All Comments on 'How to Get Your Man a Promotion'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The next year they both contracted aids. This deteriorated their new marriage until they divorced. They both died sad and lonely.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 1 year ago

Wow! Mr. Bob write a kinky one! There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth, LOL. Randi

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing...

Despicable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A absolutely crappy story 👎

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess the writing was okay, but it's hard to see the forest for the trees when you HATE all the trees. The women were sluts and he was an absolutely disgusting, pathetic excuse for a human being. No morals and actions lower than a snakes belly. Without anyone to root for or even like this turned out to be a horrible story. Not what I'm looking for Bob.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Oh dear, another of JPB’s ‘let’s piss off the cuck haters’ entries and whilst it was amusing there’s nothing here that hasn’t been done before.

After 844 submissions perhaps there is nothing original to write about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A nympho for a wife, a coward for a husband, and a devious scheming boss.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

I guess some guys are into gang banging sluts.

The douchebag boss actually did Dave a big favour. It was inevitable that Candy was going to start cheating on her husband, so at least this way he saved Dave from wasting any more of his life on her.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Just Plain Fun. Thanks for a smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good. Thanks for posting.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

I found this story to be enjoyable, if a bit unlikely; but hey, it's fiction. Candy is one hell of a kinky woman, but she loved Dave too much to rub things in his face. Art, however, is a nasty scumbag, as we learn at the end of the story. All's fair in love and war, but I still want Putin to lose big time in Ukraine. I don't know where Art and Candy are situated (probably Colorado), but in this digital age nothing in the country is that far away from California. It's nice, however, that the two perverts found each other. May they live happily ever after. 5*~~JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are a dickhead Bob the Flog

onemoretimeonemoretimeover 1 year ago

What a great love story!

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Obviously, the truth eventually comes out and Dave shoots bossman in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Art should open a charity.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

So why is it no one ever writes a story about how a husband is stuck in a dead end job for 20 years because nobody at his work respects him after they have all had sex with is wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably the worst Loving Wife cuckold story I've ever read. it totally sucked. 1*-

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

due to the immediately obvious one-dimensionality, it was simply... boring?

if he wanted to troll, JPB achieved his goal, for me it was just a waste of time, because it seemed that the story only serves to trigger a certain fringe group.

Instead I can read the troll posts in the news comments, they are at least entertaining.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Usually enjoy your off-beat story arc, but just couldn't get my mind around this one, at all. 3*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

I would have liked it better if he didn't orchestrate her discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story, but i wish the sex was more graphic. this story reminds me of a TV scene when they cut away just when you want to see what's next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1*

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

Hey, it's not like assholes and sluts aren't worthy of getting their own, happy with ending... Right?

@Bigfundrew commented that Dave would end up killing his boss after finding out what went down, which is still possible, given that a client could very well tell him what went on in his old office when he wasn't around. But why should he do something as stupid as killing him and FUBAR the rest of his life when he could just sue him for destroying his marriage? Alienation lawsuits usually go nowhere, but, when it comes to the company owner purposely stealing your wife from you? Yeah, that would stick. 'Rather end up a millionaire than Bubba's girlfriend, thank you very much.

It's being a while since JPB gave us some truly unlikely main characters for one of this stories, but, evidently, he's still have the touch - I barely feel any sympathy for Dave about what Candy, especially, his boss did to him, which shows how little I care about anyone here.

But it's not as the best batter can hit a homerun every time he's at bat... an easy read for an unremarkable story.

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

I’m surprised Marcia never fucked Art again after Fred passed. I guess she lost interest in sex.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Confusing.

He fucks other wives, but keeps his word.

He likes to share, but wants to get married.

A cheap thrills story without deep feelings or meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well... the Boss was a prick of the first order, not so much for using Candy as for arranging for Dave to find out, bit he did kinda redeem himself by doing something good for Dave and marrying her, but what might happen if she ever finds out ?

Chapter 2, maybe ?

But we'll crafted as usual...

...and a 5.

EastCoaster

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh.

Shit story. Horrible characters. Unrelatable and uninteresting. They could have all died in a fiery crash at the end and would have yawned.

Opinionated1Opinionated1over 1 year ago

WTF??? i think Bob has lost his mind..the boss is rewarded for breaking up his managers marriage and

the author is ok with this???

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

is this a repost think this is a repost

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Its the usual boring been there done that idiocy he always writes.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

So the big I am gets off on cuckolding men he already has power over as his boss... also gets off on being the cuckold to people with power over him, like his customers?

And no money changed hands? Except he used her to keep paying customers sweet and carry on paying?

I always find it amusing that so many men in these stories get off being bulls then love to share the woman.

It's nice that Dave is happy for Art and Candy but like @MightyHorny says, if he ever found out the truth which was likely given using her for customers that Dave may run into... there would indeed be hell to pay.

Stepping into reality for a moment, I do wonder at what would make a customer think a provider offering sex as a sweetener would be the best choice to use. Personally, if I was in the mind for sex (STIs excluded) I would take the sex, but move my custom. Most likely I would just move my custom and let others know who the firm operates. But that's reality, not fiction.

Thanks for sharing.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

That's another thought... Candy being used as the company whore could well find out from one of the customers that Dave is working for Art in California, in which case the shit would hit the fan from that direction. Not that it would help her get back with Dave, but I'm sure she would look to hurt Art in some way.... hmmm maybe this could be another February Sucks... what happens next? Well JPB, would you give permission to get people really fed up with this story? >:)

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Cuck hater bait. Finally realized this amuses you, so I unfollowed you. Enjoy yourself tormenting readers for your amusement.

AileyInnAileyInnover 1 year ago

Interest story. Personalizing this really makes you think. There truly are people out there that find that kind of arrangement appealing. Not just exciting but truly enjoyable. It would not work for people like me that wanted children and grandchildren. I’m guessing love is different for all.

Thanks for the story. In addition to being a trashy little story, it is thought provoking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Characters are worthless reflections on humanity, except for Dave. At least Dave had some virtue. -- 1☆

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

@mightyhorny - no, they are not worthy of happy ending. Hence, 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What I read of this well written piece almost made me throw up the material was just that vile and revolting.

ken philipsken philipsover 1 year ago

Absolute hoot of a story. Very funny. Five stars and favourited. Ken

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Not good

Not at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story but PG-13 sex

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Might as well website her and make some cash

OnethirdOnethirdover 1 year ago

A classic type of JPB story, no more, no less. The usual commenters complaining about (horrors!) infidelity- they must have gotten on the wrong website again. Keep up the good work.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

A classic JPB story. Well done.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@iammweasel

Its the usual boring been there done that idiocy he always writes.

@sbrooks103x

I would have liked it better if he didn't orchestrate her discovery.

Maybe he'll REWRITE the story just for the both of you.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 1 year ago

He was a right bastard but saw what he wanted and what she wanted! So winner unless she ever finds out what he did!!! Now that could be a story idea 🤔

Just throwing it there not something I could ever write!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
While

This wasn't one of my favorites its good to see your still writing.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I don’t normally like stories that are this devious in cheaters winning the round. Yet you spun the story in a method that had me loving the asshat boss. Yes you have always been a great writer in my book but this tale proved it to me.

This one earned the Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I gave it.

Thanks for writing the way you do.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting, the pair of them. Wish Dave had put a bullet in em

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...