All Comments on 'How did It Come to This? Pt. 02'

by tazsis1

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
story

who writes this crap get a life if its like this get castrated and become the dickhead you are

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Go out

You son of a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Should be in Fetish or BDSM

Why are they married? She “loves” him but wants to castrate him? A dog would have a better life. One star.

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Wow what nonsense

Get mental health ltg counseling, you need it. Your lack of self esteem is palpable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Reality check to tazsis1...

As there is one in your own marriage, there's also a power imbalance here, at Literotica.

You have every right to write any trash that you like anywhere on this site. Sure, your depiction of a marriage is highly offensive and downright disgusting, but it is your right to write stories about such a thing.

On the other hand, we, readers of this site and, specifically, those who hang around the LW section, have every right to read any story we chose to check out; have every right to end up feeling outraged and/or disgusted by your work, even this latest one; and therefore have every right to disparage you in the comments afterward and to rate your garbage-level effort accordingly.

Now, if you have a problem with this, which you do, undoubtedly, based on that rant you left us at the beginning, you're very welcome to take out the rating system and the comments out of your inputs. It's your right, as a LIT writer to do so.

Otherwise... grow a spine and stop whining, cuck. You should have put this in Fetish, but, since you wanna be here, you'll get what you'll get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nope

Nope, Nope

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
She made him an evolutionary dead end

That’s a good thing as he is pathetic. Now You need stop her genes from getting into another generation.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
WHAT EVIL MAGNETIC FORCE FORCES HIM TO REMAIN

someody should give him a tip and a trip. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

grow some balls man undo the cage and leave the slut go to the other side of the country and start a new life with someone who actually cares for you there are women out there who can love a man like you dump the whore

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Go anonymouses

The anonymous comments pretty much cover the worth of this story. After the opening rant, you need to bring one hell of a story for the readers. You failed miserably.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
This writer has a serious trauma...

This writer has a serious trauma and never looked for professional help...What caused the trauma? some serious shit in his youth...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Go take a CyclonB shower right now !!!

Du DRECKIGER SCHWEIN, du HURENSOHN einer Negger lutschende VOTZE

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Complete garbage

It belongs in Fetish. Your excuses in the beginning simply don't hold up. Some things trump others. You put a BBC into your stories as the emphasis in the story and it belongs in IR. You have a story in which people are restrained against their will, husband and wife be damned, it belongs in Non-con. You may have a husband and a wife in this story, But she's a complete cunt and probably has half a dozen diseases. She has locked her husband in a cock cage. That fact makes this a story that belongs in fetish. I think you KNOW that and posted it in the loving wives section to troll the readers and get more views. When you get a score of less than 2 stars, which you have, it should tell you you're wrong about the category and that NOBODY wants to read this crap. You don't even know what you're writing about. Do you know he can masturbate and ejaculate while wearing the cage? Don't think so? GOOGLE it! He can remove the cage (it's a toy) with a pair of pliers found in anyone's household tool drawer. He can go to Home Depot or Lowes and buy a cheap pair of bolt cutters ($20) and cut it off. He can go to a locksmith and have twenty keys made and hide them every where. The dumb cunt will never know. But best of all he can go to the Police, have them remove it and arrest the stupid bitch. You DO know that it's illegal in every State to lock someone in the cage right? It's considered assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse. So she's going to prison while he divorces her skank ass and keeps all the marital assets. One more thing just to demonstrate your ignorance, he can reverse the vasectomy. So go away and stay away. This was complete garbage, posted intentionally in the wrong category and no one wants to read it.

No stars as even giving this crap one star would be an insult to the star.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Uggggggghhhh!

This submission represents one of the worst cuckwimp clone stories of all time. Congratulations, author, you succeeded in disgusting almost all your readers to date. Your subject of cuckoldry is clearly a Fetish and your story should have been deposited in that sub genre. I suspect you may be a troll, using this pile of steaming crap as bait to provoke endless criticism. Even if taken as a purely fetish tale, your writing skills as demonstrated here are minimal at best. I suggest you take up another hobby...long distance solitary marathon running comes to mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yuck! I read the opening comment / justification by author on this installment...

and this installment only. No need to find the beginning or continue. He/she/it is dead wrong! This is fetish pure and simple and does not belong in this category. I finished hoping the male (for now) woke up and got his head out of his ass. Apparently not. Very good job of poking the hornets nest though! Run along now little freak, go on now shoo - scram! Go back to the rock you crawled out from under, Gollum!

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 4 years ago
Disturbing and ...

... well done. Five stars.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 4 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!!

Thanks for introducing castration, totally hot. Thank you thank you thank you for posting!

subhubby2subhubby2over 4 years ago
castration mmmm!

when my wife is milking me ans spoiling my orgasm she often talks about castration. She says my squirties are so messy because they only ooze out rather than properly squirting so she keeps telling me that castration would be best for us both. I havent had penetrative sex with her now or 10 years and she says my tongue doesnt need my balls . This "Fantasy" always has me producing a large amount of messy squirties that I have to mop up with some old newspaper pages , apologise and throw in dustibn.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago
Deep

She's manipulated him into it. And wants to go further. To me it's a very harsh situation, yet she says she loves him. I can see if she has needs he can't fill that with his consent, or at least non objection, she should go out and have sex. But if she loves him she should still satisfy him.

So to my mind she doesn't love him, she just loves having him at home to do things for her. All about her. I guess the ultimate femdom marriage. She does what she wants, he only does what she lets him or tells him to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I'm glad your

real wife likes to dominate and abuse you, you deserve it. Hopefully you will volunteer for castration for real and without hormone replacement. That way it's likely your sex drive/interest will diminish to the point where you no longer have the motivation to write further.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

In the interest of studying human nature, and addressing the so-called 'authenticity' of OP's real life reflecting in these writings, the following two paragraphs describe a deep psychosis on the part of the "loving" wife. Think in the context of any creature, except perhaps a farm animal, and consider if you'd even treat an animal, much less a supposedly 'loved' human being, with this same disdain? In fact, she even refers to her husband's vasectomy, albeit incorrectly, as his having been 'spayed'. At what point does consensual lifestyle activities cross the line into sexual or emotional and/or physical abuse? What next, will wife abusers and the battered wives who purport to love them become fodder for 'consensual lifestyles'? Is this over-the-edge work merely an effect of writing what's essentially edgy 'stroke porn'? I'm really curious.

.

"It's the logical conclusion of my cuckolding you, isn't it? If I don't need you penis, neither do you. You're a wonderful husband, father, friend and companion. I'm very happy with you in that respect. But we both know you're a failed man in the sense of a sexual being and I need to go elsewhere for sex."

.

"It's OK love. Just think about it. I'm not going to force you to get castrated, I want you to do it willingly."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read this a few. years ago and just came back to see if it was continued. I'd like to see what the author thinks will happen in the future. Will he get himself out of this marriage? After all it is now all about her and he has no value except as a companion and servant. Oh yeah, conversationalist and someone she can hurt - she's got to be sadistic.

.

Or will he succumb and have himself castrated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That mother fucker was just a worthless piece of shit. He was a empty space as is the simple mined mentally retarted author !!!!!!

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

"You've already had a vasectomy, been spayed, because I decided your sperm wasn't needed and I didn't want to bother about contraception."

So how does wife not get pregnant when she fucks other guys?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertazsis1@tazsis1
Humiliation, women or men with power over me, cuckolding, giving head and sucking cock, cross dressing, being caught, being a wimp, being overwhelmed, being in pain and worshipping the woman I love. Just getting back to Literotica. Will be publishing new matertial soon. There...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES