I Blush Too Damn Much Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept this hold for a little longer than I should have. His body was hard so was his cock. He whispered in my ear: "You are still the sexist most exciting woman I have ever met. I'd give anything to have you hold my cook again Bonnie, anything."

As he tried to take my hand I knew where it was going when I felt his cock jump with his excitement. That sort of woke me up and before he could put my hand on his hard cock I gently but firmly pulled away and smiled.

I first looked down at the huge bulge in his slack. I knew his cock was huge but it looked even larger than I remembered it. Then I looked up into his blue eyes again and I felt my panties become soaking wet with my excitement. I wanted to hold his cock so badly. He smiled and said, "See? You can still make me harder faster than any woman I have ever been with."

I said, "Thanks I guess. Look John, I have to get back Bob will wonder where I got to."

He kissed my hand one last time and told me he was leaving in two days going back to Florida, where he lived. He asked me again; "Will you have dinner with me tomorrow?"

I should have said: "No way."

But instead I told him; "No, not dinner John, that's way too dangerous. I mean look at your slacks."

He smiled at me again and shrugged his shoulders. I then said the dumbest thing I could have said for a married woman: "But, how about lunch? You know some place crowded and open. I am married remember."

His smile got huge showing those white teeth and he agreed. He told me he would call me tomorrow around 9-9:30AM and give me a time. Then I could pick the place. We said our goodbyes and he went to hug me again. I put my hand on his chest and said: "Bye John I'll talk with you tomorrow."

His chest was steel.

When I got back to the table Bob was a pissed off that I took so long. He said: "Where the hell have you been, jerking off John again?"

I told him he had too much to drink and that he was loud and cruel and I was ready to go home. We left and that night in bed we were distant from each other. It was a cold bed and we slept facing away from each other. As I closed my eyes I wondered what lunch would be like with John tomorrow. I didn't tell Bob about lunch and knew that was most likely a dumb thing to do. I said to myself: "If you were smart you would bring Bob with you tomorrow."

I laid there thinking: "God John's body was so hard!"

My pussy was so wet it was sticky. Bob was already pissed off about John hearing that I had jerked him off back in college. So I didn't tell him about John and I figured I'd have lunch with John and that would be the end of it.

12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
belvoriangarathbelvoriangarathalmost 16 years ago
Really liked it

Good story. It's the first of yours I've read, and I'm really looking forward to more. thank you.

istanbulnoiristanbulnoirabout 16 years ago
why do so many people not love loving wives?

Give or take the odd spelling error, Bonnie's stories are good. Why, though, are there so many (usually male) readers who get so hysterical about them and others (especially, though not exclusively, the ones written by women) in the 'Loving Wives' category? One would have thought that the yahoo conservatives from Jesusland would be surfing around sites like www.godhatesfags.com or something, rather than here. Or is it that there are a lot of insecure husbands out there and see their wives as possessions?!

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorabout 16 years agoAuthor
I deleted Djmcljr below because he is an ass!!!

This sick little boy reads all of my stories and then bitchs at me like some 10 year old kid. Well I'm not your mother you little ass hole so you good for it. Write whatever your sad little brain can think of. Oh But I see you don't have any storeis on Lit. that I can read and bitch back at you. I wonder why that is, to busy reading other people's and jerking your 10 year old cock off and then crying you sad little boy eys about cheating and whoing etc. IT"S A STORY ASSHOLE. At least you had the nuts to leave you name Djmcljr I wonder what the fuck that stands for? Just forget it you're not worth my time or anyone else's to reply any more. I won't reply back to you again so go wild on me instead of writing something of your own, you know anything, one story, one damn story to see if you can. One of your own Djmcljr, what's the matter baby,Scared?

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorabout 16 years agoAuthor
To reply to some of the folks here, In the stroy

Bonnie has not seen John in over 10 years. I was sure I said that in the first few paragraphs. Oh well. They went their seperate ways after college. So the reunion was the first time she has seen him ib over 10 years. Actually she loves her husband or at least at this point she does. (I know what's coming.) And she does now but things are changing for all of them in the next 6 chapters so far. She didn't love John when she married Bob her husband. I'll tell you about them in later chapters. Please enjoy my Loving Wives fictional story and rememebr it's just that a fake story. It's not real it's made up in my over sexed brain. Sorry about the grammer, I tried my best..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It's a stroy people about how a woman feels when

she meets a hunk and knows what's in his pants. It tells about her feelings and how she wouyld love to have John but realizes she is married. She is fighting with herself all the time. It's a jerk off story people it's not real so the wife isn't really cheating on her husband. In fact there is no woman or huisband or lover with a big dick. IT"S A FUCK STORY! Jesus how dumb can you be! Keep writing Bonnie some of us are really enjoying reading your work. Jesus some people!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
More Stories