I am Mistress Raven's Pet Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You make me think. All that is okay against that limit. Why is that okay and this is pushing against the limit in an uncomfortable way?"

"I have my ideas, it will be better if you work some of this through yourself I think. What do you think?"

Her hand started stroking my cock again, lightly, instinctively.

"This is a real man. A real cock."

"It is. But I am a real woman. My ass and pussy are as real as his cock."

"True. Mistress. Will you put your strap-on on for me?"

Mistress didn't respond. I heard her walk away and return. She was standing closer to us. The woman released my cock. I could hear movement. The women were silent. A minute or so passed. There was some slurping. I assumed the woman might be sucking the dildo attached to the strap-on.

"Can I lick your pussy now, just a little Mistress?"

"You can."

Barely audible moans came from where the women were.

Moments later Mistress broke the silence, "Still yellow?"

"What might you say to move me closer to green Mistress?"

"I assume there is desire somewhere inside you to do this. To fuck or suck this cock sitting before you. I will ask again. I fuck your pussy and ass with dildos and toys. You worship my pussy, my ass and my feet with your mouth. You make me orgasm every time we are together. I make you orgasm every time you visit. I am a real woman. What is different that makes our interactions not threaten your marriage, but an interaction with this person may or will threaten it? Because this person is a man?"

"Right now. Exactly that."

"If Mr. Thomas was Ms. Thomas and I said to lick her ass and eat her pussy, would you?"

"Yes. I think so."

"Would you have done that without saying yellow?"

"Yes."

"Did you just suck my dildo and eat my pussy without hesitation?"

"Yes."

"Ms. Thomas would not be going home with you. Nor would she phone you or text you or invite you out to dinner or show up on your doorstep... And neither will Mr. Thomas. You did not say yellow when I made you eat his ass or when I made you two kiss intimately for 10 or 15 minutes."

There was silence.

"It is a nice cock. As nice as many of your dildos Mistress."

The weather woman moved. A hand took my cock. The touch was more confident; it had more direction. Without warning a mouth wrapped around the head of my cock. It startled me. I flinched.

"He really can't see anything, can he?"

"No. He can't."

"I give you the choice Mistress. Would you rather fuck my ass in doggie, or with me sitting in your lap?"

Mistress didn't answer. I heard her moving about. There was shuffling right in front of me. The tube of lube belched again. Hums and moans. A hand, then a mouth on my cock. Now the moans came from me. I could tell from the angle of her mouth that she was sitting or kneeling on Mistress.

"I will warn you. There will likely be a considerable amount of cum. This cock has had several days of excessive stimulation with no outlet or release."

"Mm Hm." The woman hummed onto my cock.

She's good. It did not take her long to get to green, sucking, licking, stroking my cock, sucking my balls into her mouth, kissing them before consuming my cock again. She was now doing all this with pure enjoyment. I could feel her bobbing up and down on Mistress' strap-on. The vibrator clicked on, adding a familiar buzz to our song.

Peg five held me in place, kept me from moving and thrusting into her mouth.

"That dildo had better be clean by the time you cum my pet of you will ride both benches before you leave tonight."

That was the most gentle reminder Mistress had ever given me for neglecting my duties. My mouth went back to work.

Several times the weather woman's hums rose in intensity. The buzzing didn't stop but her moans settled. I assumed Mistress moved the vibrator from the weather woman's crotch to her own.

One instant I was enjoying a fabulous blowjob, the next instant my balls had tightened and I was rushing to an unstoppable orgasm. Mistress in her infinite awareness had moved the vibrator back to the useless cunt's cunt. Peg 5 pressing against my prostate made it impossible for me to hold back my climax.

"ARG!! ARG!!!" The weather woman and I grunted together just before she started a muffled scream in response to her own orgasm. My grunt was in response to the giant spasm that seized my entire scrotum. The weather woman's grunt was a choke on the flood of seed that filled her mouth faster than she could swallow.

The weather woman waited until the stream of cum slowed to a dribble before taking her mouth off my cock and panting out the end of her own climax.

"Take the vibrator Missy and hold against my cunt while I ram out my orgasm into your ass."

The weather woman held my cock in one hand, allowing me to get a sense of the power of the thrusts Mistress was delivering into her ass.

"Oh yeah." Mistress blurted out before grunting out her own orgasm to end our playtime.

"Sit down. You useless cunt. Let me hug you while we recover together."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

The three of us sat there quietly. My dick was fully limp for the first time in several days.

"Are you okay?", Mistress asked the weather woman with a hint of concern in her voice.

"Yes Mistress. I am okay. Thank you Mistress."

"Can you reach the cage and the key while I hold you?"

The weather woman didn't answer. I heard the metal cage clanging when she touched it.

"You took it off. Put it back on him."

"Yes Mistress. Should we clean him first Mistress?"

"Up to you, but he knows how to do that himself."

The weather woman touched my dick, then licked and sucked up whatever remains were hanging on to my cock.

"Thank you." I said in a voice that matched the one she had used to thank me after we had kissed.

She attached the cage back onto my cock and balls.

"Do you want to shower before our debrief?"

"Yes please, Mistress."

"Call to me before you come out. My pet will be cleaning the room and will not have his blindfold on. I will have him put it on before you come out of the bathroom."

I heard them kiss, then begin to move. I heard the bathroom door close.

"You can get off that peg my pet. You were wonderful tonight. Get your masks off and start cleaning up."

"Thank you Mistress. You were wonderful yourself. Thank you for..."

"For what my pet."

"For. For letting me be part of this session and for allowing that woman, your client, to give me a blowjob."

"I did that for her. Not for you."

"Yes Mistress. Of course Mistress. Sorry Mistress."

I believed her actually. Reflecting on their conversation and the guidance Mistress gave the woman, I believe she did do that for the woman's growth and not for my pleasure. Mistress had me start the cleanup by getting on my knees and sucking her strap-on clean before removing it. Mistress had just returned from putting on her robe over her bodice when the weather woman called out from the bathroom.

"Ready Mistress."

"Get your masks on." Mistress ordered me. "I will tell you when we're ready for you to join us," Mistress called back to the woman.

I turned to get my masks. The woman's clothes were still piled up on the floor. She was still naked. I was reminded the cage was back on my cock.

"Ready Mistress."

"You can come out now. Do you want to debrief with just me or with Mr. Thomas present as well?"

"With the three of us. I would like to hear his debrief as well if that's okay with him."

"It's okay with me."

Mistress led me over to her table.

"Hard already Mr. Thomas," the weather woman said. "Nice. Impressive. Is that because you know I'm still naked?"

How did she know? "It is."

"Thank you. That's a nice compliment."

"You're welcome... I'm sorry. The only name I know you by is 'you useless cunt'."

Mistress and the weather woman burst out laughing.

"What should he call you?"

The woman quietly contemplated a name.

"How about Sister Sub, or SS?"

"Okay. But would that make me BS?"

We all laughed to together, then Mistress said, "No. You will be MP, for My Pet."

"Sounds good," I said, "I like that."

"So. SS. Should we start with what you didn't like or what you enjoyed," Mistress Raven asked.

"Let's start with what... was a stretch for me. I liked everything to some degree. There's nothing we did that I wouldn't do again. What about you MP?"

"Same here. Nothing I wouldn't do again. Though my relationship with Mistress might be different than yours. I let her do whatever she wants with me. I trust her that much."

"Really?"

Mistress answered for me, "Really. He does. Back to you SS."

"Well. That damn wand. I hate that thing, but I want to..."

"Embrace it?" I suggested.

"Yes. Good word. Embrace it. And binding my tits. Holy shit. That hurt like hell but wow. When you released them, then touched them and used that damn wand on them. They're still really sensitive I think."

"May I?" I asked, putting out my hands.

The weather woman took my wrists and directed my hands to her tits. I touched them, then moved my hands around assessing their dimensions and contours. Mistress was right. They are nice tits. I caressed them and felt the weather woman twitch confirming their delicate sensitivity. Her nipples responded instantaneously when I rolled them under my thumbs. SS hummed a little moan in appreciation of my touches.

"I know you just showered. Can I give them each a little kiss? I promise not to get any saliva on them."

"You can."

After I kissed them, Mistress resumed her questions.

"By your response to MP's touches I would guess you think there was some worth in that activity."

"Yes. But that damn wand. I have a real love-hate thing with that wand and almost anything to do with electricity. But I did enjoy fucking that double dildo when it was in your ass MP and that did distract me from the wand. Did you enjoy that?"

"Enough to do it again. When you pulled it out a little with your mouth, I felt it moving in my rectum along the entire length of the dildo. One or two more pumps at that pace and I might have cum."

"Anything else? Any of those activities you don't want to do again?"

"Nothing I don't want to do again. I was startled when I first saw MP. I was very nervous and considered leaving."

"I knew that was a risk Hea." Mistress almost said her name, Heather, but caught herself, faked a cough, then recovered really well. "I knew that was a risk having him here. I'm glad you stayed. I knew we all would enjoy each other. MP?"

"Just so you know SS. I was extremely nervous too. I couldn't see. I didn't know... Well. There were a lot of things going through my head. Like, does this woman know me? Will she find me repulsive because I am a sub or because of how I look? Will she think me strange wearing a chastity cage? Nothing I wouldn't do again. In fact, I will be here again anytime you would like me to join you in a session. I think we... played well together. You very quickly put me at ease. Thank you, SS."

"And the impact play tonight?" Mistress asked.

"More thrilling actually Mistress. Watching you demonstrate the impact play and ass fucking on Mr. Thomas, MP, first, actually heightened the experience for me. Seeing him flinch, hearing the smacks against his flesh, watching the saw ram in and out of his ass made knowing what was coming more visceral for me. How was it for you MP?"

I hadn't considered the impact on her of seeing me beaten by Mistress and abusively fucked before she was about to receive the same treatment. But the weather woman's interest in my experience was fascinating to me.

"Scary at times not being able to see what was about to happen but knowing something was. Arousing knowing the pleasure I received from the attention Mistress was giving me was about to be shared with you, my submissive sister. Great name by the way; appropriate now that I hear myself say it. It also made me jealous at times."

"Jealous of Mistress because she was playing with me and you weren't?"

"No. Jealous of you because you were getting love and attention from Mistress. Being only able to hear made the jealousy more intense. The smacks were one thing, but your moans and screams heightened my jealousy the most."

"Really?" Mistress asked. "I hadn't considered that aspect of our play. Interesting. The anal play? I know you like being fucked in your useless cunt," we all snickered, "but how was the anal play? Anything you didn't like, anything we could do better, anything you want more of? You MP, I don't have to ask you, my little anal slut."

"I loved it all. Oh. MP. Shoving that butt plug into your ass at the beginning was such a thrill. I had never done that to anyone before. Sorry Mistress. That may have made my pussy the wettest out of everything we did tonight. Well. That and having MP eat my ass. Never had that done to me before either.", SS put her hand on my thigh, it startled me, "I keep forgetting you really can't see. You did it really well. Well, I guess I have nothing to compare it too, but it felt really incredibly good whatever you were doing with your mouth and tongue. Feeling your tongue inside my ass was so erotically taboo making it that much more exquisite. Thank you."

"It was my pleasure. Really."

"The saw? The butt plug when you were fucking the double dildo? Riding my strap-on at the end?" Mistress asked.

"I loved all of it. Thank you for holding me at the end. That really helped. I'm glad you chose that position."

"You had one yellow tonight SS. Do you want to review that? Did I push you somewhere I shouldn't have?"

"I didn't feel like you pushed me Mistress. I felt like you guided me to a new understanding. Or at least set me on a path to one. That was a huge stretch for me. Sucking the cock of a man who isn't my husband. But, you guided me to see it wasn't about love and romance. It was, part of the experience. Really no different than eating your pussy or ass Mistress."

"Would you do it again?" Mistress asked.

"Probably. I may need you to hold me again while I am doing it. To fuck my ass to help me stay emotionally detached. I was really nervous even after I went forward with it. I'm still feeling some struggles internally. But. I'm okay with it. I'm pretty sure. Was it good for you, MP? I haven't had a lot of practice in my life. Well. Not with a lot of different penises."

"Well. Actually. To be truthful. I was hoping you would ask. I was thinking maybe that's the one thing I wouldn't want to do again because it was just so pathetic."

I burst out laughing unable to keep a straight face any longer. "You're kidding right? Was it good for me? It was very good. Exceptionally good, SS. Maybe one day I will get the chance to return the pleasure. And if I can be half as good as you were, I know I will get rave reviews from you."

I flinched when SS kissed me on the cheek. It surprised me.

"Thank you. I should be leaving. If I think of anything else I will send you an email Mistress. MP, it was a pleasure meeting you. If you eat pussy as well as you kiss and eat ass, I look forward to you returning the pleasure someday."

I heard her getting dressed. She dropped something on the table and hugged Mistress. As she was leaving Mistress told her to reach out if she continued to struggle with having given me a blowjob and swallowing my cum. Mistress said they would go through some extra confirmations about limits should the three of us every play together again.

When I was cleaning up, I couldn't help but notice the pile of money on the table. Mistress is paid well for her services, and so she should be, I thought.

When I got out of the shower the sleeping mitts were waiting for me. I would sleep in Mistress Raven's bed tonight.

We got settled under the covers and Mistress said, "Good night my pet. You were marvelous tonight."

"Good night Mistress. If I can speak freely, you amazed me. You guided SS so well. You allowed her to find her way, giving her information she likely wasn't considering. You know. If we had stopped before she sucked my cock, I was ready to go and sit down and talk about it as a group; as a team. Thank you for including me. Mistress. There is one thing I must confess to you about SS. I think I know who she is."

Mistress Raven's voice changed, showing an underlying tone of surprise and anger, "I told you to tell me if you saw her."

"I didn't see her Mistress. I would have told you that. I had made that promise to you. I knew her by her voice. Mistress. I promise you and her I will never tell anyone. You know I will never break that promise."

Mistress was silent. Feeling the stress about my confession, I continued.

"It may not be who I think it is. It is just supposition on my part."

"Who do you think it is? Tell me. I will not deny or confirm your guess. Tell me."

"The weather woman on our local news channel. She has a unique cadence and lilt to her sentences. But, other people may have the same style when speaking"

There was a pause, then Mistress said, "Thank you for telling me, my pet. Sleep well. Tomorrow morning you will have chores."

"Yes Mistress. Good night, Mistress."