All Comments on 'Hotel Weekend Ch. 03'

by formywife

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
More catagories

We really do need for a swinger/swap catagory here .LW gets loaded with stories that need to really go elsewhere ! This one foe instance should go in group sex .

formywifeformywifeover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks Mongo

for your helpful feedback.

I fundamentally disagree with you, however. The Literotica definition of "Loving wives" is "Tales of adventurous married women & their mates," criteria which I believe my story meets. I often include elements from other categories in my loving wives stories- lesbians, anal, group, toys, masterbation, voyeur, etc. I don't see any issue with these story being placed in Loving Wives, especialy given the focus of the story being on the two mates. And apparantly, neither do the people who run the website, who after all are the final arbiters and the rule makers. They reserve the right to change the category that an author suggests for a story.

Although I disagree with you, I do appreciate you letting me know what you think about my story.

luvhair1957luvhair1957over 10 years ago
This is how a "Loving Wife" story should end.

Being a man who has fantasies about his wife of 30+ years fucking others while I watch and/or participate, I am discouraged, disheartened and saddened when an otherwise great and exciting story ends with the wife telling the husband that he should basically just shut up and leave because she has chosen not to be his primary mate anymore. That is not loving but selfish and cold-hearted.

This story has all the elements of a loving wife story, various types of engagements from monogamous to multiple partners of both genders. The cherry on top is the ending which sees our heroine returning to the arms of her loving husband and them jointly considering how their live with each other will progress. I especially appreciated the part where April said that her ass was her husbands and if he said no then it is no. That is what a loving relationship is about. Boundaries are set and not ignored yet able to be shifted if both are considered and agree to the one time exception. I loved it and this is the type of situation I hope to someday be a part of with my wife as I believe that she deserves the type of pleasure that can be obtained like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Two Peas

... in a pod. They deserve each other - both stupid, useless, cheating whores. How does she get 4 guys while he only gets one cunt? She manipulated him, she lied, she cheated. She invited 4 guys without his knowledge, acquiescence, agreement or consent. That makes her a manipulating, adulterous, cheating, lying, trailer trash whore. Throw the cunt on the street - pimp her out while divorcing her.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

"Cum on my whore face. Give me your big load. Paint my face white!" So many stories, and all are really lame. Who talks like this except in a bad porno? Right, this is bad porn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous