Hypnosis Isn't Real - Is It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, yes..." she sighed and l felt her hand run through my hair, clearly not unhappy with what I was doing. Gently, I pushed her down on her back to get better access to all the goodies -- both breasts were now within easy reach, which I took full advantage of. Sucking gently on her other nipple (while pinching the one I sadly had to leave behind) made it harden too and made her sigh in pleasure.

This was how our foreplay usually went -- how I turned my darling wife into a quivering mass of need and desire: alternating between her mouth and her nipples with my mouth and constantly use my fingers on any nipple not being licked, sucked or (as she got more and more aroused) bitten. One would think that it'd get stale over time -- that more variety would be great, right? Well, that's just not how boobs work. No matter how often I took her little nipple in between my teeth and was rewarded with a sigh of excitement from her, it was a new high.

However, as I moved up again to meet her lips with my own, she pushed me away. I let her, of course, and ended up on my back, looking questioningly up at her. With a little smile, she sat up, her chest still bared and her wondrous tits drawing my eyes, and reached for my pants. They quickly became undone, the zipper opened and soon my half-naked wife was tugging my jeans down below my hips, showing off the tent in my boxers.

"Already ready," she smiled as she grasped my rod and wanked it a couple of times through the thin fabric. Then she freed it from its cotton-prison and it proudly presented for her.

"So big," she said and gently took it in her hand. Now, truth be told, if pressed, I'd say I'm about average, maybe a little above. But a guy certainly never tires of hearing the love of his life admire his dick. She slowly, carefully jerked it up and down a few times, while looking from my dick to my face and back again. Then, after a short break where she bit her lips in that adoring way she does when she's trying to make up her mind, she seemingly reached a decision because suddenly she lowered her face down to my cock and let it slide in between her open lips.

"Ah! Shit, Elisha!" I gasped, more than surprised, "oh God, yes!"

She looked up at me and smiled, her mouth still stuffed with cock and licked the sensitive head. Oh, it felt good!

"Ah, Lis..." I sighed. She moved around a bit without releasing my dick and ended up on her knees between my slightly spread legs and then she went to town. Without warning, she suddenly started bobbing up and down, taking a good half of my dick in her mouth before going back up. Her tongue kept licking while she sucked, and it was so great.

I put my hands on her head, twirling my fingers through her soft hair -- not pushing or holding her down or anything, but still... it gave a feeling of control that I really liked. She ignored them, focusing on her task of brining me pleasure.

Laying on my bed, watching my wife give me head, and unable to push the thought away that she was only doing this because of my command of her subconscious mind had me soon gasping for breath. I kept murmuring little encouragements, like "oh so good!" and "yeah, like that!" with my eyes fixed on her lips, lovingly massaging my stiff rod. Barely conscious of what I was doing at this point, I found myself moving in motion with her -- when her face went down, letting as much dick into her mouth as she could handle, I thrust upwards, riding the high that my wife was giving me.

"Glark!" she groaned after a thrust that was, perhaps, a little too hard and took her face off my dick, "easy there!"

"Sorry, babe," I said, not sorry at all - this was too good! - and gently pressed her back down towards my now-lonely dick, "you're just too good at this. I can't help myself!" One last, admonitory look up at me, and she relented to my pressure, lowering her face to my dick again, giving me that sweet, sweet pleasure of her lips.

"Ah yeah," I sighed. I didn't take long before my desire rose again and my hips tried to 'help' her once again, gently thrusting upwards, making her take a little more cock than she was comfortable with, entering the upper-parts of her throat.

Hearing her throat go "groak! glaarg!" everytime I thrust upwards into her was a real turn-on. If I hadn't gotten head regularly this past week, I'd have cum right then and there. She didn't much care for it though, but instead of scolding me again, she grabbed the base of my cock with her hand and used it to control how much cock went into her mouth. Now, I could thrust as much as I wanted but only the head felt the warmth of her mouth.

At the same time, she really got into it, attacking my dick with a fervor. Fast up and down strokes soon had me groan and moan, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I fired my load into her delicious mouth.

"Shit, Elisha, I'm gonna... ah, fuck, I'm gonna cum soon," I gasped, still holding on to her head as it moved up and down at brek speed.

To my great disappointment, she immediately pulled herself off my cock. Before I could mount a protest, however, she had crawled up on and lowered herself down upon my mast.

"I-" I managed to croak before she grasped my rigid cock in her right hand, steering it past her panties and towards her sweet, sweet secrets. She was still wearing her skirt but it didn't hinder her, and I soon felt her soft pussy against my hardness.

I slowly slid up into her though she wasn't as wet as she usually was when it came down to the sex itself. Not to say that she was dry or anything, but the ease with which I was used to enter her private parts was missing. Clearly, she was not really aroused by servicing me orally -- and I hadn't spent as much time igniting her passions as I normal do. This might become a problem...

Her tits had come back into easy reach, however, so maybe that could be rectified -- I grabbed them and squeezed her nipples while my dick explored her hidden depths.

"Ooooh..." she sighed as she fully engulfed my cock, "biiiig."

"Yeah," I winked and playfully palmed here tits, turning the compliment back to her.

She didn't pay me any mind but focused on grinding herself up and down my hard tool, quickly making me groan in desire. My arousal was quickly rising to alarming heights once again, and it was quite easy to see on Elisha that she wasn't on the same level. She had only started on the road towards Orgasm-town while my train was quickly puling into the station -- a blowjob will do that to you, especially if you keep thinking how you orchestrated it by abusing her subconscious mind!

"Ah... ah... yessss..." she moaned, having found a good rhythm that, eventually, would take her over the edge too -- if given enough time.

Her cunt-muscles did their best to milk me while I more and more desperately tried to think of boring subjects -- taxes, work... the goddamn hedge that needed trimming but my mind kept showing me images of my dick buried in her mouth.

"Elisha..."I groaned, not really knowing what to say. I hadn't had this problem since we were newly-weds but these last days had been so crazy, and... I realised, I didn't really want to hold back. I'd have much preferred to shoot my cum into her sucking mouth, and now I didn't really want to fight to keep the orgasm at bay. I'd always been the good guy, waiting for her and cumming last but since I'd taken command of her (well, that's how it felt right now, though it was far from accurate), I felt... like it was my turn. This sex was for me, anyway, wasn't it? Kinda her showing her gratitude for helping her, right?

"I'm gonna... soon," I sighed, looking up at her. She looked down at me for a second, then nodded.

"It's okay, honey," she smiled. And then she went into a frenzy. Throwing all thoughts of a steady rhythm overboard, she furiously started fucking me, hopping up and down on my cock as a madwoman.

"Fuck!" I gasped, steadied myself against her and tried to match her sudden, crazy speed with hard, upwards thrusts. It felt out of this world! Despite my earlier resolve not to wait for her, I found myself not wanting to cum yet -- I wanted more of this, I wanted to draw out the pleasure.

Which, of course, made it impossible. Soon the pleasure was becoming too much, and I just hammered up into her, groaning like a caveman and shouting "fuck!" over and over.

"Elisha!" I finally grunted, and every nerve in my being overloaded and I came with a bang. Waves of pleasure washed through my body, and I tensed up for a second before I fell back into the bed, completely spent.

My cock still buried inside her, she laid down atop of me, her warm breath of the side of my throat.

"Wow..." I gasped, totally in awe.

"I know," she replied, and I could her the smile in her voice. She was not at all unhappy.

"I'm sorry about..." I tried but didn't finish the sentense. She knew what I meant.

"Don't be. It was for you anyway," she reassured me, echoing my own thoughts.

"And that blowjob... wow!"

"Glad you liked it..."

---

"John, wake up. Wake up!" I awoke with Elisha gently shaking me.

"I- yeah, I'm awake, I'm awake. What's wrong?" I mumbled, forcing my eyes open. It was still dark out, and the clock next to my bed read 00:12.

"I can't sleep," she explained.

"I... what?" I wondered, hardly understanding what was going on.

"I... can't fall asleep," she explained again, now sounding a bit embarrassed, "so I was hoping you'd, you know, hypnotise me again."

I rubbed my eyes, buying some time to try and make sense of it all. I had told her that she wanted to get hypnotised, wanted to feel refreshed after a good night's sleep. I hadn't imagined she would sabotage my sleep to get it. Still, I couldn't feel anything but pleased that she was obeying my instructions.

