All Comments on 'I Introduce My Aunt To My Brother'

by JANAMARIE

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
I usually agree with Rich, but this time...

I can't find any fault with your story. It was incest between him, his sis and his aunt. It was also incest between her and her aunt. Am I wrong, or did I miss something here? I thought it was a good story and quite funny as well. Thank you for writing it.

BaribrotherBaribrotheralmost 14 years ago
Very well done

I really enjoyed this story. He got what he deserved, but I really wish you would have waited till they were getting ready for round 3 or something. The penis attack stopped my horniess very quickly. Oh well, it was a great story none the less.

Nevets SilleNevets Sillealmost 14 years ago

Ouch is all I can say. I understand where she is coming from but still ouch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
He got what he deserved

The damn fool was getting more sex than the average guy could hope for and he had to show what a macho man he was but paid dearly for it. Right on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You did all right , woman

Now I did that one time, except she asked me to do her up the brown-eyed bandit, so there we were spoon fashion, and she shifted her hips forward when I was on the back stroke, and when I came forward again, I just about drove her half-way up the wall. She begged me to take it easy so I did, boy oh boy she was as tight up the bum as a virgin snatch. We ended up doing it anal for another two times, my first 5-pack.

All that said, a real guy would at least ask, and when he didn't you done good.

Rudy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I introduce __ ____

to even joke about such a thing is way not cool. it figures a woman would think such a thing is funny. report the bastard but causing physical harm is never the answer especially when you were a willing participant. some f*&^%&#@ people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
He definitely got ...

... what he deserved !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Horrible Story - thanks for ruining my erection too

So a guy deserves to be crippled for life because he stuck two inches of his dick up a complete cunt's ass for half a second.

This story went from loving to sick and twisted.

QUAMEY_TQUAMEY_Tover 11 years ago
Jerk...

I think its really unfair of you guys to leave negative feedback. Wha tdo you mean"He could have been harmed him for life"..She could have been harmed also..emotionally and physical. If someone tells you NO!!...than No it is. Try letting someone ram something upyour bum without being prepared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Violence is never the answer

If you knew what he was like why did you introduce him to the aunt? Her rection ws over the top and uncalled for.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I am a male, I think that Aunt Sara did exactly the right thing.

And then this bastard was still threatening to get even after this happened. He is lucky to be able to use his dick at all now. Yes, I know it is just a story. And yes, sometimes violence is the answer and sometimes it is the only answer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I HATE STORIES ABOUT VINDICTIVE BITCHES

HE SHOULD HAVE BEATEN THE ASS OFF BOTH OF THE LOUSY SKANKS....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Whatever

About the ridiculous assault with a deadly weapon, over reaction of the aunt, (He stuck 2 inches up her ass, while they were having sex! No means no, when you actually say NO. I'm not defending rape, so dont go nuts. She invited him for sex, then got him all excited, maybe he just got caught up in the moment. The moment he touched her ass, all she had to do was say “STOP. I don't do that”, Then if he didnt stop, he deserved what he got) for which he is maimed for life, along with huge medical bills. How many of you would be cheering and laughing if the roles were reversed with his aunt shoving a cucumber up his ass, only to have her face slashed open with a blunt weapon, and left with a permanently disfigured face? I seriously doubt all the man haters would be so understanding.

But whatever about all that, it was still a poor story anyway. Attempted sodomy and genital mutilation may appeal to the freaks, but it doesnt belong in erotica.

There was no build up, just; Aunt and niece are sunbathing, then suddenly, without warning, aunt has her face in her SLEEPING niece's pussy, (rape, for anyone paying attention), no warning, no build up, no flirting or seduction, just sunbathing, sleeping, sudden lesbian incest. In that order. And just as suddenly in the story; “Oh, by the way, I'm fucking my brother, want some?”. No explanation as to how that happened, just thrown in there. Not very sexy or erotic, just blunt.

A story needs more that sex for the sake of it. It needs explanation, dialogue building to a point, it needs STORYTELLING. Not just " Here are the names of the characters, and now the fucking!”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Homeless

He goes straight from the hospital to his aunt's husband and tells him his wife is screwing around, “Just go home early tomorrow and see your wife with my sister”. Busted, divorced, homeless. Justice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wives do far worse to husbands on this site, and you all cry that he overreacted if he divorces her. Hypocrites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
sadistic much?

This story isn't porn; it's sheer brutality. 2 very different things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sadistic much?

This is not pleasurable porn. Eroticism and brutality are a stupid combination. Author should be ashamed and, please, get some help.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous