Hottest Thursday in July

Story Info
Son pitches tent at the beach.
840 words
4.04
64.5k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane has just turned 18. Having just graduated high school he was happy. But he was missing something, a license. His family had 2 cars. His mother, Laura's Toyota Camry and his father's Lexus. His father never got a day off of work while his mother was more flexible. So at dinner that night while his father was working late, he decided to make his move.

"Mom it's going to be so hot this week I can't be in this all day by myself," Shane said.

"So what do you want to do," Laura responded.

"Can I borrow your car to go to the beach," he replied.

"You know you don't have a license, young man. But I'd happily go with you if you'd like,"

"That's fine Mom. I wasn't even going to bother to ask Dad,".

Laura smirked, "We can go on Thursday to avoid too many people. You wouldn't want people staring at your chunky mom."

"That's fine Mom. You look fine anyway,"

Thursday had arrived and Shane woke up late. He got up, took a shower and brushed his teeth. He threw on his swim trunks and flip flops and headed downstairs.

Laura was already waiting for him in her onesie black swimsuit. Looking good for her 47 year old age. Her 34DD breasts were outlined perfectly in her onesie. Making it hard for Shane to look away. After eating breakfast they packed the car and drove 15 minutes to the beach. Shane riding shotgun next to his Mom was quiet for almost the whole ride.

Upon arriving Laura says to Shane "Are you okay, Sweetie?"

"Yeah Mom," He responded

After lugging their umbrella and cooler and finding the right spot.

Shane challenges Laura to race to the beach after getting a head start.

Turning around and seeing his chubby Mom running to him and her breasts shaking so hard that the breast comes out. Shane looks stunned. And she fixes it after a couple of minutes.

10 minutes later they return to the shore and decide to sunbathe. Laura asks Shane to apply suntan lotion to her back and undoes the top of her onesie, letting the top fall and doesn't try to cover up.

Shane starts applying the lotion, and notices Laura's over exposed breasts, says "Mom! Cover up, you're going to get seen,"

Laura replying "It's okay Son. I want an even tan. It's fine if anyone sees, we're all human. Now can you apply the lotion on my tits or should I?"

Shane says" No you got this Mom,"

As Laura is applying the suntan lotion to her breasts, Shane stares in awe. As he is staring his flaccid cock starts to fill with blood. He gets embarrassed and tells Laura they should tan their backs first. Laura agrees and says

"I'll let you know when to turn over,"

After 9 minutes Laura says "Flip over Honey."

Embarrassingly after a few seconds of hesitation, Shane rolls over. Showing off a tough looking boner under his trunks.

Laura, noticing tells Shane "It's normal Honey. It looks painful. I'm sure no one would mind if you took it out. They didn't mind when I did,"

Laura then looks down to her hairy pussy exposed through the opening on the bottom of her onesie.

Shane replies "Holy Crap! Mom is it wet or is that the lotion?"

"Why don't you find out?" Laura responds. while taking and guiding Shane's hand to her wet cunt.

"Crap Mom, it hurts too much! I have to get it some air" Shane says in agony.

"Well since your little friend is out I wouldn't want him getting any sunburn" Laura says as she squirts lotion onto Shanes throbbing cock while stroking it.

"You know Son, there aren't a lot of people around. Mind if i jump on?"

"Fuck Mom. I don't think I can say no." Shane blurts out as Laura sits on his cock slowly taking his 7 inches in her.

As she increases her pace. Shane starts massaging her big breasts. Laura blurts out "Massage them Son, you use to feed from them. My nipples are big because of how you used to suck on them."

Shane grabs onto her hips and starts thrusting his cock into her so hard. Her wet cut starts dripping hard onto Shane. Now covered in his Mom's juices, Laura tells him to pull his soaked cock out and cum on her hairy pussy. As he is stroking it 7 spurts of thick white cum erupt onto Laura's throbbing pussy. Shane collapses next to his mother to catch his breath. Then they decide to get dressed and pack up before they get in any trouble.

On their way out, they walked past a woman who looks to be in her mid-50s. She is nude and has a glass dildo in her hand. She says to them

"Good Show, Now it's my turn." As Shane and Laura make their way back to their car. Who knew what they had in store later that day.