All Comments on 'Hypnosis Isn't Real - Is It?'

by DontJudgeMe

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Very nice story, but should have had her eat some pussy. Almost every man's fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW 5 Stars

WOW!!! THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ ON HERE

I really enjoyed it. Great storyline got you into the story looking forward to reading more of your work

Thanks again

brian469brian469over 4 years ago
wish I could get my wife to be like that

Good story

if only my wife could just let go

t6billt6billover 4 years ago
Awesome!

So well written! The turns to the story at the end--perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It was a good story

But at what point does he figure out that he’s the problem in their relationship? That he’s the villain?

He took a woman who trusted him and abused that trust and at no poi t does he apologize, say sorry or try to understand her perspective, it’s always about him. What he wants, what will make his life better, what would turn him on.

As far as I’m co Verne’s, he’s no better than a man who beats his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story

You obviously do know a fair bit about hypnosis and what is possible and what is not, but you miss out a simple technique that any hypnotist uses all the time, an instant induction trigger. Why do an Elman (or eqivalent) each time, just give them a trigger of "sleep now" and be done with it. Life's too short

Anyway as someone who has actually done pretty much the process you describe (tip: hunt down an old recording called "build a better girlfriend") I can verify this does actually work. I went from the girlfriend not liking giving BJs, to 69ing me and having wild, screaming, squirting orgasms as one of her favorite things. She now thinks this is "normal" as is having multiple orgasms. Pressing her naked body to mine gives her shivers of pleasure, kissing me is like having her clit kissed, when I tell her during orgasm to come harder, she comes harder etc etc etc Next step - her arse.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Well written, more realistic than other stories on here. And thank you for making it one long story instead of 20 separate chapters that are dragged out for months. We go on here to read a story not to read a few paragraphs. Tired of reading 1 page chapters and having to wait to see when the other come out. Great job!! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more

think you could get this to go a long way yes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good read, but...

for lore purposes, iPods will never have a ‘push-to-record’ function. Good stuff though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Totally Unimaginative!

Besides getting his wife to give him a BJ ... nothing else!

What a waste of a situation ...that too a repetitive story over 6 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just right!

Long enough but not too long, hot but credible, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Love Stories About Hypnotized Wives

Several times in my life, I have awakened at awkward moments...in high school and college classes...at my desk at work...while standing in my window staring outside...on long trips ..while watching TV or reading a book...and wondering if I had been hypnotized by person or persons unknown. And I wondered if I had done anything while I was dazed. Or if someone had implanted a subconscious thought in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy

This was an amazing story, I cummed multiple times!!! I wish someone hypnotized me and made me do things. The part where she talks about being forced and hands held above her head has always been a dream of mine and makes me soaking wet when I think about it. Maybe it will come true one day 😍😍 I really loved it, good writing! Thanks for the long story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hypnotherapy

Ok he got her to loosen up on bjs but after that he basically explored her fantasies and and helped her live them out. It's possibly best that he stopped when he did or it would be lawyer time. On the other hand in a little while he could suggest looking for more fantasies but recording the sessions to regain her trust and see where it leads.p9R96u

Dr. BullDr. Bullover 3 years ago
Hypnosis is habit forming

As a bit a an amateur hypnotist I love the set up and that you followed the rules unable to do what she does not want to do. Very hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic story. It was a little longer then I normally like but I got wrapped up in it fast and just couldn't stop reading.

Your creativity and imagination are strong.

If I were to change anything at all, and this is only me because I like stories such as this, I would have slowly turned her towards the swinging lifestyle and maybe even into the cuckolding scene. Where she is extremely hot for large, black cocks and has to have them pounding her.

But, like I said, that is only me because I like stories like that. I'm a little different and maybe strange that way.

KinkynfitKinkynfitabout 3 years ago

I liked it, but I too was wondering when you were going to give her a trigger word to immediately put her in a trance. You could continue this story again and again and again. Keep writing...you’re good at it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just so you know, hypnosis leaves you refresh immediately.

Patch

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story with some hot aspects. I wish I could hypnotize my wife like that lol. I must say the pervert in me was hoping he'd take her ass for a change or especially wind up sharing her with some friends while under the influence... but oh well, "loving wives" doesn't demand that now does it?

jcus0511jcus0511almost 2 years ago

Hot story loved the build up & enjoyed the amateurish understanding of hypnosis & wife’s “payback”. Marvellous what we’ll do for a good night’s sleep.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 2 years ago

Fun story with a slow build up. An impatient husband would rush way more. The answer to her questions is yes; she IS influenced by the suggestions and still enjoys it. I was expecting some off the rails wife getting it elsewhere stuff in the end, but things were kept fairly in bounds.

FluidswallowerFluidswallowerabout 1 year ago

Happy ending was the way to go!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Kind of boring…. “Suck my cock”…. Yawn

tarranskytarransky6 months ago

Love the plot and how you developed it. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDontJudgeMe@DontJudgeMe
Hey. I'm a guy from Denmark, Europe who enjoys reading and writing erotic short stories (perhaps a bit too much...). Feed-back is very appreciated. Ego-stroking feed-back ("Great story!" e.g.) and concrete suggestions ("the last scene was a bit of a turn-o...