Humanity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't worried about STDs because those were tested for during the physicals the University required of students, faculty, and staff. I started to bend down to get my wallet, where I'd optimistically put a couple of rubbers. Lynne read my mind. "Don't worry about that Harry," she said, "I got an IUD when I decided I'd try to seduce you."

Lynne led me by my dick back into her bedroom. She positioned me so that the backs of my thigs were against the mattress. We kissed again and I put my hand between her legs. Lynne was very wet. Suddenly, she jumped onto me, knocking me back onto the bed. Before I could really appreciate what had happened, Lynne had straddled me and lowered herself onto me.

Lynne Adams was an athlete and sex with her that night was an athletic event. She encouraged me to use my back, hips, and legs to push into her as she rode me. Suddenly, she collapsed onto me and rolled us over so that I was on top. We managed that without me falling out of her. Lynne was as energetic underneath as she was on top. She had wrapped her legs around me in a way, so her feet were behind my head. She used her strong legs to pull as I pushed into her. She was also doing something with the walls of her vagina that I hadn't known women could do, contracting and relaxing them in synch with my motion.

The stimulation Lynne was providing was intense and, much sooner than I wanted, I was close to shooting. My anxiety was relieved some as Lynne began to moan loudly. If any other tenants were home that evening, they could have no doubt what we were doing. Just before I shot, Lynne's whole body convulsed, nearly crushing me, and she screamed "Holy shiiit!" I shot inside her and lost vision for a moment.

Lynne is even more beautiful just after she's had sex. I cannot describe how wonderful she looked, out of breath with sweat on her forehead and between her breasts. I licked up the sweat between her breasts.

Lynne and I lay there looking in each other's eyes for a long time before she finally said, "That was quick, but damn it was good. I wanted the first fuck to be quick so I could get a sense how you fuck and how we can make it better next time." She laughed. "I'm a terrible cook," she said. "I just said that about making something edible to get you here so we could get our clothes off together."

"I think you've got something edible," I replied. I slid down her body until my mouth was over her cunt lips. I was a little hesitant at eating her after I'd just come in her, but I wanted to make an impression and thought that would. It did. Lynne's second orgasm was louder and longer than her first.

I stayed in position after Lynne came. I know this sounds dippy, but she has a very beautiful cunt and I was enjoying looking at it, stimulated as it was. "Get up here Harry," Lynne commanded. I crawled up the mattress beside her. When we were face to face, she kissed me fiercely. When she broke the kiss, she said, "I've never had a guy come in me and then eat me. That's special!"

Lynne and I got to know each other's bodies thoroughly that night. We fucked doggy style and then standing up. Finally, we made love slowly and caringly, lying on our sides facing each other. It was all great, but the last was special because I watched Lynne's gorgeous face throughout our lovemaking. The look on her face when she came was even more beautiful than she looked just after orgasm. Through it all she retained something of her wholesome quality, which made her even more alluring, if possible.

Before we made love, we had dinner: some cold pizza and beer Lynne had in her refrigerator. It is, to this day, one of the best meals I've ever had. Finally, when she was ready to sleep, Lynne let me take those damned socks off.

We spent the next morning nude having one of those deep conversations that can ruin a fantastic night of sex. In this case, it did just the opposite. Lynne and I disclosed a very deep mutual attraction of which sex was just one part. We became a couple, to the point that I went home with her to North Carolina for the Holidays, although we slept in separate rooms for the few days in her parents' house. Her Father and mother, a lawyer and ophthalmologist respectively, were intelligent, kind, and interesting people. Lynne's younger sister, a diver at the same state university, was almost as beautiful as Lynne but a bit shy, at least around me.

Just after classes resumed in the new year, Dr. Stolz called me into her office. "Harry," she said, "I hope that you do not have plans for Friday night. You will be receiving an invitation for that evening. I'm sorry that it will be a bit mysterious and you won't be told what you're being invited to. Tradition. It is, of course, up to you whether you accept the invitation, but my advice is strongly that you do. You will find it an enjoyable and, likely, life-changing experience." Dr. Stolz paused. "I think you'll also enjoy the company," she added with an enigmatic grin.

As predicted, there was a very stiff envelope in my mailbox that evening. The envelope and paper inside seemed very expensive. There were no names. The letter said, in elaborate classic German characters, that my presence was requested at 19:00 that Friday at an address on a side street in the old town.

I had literally just finished examining the invitation when my phone rang. Answering, I heard Lynne saying, "Harry, did you get a mysterious invitation?"

"Yes," I answered, "did you?"

"Yes," Lynne said. She read the address which was the same address I was invited to. At least, I now understood what Dr. Stolz meant about enjoying the company.

"Do you know what this is about?" Lynne asked.

"No," I said. "Dr. Stolz called me in today and told me I'd be getting an invitation which she urged me to accept. She said it would be life-changing."

"Yeah," Lynne said. "She called me a couple of hours ago and said basically the same thing. Except, she added that, if I accepted the invitation and followed through, it would have a great impact on my relationship with you."

"Positive impact or negative?" I asked.

"She didn't say," Lynne replied. She paused a moment before asking, "You trust Dr. Stolz don't you?"

"Yes," I answered.

"So do I," Lynne said.

"So, we're going?" I asked.

Lynne giggled. "Yeah, let's go. If it's too weird, we can back out. A little mystery can make life exciting."

It was a cold evening when Lynne and I showed up at the address on the invitation. I wasn't familiar with the street, but it seemed like we were entering a side door of a large building. We were admitted to a small room and joined a man and woman roughly our ages. The looks on their faces told me they had also gotten a mysterious invitation. There was also an older woman in a white robe who told us to hang our coats on hooks on the wall. Two more men, one of whom I knew as a German in his thirties recently appointed to the chemistry faculty, arrived as did two more women. I knew one of the women slightly. Her name was Nicole. She was a Ph.D. candidate in economics.

Once Nicole entered, the woman in the robe bolted the street door. In German, she announced, "If you wish to accept the invitation you received, you must remove all of your clothing now. If you do not wish to undress, I will ask that you leave immediately."

I looked at Lynne. She was smiling. "Mystery and nudity," she said. She started to pull off her top. "I told you I'm an exhibitionist, didn't I," she said. I started to undress also.

The couple who had been there when Lynne and I arrived spoke softly to the older woman. She unbolted the door and they left. The six of us who remained stripped naked. The older woman pulled several drawstring bags out of a pocket in her robe. "The bags have your names on the. Please put your clothes and shoes into the bag with your name and give it to me." We did so. The older woman took the bags and left through a door opposite the street door. Fortunately, it was warm in the room.

Lynne took my hand. "This is kind of fun," she said. "We're naked in a strange building and someone we don't know just took our clothes God knows where."

Nicole, a very tall, small-breasted woman, was standing just in front of us. She obviously heard Lynne's comment. She turned to face us and said, "It is exciting, isn't it? I wonder when we'll get our clothes back and what we'll have to do before then." The look on her face suggested that she was looking forward to a naked adventure.

The interior door opened. The older woman in the robe reappeared, without our clothes, and called out two names. One of the men and the woman I didn't know followed her out of the room. The door shut firmly behind them.

The room we were in was very small. There was not much room to move around. Lynne and I stood, naked, holding hands, waiting to see what happened next. After several minutes, the door opened again. The woman in the robe intoned another name and the chemistry professor followed her out. The door shut firmly again.

With only Lynne, Nicole, and me left, we had a bit more room. Nicole turned to face us again. "This really is terrible," she said, "but I'm very aroused." I'd already guessed that from looking at her nipples. The look on her face said that she didn't really think it was that terrible.

After a few more minutes, the interior door opened again. The woman in the white robe intoned "Fraulein Lynne Adams und Herr Dr. Harrison Stone, bitte." Lynne and I followed the woman into a large, high-ceiled room, like my image of a medieval castle dining hall. It was colder in this room, exacerbated by the fact that we were standing barefoot on a tile floor.

There was a table placed along one of the long dimensions of the room. Behind the table were seated nine people, all wearing white robes. There were four women and five men. The center person was a grey-haired man whom I'd seen around the university. The other eight people seemed to cover a wide range of ages. I thought I'd seen two or three others around the University or the town, but the only person at the table I knew was Sabine Stolz.

Lynne and I were led to the center of the room and stood in front of the grey-haired man. In a deep, authoritative voice he asked us questions. The first several questions were basics: name, prior educational history, current status at the university. Then, the questions got more personal:

"Fraulein Adams and Herr Dr. Stone, are you a couple?"

I looked at Lynne, who answered with a confident "Yes."

"Are you sexual partners?"

Lynne nodded to me to answer, so I said "absolutely."

"Just answer yes or no, please, Dr. Stone. Are you uncomfortable standing naked before us?"

Lynne answered, "No."

"Are you enjoying the fact that we are seeing your naked bodies?"

I looked at Lynne. She nodded. "Yes," I answered.

"Are you prepared to spend the night here without your clothes?"

Lynne answered for us both: "yes."

"Do you place more value on human life than on wealth or abstract concepts like honor and prestige?"

Together, Lynne and I answered "yes."

"You both know Dr. Sabine Stolz?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Do you trust Dr. Stolz?"

"Yes," Lynne answered.

"Please follow the usher."

The "usher" was the older woman who had ushered us in for this interview. She reappeared and we followed her out of a door at the opposite end of the hall from where we entered. The usher led us down a flight of stairs. I thought I heard sounds like a bar crowd on a Friday night coming from above.

The stairs ended in a dungeon-like hallway. Along the wall were several heavy wood doors spaced several feet apart. One door stood open and that's where the usher led us.

In contrast to the hallway, the room we entered was almost cheery. A queen size bed stood against one wall. In a back corner were a commode and a sink with nothing screening either off from view. At the back center of the room was a shower enclosure with clear glass walls. Closer to the door was a table with four wood chairs. There were several unopened bottles of wine on the table along with glassware and a large plate of meats, cheeses, and breads. In the center of the room, two large upholstered chairs sat on a rug. Once Lynne and I entered the room, the usher shut the door and we could hear a bolt latching on the hallway side.

The situation was not threatening, but it was perplexing. Lynne walked around the room and said, "Well, at least they want us to be comfortable."

I walked up behind Lynne, kissed the back of her neck, and said, "I'm always comfortable with you."

Lynne turned to face me, smiled, and asked "Even at Mon and Dad's?"

I was saved from answering by the sound of the bolt on the outside of our door being drawn open. The door swung inward and Dr. Stolz stood in the doorframe in her white robe. She smiled at us, undid the belt to her robe, and handed the robe to the usher. "Thank you Beate," she said to the usher.

Dr. Stolz was nude without the robe. I had always wondered whether she had an attractive body. In fact, it was much more than attractive. Beate closed the door and locked the bolt again. Dr. Stolz said, "We are locked in here until morning. I think Humanity has provided all we will need. I have a great deal to teach you. However, first, it is essential that we form a bond.

Dr. Stolz walked around behind Lynne. She got very close and reached around Lynne, placing a hand completely over each of Lynne's breasts. Lynne tensed at Dr. Stolz's first touch, but she visibly relaxed as Dr. Stolz began fondling her breasts. Frankly, watching my naked female boss foundling my naked girlfriend was arousing.

Dr. Stolz was looking at me over Lynne's shoulder. "Harry," she said, "Do you think that Lynne is more beautiful nude than clothed?

That was an easy one. "Definitely," I said.

"Does it bother you if other people see Lynne in the nude?"

"Not if it doesn't bother Lynne," I answered.

Dr. Stolz asked Lynne, "Does it bother you when people see you in the nude?"

"No," Lynne answered.

"In fact," Dr. Stolz asked, "You enjoy being seen nude, do you not?"

"I do," Lynne answered.

"Harry," Dr. Stolz asked, "Do you mind if people see you in the nude?"

"Not if I'm with Lynne, "I replied.

"Harry," Dr. Stolz asked, "do you think that I am more beautiful in the nude than clothed?"

That was another easy one. "Certainly," I answered.

"Harry," Dr. Stolz asked, "do you love Lynne?"

A third easy question. "Very much," I replied.

"Lynne," Dr. Stolz asked, "Do you love Harry?"

Lynne looked at me and smiled. "More than anything," she said.

"Are you prepared to commit to each other for the rest of your lives?" Dr. Stolz asked. In normal circumstances, it would have been am inappropriate question. In these very unusual circumstances, it seemed almost natural.

Lynne and I looked in each other's eyes while Dr. Stolz played with Lynne's nipples. Unspoken but unmistakably communicated between us was that we were at a point of no return. In unison, Lynne and I said "yes."

"Lynne, Harry," Dr. Stolz asked, "Do you believe that the love you have for each other will be diminished or enhanced if the three of us have sex together in this room tonight?"

This seemed another point of no return. I looked at Lynne. After a moment, a smile came onto her face. "Enhanced," she said.

"Enhanced," I repeated.

Dr. Stolz removed her hands from Lynne's breasts. Her right hand went between Lynne's legs. I think her left hand went to Lynne's asshole. The situation was so intensely erotic that I'd gotten very hard.

"Harry," Dr. Stolz commanded gently, "come to Lynne." I stepped to her so that we were face to face, almost touching. I saw that Dr. Stolz was fingering Lynne's clit. "Lynne," Dr. Stolz directed, "take Harry's penis in your hand and make him orgasm. I will make you orgasm."

12