All Comments on 'How to Tame Your Tikbalang Ch. 14'

by SkinandSin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What a wonderful ending!

Ate, I love this so much! I want to snatch Buhawi's barong. It sounds real pretty. I agree with Buhawi, Bulan has a great fashion sense, I feel like I wanna draw those designs down! And the banter between the mag-ama and mag-kapatid was so sweet. The descriptions were so lovely and this chapter just gave me warm and fuzzy feelings! A great ending for a great story.

-Tenten

P.S. I'll be out, until you publish another lore-ero. Power to you, Ate! :3

flolaflolaalmost 9 years ago

looking forward for your next stories... will wait for your published books ;)

If I may ask, what magazine do you write for? :)

SweetDesire427SweetDesire427almost 9 years ago
Hungry for more!

Well the feast made me hungry that's for sure. I could almost smell all that food. Sigh. And the scene at the end made me hungry for something else ;)

Thank you thank you for this story :) hope you write more after you've rested.

SkinandSinSkinandSinalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Hi flola & SweetDesire427

I intend to write more lore-ero, with more peeks at the Other World's denizens (besides Tikbalangs and Babaylans). Just taking a break, doing my outline for the second and third novels and, hopefully, finding either a publisher willing to take the story on or getting the gumption to go indie.

The text of HTTYT is with a friend of mine who is an editor by profession, so, yes, am looking at publishing it. I am also working on Isle of Lays, which has been sitting on the back burner for the past few months because the characters in that story deserve some TLC from me. :)

If you have any requests, please ask away. :) I will see what I can do to accommodate them.

Thank you for reading the story through and giving me your feedback. You are so <3.

William smythWilliam smythover 8 years ago
Sorry to see it end

It has been a pleasure all the way.

I'm familiar with the beauty and sensuality of Filipina women but was never aware of the amazing folk lore.

This series has served as a fascinating indoctrination and I feel I'm ready now to delve into more of this competent writers other work happily contemplating the hours of pleasant reading I have ahead of me.

SkinandSinSkinandSinover 8 years agoAuthor
Hi William smyth!

Awh. I was sorry to end the story. Which is why I'm continuing with Kidlat's story. :D Then I'll probably to a prequel story (Bulan and Ulap), then move on to the youngest brother and the little sister from hell. :)

Please do keep reading and thank you so much for your kind words. They make my day.

SkinandSinSkinandSinover 8 years agoAuthor
The book:

I have finally finished the final edits, layout and cover design for the book. :) The title is "How to Tame Your Tikbalang Without Even Trying" and I've put it up for sale on Amazon as a print-on-demand title and as an ebook for the Kindle.

I know you're already read the story here (mostly because this is the last chapter). But I'd love to read your review of the book on Amazon, too, if you would do me this kindness.

The final version of this story is definitely typo- and usage-error free and I've done the best I can to make the cover and inside page design as readable as I can. :)

Here are the URLs:

Print version

http://www.amazon.com/Tame-Your-Tikbalang-Without-Trying/dp/1519339127/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1449422823&sr=8-1&keywords=How+to+tame+your+tikbalang

Digital version:

http://www.amazon.com/Tame-Your-Tikbalang-Without-Trying-ebook/dp/B018MQHMHM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1449422823&sr=8-2&keywords=How+to+tame+your+tikbalang

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSkinandSin@SkinandSin
What I write is purely fiction, merely an exploration of my mind's small, dark crevasses - whatever genre I choose is not a nod of consent for the events or character motivations contained in my work. Call it an outlet, call it my imagined perversions, call it what you will. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES