Hypnosissy 01: Becoming a Cocksucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got there and she was chatting with a pretty, short brunette who had a stunning resemblance to Mila Kunis.

I walked up to them and greeted, "Hey, baby."

Rose looked at me and asked, "Hungry?"

I responded, "Starving."

"Even after Mommy caught you spanking your monkey?" she asked, right in front of a complete stranger.

I stammered, surprised by her frankness, although based on our few encounters I shouldn't have been, "Y-y-yes."

"Don't worry, High School, Simone and I tell each other everything," she said.

"Um, okay," I nodded, feeling awkward.

Simone added, "I hear you are a pretty good cunt muncher."

"That I am," I nodded, trying to be suave.

"Let's find out," Simone said, grabbing my hand.

I looked at Rose who shrugged, "We also share everything, so be a good boy and make her happy."

My head was spinning, even as I followed the hot brunette down a hallway and into a back room.

Once inside, she lifted up her skirt and ordered, "Get licking."

Although surprised, I dropped to my knees and stared at her perfectly shaved pussy.

"Hurry up, I only have a fifteen minute break," she ordered, as she grabbed my head and pulled me into her wetness.

I began licking, still trying to understand what kind of relationship I was in with Rose.

"That's it, get that tongue up my snatch," Simone demanded.

I obeyed, even though I thought I was already doing that.

Her scent was stronger, as was her taste... not gross, but not heavenly either.

The entire time I licked, I tried to understand Rose.

She was an enigma.

Were we dating? Clearly not.

Could we be dating? Maybe.

Would I do anything to win her over? Yes.

Which was why I was licking a complete stranger's pussy in the back room of a Victoria's Secret.

After a few minutes, where my neck was getting sore because of the odd angle I was positioned in, she came... unlike the excessive splashing of Rose, Simone's cum was subtle and seemed to just flow slowly out of her and into my open mouth.

Once done, she nodded, as she dropped her skirt back down, "Rose was right."

"Um, thanks," I said.

"I may beckon you again," she said, before adding, "now go away."

"Um, okay," I nodded, getting up and leaving. Walking out to the store, I couldn't find Rose anywhere.

I texted:

Where are you?

She replied:

Heading back to the dorm.

I hope you enjoyed your treat.

I replied:

I was hoping for a different treat.

She replied:

Good things CUM to those who wait.

And since you are progressing so well, I expect you to watch the third video tonight.

And try to last until at least the second viewing.

I sighed at the reality she was gone, but got excited about a third video, although it would have to wait until later as tonight was paintball night with the guys.

I went home, talked to Mom, more confident after realizing Rose was right... I was a guy and guys jerked off.

Mom was more concerned about me missing class, but I told her I hadn't missed any as I had left after my morning class and had study hall after lunch.

She then joked, "Lock the door!"

I agreed that was a very good idea.

So at eleven, tired and sore from paintball, but super excited to watch the third video, I locked the door, got my laptop ready, put my headphones on and started watching video number three.

This one was all girls at a glory hole. A place I had never been to in my life, although I knew there was one just a few blocks from our school at a seedy adult shop.

Like the first two, words popped up on the screen, this time always big and in red, which dominated the screen for the couple seconds they were there, as girls sucked cock after cock.

The words were:

You're hungry!

For cock

Big hard juicy cock

Your hunger for cock brought you here

For cock

Thick stiff dick

The Gloryhole

You're a slut for cum

Gobs of yummy cum

Cum in your mouth

Cum down your throat

Cum all over your face

You needed a snack

Or snacks

Of cock

Of cum

Delicious cum

You can suck as much cock as you want here

Men line up to give you what you hunger

Men waiting to fill your mouth

It's time to get your daily cum fix

It's time to satisfy your hunger

It's time to feed your insatiable craving

It's time to get on your knees

SUCK

SERVE

FEED

STROKE

TASTE

SWALLOW

BIG COCK

YUMMY CUM

COCK

CUM

COCK

CUM

COCK

CUM

How much cum can you eat?

How much cum do you need?

Just keep sucking

Just keep tasting

Suck every cock

Swallow every drop

You never want to stop

It just feels so good

A hard cock in your mouth

A warm load gliding down your throat

Pulsing cocks flooding your mouth

Thick cum filling your belly

Cock after cock sliding into your mouth

Each one squirting warm cum into you

As I resisted touching my raging hard-on, the pictures shifted to big cocks shooting cum as the words 'SUCK COCK' and 'EAT CUM' repeated after each ejaculation.

SUCK COCK

EAT CUM

SUCK COCK

EAT CUM

SUCK COCK

EAT CUM

SUCK COCK

EAT CUM

SUCK COCK

EAT CUM

Those words were repeated for a couple of minutes, almost until I oddly felt the words were speaking to me.

Then load after load splattered girl's faces as a variety of words for cum flashed on the screen.

JIZZ

GOO

FACE CREAM

MAN YOGURT

SEMEN

CREAM OF SUM YUNG GUY

LOVE POTION

DICK SAUCE

PROTEIN SHAKE

COCK CREAM

CUM

CUM

CUM

CUM

CUM

I couldn't explain it, but my mouth watered as I stared at cock after cock shooting load after load.

Even as my cock ached.

I shook my head as the video ended with the words:

GOOD GIRL

Part of me was proud, I had resisted touching myself... barely, but I had done it.

The other part of me was confused by the brief moment of being excited about staring at cock.

I wasn't gay.

I had no interest in men.

I had no desire to suck a cock.

And I definitely had no interest in swallowing cum.

Yet, fuck, was I ready to bust a nut.

So, I pressed play again and furiously pumped my cock... coming before the video hit the one minute mark.

After I cleaned up, I texted Rose:

Finished video three.

Lasted to a second viewing... barely.

I don't know what you're doing to me, but God they turn me on.

She didn't respond.

And I crashed hard.

That night, I kept having the cocks shooting their loads over and over replay in my dream.

I woke up a dozen times and yet every time I drifted back to sleep the cocks returned.

By the time the alarm went off, I was still exhausted and wished it was Friday... alas, it was only Thursday.

I was like a zombie through the morning until I got a text from Rose.

High School

Go home RIGHT now and watch the fourth video.

I want you ready for this weekend!!

My eyes went wide.

My cock got hard.

This weekend!!

It was almost lunch, so I told my teacher that I had an appointment with a counsellor and headed home for an early lunch.

Another text:

Don't you come the first time you watch it!!

Then call me once you have watched it once.

Is that clear?

It was weird to be given orders by a girl and yet I didn't even hesitate as I replied:

As you wish!

She responded, just as I got to my car:

Good boy!

I drove home quickly, trying not to speed, but speeding nonetheless.

As soon as I got home, I hurried upstairs and got the fourth clip ready. The headphones on, I pressed play.

It started slower, with a girl putting on a pair of stockings with a sultry female voice saying the words as they popped onto the screen.

Whores dress up for cock

Then a different girl putting lipstick on her perfect lips.

Get your pretty lips ready for cock

Then a bunch of girls' pictures flashing by as they puckered their lips.

Get ready for a nice big cock.

Then a dozen scenes of girls sucking cock with the sultry voice saying a brief, nasty sentence every few seconds.

You love having a big juicy COCK fucking your COCK sucking mouth

You're such a dirty COCK whore

You love COCK

Big hard COCKS

Thick hard COCKS

White COCKS, black COCKS, any COCK you can get your mouth on

You're a dirty COCK sucking machine

You were born to suck COCK

Feel that COCK pulse in your slut mouth

Beg for that COCK to use your face for his pleasure

You're a COCK slut

A submissive COCK slut

COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

SUCK THAT COCK

Then the pictures changed to girls swallowing cum and getting facials and the key bold word changed from COCK to CUM.

The sultry voice made the video even hotter and it was taking all my will power to not touch my cock, which had created an impressive tent in my pants.

You want a big gooey load of CUM

CUM makes you happy

CUM splattering your face turns you on

You are a CUM guzzling whore

Feel that hot load of CUM slide down your throat

Catch that CUM rocketing out of that glorious cannon

Good girls swallow every last drop of their dominant man's CUM

You crave load after load of CUM on your face, down your throat and in your belly.

Nothing feels better than being coated with warm, sticky CUM

Drink CUM every day for breakfast, for lunch, for dinner

You were born to eat CUM

Your reward for being a good cocksucker is CUM

CUM

CUM

CUM

CUM

EAT THAT CUM

DRINK THAT CUM

WEAR THAT CUM

SWALLOW THAT CUM

CUM

CUM

CUM

CUM

CUM

Hearing the sexy porn star voice repeating the word 'cum' over and over again had me ready to erupt.

More pictures of hot, hot girls sucking cock.

Wrap your mouth around the COCK

It's good to be a COCK slut

Cock is so fucking beautiful

Big, hard, juicy COCK

COCK makes you horny, so fucking horny

YOU Love the taste of COCK

COCK

COCK

COCK

You crave COCK

You adore COCK

You COCK whore

Then it was pictures of big cocks shooting their loads on girl's faces, but this time the focus was on the cocks.

God, I wanted to come... but I wanted to still have my full load when I called Rose.

Take all the CUM from your man's dick

You want CUM so fucking bad

You need CUM

You crave CUM

Drink CUM everyday

Wear CUM everyday

CUM

CUM

CUM

Your mouth is a CUM deposit

Your face is a CUM canvas

Your belly is a CUM bucket

Then it switched to a girl licking a thick juicy mushroom top like it was a lollipop or the end of an ice cream cone as the words scrolled up the screen for a good fifteen seconds.

This is what you were born for

To suck COCK

When you were young you sucked on your Mommy's nipples

When you got older you sucked on your soother

When you got even older you sucked on popsicles and lollipops

And now

Now you are ready to suck what you were born to suck

COCK

Big hard COCK

It then switched to, for the first time, girls getting fucked in-between girls sucking cock.

Not touching my cock was the hardest thing to do.

It's sooooo good to be a COCK slut

Those pretty lips were made to suck COCK

Big juicy COCK

You want to have that COCK fuck your face

You want to have that COCK pound your cunt

You want to have that COCK erupt inside you

You're a good COCKsucker

You're going to keep that COCK in your mouth for as long as you can

Feel that cock tickling the back of your throat

Oh God, you want his CUM, don't you slut

You want his CUM sliding down your throat, don't you cocksucker

You want his CUM erupting onto your face, don't you bitch

You want a full load of his warm fresh cum, don't you cocksucker

You want to catch that yummy load of CUM as it explodes out of him, don't you CUM bucket

You want his CUM so bad

Say it, slut

Say it, NOW

Say you want his CUM

Her sultry voice was so demanding that I felt compelled to obey and said, "Yes, yes, I want his cum."

As soon as I said it I gasped.

Good girl

Slap your face with his COCK

Look while you suck his COCK

Beg him to have his COCK in your mouth

Sucking COCK is a privilege

Sucking COCK is an honour

Thank him for his COCK

Thank him for his CUM

As a girl, her face coated in a few loads of cum, smiled into the camera and said, "You're a good girl."

Then a cock appeared and erupted right into the camera followed by the words:

Enjoy your snack, COCKsucker

Then it faded to black with the final words:

Good girl

You are now an official CUM slut

I couldn't believe how horny I was. My balls were ready to erupt without me even touching myself.

I quickly called Rose and she asked, "Did you make it?"

"Barely," I answered.

"Ready to come?" she asked.

"God, yes," I said.

"Is your cock out?"

"No."

"Pull it out."

"Okay."

"Now I want you to turn the volume up so I can hear it."

"What if my Mom comes home?"

"Then she will hear you coming."

"Okay, okay," I said, too far gone to worry about getting caught... again.

"Now I want you to click on Q1 and stroke your cock while watching it. When you come, I want you to catch it all in your hand," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Don't ask the Mistress her trade secrets," she scolded.

'Mistress' I pondered. Is that what this was turning in to?

"Okay," I agreed, my desire to come, to obey her, overriding the alarm bells that were ringing in my head.

"Put me on speakerphone and start watching." She ordered.

"Okay."

I unplugged the headphones, turned the volume up, put the phone close to the laptop, got on my knees so I could jerk off and apparently catch my own cum and pressed play.

The clip instantly started with rough face fucking and words appearing every couple of seconds as a different girl was face fucked.

On your knees, slut

Suck that cock

Savour that sweet taste

Let him fill your mouth

Swallow his full load

Make him happy

Cock makes you happy

Suck as many as you can

You're just another cock sucking slut

Let him ram it down your throat

Let him fuck that slut mouth of yours

Beg for his cock

Beg for his cum

"Beg to come," Rose ordered, startling me.

I was desperately close and didn't hesitate as I begged, "Please let me come."

"Please let me come, what?" she asked.

"Mistress," I quickly added, completely intoxicated by her. "Please let me come, Mistress."

"And you'll be my good boy?" she asked.

"Yessssss, Mistress," I moaned, holding back form coming.

"My obedient, good boy?"

"Yes, Mistress," I weakly said.

"Come in your hand now, you fucking slut," she ordered.

And I did... instantly... grunting and shooting a big load into my hand.

"That's it, slut, come for me, come like a little bitch," she continued.

The name calling was demeaning and yet, in the heat of the moment, it only added to the intense pleasure I was currently experiencing.

"Yessss, Mistress," I weakly groaned, as I kept coming into my hand.

"Good boy," she purred, shifting seamlessly from dominant to tender.

"Fuck, that was intense," I said, as I looked at the full load in my hand.

"Now, eat your cum," she said, completely catching me off guard.

"Excuse me?" I asked, praying I hadn't heard her right.

"Eat your cum," she repeated.

"But I..." I began, but was cut off.

"Do you want me to suck your cock and swallow your load?" she asked.

"That would be awesome," I said.

"Well, I don't do anything that my partner won't do," she explained.

I thought to myself that eating my own cum would only be half the task, as when she sucked me she would be doing something I hadn't done, but I chose not to mention that.

Instead I asked, "Isn't that kind of gay?"

"I've tasted myself, does that make me a lesbian?" she asked.

"I guess not," I replied, although somehow a guy eating his own cum seemed a lot gayer than a girl tasting her pussy from her fingers.

"And if you expect a girl to swallow your cum, shouldn't you know what it tastes like?" she asked.

That oddly made sense. "I suppose."

"No, I know. Now eat your cum," she ordered, "I have to get to class."

I considered just pretending to and yet I felt both compelled to obey and a strange sense of curiosity. All those girls seemed to like the taste of cum... how bad could it be.