Hypnosissy 01: Becoming a Cocksucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you do something for me?" she asked.

"Anything," I replied, so completely intoxicated with her.

"Wipe that cum all over your face," she ordered.

"Really?" I asked, surprised by what she had requested.

"Yes, baby," she moaned. "Wipe that yummy load all over your face, just like you can do to me tomorrow night."

Somehow I felt compelled to obey; plus, I was curious what cum felt like on my face like the girl frozen at the end of the video with a few loads on her.

"Okay," I said, taking my hand full of cum and moving it to my face.

I rubbed the cum all over my face, feeling strange and yet intrigued.

"Oh yes, baby, take that facial," she purred.

And I suppose that was what I was doing in a strange way.

"Send me a picture," she said.

"I'm not sure I can do that," I said.

"Oh baby, please, I'll make it worth your while," she promised, her tone dripping with sexy naughtiness.

"I guess," I said.

"And I'll send you a picture of the cheerleading slut that is between my legs right now in return," she added.

"There is a girl there?" I asked, the idea both shocking and yet hot.

"Yes, now send the picture, baby," she demanded. "I want to see my man being so vulnerable."

"Okay," I said. I put my camera on, put it to selfie and looked at my face. My face was glistening. I took the picture and sent it before I could change my mind, the idea of seeing a picture of a girl between her legs the motivation I needed.

"Hmmmm, yummy," she purred. "Here is one in return."

I received a text with a picture of a cheerleader, a cheerleader I knew, Camry, with her tongue extended.

"Wow!" I said.

"Yes, she is a very eager beaver," she said.

"So I see," I chuckled.

"I need to go and fuck her with a strap-on, so I'll see you tomorrow at six. Don't be late," she said.

"That I would like to see," I said.

"Me in a strap-on?" she teased.

"Yes."

"Good to know," she said, before hanging up.

I went and washed my cum off my face and went to bed looking forward to finally fucking Rose tomorrow.

There was also a text from her:

Re-watch your favourite video tomorrow at four exactly, then Watch Q2 and do exactly as it says.

...

So at four, I obeyed.

I chose the original good girl vs bad girl one, because I loved the two competing voices going head to head (which I realize is an amazing pun).

My cock was dying for attention by the time it ended.

I then started the final clip on the USB... Q2.

It was slow motion pictures of cocks shooting their loads onto girl's faces. The slow motion made the cock look majestic: like a magical cannon. The white gobs came out in a variety of ways: each unique and enchanting. The girl's face getting splattered was sexy and thrilling... all the while a girl's voice I recognized... undeniably Rose's, spoke as words came on the screen.

Look at that wonderful cock

Look at it

Isn't it beautiful?

Look at the long hard shaft

Look at it

Don't you want it in-between your lips?

Look at the thick mushroom top

Look at it

Don't you want to feel it stretch your mouth?

Look at the cum rocket out of that majestic phallus

Look at it

Isn't it beautiful?

Look at the cum flying in mid-air

Look at it

Don't you want to catch it?

Look at the thick, white, and appetizing cum

Look at it

Don't you want that in your mouth, in your belly?

Look at that girl on her knees

Look at her

Don't you wish that was you?

Look at that girl with her mouth wide open

Look at her

Don't you want to replace her?

Look at that girl coated in delicious cum

Look at her

Don't you want to feel the hot semen painting your face?

Now stroke that cock of yours

It's hard isn't it?

Stroke it as you imagine being on your knees

Sucking that cock

Catching that cum

Becoming the cocksucker you were born to be.

Now repeat after me as you focus on the big, juicy, hard, enticing, addicting cock.

I heard the words, I understood the transformation that was happening, and I knew I should resist... yet, at the moment I was so completely mesmerized by Rose's words and by the big cocks, that I just obeyed mindlessly.

I want to suck cock.

"I want to suck cock," I declared, staring at the current black cock shooting a load in the air and towards a pretty girl's open mouth in utter slow motion.

I want to suck cock after cock.

And as a girl servicing multiple cocks showed up on screen, I repeated, "I want to suck cock after cock after cock." I didn't even realize I had added an extra 'after cock' as I imagined being the girl on her knees.

I want to swallow loads of creamy... salty... sweet... cum.

My mouth watered, as dozens of pictures of girls getting cum sprayed directly in their mouths flashed across the screen. I repeated, like a bimbo, "I want to swallow loads of creamy, salty, sweet cum."

I want a warm, sticky load of cum splattered all over my pretty face.

Watching girls get coated in an abundance of cum, I couldn't help but be curious what it would be like to get a facial or facials. I declared, "I want a warm, sticky load of cum splattered all over my pretty face."

I want to be a submissive, obedient, cock craving cum slut.

And as I watched girl after girl suck cock and get splattered in cum, I wanted to be that girl. I declared, "I want to be a submissive, obedient, cock craving cum slut."

Are you ready to come, cocksucker?

"Fuck, yes," I said to Rose's voice.

Want hot creamy cum all over your face?

"Yes," I mindlessly said, willing to agree to anything she had to say... and, truth be told, I was curious what a facial would feel like.

Then get in this position.

I stared at the photo. It was a guy with three pillows lifting his ass up, his head bent forward, so his cock was aimed directly at his face.

I wasn't sure I could do that, flexibility wasn't my strongest suit.

Are you in position yet?

If not, pause the video until you are.

We both know you want a nice warm load of jizz on that face of yours.

And as strange as it was, I did.

I liked the taste of my own cum... much to my surprise.

I liked the feel of cum on my face when I rubbed it all over myself... again, much to my surprise.

I would likely enjoy a fresh warm load shot directly at me. So, I got into the position, which was indeed awkward.

And with some impressive contortion, I had my cock just inches from my mouth.

I wondered if flexible guys could suck their own cock. That would be super cool.

Then I pressed play, as I resumed stroking my hard cock.

Suddenly a pretty blonde looked directly in the camera and spoke, although the voice speaking was Rose.

Pump that cock.

Get it ready for eruption.

Keep that mouth wide open.

Tell me you want that cum.

"I want my cum so badly," I declared, furiously stroking my cock.

Tell me that you're just a slut for man cum.

I didn't hesitate even though the words sounded so gay. "I'm a cum hungry slut for creamy man cum."

Come for me now, cocksucker.

Come all over that pretty face.

Taste that creamy man made cum.

Made just for you.

Come and taste the sweet salty seed.

Come now, faggot.

"Fuck," I groaned, my balls erupting and a massive rocket of cum shooting out of my cock and hitting me directly in the eye and forehead, even as I heard her call me the most derogatory name one can call a man.

I couldn't believe how warm the cum was as it hit me.

Come now, cum bucket.

The second rope hit me right in the nose and upper lip.

Come now, cum deposit.

The third rope went directly in my mouth and I eagerly swallowed the warm, gooey, salty, and strangely textured cum. A taste that was even better directly from the source and I instantly wished I could have caught my entire load... as I wanted more.

That's it, swallow your cum you fucking cum slut.

The last rope landed on my chin and chest, my intense orgasm finally finishing its lengthy journey.

My head collapsed back onto the bed as she purred.

Such a good boy.

Such a good cocksucker.

I lay there, completely spent for a good five minutes, my body still enjoying the afterglow of pleasure.

My mind, though, was spinning with the reality that I had just given myself a facial, that I had come exactly when I was called a 'faggot' and that my eye was suddenly stinging.

I learned, the hard way, that getting cum in your eye stings like hell.

I got up, got dressed, wiped the cum off my face and chest with a t-shirt and went to the bathroom.

My left eye looked like I had pink eye.

I sighed as I washed my face thoroughly, especially my eye.

The stinging faded, but the rash, or whatever it was, was still there.

Looking at the clock, I realized I was going to be late.

I texted:

On my way.

I quickly changed into a nice pair of jeans and a blue t-shirt that showed my very impressive six pack and headed over.

I drove over, excitement and confusion coursing through me.

I had now eaten my cum, declared myself a cocksucker and given myself a facial... it had been a weird past few days.

But... it would all be worth it... if I got to fuck Rose.

I got there, my cock already hard with anticipation, and knocked on the door.

Rose yelled, "Come in."

I entered and my already hard cock flinched in my pants when I saw that Rose was in lingerie. A black nightie, with a garter belt and matching black stockings and high heels.

She saw my eye and laughed softly as she asked, "Didn't close your eye?"

"No," I admitted.

"It will go away in a few hours usually," she explained.

"Good, to know," I nodded, the conversation already surreal and odd.

She smiled, "Did you enjoy the last video?"

I nodded, feeling my cheeks burn with shame, "It was different."

"Did you obey the commands I gave?" she asked, walking to me in the fucking sexiest way ever.

I put my head down.

"Don't be ashamed, baby," she said, as she reached me and put her hand on my throbbing cock. "I find men sexy only when they are willing to explore every aspect of their sexuality."

"Really?" I groaned, her touch sending sparks through my very being.

"Yes," she purred, as she dropped to her knees and fished out my cock.

I couldn't believe it was finally happening.

I watched her lean forward and take my cock in her mouth.

"Oh God," I groaned, the velvet warmth of her mouth sending waves through me.

And although I had had many blow jobs in the past, many amazing blow jobs in the past, this one was the best yet.

Maybe because the past few days had been so surreal and intense.

Maybe because I had been anticipating this for the past week.

Or maybe she was just an amazing cocksucker.

I was thankful I had come just an hour ago or I would have shot my load in seconds.

After a couple of minutes, she quit.

She stood back up and said, "Ready for the final video?"

"I watched them all," I said.

"Oh, that was only USB one," she said, leaning in and kissing me.

Her lips created their own electricity.

When she broke the kiss, I asked, curious, having been somewhat disappointed that I had watched all the videos from the USB she gave me (each one like a new present to unwap), "How many USB's are there?"

"Four training USB's," she revealed, "although I have many other videos that are just for fun," she continued, kissing me again before finishing, "like tonight."

"Oh," I said.

"So did you do exactly what the last video ordered?" she asked.

I nodded, "Yes."

"How did it feel?"

"Weird."

"And?"

"Kind of cool," I admitted.

"Good," she nodded. "Becoming one with your sexuality means being vulnerable, being a risk taker, and willing to just let go and explore who you are."

"I think I've explored a lot of my sexuality this week," I said.

"Oh, that is just a start," she smiled.

"I can't imagine what else there is," I said.

"Oh, if you trust me, I will take you to places you didn't even know existed inside your conscience," she said, as she took my cock and led me to the couch.

"Get undressed," she ordered, as she went to her computer, which I learned was hooked up to her television.

I got undressed, anticipating an amazing night.

Once naked, I sat down and she sat beside me.

She asked, "Ready?"

"I was born ready," I joked.

"You were born for something," she quipped back, as she pressed play on the video and reached over and stroked my cock.

The title came on.

Good Girl vs Bad Girl (Alternate Version)

Like the one I had watched twice, most recently less than two hours ago, it had the dual voices, competing against the temptation of cock sucking.

"I just watched this one," I revealed.

"It's one of the best," she nodded, her finger just rolling around my mushroom top. Sometimes the words seemed to be the same, or similar, and other times it was new.

Voice 1: On your knees, cocksucker

Voice 2: Don't be a bad girl, you're a good girl

Look up at that big juicy cock

Don't get drawn in by the majestic penis

Text: This is your true purpose in life

Reach up and stroke the hard man meat

Don't allow your hunger to control you

Feel its amazing strength in your hand

Don't allow him to steal your sweet innocence

You were born to worship cock

Rose paused the video.

"I love the slow pacing of the video," Rose said, her hand ever so gently stroking my cock.

"I love the dual voices," I said, before adding, "they both drip with naughtiness."

"I know, they both sound like phone sex operators," she said.

"You know this how?"

"I just know," she smiled, pressing play and bending down to lick the shaft of my cock.

I groaned as her tongue slithered up and down my cock.

Lean forward and take that mushroom head in your mouth

You're not a cocksucker

Enjoy that cock slowly going in your eager mouth

Don't enjoy it, you're a good girl

Your mouth waters at the sight of a juicy cock

Rose's tongue meandered so randomly, up my shaft, down my shaft, swirling around my cock head... driving me wild.

Feel it harden in your mouth because of you

Don't let it get hard in your mouth

Feel the manhood become a fuck stick

Don't let it stiffen in-between your sweet pretty lips

You were put on this earth to be a cum deposit

Feel it pulsing and throbbing in your mouth

Don't... don't let it pulse in your mouth

Feel the veins as the blood rushes to the tip of the cock

Don't ... don't allow yourself to give in to the temptation

You are exactly where the great Lord planned you to be

Rose took my cock in her mouth and deep throated me... something very few women had been able to do.

Now start bobbing on that big juicy stiff cock

Don't allow yourself to get aroused

Take that entire man stick in that cock sucking mouth

Control yourself, resist the temptation

Your body craves the sweet taste of cum

Come on you little cock sucking whore

Take that big cock in your mouth

Don't do it, don't become a cocksucker

You crave the taste of cock

You crave the taste of cock

You crave the taste of cock

You enjoy worshipping it

Resist the growing temptation, you're a good girl, such a good girl

You must suck big hard dicks

Rose sat back up and paused the video.

She asked, "Ready?"

"Is your lingerie black?" I joked.

"Funny you should say black," she smiled, as she reached for the phone and texted somebody.

I was confused, but she resumed play and ordered, "Now focus on the video."

"I'd rather focus on you."

"Just watch," she said, as she moved her hand back to my throbbing cock... fuck, she was a tease.

Worship it

Enjoy it

Feels so good

Feels so right

So natural

This is where you were meant to be

On your knees

On your knees

On your knees

Fight it!

Good sluts live on their knees

Make him cum in your mouth

Down that slutty throat

Make him shoot his load in your mouth

And warm your belly

Open your mouth wide

Resist with everything you have, you're not a cum whore

At the count of ten he is going to come in your mouth and you are going to come too

You're going to feel his semen, his hot semen

Don't let him or you'll be aroused forever when you see a big juicy dick

Nothing matters but pleasuring the cock before you

You're going to feel semen fill your mouth

Catch his jizz on your tongue

Savour the sweet taste

Swallow that hot, hot, hot, cum

Don't let him cum in your mouth, you're a good girl and good girls don't suck cock, they don't eat cum

When he comes, you're going to come

Because cocksuckers get the most pleasure from making others come

Cocksuckers were born to please

To serve

To suck

To swallow

Cocksucker

Cocksucker

Cocksucker

YOU'RE A COCKSUCKER!!

So much arousal,

When he comes you're going to feel so much pleasure

Pleasure unlike any you have ever experienced in your life

As you understand your purpose in life

It's so fun to be a bad girl

A very good bad girl

A very good cocksucker

Cocksucker

Cocksucker

Cocksucker

Don't come, don't let him come in your mouth

YOU'RE A COCKSUCKER!!

"Are you ready to begin your real journey to sexual liberation, baby?" Rose asked as she paused the video right before the volcanic countdown.

"Yes," I whimpered, my cock ready to erupt at any time.

"James, come here," Rose said.

To my surprise, I turned to my right and a very built, black man was just a few feet away from me... and naked. I don't know why, but the first thing I did was glance down to his crotch area and gasp as I saw a huge black snake.., and it wasn't even hard.