"Yeah, of course,"I said, stifling a yawn,"of course I'll help. Let's go to the office..."

I timed it - it took 1 minute and 35 seconds for her to fall into deep trance. One minute and 35 seconds! In less than 100 seconds I transformed her from a strong, independent woman into a mindless robot awaiting my command.

When I had agreed to hypnotise her again, I had just imagined putting her under and then going back to sleep - I was tired after all. But that was then. Now, looking at my wife, so vulnerable, just waiting for me to control her, I didn't feel sleepy at all.

"Elisha, you will answer and you will obey," I told her - kinda the standard-command by now. Still, the basics are important.

"Yes, I will answer and obey," she repeated. So far so good.

"Go make me a cup of coffee. Make it like you know how I like it and bring it back to me." I couldn't risk messing this up because I was tired, and honestly, I was curious to see how she would handle a multi-step process such as coffee-making while under. Two flies, one swat.

"I will make you a cup of coffee, like I know how you like it and I will bring it back to you," she said and stood up. Without waiting for more instructions she left the room. Despite the great fucking she'd given me earlier, my eyes instinctively sought her cute ass as it walked away, jiggling a bit with every step.

Five minutes later she returned, carrying a steaming cup. She walked up to me, handed it to me and then sat down in 'her' chair. I took a sip, and it was really good. Interesting...

"Elisha," I said carefully, "you trust me. You want to trust me, and you know you can. You don't want to keep any secrets from me -- you don't *need* to keep any secrets from me. When I ask you a question, you will want to tell me the truth. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand. I want to tell you the truth, when you ask me," she answered.

"Okay, here goes. Earlier, when we had sex... you... sucked me... you know," I said, for some reason feeling awkward talking about it, "why?"

Her brow furrowed and for a brief moment, I worried I had overstepped another line but she was apparently just thinking because she answered: "I... I felt I owed you, I still do. You help me so much, and I know how much you enjoy when I do... that. And you seemed disappointed by the book. I saw how you were looking at me when I told you, I had a surprise, and I wanted you to be happy."

Well, so much for my acting skills, I guess.

"And you did," I assured her, "you made me very happy. How did it feel to... suck my dick?"

"Uncomfortable," she replied, "you're much too big."

"No, I meant... how did you feel while you were doing it?"

"I wanted to get it over with. In a way, I wanted you to just cum, but I didn't want it in my mouth. Still... towards the end, I felt kinda... hot. I..." her brow furrowed again, and she seemed to consider this carefully, "I liked that you obviously liked it so much. That made me... aroused too."

"So that's why you wanted to actually do it instead of me just cumming?" I wondered.

"Yeah. Yeah, that must be it."

"And eh... how did you feel about not being able to finish yourself?" I wanted to know, as I was still a bit embarrassed about that.

"It's okay," she shrugged, "it was kinda my own fault. Disappointing but also a little flattering."

"And then we cuddled, and I fell asleep. Did you too?" I asked.

"Yeah, but only a couple of hours. I tried going back to sleep, but it felt wrong to... do what I usually do... so I woke you instead. I hate to disturb someone while they sleep but I knew you could help, so..." She shrugged again.

"What do you usually do?" I asked, perplexed. I was not a aware that she did anything special.

"I... masturbate," she said, a red blush quickly spreading across her cheeks.

"Okay, wow!" I exclaimed, "you masturbate every night when you can't sleep?" This was news to me! I knew she masturbated at times, but as tool to sleep?

"No, not every night, not every time. It just works, sometimes. Often it doesn't, but I usually try anyway. This way, it at least feels good when I can't sleep," she informed me.

"Do you... do you watch porn or something?"

"No, never. I use my imagination," she answered.

"Okay, okay. So, you just do it right there next to me? In the bed?" I wanted to know. I was still quite flabbergasted by this revelation.

"Sometimes. Sometimes I do it on the loo."

"And, Elisha, tell me: what do you fantasise about when you do it?" I was very curious about this. What went on in my wife's mind?

"Usually just sex. Often with you, sometimes with a celebrity, like Chris Pratt or Clooney," she said. I immediately took note of the word 'usually' and just had to keep digging.

"Usually? What about the other times?" I asked

"I..."Again her brow furrowed and she seemed to struggle.

"Elisha," I said urgently, "remember, you want to tell me. You trust me, and you know I won't hold it against you or think less of you. You know this and want to tell me the truth."

"Sometimes... sometimes I fantasise about some rough stuff. About being held down and just taken, against my will or because I want it -- it varies. Sometimes you do it, sometimes unknown or masked strangers. I... I often come quite hard from this but feel bad afterwards," she rushed it all out, sounding both embarrassed and relieved about finally telling me.

"I... wow, Elisha!" I exclaimed, surprised that my proper wife was harbouring such dirty thoughts. She didn't respond to my outburst though, she just sat passively, waiting for my next command. I had to think all this through -- how best to bring this side of her out in the open. Because it sounded like great fun! Still, it was a long-time scheme, and right now I had to focus on the present. So I opened my pants and pulled out my dick.

"Elisha, I want you to kneel before me, suck my dick until I cum and swallow my sperm. Do it now," I commanded and watched as my beloved wife fell to her knees between my legs and closed her mouth around my member.

"Ah..." I sighed as her warm mouth engulfed me. As I ran my hand through her blonde hair, I started formulating the instructions I had for her. It was becoming a bit more tricky - 'sleep 'till you wake' was as basic an order as could be, and that, alongside enhancing her own feelings of gratitude was more or less all I had done so far.

Well, except making her forget about what we were doing while she was under, of course, I remembered as I looked down at her, struggling to fit my cock into her mouth. That was also a fairly important part of my repertoire.

I had two ideas, and, as my wife found a good, steady rhythm, I tried to decide which to choose. Which path to follow for tonight, so to speak. Or if I should pursue them both. Having my mind-controlled wife serve me orally made it a bit harder to make decisions, I quickly found out.

"Ah... faster, Elisha," I commanded, and she immediately sped up. While her head bobbed up and down in my lap, the image she had given me earlier resurfaced. My darling wife, sitting on the toilet, jilling off while thinking about being raped -- or at least 'held down and taken' - and it too sparked a number of ideas. I wanted to make it real, of course. Maybe not against her will, but I was very interested in such a scenario. I had just never discussed it with her because, well why would I? Never in a million years would I have thought she wanted anything of the sort. But if she was into it too... and, well, her being under my mental control also gave me an ace-in-the-hole, when these things were concerned.

"Fuck..." I muttered and took hold of her head, "hold still and try to make it feel good for me." With that I thrust upwards and pressed her face downwards, taking control of the blowjob. She passively followed my lead and allowed me to fuck her face, and it didn't take long before I felt the pleasure rising. I was still careful not to go too far -- to stay out of her throat and not make it too discomforting for her. This would be a very, very bad place for her to wake up... "Shit, Elisha," I gasped within long, "I'm gonna... gonna cum. Get ready to swallow!" Even having cum earlier, it hadn't taken me that long to reach the point of no return, and finally I felt a delicious orgasm flow through my body. I held her head pressed against my dick as I shot my load into her mouth, simply loving the control I had over her. There was nothing like it, and it was easily that feeling of power that send me over the edge now.

"Ahhhh..." I sighed and finally let go of my wife. She pulled off my dick breathing quickly. She stayed on her knees in front of me, still at my service.

"Lick my dick clean, Elisha" I commanded and, as usually, she obeyed. She leaned in and her tongue slid up and down my softening shaft. Considering that I had been inside her mouth, when I fired my gun, it was pretty much already clean but I just wanted this.

"Good job," I muttered, "now, go and brush your teeth, wash your face and return to your chair."

When she, now somewhat cleaner, sat back down in her chair, I was ready for her.

"Elisha," I said my voice low and controlled holding out my prism for her to see, "look at the crystal. Look at it and listen to my voice. You will obey. You will not remember what we did while you were hypnotised and it is not important to remember. You will know you trust me and I help you. You know I help you. You are pleased that you have repaid me some but you will feel and you will know that you owe me more. You must look for ways to repay me. You want to repay me, to make my life better and easier. You know it was the right thing to wake me so I could hypnotise you. You need to sleep and you need me to hypnotise you to sleep. But now you owe me again, and you must look for ways to repay me."

There. That was the continuation of our general theme -- I helped her, so she had to help me. Now for the second part of the plan.