying a thick coat of saliva and stuck it in her ass.

"Oh!"

She was caught off guard but adjusted rapidly. Her asshole was still loose from her own masturbation earlier. After moving my thumb around in her ass a couple of times, I decided to make my move before the moment escaped me.

I quickly pulled my cock out of Lisa's pussy, totally soaked with her pussy juices and placed it at the opening to her ass. With very little effort, my cock slid in halfway. I paused at this point to make sure she was in no pain. With no reaction from her I slid my cock all the way into her ass and held it there.

What a sensation! Her ass was so tight around my cock! And her ass cheeks were so warm against my groin! I had to fight from cumming right there but just stayed still for a moment to appreciate the sensations.

"You all right?" I whispered.

"Fine," she replied. She hesitated a moment and then began moving her hips slightly, a sign that I took as it was OK to resume fucking. I started to pull out and move back in slowly, working up a gently rhythm in her ass.

"Is that still all right?" I whispered.

"It's more than all right," Lisa replied. "Keep going."

Again grabbing a hip in each hand, I began fucking Lisa's ass. Slowly and methodically I pulled my cock out and shoved it back it, each time enjoying the warmth and tightness of her back passage.

"You know, I've always wanted to fuck the science teacher in school," I said. "I just never thought I'd hook up with such a hot one!"

"Uh-huh, I bet you did," Lisa said as she reached back with her right hand to play with her pussy while her ass was being fucked. "That's it.....nice and easy......uh-huh.......oh, I love your cock.....fuck, yes........"

"You have such a hot ass, Lisa! Damn it feels good!"

I wasn't going to last much longer and I was glad Lisa was ready to cum also.

"Ready to cum, Mr. Camp Counselor?" Lisa asked looking over her shoulder. Her right hand was working furiously at her pussy while my cock worked her ass. Her breathing was fast and shallow and she was close.

"Very soon," I replied. With that I stopped my motion, grabbed Lisa by the waist and pulled her up to a more vertical position. With my cock still buried all the way up her ass, I placed a hand on each of her breasts and whispered into her ear.

"This has been the hottest night of my life with an incredibly hot woman. You are simply a terrific lover!" I said.

Lisa smiled and kissed me, cupping her hands around mine on her breasts.

"And you are one hot lover as well, Mr. Camp Counselor. I've enjoyed every minute of it! Now fuck me nice and hard until you cum very deep in my ass.....and then we can get some sleep and do it all over again tomorrow!"she said. "Fuck my ass!"

With that Lisa returned to her former position with her head on the pillow. I took hold of each of her hips again and began fucking her ass with a nice strong rhythm. The sensation was incredible!

"I'm cumming!!" I moaned. And with that I shoved my cock balls deep into her ass and shot my load!

The spasms were incredible. I couldn't move and didn't want to. I can't remember ejaculating as many times or as much ever in my life. It felt so good that even when I was done cumming, I just stayed there with my cock buried in her ass, enjoying the sensation.

"Uhhhhhhh.........uhhhhhhhh........." Lisa fell off her elbows all the way to the bed, cumming herself over and over again, completely spent as well. After several minutes, her heavy breathing returned to something more normal.

Lisa was the first to move. Slowly she lowered herself to the bed and I followed right on top of her. As my cock slowly lost its erection, it slipped out of her ass, remaining nestled in the moist crack.

Sliding off her and spooning her from behind, I ran my finger up and down her ass and whispered, "You know, Miss Sexy Science Teacher, you might have some cum leaking out of your ass later. I'd hate to have your chair get messed up in your room later," an obvious reference to her earlier college story.

Lisa whispered back, "I'm sure I will, Mr. Camp Counselor.....nice and sticky hopefully.....but I don't think it will have any effect on the chair in my room cuz I think I'm going to be in this room for a while longer. I think the camp brochure promised an overnight stay. Maybe you can wash it off me in the shower later? This camp does have showers, doesn't it"

"Absolutely. And it would be my pleasure," I said. "I might even teach you the camp song before the night is over."

But that's another story.