All Comments on 'Hotwife Ch. 03'

by anything_goes_1971

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Garbage

The series started off mildly promising, but went into the proverbial gutter. What a pile of complete rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The writer is gay

W.T.F. did you expect, he wants a dick up his ass, da!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I Loved It

To think of my bride becuming such a slut and then convicing him to let me suck his dick and eventually fuck me. And the whole time my bride is participating? How lucky can one man get. The only thing that would top it off is for it to be video'd for later pleasures...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hey

Could someone please explain what part of "loving wife" involves a man taking a dick up the ass while his "loving wife" cheers him on? What's next, german shepards? This is not a story about marriage, or anything normal for this section, this is about some dude who is obviously gay and a woman who gets off on that shit. Maybe this would pass in the fetish category, best probably in gay, but sure as hell not around here. I've heard writers should write about what they know...the author demonstrates that they know nothing about marraige or women, but lots about taking dick up the ass, so I suggest the author submit stories in the gay section so the rest of us don't feel lunch coming up. (man but that's sick, as sam kinnison said, how can a man look at another mans hairy ass and find love, echhh.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW!

I wasn't sure I wanted to read this until I saw the comment about her urging him to take a cock in his ass! Should be typing one handed in no time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You Gay Little Fucks Crack Me Up.

You want to think your stright or at worst bi, so you write these l.w. ditties, gay sex, cockold, slut wives, wimp gay husbands and what we all know is it's not about the women, it's about gay guys and what turns them on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking nigger tow animal !!

With two digit IQ !! "1".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So you have an IQ of 1?

Your wife is a cheating slut. You seem to have lost any concept of the terms pride or self respect. Wake up, smell the roses and realize that you wife has no love or respect for you and that she is using you as a toy in her sick games. Before she gives you something you can't divorce, kick her to the curb and get yourself to your Doctor. If you're lucky, you'll get a clean bill of health.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

Ignore what some silly bigoted people say - I enjoyed your story for what it is - pure fiction!

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pure monkeys garbage !

One of the wort. 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2 to the center of mass and 1 between the eyes...

Ain't nobody gonna miss the ol' liver lips.

dimples126dimples126over 9 years ago

I'm really glad I came across these stories. I want my boyfriend to eat my creampie from another man but right now he will on take it from as TS. He loves to have his ass fucked and I convinced him to take cum up his ass from as TS. But really want us to met men at glory holes and we take turns get creamed by different men

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sweet

Makes me want to become a cocksucker.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

I really liked this story and this hot wife! 20 stars to writer. But having hubby get involved in this queer stuff was too much. Not necessary! I would rather she would just take out her diaphram so she could really get a black baby for her hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

White trash cunt

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please write more chapters

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman3 months ago

Almost perfect, just don't like some derogatory words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous