All Comments on 'House of Fantasy - Harold & Linda'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pigs

can write

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 12 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

As you have just proved.

*applauds wildly for the talented swine*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Different but sad

Opening the pandora box-all hell went loose and wife will cheat husband with sex with another not love but lust.It does not have to be this to express love .I give a 1 for a an adulterous story and a wimp husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This author has written many

quality stories over the years but does not belong in LW. This category is for submissions from illiterate eunuchs only. They post unreadable stories and equally banal and indecipherable comments. There are many categories on this site author, skip LW and pick another one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
VERY NICE STORY

Very nice sexy story.Everyone had a sexy time.Can't ask for anything more.I don't understand why people who bitch about these stories bother to read them.Thanks for the story.Would like to read more.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Excellent read

I was concerned that there was not enough communication between Sweety and Hubby about the anniversary present HE thought would be ideal and which got the cockles of his 'willing cuck' heart all hot and juicy. Fortunately, GoldeniAngel wrote some compelling dialogue into Sweety's ear and it turned out VERY well for the nonce, and, it seems, laid the foundation for a richer sex life between them in the future. (And perhaps even more eye-openers for Sweety as she expands her horizons!)

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice story with a small technical error

Good read; I enjoyed it. Thanks.

FYI, the part about sperm competition and anatomical evolution to support it: The head of the penis, specifically the corona, accomplishes the "plunger" effect that pumps out the previous semen so that of the latest male can replace it. The foreskin isn't involved. Ref: "Sex At Dawn" (A fascinating read, BTW)

newmommyaknewmommyakabout 11 years ago
excellent story on sharing

My husband and I have talked about this same sort of scenario (but with safe sex practices since we are non-fiction). I think you did an excellent portrayal of how the psychological side would work. The previous commentator is an idiot who shouldn't be reading in the LW category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story hits me

A true story except for that I never would care to propose it to my wife. She is of the idea that sex life is restricted to couples in love only. Having sex with another man cannot give anything.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 10 years ago
Loving Wives

Every mans dream scenario after a few years of marraige and wanting to please the wife with that little bit extra! Many dream about it a few due it and others just wish they had a wife who is sexy enough to go along with it!

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
fantasy guy

this is not cheating this is an expression of love for both parties , the outcome is trust.

The marriage will last as long as communication persists. good show!

jott50jott50about 4 years ago
Linda Tripp?

Lol I loved the symbolism. Good story also. Lol Linda Tripp.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
YES !!

A truly hot..fun to read.. sexy... and erotic story...loved every minute especially that the author kept hubby present in the room and involved.... 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing story, but the foreskin does not push cum out of the woman's body in fact it helps keep the fluids inside, so it actually would work against the removal process. It wws theorized that the ridges on the head might sweep semen out, but the study was done with artifical dildos and a fake vagina. The foreskin of tje penis thickens the girth, which will actually leave the ridges less pronounced. It is rather unlikely that the ridges were intended to get rid of semen anyways when we look to the animal kingdom animals with low sperm competition such as Gorillas have these ridges. While primates like Chimps and Bonobos don't despite the fact they engage in copious amounts of sperm competition. Either way just wanted to clear that up. 4 stars

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Hotwife means there is a cuck there somewhere. Hotwife is just a cute name for whorewife anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12606 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...