Hotel Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
421 Followers

"That's right stud. Fuck that pussy. Show me who owns that pussy. I'm your and will only fuck who you tell me to fuck. I know you love being married to a whore and using my body to get you off. I know you love watching me pleasure other men. But I promise, my ass only belongs to you. No one will ever fuck my ass." I was hammering her cunt as hard as I could in the shower, and could feel myself get close. "Of course, maybe if I fuck a woman for you this weekend, I'll let her have her way with my ass." That did it. April had never showed any bisexual inclination before, and hearing the filth pouring out of her mouth sent me over the edge. I shot deep inside of her, and relished the sounds of her orgasm as I did. We stood, spent, under the ever chilling shower stream until we had come back down. We were exhausted, worn out and ready for a good nights sleep. We toweled each other off, went off to bed, and held each other close.

"I can't believe this is only our first night," April said as we drifted off to sleep.

formywife
formywife
421 Followers
12