I Cheated My Hubby Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a lot of confusion and turmoil of emotions within me. Still in a dazed condition, but holding and stroking his huge hard cock .. which was throbbing continuously in my hand and growing in size each moment, i said "No Ravi ... Please ... it is not right. I can't betray my husband ... your elder brother. How can even you betray him? It is not right morally. Also you are much younger to me. Am 40 and you are only 24. No please. Let me go."

But Ravi was determined to go ahead. He said "Bhabhi I don't believe in this rubbish morals & betrayals and you too forget about them. Look we just get one life and we should make the most of it. Just because you are married, do you mean to say that you will fuck only one man in your entire life? Do we eat and drink the same food and liquid every day? Don't we have variety for a change? Similarly, i feel we should have a variety in sex too. There is nothing wrong if we do it for a change. You are not leaving your husband. I am not asking you to leave him. I am just asking you ONE GOOD FUCK. That's all. Besides, tell me Bhabhi ... don't you like me? Don't you like my body, my cock? Does my brother .. your husband has such a huge cock? Have you fucked such a huge cock any time in your life?? Tell me frankly. Also how does it matter if I am younger than you? In fact it is good. You will get a strong young cock and I will get a hot matured cunt. It's a fantastic combination."

I had no argument to all these questions. I knew that i had started liking him. I knew i wanted his manly body, his huge cock ... which my husband did not have. Ohh God ... I wanted his huge cock throbbing in my hot, wet and hungry cunt. I knew i wanted to betray my husband once again irrespective of any consequences ... i had done it in the past too. I knew from the bottom of my heart that i wanted him to fuck me roughly for a long time ... the way he had fucked that woman in the pic. I knew for sure that i wanted him to drill and churn my cunt inside out at any cost.

So i simply said "Ravi there is no doubt that i like you, i want you ... i want you to fuck me desperately ... but i am confused, i am afraid, i don't know whether it is right or wrong. God ... please help me".

Ravi again kissed me repeatedly and then said "Don't worry my love. Everything is right in love and sex. Don't bother about all such nonsense. Let's just forget everything and enjoy these two days and nights." Saying this, he literally lifted me in his arms .. he put his one hand below my head/neck and the other hand below my knees and lifted me and carried me to his bedroom. While entering his bedroom, i suddenly remembered that he must have fucked so many women in that bedroom, on his bed. So I told him "No Ravi, not in your bedroom. I want you to fuck me in my bedroom upstairs. I want to cherish your beautiful memories in my bedroom so that whenever i come here in future, i will be reminded of these memories."

Ravi was delighted to hear this and he carried me to my bedroom, climbing two floors, lifting my weight. But he was a strong man. He gently kept me on my bed and then started looking at me lustily. My gown had already rolled up to my knees while he carried me and he was now looking at my fair long legs. I too looked back into his eyes and then his beautiful naked body ... his broad shoulders, his muscular strong arms, his muscular legs and his huge throbbing cock. He sat on the bed, caught hold of my naked feet, stroked them and then started moving his hands upwards. He paused briefly caressing my knees and then moved his hands further up under the gown on my thighs, caressing them, scratching them until he found my crotch above my panties. I shuddered by his touch and closed my eyes. He then rolled up my gown further up to my waist and again paused for a long time. I opened my eyes and noticed that he was staring at my naked thighs, my black panties and my crotch hungrily ... i again closed my eyes as if i had given my consent to him to proceed further.

He bent down and gave a long suffocating kiss .. followed by small short kisses ... unbuttoned my gown and then whispered in my ears " Bhabhi can you please sit up ... i wanna remove your gown." I immediately obliged and he pulled the gown upwards, sliding it thru' my hands and then removing it from above my head. He looked at my boobs covered by the black bra and said "you are simply beautiful ... you are so fair and you have wonderful boobs." He kissed the cleavage between my boobs and then inserted his hands inside by bra and started caressing my boobs which are my most sensitive parts besides the obvious. After some caressing he removed my bra and started sucking my boobs taking turns ... licking and biting my nipples and making me go crazy. In between he also kept kissing me and playing with my tongue. I became damn horny ... i looked down at his cock. My eyes were riveted there. I was flushed and felt my hands move of their own accord straight to his cock. I gripped it and felt my fingers go around and i realized that my fingers didn't go all the way around it. I was mesmerized at the sheer size of it.

Ravi was amazed at the look of pure lust in his Bhabhi's eyes. Here was his simple puritan bhabhi now worshipping his cock. I could see the head peep out of the foreskin, with a small drop of precum at the opening. I felt my tongue move out and lick it off. I had never liked the idea of a blow job. I found cocks disgusting. Now here i was, licking my BIL's cock and loving the feel of the drop of precum, sticking and slimy, on my tongue. I gripped the cock with both hands and pulled the foreskin down, and i opened my mouth and put his cock in my mouth but it wouldn't go in! The head was too big! So Ravi said, "Its ok! No female has ever been able to give me a blow job. The head is too thick. I again looked down at the cock, caught hold of it and started sucking it hungrily. I stroked and sucked it vigorously for some time until Ravi stopped me. He then moved down kissing my belly, between my legs and kissed them eagerly. He guided my legs apart and eyed the big cunt of his Bhabhi. My labia were engorged and shining with wetness. He put one of his fingers into my cunt lips and started moving it in and out gently.

I wanted him to enter me now but he was teasing me. I spread my legs to give him access. He then took his finger out of my cunt and licked my juices off it. He seemed to be savoring the taste of my juices. He offered his wet finger to me and I took it into my mouth, tasting my own juices. It felt too good to me. Ravi bent down between my thighs and traced a finger along one crest, spread my pink petals, and began to eat. He glued his lips to my clit, sucking and licking it wildly.

"OH," I gasped out. I jumped at his touch. He pressed his face firmly into my cunt, licking and growling. I spread my legs more to give him access. I felt the vibrations and cried out. My body shook as I came. I had never felt like this in my life. I panted like a steam engine, moaning his name.

I wrapped my legs around his head keeping him in place. My moans were louder this time and my hips bucked freely. He felt my hands on the back of his head shoving his face into my cunt as his tongue was still trying to lick around. The thoughts of my brother in law eating my cunt were damn erotic and racing through my mind. Finally, he brought me to a climax with his mouth, without warning, for the first time in my life.

My cunt was burning and I wanted Ravi to fuck me now. I was lying spread-eagled and he climbed between my inviting thighs. I waited for the final indignity of having my body violated by him. I knew that Ravi wasn't the first man other than my husband to fuck me, but I pretended to him that he was the first.

Ravi mounted me crawling up between my thighs with his giant, dripping cock pulsating over my tanned stomach. I raised my head and looked down just in time to see. I fell back on the bed and was trying to catch my breath. Impatiently, I reached down, grasping his cock and directing the cock head to my hairless, shaved, smooth cunt. He held me by my hips as I tried to ride his monster cock. Only a couple of inches inside my cunt and a slight surge of pain hit my entire body. Ravi widened the opening of my cunt with his hand and thrust his cock in it slowly. Ravi could not believe how easy that was. He could not believe he was going to fuck his sister in law.

The more it slid in, the more excitement replaced the initial pain and I took it fully in. Ravi's turgid cock had penetrated my succulent cunt like a hot knife into butter. I felt the walls of my cunt expand to accept him and for a moment I felt like he was going to tear my cunt open. It hurt a bit but quickly waves of ecstasy engulfed me as his huge shaft penetrated deeper and deeper. Never in my life had I felt anything so arousing.

I whimpered and bit my lip as I felt his meaty cock boring and stretching my thick-lipped cunt to bursting around the invading thickness of his cock. His hard cock felt like hot steel as he slid inside my hot cunt. When he was all the way in he pressed his groin against me, rotating his hips slowly to put pressure on my clit. Fireworks were popping in my head and shortly I was experiencing one of the biggest and strongest climaxes ever. Within seconds I was wailing and pumping at him as my orgasm overwhelmed me.

When he felt that I had relaxed from my climax he spread my knees apart to put his hips in the best position to hammer in his cock again. Then he started stroking, in and out. It was gentle and careful at first, and then his patience left him and his strokes became faster and more powerful. I felt myself responding to him again.

His hand reached to my slit and he started to rub it.

"Oh, Ravi. Slowly, Stroke my clit slowly, Ravi. That feels good."

He did it like an expert and rubbed his large hand all over my clit and stroked my cunt. I moaned and started jerking my hips as he worked on it. He slid his big thumb inside my slit next to his cock and pulled it out wet with my juices. He reached his free hand up to my left tit and squeezed my white full breasts. I was in heaven and wondered how he knew all these tricks.

I wrapped my legs around him, closed my eyes and tried to lose myself in sexual euphoria while at the same time trying to blank out the fact that it was being given to me by my younger brother in law.

He lifted my sweating thighs up and over his shoulder and bit the flesh of my smooth legs. He plunged his raging cock in and out of my wet hot cunt like there was no tomorrow.

He was fucking me initially with gentle thrusts but gained momentum quickly as he continued to drill my mature cunt. I'd never been fucked with such power and force. He was literally boring my cunt and his cock went miles inside my cunt.

I started humping and wiggling my juicy big ass, thrusting my throbbing cunt onto his huge cock. I couldn't explain the waves of pure lust that were now driving me. I grabbed his buttocks and helped him drive his cock into my cunt. It was beyond my imagination and belief.

I had never felt so stuffed with a hard cock in my life and this was the ultimate. I was feeling like I was in heaven. He was jamming his hips into me trying to bury him as far as he could. He was trying to split my cunt ramming against my hips with repeated thuds.

Suddenly his cock slipped out of my cunt.

"Ohhh, Ravi. Take it easy. This cunt isn't going to run away. Relax. There is no hurry," I whispered and moaned. I reached down and stuffed the length of his cock that had slipped out. He thrust downwards and I bucked my hips.

His hands groped for my breasts and I arched my back to offer them to his greedy hands. He mauled them savagely, increasing the pace of his thrusts. He bent his head and licked my jiggling breasts, sliding his tongue over the engorged nipples. My legs were wrapped around Ravi's waist and he kept sucking my breasts and kissing passionately on my neck and lips. I couldn't believe the talent he had for making a woman feel so good. He was barely in his early twenties, but he knew what he was doing. I wrapped my arms around his back and raised my legs as high as I could as he started fucking me deeply and rapidly. I started wiggling and humping like a horny bitch in deep sex, frantically fucking my tight, wet cunt onto his stiff cock.

I screamed that I was awfully horny and wanted him to fuck me and do nothing but fuck me deep inside my horny cunt. My hands slipped down his bare back and I grasped his buttocks with them, squeezing the pliant flesh. I hooked my hand and thrust it between his rocking legs from behind, trying to grasp his scrotum.

"Fuck me deeper and harder! Fuck me as hard as you can!" I hoarsely cried out. My voice was husky and very erotic and that turned him on very much. He looked deep into my eyes and said " Ohhh my lovely Bhabhi ... I never ever thought that you are so horny and sexy. From your outward appearance I always thought that you are a very simple, conservative and religious minded woman. But now I realize how sexy and horny you are ... how sex starved and cock-crazy you are. You have a wonderful sexy body and you look damn good when you are naked. You have such lovely boobs and such a big thick cunt which I never ever imagined. It's such a lovely feeling to fuck you and I am going to fuck you hard."

He shuddered as he came down hard again, again spearing every inch of his giant fuck organ into my juicy cunt. By then I was humping like a sex-starved machine, my lovely breasts bouncing and quivering as he drilled my cunt in and out like a piston rod of an engine. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, hugging him tight, gasping and squealing as my cunt throbbed uncontrollably around his cock.

I had felt totally drained after my continual orgasms. Yet, to my shock, I could feel another climax approaching. Finally I screamed and tightened my fingers frantically against the muscles of his back. My cunt burst again into orgasm, oozing out fuck cream, the narrow pink walls gripping and contracting around his tremendously huge cock. It felt so good to me and I was out of this world now. My body was bathed in sweat, exerting that final bit as my superb tummy met him at each stroke making soft flesh-slapping sounds. My moans had turned into whispers and sighs as the final climax hit my body that stretched to full glory.

I was motionless, breathing heavily. With a sudden, deep groan and forceful deep thrust, Ravi came at the same time. He saw stars in front of his eyes as he released his cum in a series of short bursts inside my womb. I felt it spraying and spewing, erupting deep inside my cunt, deluging my cunt with a hot soothing load of juices. It flooded my cunt as he lay over me with his full weight. We both were gasping and absorbing the wonderful moment.

I whispered in his ear, "Ravi, I was blind not noticing you so far. I was stupid to ignore you all these years. You are so good and have a real nice cock which can satisfy any woman!"

"I told you that I will make it unforgettable for you and you'll remember this," Ravi replied kissing me and collapsed on top of me, ramming his cock to the hilt recovering his breath next to my hot sweaty body.

After few minutes Ravi took his cock out of my cunt. His cock was drenched with my juices mixed with his own cum. Ravi rolled off and began to massage and kiss my breasts again. My cunt was wet and overflowing. I could feel a couple of globs of his cum run down between the cheeks of my ass. The afterglow was fabulous and I made no attempt to move away.

We lay there for some time kissing and fondling each other. I began to feel new wetness developing and I couldn't resist reaching down and taking hold of his cock again. To my surprise he was starting to harden again. This man must be made of steel ... he was now getting hard for the second time in no more than fifteen minutes. His cock was really throbbing now.

He lifted his head from my breasts and our mouths and tongues met again. Soon we were breathing hard and I was handling his cock with finesse. He asked me to come on top of him and that was what I wanted this time. It was my favorite position but unfortunately I could never do it with my husband because he had a small cock. But with Ravi's such a huge cock, I wanted to be on top of this man. I got on my knees and then straddled him. His long fat cock was pointing straight up and I slowly impaled myself on the cock. It was fantastic, lowering myself a little at a time, and enjoying the feel as his cock contacted every nerve in my cunt. I screamed as my cunt clenched around his dick setting it off. I actually had a small orgasm before I completely enveloped his entire cock. And this time his organ was touching deep in my cervix.

I bounced up and down and was completely lost in the sensations I had never felt before. I almost wanted to pass out, as the feeling was so intense. Then Ravi pulled me towards him and sucked my nipple and I couldn't help but cry out in passion. My eyes were wide open and riveted on the massive organ going in and out of my cunt. I looked in wonder at how stretched my cunt was and then i felt myself cum and then cum again and again and again. I kept on Cumming and i almost went out of my mind with the pleasure and pain that i was feeling. My cunt muscles started to ache and then i felt Ravi's cock expand even more. My eyes widened and then i felt him release his load inside me. As i felt that huge hot load pouring into me like molten lava, i felt my mind explode into a million pieces and i came one last time in an intense mammoth orgasm which made my teeth chatter and my eyes roll in their sockets. I came and i came and i couldn't breathe and when it finally stopped, i felt a blackness of relief descend on me. My mind was now enveloped in a white cloud of pure joy as i felt Ravi slowly go limp inside me. Even limp, he filled me. My whole body ached from all my orgasms.

When the orgasm faded away my head was resting on his broad muscular chest and his dick was still inside me. I lay on top of him, for a few minutes reveling in the afterglow.

When I looked at the wall clock I realized that we had been fucking for almost 4 hours and yet we were not fully satisfied and wanted more of each other. I had to admit that I was getting more sexual satisfaction with Ravi than I had from my previous lovers. I was wondering how he made obsessive love to me, how he felt inside of me, how his long, large, cock felt in my hands or my mouth or in my cunt. He knew how to get a woman to the peak and bring her to a satisfying orgasm. I wanted to role-play with him. I wanted to try so many different things with him and explore our minds and bodies together. I felt so comfortable with him. It no longer mattered to me that Ravi was my brother in law and I was his elder Bhabhi. What mattered was ... he was a young man and I was a sex starved mature woman and we both were enjoying and satisfying each other. We both then decided to rest for some time and quickly fell asleep in each other's arms completely naked.

What we did further in the next two days and two months ... To Be Continued ... Let me have your comments in the meantime ...

12