House of Fantasy - Harold & Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,577 Followers

"Oh god..." she moaned, wrapping her legs around him, finally fully engaged in the sex as the tension inside of her started coming to a head. "Oh Chris... Oh Harry... Harry he's going to make me cum...."

"Cum baby," her husband said. "Cum all over his cock while he fills you up."

Her husband's words, the realization that Chris wasn't wearing a condom and that Harry wanted the young man to cum inside of her, sent Linda over the edge. As her cries of passionate release rang out, her hands and legs tightened around Chris as he began thrusting hard, fast and deep inside of her, shoving his dick through her rippling pussy, making her orgasm even more intense as he forced his cock to spread the convulsing muscles.

"OH HARRY HE'S MAKING ME CUM!" Linda screamed as the ecstasy wrapped around her, the walls of her tight sheathe gripping the hard cock inside of her. Chris let out a groan low in his throat, unable to hold back any longer he shoved himself as deep as he could and rubbed his body against her splayed pussy as he filled her with his jizz. The sensation of another man's cum in her pussy, the friction of his body against her clit, made Linda thrash in his arms as the incredible pleasure expanded and contracted inside of her, fulfilling her body and her hidden fantasies.

Chris kissed her, more gently, as their conjoined bodies rocked together, finishing out the last of their orgasms. She could feel him softening inside of her and then he pulled out and away from her. Linda found herself looking up at her husband. For a moment deep shame suffused her as she realized that not only had she had sex with another man, but she had gotten off from it in a big way and her husband had seen how incredibly unfaithful her dark desires and her body could be to him. Then she saw the look on his face.

Suddenly Harry was on top of her, both of them kissing passionately. He kissed her exactly right, exactly the way she liked it. Neither of them noticed Chris leaving the room.

"Oh baby," Harry kissed down her neck, his hands massaging her tender breasts. "That was so hot. You have no idea how hot you are."

"Oh Harry, I can't believe you liked that!"

"You did too baby, I saw how much you liked it."

His mouth found her nipple, suckling on it he reclaimed it for his own. And, remember what he had seen Chris do, he bit down on it a little bit and watched with pleasure as his wife writhed for him.

"OH HARRY! Oh it's so sensitive... please..."

"This is my nipple," he growled, deep in his throat. Even though he had enjoyed watching his wife get fucked by another man, he was now feeling a little more caveman... a sudden desire to reclaim her body for himself. He nipped her nipple again, enjoying her gasp of pained pleasure and the movements of her body underneath him.

"Your nipple," Linda agreed faintly as Harold switched to the other tender bud, sucking and then biting down on that one too. Despite the contentment that had filled her after Chris had made her cum, Harold's unaccustomed possessiveness and rough treatment of her super sensitive nipples was creating a stirring sensation between her legs again. Harold's mouth kissed all over her chest and stomach, exactly where Chris had kissed her before, taking her body back... and he left a few hickey marks on his way. She loved it. Loved the feeling of his mouth on her, the intensity of his emotion as he handled her body, and she loved knowing that she still loved him. And he still loved her. Despite the fact that she had just slept with another man, on their wedding anniversary, they both still loved each other so deeply... and maybe even a little bit more than before.

Harold lined his cock up with his wife's pussy, which was starting to leak a little bit of Chris' cum. He'd once read an article which talked about how the foreskin on human men was theorized to be part of nature's way of making sure that your cum impregnated the woman. It would sweep out the semen of other men who had already mated with her, to give your sperm the best chance of getting to the egg and continuing the survival of your line. That had always amused him, but now he found that that's exactly what he wanted to do to his wife. He was glad he was uncircumcised.

She was so wet, from her previous orgasm, her current arousal and the deposit of spunk that Chris had left in her, that Harry was able to shove deep into her pussy in one stroke. Pulling out almost all the way, he could actually look down and see that Chris' jizz was being dragged out of her body by his own cock, pushed out by his foreskin. God that was hot. Harold began fucking his wife in earnest, with long, deep, slow strokes, enjoying the sensation of re-taking his wife, removing the leavings of another man and establishing his ownership of her pussy.

Linda groaned, Harold had never fucked her like this before... there was something so sure and confident about his body, the hard strokes in and out of her seemed to take so much longer than usual, and erotic stoking of the slow building fire between her legs that was quickly being fanned to full life by his heaving movements. Her pussy squished with wetness, the sensitive channel gripping her husbands cock as though she could pull him deeper into herself with just her interior muscles. Harold filled her, took her like he never had before, and it was the most intense sensation she'd ever felt pre-orgasm.

The long slow thrusting of her husbands cock meant that he rubbed against her g-spot with every stroke, and the steady fucking created an exquisite build of sensation in Linda that overflowed into an intense orgasm as her husband's cock continued its long slow plundering of her body. Linda writhed on the end of his cock, under him, weighed down and over taken by him. Her body was lost in rapture that slowly melded into sensations that were so intense they were became almost painful as he continued the long drag in and out of her tenderized pussy, his body still pushing against the oversensitive bud of her clit.

"Oh Harry... Harry it's too much..." her hands pushed at his chest. Harry grabbed them and held them above her head, his fingers interlocked with hers as his thrusts started coming hard and fast. He loved the feeling of Linda's over stimulated body beneath his, the knowledge that he was delivering so much pleasure to her that she couldn't take it. She screamed as she came on him, tears leaking from her eyes with ecstasy as his hard fucking sent her flying over the edge into the most intense orgasm of her life. Inside of her his cock expanded and began to pulse, gripped by her clenching pussy as the rapture inside of her soared. With her eyes closed she could actually see bursts of color on the insides of her eyelids, like fireworks, the impassioned cries torn from her throat as her husband filled her with his cream, reclaiming her as his own.

"Linda," he moaned as he collapsed on top of her quivering body. "Oh baby... baby that was incredible." His wife whimpered beneath him, her body twitching every time he moved, she was so overwhelmed by all of the orgasms that she'd had.

"Wow..." she finally whispered. Her body ached in the best way possible. Between her legs Harold filled himself out of her body, and she shook with the reaction of her spasming pussy before relaxing again. He leaned back, propping himself up on his elbows so that he could look down at her face. Her lipstick was still perfect and he kissed her, deeply.

"You are the best wife ever."

Linda laughed. "You're the best husband ever. That was... incredible. I just want you to know, Harold, I love you so much. You didn't have to do that, but it was amazing and... I just love you so much."

She pulled him down for another passionate kiss.

"You're mine baby," he said after they broke the kiss off. Teasingly he touched his lips to her nose.

"Always and forever," she promised. "Just do me a favor and warn me the next time you want to fulfill a fantasy! I almost peed my pants when I first realized what you wanted!" Harold chuckled.

"I will. I have to admit, watching your reaction to Chris tonguing your ass did give me a few ideas."

Linda batted at him playfully. "I bet it did. I wouldn't mind that. But not tonight. I think I'm going to be sore for a week."

"Happy anniversary baby," he grinned down at her.

"Happy anniversary. I love you."

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,577 Followers
12