All Comments on 'How Hannah and I Got Together Ch. 02'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
The_DutchThe_Dutchover 12 years ago

I lovedit.... but it ended too soon!

LadyJuicyGaloreLadyJuicyGaloreover 12 years ago

one of my favorite scenarios. you did a great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

More story please

amsterdamamsterdamover 11 years ago
Fantastic read

Loved both chapters. 5 stars even with the rushed, poor ending! Not the kind of yarn I normally read either, but really enjoyed it. Great stuff - well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

ended too soon =(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The second chapter in this riveting story is well-written, but much too short. Accordingly, another chapter is warranted. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still a good premise.

Still don't understand the kneeling on the floor to masturbate.

Sex seemed too rushed. Zoomed by the step-by-step details that would have been truly erotic.

No reluctance. None at all.

Was she on birth control? If not, awfully risky to cum in her pussy.

Four stars.

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Nice of their mothers to be so dedicated to their 'game night' not to notice them either time. A well thought out and written ending chapter. I look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome story! Sex events spaced out just right for good suspense. Keep up the great work!

Beejay3Beejay39 months ago

Kids will be kids…I just wished I had met Hannah , when I was young. Not too many guys had girls lie her!

Lovely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES