All Comments on 'I Can’t Believe I Did It'

by PattyMarie

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
mysreadermysreaderover 13 years ago
great job!

PattyMarie, don't tell me this is a fantasy!

shaman43shaman43over 13 years ago
We did/do it a different way

Just as exciting as this and we love our life together. A well written plausible, in most ways, and enticing story. Well plotted. Great character development. The like the prose. You put words together well. Thanks for sharing your talents.

JTurnerJTurnerover 13 years ago
Been there, done this

Fantastic tale. Don't usually read anything this long. I was captivated by the slow burn this story took, like a cigarette, smoldering languidly. Mind you, not a smoker, but your story is.

Have shared m'lady in this fashion. Unlike George, have been afforded reciprocal experiences. Or perhaps, that's the sequel?

Well done and five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If Anonymous didn't read the story

What gives the self-righteous shit the idea that he is entitled to vote at all, never mind downgrade it based on his own personal hang-ups. It is grossly unfair to bias scoring on an unread story just because the theme offends your sensibiities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn

What Hotel and weekend is next???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Boring and to long!

Could have been done in two pages -what a waste of space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Top notch

I liked it very much. It was well written and Was not a wham bam. I would like to read more stories by you. Iwill also say that I was very much turned on by it and would also like to know which hotel. Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
superb

One of the horniest stories I have ever read. A great account of a journey into a liberated marriage. You can feel the love these two still have for each other. Oh how I wish my wife and I had similar experiences.

Tonyis35@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked it

I liked it, anything that is full of lust is great. I'm sure if you write more you'll get better at it.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
I was hard all eleven pages!

Very, Very well done. I was sure you would screw Dan - even cheering for it...hell, you three all deserved for it to happen - but when that didn't happen my hard on wilted a bit, until your husband kissed you with your mouth full of another man's jizz. Thanks goodness you finally got fucked by a stranger. I was as frustrated as your husband, I think. Good on him for setting you up at your house.

Onward and inward!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
RyecuckandGingerwhore.

WTF shit are you on? Stop taking meds. They are making you mentally ill. It's A "FAIRYTALE" IT'S NOT REAL.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Well, I can believe you did it....

I just can't believe you wrote about it and that I almost read it! Way too long. Publish in chapters if you are going to do this again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding!!!!

Very well written. A great cuckold story is one that explores the thoughts and feelings of each individual and this one does that and more. For those of you who don't understand cuckolding, don't read or coment on them....just go on to read a story with the boring sex you like but can't get in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 Stars

Read the last comment and voted 5 stars, People that rate the story without reading it need to be countered. Those reviewers are sick and need help to stop being brain dead. Male or female reviewer it doesn't matter. Now I will do something constructive with my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good work

i liked this very much and you should take it further.why people who dont like this theme read the stories is beyond me.surely if you dont like something you dont read it.knob heads

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
R: 5 stars.

I saw your vote and voted 1 star. I saw the tags and the disclaimer that was enough.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 13 years ago
Great Story!!

As a long time cuckold I loved the womans point of view and how she longed to be fucked but tried to stay in control. George's character desire to fulfill his wifes needs by getting her laid showed true love for his wife.

Ourselves, my wife and her lovers are typically alone as I have found that she is much less inhibited and also not thinking of pleasing me if I am there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you

You either lived this story, or you have very good sources. The story is so real, and so well written, that I can only say thanks for all your hard work. Please don't ,hesitate to add more chapters, as I'm sure the story didn't end here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Can't Believe

I read it all without stopping. Couldn't put it down for later. Great story, well told. BRAVO!!!!

I'll be watching for your next work.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
It was well written so I rated it 5*****.

However, it was too crude in places to be sexy. Also, that first club they went to, the so call meat market, where all 6 young guys were aggressive, rude, and/or groppy could not happen.

Young women may go to a club to meet and maybe even get picked up. However, they would not go and certainly not return if they were going to be gropped the first time a guy dances with them. And, if the girls avoided the club, their would be no attraction for the guys so they would not go.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
pathetic

the husband is one sad fucker. the wife's brain sozzled with pussy juice. made for each other!Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great devolopment

Long but one of the best I have read on this site. reads like a true story with all the worries that real people have.

GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Believe

I don't know why one would read a story in Loving Wives and crticize the Author for writing it. Don't stick your finger in a fire. It will burn. But I know some will!!! Great Job. Hope to read more of your fine stories!!! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
jizzmoron

It is a free and public internet anyone can read and will read and write anything they want about anything they want. And the fact that one the broadest category on Lite is loving wives and you have 2 very entrenched camps on what they should be ypu will always get hate writing. But then again so many "cuck" writers tend to draw ire from readers because they tend to prop up the women and demean the men. Now i'm just gonna go on a guess but i'd say more men come to lite then women. And what do most men hate in their protagonist, a weakling who lets his wife/woman control him and demean him. Not saying it is right but more likely then not if you're going to write a cuck story be prepared for the flames, since so many of those stories are just garbage, with actually entertaining reads coming every couple months. Now get that douche out your ass and realize the only thing you can truly control on the net is the porn you see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW 11 pages for what

She is a gutter slut and he is a WACC. Most brain dead hacks can do the same in 1 page, but this "author" takes 11 for the same result.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
I CANT BELIEVE HE ALLOWED IT TO HAPPEN AND RE-HAPPEN

and they all live happily ever after....NOT,,,,,TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Done

Neighbours party,i am 55,married,dancing to the music,great time,a few drinks.During one of the dances, one of the guests a guy mid 30s, put his hand on my bottom,i didnt move it,he moved his hand up and down.He then took my hand and led me outside,it is a largish property,come on i will show you around,took me to a shed out the back,about to enter,heard a noise,we stopped,looked through a window.Tim, the neighbour,was fucking a largish woman,not his wife,while we watched i felt a hand lift my dress,then move to my pantyhosed pussy.I was horny watching Tim, Tim moved back and moved his cock to her bottom,holding still as she eased back ,his fat cock sliding into her anus,her fingers at her pussy.I felt my pantyhose being pulled down,a finger into my wet pussy,then his cock rubbing my slit.i said no,not here as he moved into me,pushing deep into my pussy,Tims cock moving in and out of the large womans arse,she kept pushing back,i was so wet.The cock in me moved back and up to my anal opening,pushing forward,aaah,as he sunk deep into me,slow at first but now more frenzied,my pussy dripping as i watched Tim pull out and the woman turned and took his cock and cumm in her mouth,as i felt the cock in my bottom swell and empty into me as i orgasmed trying not to be too loud.That night i went home and rode my husband silly.

kemanderkemanderalmost 11 years ago
Yep

I can't figure out why all the anonymous, yet OH SO MORALISTIC readers are wasting their time reading here on Literotica, when it seems they would be better off reading their Bibles, Torahs, Korans or whatever they read that gives them the right to be judgemental rather than leaving that up to the Creator. Come on! This is only made up fiction. If you don't like it, don't read it.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
It is difficult to understand

@ kemander because we are revenge story fan and in the LW only the 20% of the stories are revenge stories. The LW 2 types stories mix together and the owners of Literotica do not want to divide on two parts the LW. So you must friend the BTB crowd.

BTB stories are only on Literotica LW and on Storiesonline.net!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
1 Star...

..for this shit!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

A cuck and his slut whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rating? Zero.

Another slut wife. Nothing new, original or interesting in this sorry treatise.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
COMMON

white trash story, this kind of fantasy tells men never buy the cow...ever. If this is the story that turns women on..great!..it just shows the difference between men and the slave fags women want,more power to them, it just lets men know how far they have fallen in style grace and class a third class woman, put them on an island with the males they have created...never marry, never regret, and never forget loving wives are extremely rare on this site and in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazingly well written!

And hot, hot, hot. I was hard and leaking throughout.

About the only criticism I can come up with is that the heat built up with Dan was the actual climax of the story, and everything else was anti-climactic. One of the reasons for this is that Dan's character was somewhat defined, while her other subsequent lovers weren't developed at all.

I enjoyed wanting to be both Dan and hubbie, and I too would have been impatient for Luce to get around to bringing me home a puss full of strange sperm.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 9 years ago
Very well written.

An excellent story, good characterisation, almost believable.

I hope that there really aren't many husbands who are overjoyed to have their wives mauled and groped by strangers though.

Call me old fashioned but really not my scean, would have preferred some anguish on the husbands part.

But a very good story nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I wish I were married to Luce.

What a beautiful story. Don't pay any attention to the self-righteous critics (who took the time to read the 11 parts). It is well written with believable characters in realistic situations. If I were married to Luce, I would love her all the more for her honesty about her sluttish feelings and her love for wanting to please her husband as well as her lovers and herself. You have a real talent, PattieMarie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
An irony for sure.

I guess it is possible: a piece of crap can be well written.

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
For fucks sake it's a story.

A story I gave five stars. Thank you very much.

doctoryes48doctoryes48almost 8 years ago
Wonderful

Great story and beautifully written. Like the build up and the descriptions that make one almost feel like he or she is there. Thanks

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
Extremely

well written; as I've said elsewhere I don't get how a man wants his wife to screw another, but this being from the woman's point of view, the character and plot development was so good that I was very taken with it. Perhaps this was the best explanation for the genre that one is likely to find; ie what happens is that there is always a make-up fuck afterwards that is intensified by what the wife has been doing. That is not the case with other tales of cuckolding where the husband is humiliated and in sexual denial eg with those horrible devices that deny him the use of his cock -- surely a significantly different scenario. And mercifully there is no racial humiliation of the small white man either, indeed there is only some mention of size, it's all about the scene and interaction which is a relief from so many other stories. So having made the allowance that this is not what I want my wife to be doing (!) I am going to favourite this and give it five -- rather to my own surprise. Well written, author.

I do have to say though that the story could have been cut short by asking Dan the man back to their home around page 3 or whatever! Of course it was all about the husband gently coaxing the wife to finally go the whole way.

And the future?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Well Conceived Story

Cuckold stories are seldom my cup of tea. This one was very well written with an excellent plot. The acts were completely consensual by both husband and wife so it fit what I laughingly call my morality range. I thought it was really good.

1WiseSage1WiseSageover 6 years ago
Top Notch

Well-timed, superbly narrated exposition of the slippery-slope principle.

As well as my favorite principle: all women are slut-whores; it's only a matter of "when", not "if".

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
PattyMarie!

I love this! Whether you have this down to science or art I don't know, but it was beautifully orchestrated to maintain sexual tension throughout with the perfect denouement. So well done, so well written. Thank you!

johnny1705johnny1705over 5 years ago
Wow!

Fantastically hot story! Thank you!

GiganticGiganticover 5 years ago
Excitement Through and Through

Great story, read it all the way through in one sitting. Loved the excitement and wonderment of what was to happen next. Well written and erotic and exciting at the same time, kept me on my toes wondering what would occur (when the fulfilment would occur). Can't wait for more stories soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just another cheating slut

About to be divorced. When her husband realizes she has no love or respect for him and is exposing herself and thereby him, to every disease known to man, he'll be gone so fast she'll never see his shadow. Nothing sexy, erotic or entertaining about whores. Laughably bad story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I also watched my wife.

My wife and I sometimes go to a bar near our home. They have dancing and since my wife likes to dance more than I do, she often dances with other men. She usually dances with several different guys but this one night she kept dancing with one man. During the slow ones I noticed they were dancing more intimately than usual. At one point he started cupping her ass. Normally, I would have stepped in and stopped things but this time I had a terrific hard on and wanted to see things progress. There was one corner that was kind of obscured by a large speaker and a big potted plant. The guy guided her over there where it was difficult to see from most of the bar. I couldn't blame the guy. My wife, Carol, is a very attractive slim blonde with C size boobs and great ass and legs. I moved down the bar to a seat that had a perfect view of the corner. His hands were all over her and his tongue was half way down her throat. We usually end the evening by going to a bar that was just down the street. It was still early but Carol came over and wanted to go the the other bar and asked if this guy, Bob, could come with us. We went in my car with me driving and the two of them in the back seat. They must have thought I couldn't see them because they started making out like crazy. He had her blouse unbuttoned and her bra unhooked. I couldn't believe it. This was so unlike Carol who was pretty conservative and had never done anything like this before. When we got to the bar, she said, "Honey why don't you go get us a table? Bob and I are having a good discussion and will be in in a minute." I got out of the car, but instead of going in, I went to a position where I could watch them. I can't explain this but I was incredibly turned on and wanted to watch what happened. Bob wasted no time at all. He stripped her down to her panties and roughly shoved her head down onto his cock. She eagerly licked and sucked his cock. It took less than a minute before he came in her mouth. This pissed me off because she never let me come in her mouth. They came into the bar like nothing had happened and we had some drinks. He must have liked her blowjobs because he took her out to the car three more times! The last two times he also fucked her. The next day we talked about what had happened. She said she didn't know what came over her but she loved sucking his cock. That was ten years ago. Since that time, she has only cheated with two other men. She got drunk at

a party and fucked some guy four times. She had a three year affair with her boss which lasted until I found out. She would start every morning in his office down on her knees sucking his cock. Sometimes topless and sometimes totally naked. Then every afternoon, he would bend her over the desk and fuck her. I had a little talk with her boss and he never touched her again. I forgave her for two reasons. I love her and our sex life has been fantastic as she tells me in detail about her affairs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cuck a Doodle Do

I can’t believe how fast she becomes a super slut and he a pathetic cuck. These cuck tales are all the same. Wife goes full whore mode and hubby suddenly throws away his man card and gets off being odd man out. How stupid and ridiculous is that? No real man as hubby, writer just makes him another closet pervert. Awful

netinguwannetinguwanover 3 years ago

‘One of the most sexiest stories I’ve ever read. It certainly lives up to the name of this website, LitEROTICA.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
These cuck stories

These cuck stories always inspire some drooling idiot to claim that " he and his wife" do the same thing. There are some pathetic little people reading these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

the Pathetic 26th

Always reading these stories, lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgustingly yucky…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done I enjoyed that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love the story line. Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but to long. could have been cut over half.

NYnonmonogamousNYnonmonogamousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I loved the pace of it and how they excepted their new roles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Only got as far as paqe 2 with the implausibility factor rising, the rate vote is declining.

There is no hold in ballroom dancing that provides opportunity for "hands" and you suggest at the end of every dance they stand in the middle of the floor "tongue tied and / or groping in full view and that Dan's daughter, and everyone else, do not see?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So true to life.

My wife took months before she finally fucked one of her dance partners. She knew I was not drunk. And she knew I wanted her to fully enjoy herself.

Thanks so much!

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Sometimes it takes time

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

i am 67 and Italian/Sicilian and honestly i can honestly say i read this and my first thought was if i was the husband there was a time i would have reacted very violently and ended up doing life with no parole for the very very bad things i would have done to my wife and when younger i most likely would have beaten my wife with a baseball bat then set her ass on fire but that's was when i was much younger i would have done just that but now i am 67 and don't know how i would react today at 67. There is a good chance i would think first at this age and chances are i would talk to my wife to see why she would do such a thing to me. There is a good chance i would forgive her and see if we could continue in our marriage. i just can't imagine living with the idea that my wife made me a cuckold and would be very hurt but would try to get over it for the family's sake- children and all. My other thought would be how could my wife do this to me as i love deeply and would gladly give my life so that my wife so that she could have hers.i would give my life for my wife. and her actions would hurt my soul deeply but i love her enough to forgive her. I just hope and pray this kind of thing never happens to me. i don't knock or judge others for living life as they choose. but this would be a real challenge for me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i believe more husbands need to be their wives cuckolds. I mean she is your wife after all. A well fucked wife is happier wife . now she must really love her husband and not let it affect her marriage and if so then i say let the wife fuck It is advised that the wife include her husband in her fun somehow so he does not get hurt. perhaps he can join in . I have fucked many married wives. I suppose when you have a 8 inch cock wives become interested and that is natural especially if she is not being taken care his way by her husband.A wife will look for a good fuck from time to time when her hubby is not taking care of business especially in a long marriage like 50 yrs.Most wives do enjoy another cock in a long long marriage.it happens with most wives and most husbands never know.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

if your wife really loves you and you love her and you sat down and had a honest heart to heart talk your wife will tell you she would love to enjoy another cock. Most wives do want to when they have the assurance you are not leaving her and she is secure then she will be honest and tell you she would love to enjoy another cock from time to time. nor all the time but occassionally she would love to

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

do you know why some wives want a FLR marriage relationship . well they but not all but some end up cuckolding you and she still loves you. its better than her cheating. Marriage is a long long time and she is going to want another cock for her especially when the husband is older and she hasn't slowed down as her sex drive laers longer than yours. .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

news alert more and more wives in long marriages are making their husbands cuckolds.usually after the 25th yr of marriage. if she is a good honest wife will sit down and tell you. The kids are usually grown and on their own then she will sir down and tell you and give you a chance to be a part of it as her cuckold husband or let you move on.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

wow the advantage of being old say near 70 if the young people knew what we old timers know from long yrs alive. More and more wives are being empowered and taking the bull by the horns-no pun intended but wives sex drive last much longer than her husbands and just as yours is fading she then is just hitting her peak and she is going to want to fuck when times you just can't and wives once the kids are grown she will fuck-she will either tell you and give you a choice to be her cuckold or move on, if you love her and she loves you then you will be her cuckold

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

good story. more and more husbands are becoming their wives cuckold husbands. especially after 25yrs of marriage . . wives will even call you and let you know she is out and will be late getting home or staying somewhere for the night and rest assured she is fucking her boyfriend(bull) and sometimes she will just bring him home for dinner and well the best way to say this is she will be fucking him later after you go off to sleep. he will even have breakfast with you and your wife in the morning. marriage is a long time.sometimes she will want you there when she fucks .its life

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5.0 = 100%, ★★★★★!

This story has stood the test of time.

200 "faves" out of 299.3k views which is 1.5 faves per 1k views. Please note that stories that have got more than 0.5 faves per 1k views are few and far between.

Racerman1969gsRacerman1969gs5 months ago

The grammer needs a little editing. I.E. “i was discussed with my self”? Should say disgusted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous