All Comments on 'How did It Come to This? Pt. 01'

by tazsis1

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 5 years ago
No more PLEASE

Enough is enough, couldn't get past the first paragraph

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantasy

Whist his wife is away he learns about a growth hormone and grows a huge cock. This also increases his testosterone level. So wife returns to a in charge husband, let the games begin

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukalmost 5 years ago

Love to read more! Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How I hope this story ends.

As soon as she was on the plane I went to work. Sissy am I, submissive am I. She will learn the error of her ways.

I went to the bank, on the way home, and withdrew 80% of the money in the joint accounts and deposited it into an account I had set up 2 weeks earlier. I cancelled our joint credit cards and paid out the balance (from her 20%).

When I got home I changed the locks. Even though I was not hanging around I just wanted to make life difficult for her.

I then packed up everything I wanted to take with me to my final destination. When I was ready I set the alarm and left. Of course I reprogrammed it, do you think I'm stupid. I was out to seek maximum embarrassment for her.

I then drove to my best friends place and gave him the keys to the car and told him to enjoy his new ride. He bought my new Lexus for $1000 a week ago. Maximum inconvenience to the bitch.

He then drove me to the airport for my flight to Sydney, Australia from where I will fly to my new job in Perth, Western Australia. I had accepted the National Managers job for our Australian operation about a month ago but forgot to tell the bitch.

What happened to the 2 love birds you might ask? They really suffered.

They were both fired on day 2 of the conference and told to make their own arrangements to get back home. The company they both work for has an extremely strict no fraternisation policy and seeing as Tom was her direct supervisors they were in breach of the policy and let go without a recommendation.

..

It was while trying to book a flight home that she found out the joint credit cards had been cancelled and seeing as her personal credit card was close to being maxed out she could only afford cattle class on a budget airline.

Tom did not fare much better. The PI I hired had sent his wife the photos and video of his tryst and she was not happy. Instead of cancelling the credit cards she maxed them out and left him with no means to get home. He had to go to the Embassy to get Consular assistance to get home.

When my loving wife (yes I am a sarcastic arsehole at times) finally got home she found her keys did not work and she was beginning to see how badly she misjudged me. She called a lock smith to gain entry after assuring him she could pay. There went the last $200 cash she had on her.

Upon entry she saw the alarm was on so she punched in the code and continued inside. I can imagine her surprise when the alarm went off and she could not turn it off. The alarm we had has a very loud siren that goes off and deafens the intruder. I had given the new code to our neighbour so he could come over and turn the alarm off and hand my wife the divorce papers.

She broke down at that point and had to be hospitalized. However, when she lost her job she lost her health cover and I had removed her from mine 2 weeks before.So her hospital stay was not a good one and she is still paying the cost off.

She eventually tracked me down and tried to appologise but I couldn't care less. I did, however, transferred her share of the money back to her and signed the house over to her. She eventually found work at a similar pay level as previously so she managed to save her house.

I ran into her about 10 years later when I returned to take up the role of General Manager of our international company. She still looked good. She told me that Tom had spent months seducing her and putting me down. She eventually started to agree with him and when he suggested a week of sex in Paris at the conference she readily agreed. When she said she would like to start again I had to tell her no. You see my Aussie bride does not share and my 2 kids would be very upset.

Tom's wife divorced him and took him to the cleaners. He has limited visitation with his kids. He eventually found work about a year later and soon after began to seduce another married woman. When her husband found out he beat Tom to within an inch of his life. He is serving 10 years for assault but Tom will never be able to have sex again.

So I ask you am I sissy and submissive. My second wife does not think so and we look forward to a long life together. The only problem we have is where to go when I retire. Back to Australia or do we stay here. Seeing as we have 30 to make that decision we have plenty of time to decide.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
No thanks.

Not interesting. Not erotic. Not loving. Just pathetic. He should be gone when she returns.

ctdansctdansalmost 5 years ago
Please

Put this in fetish. Not sexy or erotic at all. If your goal was to have me hate them both you did a great job. I hate them both.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 5 years ago
DIFFERENT

From your Bio it sounds like you are writing your personal fantasy. If so you may have serious problems. It's fine to write a bunch of crap, but you must keep in mind it IS a bunch of crap--something written for entertainment. And, LW sure isn't the place to post it.

Good Luck! cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WACC

.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Hi Tazsis, thanks for trying . Perhaps you thought a few words of reassurance sparsely sprinkled would convey she actually loves him and cares for him. The dialog did not convey that to me.

Actions speak louder than words, and hollow words fade fastest.

Your writing is good enough, it could go interesting places.

Right now it's at cruel cuckolding junction, on the road to Humiliation masturbation, AKA scorn porn. For that type it's pretty good, but short.

I hope you keep going. Curious to see where it goes.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
Divorce her ass

Get you a girl friend the minute she gets on that plane and leave her for her replacement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

How DID it come to this?

Just awful

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
More

More sickness to add to LW's worst night in quite a while. That is as close to a burn as I have ever seen from CarolnaDreamer. Listen to the OldBear and try again, somewhere else.

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
Go back to fetish & gay categories

The crap 💩 you write will not b welcome here

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 5 years ago
agreement

rather than simply just pile on, I agree with what oldbearswitch laid out.

skip5236skip5236almost 5 years ago
Pay no attention...

...to the haters. Enjoyed this short piece, hope you are well.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 5 years ago
Ah, but 26thNC

Just wait. August 19, Qhml1, MattblackUK, Stev2244, HDK, DTIverson, RichardGerald, Piperhamlin, Ohio, Laptopwriter, and Bebop3! Good stuff, I promise.

Randi does not read this story. Don't read chapter stories that show no schedule for completion until they are finished. Not my sort of thing, anyway, from the comments. Shall not score, either. Wish the author good fortune, though. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
one word sums up my opinion of this story

yuck

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Thanks Randi

A little good news for a change. There has been a long dry spell in LW.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 5 years ago
To Anonymous: How I Hope This Story Ends:)

I am giving Anonymous 5 Stars★★★★★ This story Flat Line-----WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LITEROTICA IS FALLING APART

Too much trash like this!

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
For fuck's sake...even more cuck wimp drivel!

tazsis1

How did your very brief tale come to this?!!!! For starters, cuckold stories should be tagged as Fetish submissions...that includes this poor example. Erotic writing?.....not for this reader. I've read more erotic prose on the back of a parking ticket! How about you consider a completely original theme and storyline, rather than simply mimicing the whole cuck wimp bullshit that many others have done. I gotta tell you, after the 50th cuck tale, it does get a little repetitive. I know you have an imagination....for God's sake use it in a positive way to create something uniquely yours.

KIMCANCER3040KIMCANCER3040almost 5 years ago
CUCK!

What a CUCK! Sounds too real, probably written from personal experience. The micro-dick commentators here can surely relate! FUN! Enjoyed this. FUCK THE HATERS! It touched too raw a chord for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

No man who is not in need of some heavy psychiatric care would allow that . He should tell her even if he didn’t that he fucked some hot girl all week . She even let him up her ass and it’s ok if she wants to fuck the guy because he has his own side action also

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 5 years ago
I don't get why most

of you commenters don't realize this is what this category is about.

Married extra marital fun. Swinging, sharing, and more.

I mean, why rail and gnash your teeth against a system that was designated for just this sort of FUN. Fun and ultimately satisfying for both parties.

Not my cup of tea, but I can appreciate it withour denigrating it.

sandalilangsandalilangalmost 5 years ago
Supposed to be a sexy thighboots story

This is a tiny bit of what could have become a much better story. Sorry it's a waste of time for me too.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
SISSY WIMP BOY-MAN CUCK-husband???

now should really be the time for all good men to leave,TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The baboon is running wild again

Guzzling cum and spanking da monkey spreading drivel like his momma cum farting on latrine walls

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 4 years ago
So strange

It's far afield from our experience, but somehow your short form stories manage to show how it might feel for a man, a woman to be into this. Five stars, again.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 4 years ago
Start of another great story!

Excellent work, thanks for contributing!

Negative comments come from a wierd group. Trying to save the world by banishing cuckold stories to the fetish category. WTF, they could take their moralizing zeal to a real cause like feeding the hungry or cleaning the environment, but no, their #1 cause is letting cuckolds know they belong in a second class category. What paragons of virtue!

tatlockstatlocksover 3 years ago
Re loving couples stories.....

If you choose to read loving couples stories you will be reading about cuckolding. Not lesbians, Sci+ Fi or even Mature. It's a category where women are unfaithful and have sex with other men. Sometimes the husbands are complicit in the arrangement. In order to prevent shock and distress from reading this type of story it would be wise to avoid this category and look elsewhere. Choose wisely and you will find the most appropriate fields of excitement and gratification. Best wishes. . .

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

I'm just hoping that he at least turned on his hazard lamps when he pulled over!

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Wow you sure dragged the worst piles of shit in the readerdom out with your, seriously deranged ramblings.

Honestly you are a seriously sick fuck, probably one of the most dangerously repressed homosexuals we've ever had.

Yes you claim you're married, you and your wife know you're gay so she can treat you, in your severely incapacitated mental state, however shitty she wishes. You dont like pussy, now theres a shock. She's as fucking deranged as you are. And together your slut and her homo hubby should never be allowed near decent people in any setting. Though I cant imagine anyone, even trying to put on a show that you're straight could contend with a pathetic little Richard Simmons in the same rusty trailer with plastic sheeting over the windows.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertazsis1@tazsis1
Humiliation, women or men with power over me, cuckolding, giving head and sucking cock, cross dressing, being caught, being a wimp, being overwhelmed, being in pain and worshipping the woman I love. Just getting back to Literotica. Will be publishing new matertial soon. There...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES