How Much of a Coincidence?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers

Karen's hands had stroked through his hair, over his shoulders, and down his back. Tentatively her hands had reached towards his erection, which was at full stretch now. As soon as her cool fingers closed around it, Frank could not help but allow her to have her way, as he continued working his lips and tongue down over her breasts. Oh, yes, he lingered there, tonguing and sucking just as he had done earlier.

Her rising excitement had her hand working keenly on his penis, moving more positively from tip to base, as Frank's mouth moved down to her belly, and his tongue dipped into her little belly button.

His hand that had been stroking her inner thigh, he now allowed to wander onto and then into her crevice, which was already moist, and her gasp and more frantic pull on his erection, prompted Frank's next moves. His fingers groped along her groove, enjoying the wetness, as he stopped and tickled at her clitoris. He knew, if he left his penis within her grasp for much longer he might succumb.

Ahead of his intended timing, he shifted his body, to place his head between her thighs. This was an action which took his erection away from Karen's grasp and she gave a moan of complaint, as her fingers stroked through his hair.

But as soon as Frank's tongue moved around her clitoris, her moans took on a different, more ecstatic tone. Loving the creamy, musky taste of her, he passed his mouth right to the rear where his tongue briefly dipped into her vagina, before returning to her clitoris.

He listened carefully for her breathing rate. He was determined that the conclusion did not come before he had entered her. Feeling that he was being a more sensitive lover than he had ever been in his life, he kissed and licked her soothingly.

He heard a despairing croak from her, "I want to do it to you." Frank, for a moment, thought of a possible comment he might make along the lines of 'well on the way to sexual excitation'. But realised they were well past that point, and, sensing that, if this was going to work out the way he wanted it, entry was now due, before they were both too near the edge.

He moved his body up, to place his penis between her wet nether lips, and then he moved his body up over hers. Thoughtfully he wiped his mouth along the duvet, having one loving gaze into those surprised blue eyes, before planting a kiss on her eager mouth. At the same moment, a slight nudge with his hips, and his erection, like some faithful dog, slid just one inch into her vaginal opening. The sound that escaped through her imprisoned lips might have been his name, but it was a sound of deep pleasure. And that's all he needed to hear.

Together they were moving into the territory that Frank had intended in leading up to a grand finale. Slowly and gently he slid his penis up and up into her, until it struck the obstruction that could have been her cervix. No naming of parts, he reminded himself, being in such a relaxed state of mind now, and feeling totally in control.

Her vaginal muscles felt to urge him on that upward journey. Then just as slowly, he drew back, wanting to lavish her with all the feeling he could muster. On his next upward stroke, Karen's hips rose, and her muscles continued their eager pull at him.

That caring, casual sequence continued to the delight of both of them. The sensations of being inside her, of their skins sliding together was exquisite. Just once he drew his penis head right back to her very opening, and he felt her mouth under his flutter in protest, before he plunged it back in one stroke right to his hilt.

But nature demanded that it just could not maintain that easy pace, Karen's hip movements became more frantic, the muscular pull on him more desperate and Frank without thinking about it, found himself pounding into her, ever deeper it seemed.

Very soon their lips had to part as Karen's head began to toss, and her voice was definitely, almost sobbing, "Frank. Frank . Frank."

Frank felt the familiar pounding as his scrotum began to release, and just as he was preparing for it, by pulling back just a little, Karen's repetition of his name became a wild screech, as her orgasm hit home. Her hips, her belly, all of her, became his, and at that moment, maybe five seconds behind her release, his penis was pouring forth its renewed load. Pulse after pulse and he heard his voice returning the compliment, of her name, "Karen. Karen."

Moments of total breathlessness followed, as they lay side by side. Frank was just delighted that he had been able to engage her in exactly the way he had wanted. Alongside him Karen was murmuring, "Oh, Frank, I have no words for what we've just--"She didn't complete what she was about to say. Instead she sat up, and leaned over him, those gorgeous blue eyes caressing his face, as she said, "Frank, what would you say if I said I loved you."

Frank gave her a tender smile, raised a hand to brush her wild hair from her face, and told her, "I would say, how much of a coincidence is that?"

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers