I am Mistress Raven's Pet Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman squeezed her hips between my knees, forcing them to open which pushed my hips lower onto the bench. I felt her head rest against my buttocks.

"Did I say on his ass or in his ass you useless cunt? Fuck. Where's my whip?"

I waited. The useless cunt didn't answer, so I did.

"In his ass Mistress."

"Two useless cunts. I wasn't asking you. 22 is the number tonight isn't it. Move your fucking head, you useless cunt, so I can give this other useless cunt, who only has an anus for a cunt, 22 lashings. NOW!."

The woman moved her head and so began my 22 lashes on my ass. I was ready. I started counting on the first hit. Mistress was not gentle. I was squeaking out the numbers after 12 the stinging had become so intense. Mistress then gave me 8 lashes directly on my caged genitals just for the hell of it. My count continued to 30. Those last eight hits were torturous, the impacts resonating in my stomach. And when the whip was withdrawn, the leather strands of the whip had randomly wrapped around various areas of the cage tugging the steel away from by body, stretching and pinching the skin.

"You two useless cunts are too slow. Pull that smelly butt plug out with your hands then give it to me."

I felt the woman's hands grab the plug and start pulling. I was disappointed I wouldn't feel her mouth struggle to grab and pull out the plug all the while stimulating my ass. I grunted when my sphincter expanded to release the fat bulb of the plug.

"Give that to me," Mistress demanded. "Here. Suck this clean while this useless cunt licks your ass."

I took the used butt plug in my cuffed hands and started cleaning it.

"You. You useless cunt. Get on all fours like I'm going to fuck your sorry ass in doggie and start licking this useless cunt's anus."

I knew my anus was still open. I could feel the cool air of Mistress Raven's dungeon leaking inside me. Her mouth hit my ass. The ecstasy of the weather woman's warm mouth in my now cool anus had me moaning with every lick and penetration.

"You have 22 hits to make that ass exceptionally sloppy with your spit so when I jam the back of your head into it, that sloppy mess will get smeared all over your head."

"Count for me my pet and that plug had better be clean when I'm done or you get 22 more."

With each lashing of the weather woman's ass, and I suspect her pussy, I counted to 22 and she squealed into my anus sending tickling vibrations up into my ass.

I felt the woman's head leave my ass, hearing her cry out, my suspicion being that Mistress had grabbed her by the hair.

"Not sloppy enough." I heard Mistress spit on my ass twice, then felt the woman's face pushed into my ass and slid around, spreading the saliva. Another screech when her head was pulled away again.

"Turn over you useless cunt. I will punish you later. You still need to show me if you know how to eat cunt."

Mistress spit on my ass three more times then I felt the weather woman's hair being mashed into my ass, her hips pressing against my knees, her long tresses tickling my caged balls. Mistress placed her feet on the outside of my legs. I could see the image in my mind. Me bent over the bench, blindfolded, my anus still open from being occupied for so long by the plug, slick and shiny with spit. The weather woman, sitting between my legs, her legs held open by the spreader bar, her cunt red and tender from the beatings, greasy from her leaking pussy lube, her dark hair messy, splayed across my ass, her face with some combination of wet and dried spit coating it. Mistress in her bodice, standing over both of us, her pussy sitting perfectly under her exposed ass and perched over the weather woman's mouth.

"LICK! YOU USELESS CUNT! LICK!"

I felt the woman's head tilt on my ass, then micro movements while her mouth moved around on the delicious pussy Mistress had presented to her. The room fell silent for several minutes except for the lapping sound of the woman's mouth attempting to pleasure Mistress.

"Better. Much better. There may be hope for you yet." I heard Mistress tell the weather woman. "Wait there."

I felt Mistress lift her legs, and listened to her walk away and return. She placed something on the floor, then I heard the familiar buzz of a vibrator.

"Lick my ass while I get myself off, you useless cunt."

Mistress stepped over my legs again, now facing away from me, at times her ass cheeks touching mine. I heard the sound of the vibrator change. It wasn't until I heard Mistress tell the useless cunt 'Do not cum. You do not have my permission.' That I realized Mistress must have been moving the vibrator between her clit and the weather woman's. The image of Mistress bent over, the weather woman's nose buried in her ass, Mistress having her hand in the weather woman's crotch was its own form of torture.

I was still holding the butt plug which I had cleaned and checked twice. I felt Mistress shuffle her feet, then, in that husky horny voice that showed up occasionally she said, "That's it. Right there. Lick it. Stick your tongue in it. Good girl."

By the hums I was hearing and the steady unchanging buzz of the vibrator I was convinced both women had found their sweet spot.

"Oh look," Mistress said, "I think it has been 22 minutes."

A loud roar muffled by an ass sprang from the useless cunt. It took a moment, then I realized Mistress had just released the weather woman's tits. I guess the roar gave Mistress whatever extra stimulation she needed to reach her orgasm. She groaned out a long pulsing orgasm, trying not to sound too pleased about her climax.

Mistress stood up, I'm sure her orgasm still had ripples rolling through parts of her body.

"Clean my sloppy cunt and be fast."

I heard licking and sucking and felt Mistress twitching in response to the attention.

"Get up. Pick that up. Shove the dildo in his ass so you can see what I'm about to do to your ass."

The weather woman peeled herself off my ass. Seconds later something was being shoved into my ass and Mistress was crouching beside me.

"Well Mr. Thomas. You're about to experience one of my favorite... let's call it, one of my favorite employee bonuses. It's just a little fuck toy. A dildo mounted on a reciprocating saw. Pull the trigger. NOW!" Mistress commanded of her useless cunt.

The saw started ramming the dildo in and out of my ass at a reasonable pace.

"FASTER! PULL THE DAMN TRIGGER ALL THE WAY BACK!" Mistress screamed at the weather woman.

My mouth flew open in a soundless scream. The sensation was unimaginable for someone who was an anal virgin less than a month ago. The dildo was ripping in and out of me so quickly my ass was becoming a numb buzz. My cage was clanging against the bench but I didn't know if it was hurting or arousing me.

"STOP! Pull it out, hand it to me and lay yourself on top of this other useless cunt. Violation Mr. Thomas?"

I was speechless.

"Too bad if it is. This useless cunt deserves this treatment."

When the weather woman folded her body over mine, the first thing I noticed was the heat in her tits pressing against my back. I can't imagine what that sensation had been for her when Mistress had untied them. The second thing I noticed was the ripples now rebounding off my body from the saw ramming the dildo in and out of her ass. The weather woman was humming a scream. Her body was still except for the shock waves rattling through both our bodies. The saw stopped.

"Do you like this you useless cunt?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You know I really don't care whether you do or don't. Slide up so I can see this other useless cunt's asshole. Good. Stop."

I felt the dildo being shoved back into my ass.

"Now slide down a bit so that nasty clit of your useless cunt is touching the dildo."

I felt the woman wiggling on top of me, then the saw started fucking my ass. Now two useless cunts were screaming together and Mistress was yelling at us that we couldn't move and didn't have her permission to cum.

"One useless cunt that's an ass."

The saw left my ass.

"A useless cunt that's a cunt."

And I assume was jammed into the weather woman's cunt. She started moaning when the saw started buzzing again. The ripples emanating from the useless cunt being fucked by the saw had my buttocks bouncing uncontrollably.

"And another useless cunt that's an ass."

Back into the weather woman's ass I assume for another burst a fucking from the saw. The saw stopped a minute or so later.

"Fucking useless cunts. All of your damn holes. Pick that up. Shove it in his ass, then lose your spreader bar and climb on top of him facing me with the other end in your cunt. I don't want to see any of it visible when I come back. You Mr. Thomas. Give me that butt plug and start cleaning this dildo."

I held the dildo starting to lick and suck it with some mixture of two asses and one cunt coating it. Something fat and long was being fed into my ass. I assume it was a double dildo. I felt the weather woman crawling on top of me.

"You have a cock in your useless cunt, so start fucking it. Do I have to tell you how to do everything? No wonder I want to fire your useless cunt."

Now the scene was me sucking a dildo while the weather woman fucked a dildo half of which was in my ass. I heard the whip twirling. I felt the weather woman's motions become restrained.

"AHHHHH!" she started screaming in response to the whip striking her somewhere. I suspect Mistress was lashing her hypersensitive tits because I wasn't feeling any of the hits.

"Hmrph." I grunted. The screaming had stopped now that the whip was pounding against our genitals. Mistress could take away the cage after tonight and not worry about me masturbating in private. I was sure my balls would be throbbing for a week and would be far too sore to risk having them squeeze out an orgasm and cause me more discomfort than joy.

"Put this in your mouth. Get it nice and slick 'cuz I'm going to be ramming it in the only vacant useless cunt that's empty right now."

I assume Mistress had handed the useless cunt the butt plug and was now lashing her tits again. The screams were there but were muffled. My scrotum was thankful its beating had ceased.

"You're not fucking that dildo. I will keep lashing these sorry tits of yours until you fuck that thing like you want it to marry you."

The whirring of the whip and the muffled screams continued. The weather woman was making an honorable effort to bounce up and down on the dildo planted in my ass. I'm pretty sure with each bounce the dildo was inching deeper into my body.

"Give me that. Bend forward you useless cunt. I'm stuffing this in your useless cunt of an anus."

The fucking of the double dildo stopped. A constant crying moan was droning out of the weather woman.

Mistress unceremoniously jammed the butt plug into the weather woman. An honest "OUCH!" blurted out of her, momentarily interrupting her cries.

"Better. Now all the useless cunt orifices in my dungeon are full. Stand up. I want to make sure you're not cheating by only having a few inches of that dildo in your useless cunt."

I felt the woman's body leave mine then start screaming.

"Cheater. Fucking Cheater. Abusing my prized pet so your useless cunt isn't fucked too deeply." Mistress yelled at her. "So now your tortured nipples will pay the price for you having been such a useless cunt and for taking advantage of my prized pet."

I laid still. The screaming went on and on. I was beginning to feel sorry for the woman.

"And your cunt, your useless cunt is leaking your disgusting pussy slop everywhere so you're obviously enjoying this far too much. Bend down and pull some of that dildo out of his ass with your mouth. I will tell you when to stop. Then I'm going to get your least favorite toy. Know what that is you useless cunt?"

"No Mistress. Not the violet wand. Please not that."

"Shut up!" and the useless cunt screamed, I assume Mistress was giving her nipples an extra twist. "Get your mouth on that dildo and start pulling it out of his ass."

So now in my mind I see the weather woman bent over, putting her mouth on the end of a double dildo coated in her pussy slime with the other end buried in my ass. I wondered if she had done that before; sucked on a toy coated in her juices. Knowing Mistress Raven, I assume she had.

What an incredible sensation. Maybe I hadn't had something that deep in my ass before, but feeling that dildo inch out of me ever so slowly allowed me to feel it along its entire length. My balls tingled loudly, if that makes sense. I felt a stream of pussy lube leak through my scrotum and around my balls. It would not have taken much for me to come if she had moved the dildo in and out a few times at that same slow pace.

"More. More. More. STOP! Hold it right there until I come back."

Mistress walked away and returned. I felt someone manipulating the dildo. Then I felt something a little wider against my anus.

"Those two ball stretchers will make sure you can't push that dildo any deeper into his ass. Your useless cunt is going to have to ride whatever is sticking out. And if you're a good useless cunt, you will force the top ball stretcher into your cunt. Start fucking you useless cunt."

Mistress walked away, I was guessing to get her violet wand. The weather woman straddled me again. I felt her moving the dildo then felt her sliding down. I was amazed I could feel such miniscule vibration along the dildo after all the abuse my ass had endured. The weather woman grunted before she got to the bottom, her ass not yet touching mine. Mistress was back.

"You useless cunt. Get that thing inside you and at least one of those ball stretchers."

"There's too much Mistress. It doesn't fit."

"Who the fuck hired you in the first place? That's it. Leave and don't ever come back you useless cunt."

"Wait Mistress. Let me try."

I heard the wand start to hum and the woman start to whimper.

TZIT!! "Ouch." I chirped, flinching from a spark hitting the back of my thigh.

"Good. It's working."

Tzzzzzzzzzzzz! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" the useless cunt screamed and twisted, her ass falling onto mine just before she let out a low uncomfortable sounding grunt.

"There. See. You have the entire first stretcher in your useless cunt. Now start fucking you useless cunt, and every time you don't get enough of that dildo inside you to make me happy, I'm going to shock you somewhere. Every time you do, I'm going to shock the other useless cunt. And if I feel like it, I will shock whoever I want just because I can. NOW START FUCKING!!!"

Mistress was having fun now. I don't think she cared how much of the dildo made it inside the weather woman. We were both randomly getting shocked. A new sound was added. The buzz of a vibrator and the instruction, "Don't cum until you have my permission you useless cunt."

"Yes Mistress," the weather woman said between grunts and screams.

The sparks stopped for a short time allowing the weather woman's growing moans to replace her screams.

"Don't cum. Don't cum, you useless cunt."

I could feel the pressure building in the woman, her movements changing in attempt to hold back her climax.

"Don't. Don't. ... Okay. NOW. NOW!"

The vibrator continued to hum. The violet wand started to spark again somewhere on the useless cunt's body. She was screaming and grunting and thrashing me against the bench. She finally collapsed, Mistress pulling the wand away, the woman sitting with the dildo buried inside her, twitching and convulsing her way through the end of her ride.

"Mr. Thomas."

"Yes Mistress?"

"I think the jury is still out. I think this useless cunt still hasn't proved herself. What do you think?"

"I trust your judgement always. Who am I to challenge your opinion?"

The weather woman was gently rocking on my ass, deriving some sort of satisfaction out of the dildo implanted deep inside her while her orgasm drained from her body.

"Useless cunt. Pick a number from 4 to 7."

There was a slight hesitation from the weather woman being unsure about the context of the request. I will admit my ears perked up. Seven was a bit of a magical number for the me the last few days.

"Five."

"Good number. Get off that dildo. Pull it from my pet's ass, then hand it to him to start cleaning. After you do that, pull one of those benches with the pegs on them away from the wall. You my pet can sit up before you take the soiled dildo from this useless cunt."

The weather woman lifted herself off the dildo and me. When she extracted the dildo I was surprised by how long the draw felt before my ass was vacant. I sat up. The double dildo was placed in my hands. It felt longer than I expected. While I licked and sucked it, I heard my bench being dragged on the floor. I wondered what my Mistress had in mind.

"Wait there you useless cunt. Come with me my pet. Bring that with you."

Mistress led me to the bench. I heard a bottle of lube belch.

"Spread that on the peg you useless cunt. My pet. You are going to sit down on peg number 5 and continue sucking that dildo. Here you are. Sit down. I will guide you."

True to her word, Mistress guided the lubed fifth peg into my ass. I sat there sucking the dildo, hearing my Mistress walk away and return.

"Kneel in front of him. Take this key and undo his cage you useless cunt."

I felt hands fumbling on my cage. I felt as much as heard the key working on the lock. My cage fell open. The relief of the pressure was pleasing but almost painful.

"Give me the cage. Stroke and massage his cock and balls to help them realize they are free."

The hands stopped and just held my genitals. I swear I could feel the woman looking up at Mistress Raven with a questioning look on her face. I could almost here the word yellow pushing from her mind into her mouth.

"You are a useless cunt. What didn't you understand that I just said to you? This is my prized pet. You are my useless cunt sub. His cock and balls have been locked up for four days. Stroke them gently. Honor them. NOW!"

I continued to suck the dildo. The woman started caressing and stroking my crotch. The longer she did it, the more involved in the act she became. My cock was full in seconds. It felt as long and as hard as I can remember it ever feeling.

"It's a pretty nice cock isn't it you useless cunt."

"Yes it is... Mistress. Yes. Mistress. It is."

"I came. You came. My pet hasn't come for days and he has earned an orgasm. Your choice you useless cunt. You can suck it or fuck it. My pet will remain seated on peg number five. If you fuck him, he won't care how you do it. Straddle it and ride it. Get down on all fours and take it doggie. Your choice if you fuck it. If you suck him, your choice. I sit under you and you ride my strap-on in your ass, or you get on all fours and I fuck your ass in doggie. Choose."

The weather woman hesitated. Mistress didn't yell at her hesitation or push her. Mistress new this was a stretch for the woman. The weather woman continued stroking my cock. I'm sure she was kneeling there looking at it considering what she would do next. I was eager, but still. My hard-on raging as much as my mind was. The weather woman is going to suck me or fuck me, my mind was repeating over and over again.

"Yellow," the woman said quietly but with conviction. Her hand stopped. She just held me.

"Yellow? Not Red?" Mistress asked.

"Yellow."

"What limit are we pushing up against?"

The woman considered the question before answering, "My wedding vows."

"Fair. So me fucking your pussy, your mouth, your ass with dildos and toys is okay against that limit? You eating my pussy and my ass is okay against that limit?"

Wow. This was enlightening. My Mistress is a pro and she cares about the people she has as clients. I was ready to go and sit around a table with coffees or drinks for each of us and explore this issue with them.