All Comments on 'Hottest Thursday in July'

by jackpackage1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice start

Nice start for a really good developing story.I can see the potential.5 stars for you keep up the good work.Maybe there is an aunt or a mature neighbour joining them who knows?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not bad

Keep writing. First story is a good start.

Danno_61455Danno_61455over 3 years ago

I can see what you are working toward. Could be better thru practice at writing more descriptive scenes. I marked this as an average story.

The characters need to progress and change thru interacting together and coming to a mutual understanding of need. The other option is a non-consenting character being overcome by their tormentor.

To me it reads like an incident report and not the telling of a sexy idea.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Keep writing. Would live to see where this story goes.

jackpackage1jackpackage1over 3 years agoAuthor
Please Vote!

This story was for the Summer Lovin Contest. Please vote. Thank you to those who enjoyed it.

NudistDavidNudistDavidover 3 years ago
Great Story Jack!

Quick reads are always the best! It was just the right length, and full of fun action ... I enjoyed it very much, and stroked to it the entire time! Please write another one ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!

Sounds like Laura had an inkling as to what was going to happen. Great,hot story. Maybe a hot GILF or mature teacher or neighbor could join,and then expand from there. Would love to see the illustrated version!

jsmangisjsmangisover 3 years ago
Hott!

A little short but quite hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved it,,, more to cum I hope

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The idea is fine but...

To me this was just a series of sentences.

Nothing much connecting them.

As if they were summaries of paragraphs, one after another.

You need to link things better to make them flow; to make it smoother; to help the reader understand the atmosphere; to help us feel the tension and enjoy the action - because otherwise it just doesn't do anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A dream

Surely many a dream that countless young men have had only to be put down and shared on paper by Jack .

Hardtwist55Hardtwist55over 3 years ago

I give it a one for effort, not much story there...

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

When they get home he needs to put his cock in mom and fuck her bareback

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really, is that the best you can do? My imagination can't stretch that far.........

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Whenever you wrote Onsie I had a laugh thinking she wore one of those cute bunny outfits that cover head to toe.

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 1 year ago

Underwhelming at best. Little creativity or build-up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous