I Kissed a Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I heard a door open and close. I tried not to jump as someone—assumedly Jaime—approached the table and gently swept my hair to the side. A hot towel was placed across the back of my neck, which made me moan softly. And then shivers raced up my back as she rolled the sheet back until it barely covered my butt.

There was a faint snapping sound as a bottle was opened. A squirting sound as the liquid was poured out. Then I heard two hands rubbing together before they rested lightly on my shoulders.

"Let me know if it's too hot."

My eyes shot open and I swear my body jumped a foot off of the table. Jaime was a man!

"Are you okay, Ms. Kat?"

I gulped and clenched my eyes closed again. "Yes...yes. I'm fine." Or at least I hoped I would be.

Watching an erotic movie, trying on erotic lingerie, and now receiving a potentially erotic two-hour massage? I was probably going to combust on the spot at any minute. Maybe I should have been a hermit and stayed in the hotel room.

I snorted softly. Jenna would have had a hey-day if she knew I'd chosen to do that. But here I was, living spontaneously in Paris. I should suck it up and just enjoy the massage. I could release my pent-up desires later with Jenna.

Interestingly enough, Jamie did such a good job massaging my backside with the oil that I relaxed and stopped worrying that he wasn't a she. Even when he moved the sheet up to cover my back so he could work on my legs and butt. I'm not saying I wasn't turned on by the whole thing—especially when I felt his fingers pressing at the insides of my thighs and moving upwards—but it was that relaxed arousal. When you could have a person touch you that way for hours without feeling the need to orgasm.

I almost fell asleep when he covered my legs again and placed the stones down my spine. The heat felt so good. And the music was entrancing. I didn't want him to stop.

"Ms. Kat? I need you turn over now," he said after he removed the stones fifteen minutes later.

I must have really been out of it because I flipped the sheet back and rolled right over. If Jaime had been surprised, he didn't let on but merely took the sheet and covered my upper body this time up to my armpits.

I should have just closed my eyes and returned to la-la land.

If I had thought that delivery man back in Grosetto was hot, this man was smoking. He looked like the Statue of David come to life...chiseled features and all. Except that he was all soft skin covering muscles which I was sure were hard as stone. It didn't help that he was only wearing loose-fitting pants, so I was staring at his well-defined pectorals. Every inch of visible skin was tanned and toned.

I tried not to moan. I really did. But it came out all the same.

His smile lit up his face. He knew how he was affecting me.

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on the music. But it was so damn hard when he applied hot oil to my thighs. I was grateful when he was done and covered my legs with the sheet again.

When he was finished with the oil, I heard water running. I dared to take a peek. He was washing his hands, his back to me. I swallowed a groan at the sight of that butt, even in those loose pants. The water shut off, and then Jaime was standing behind my head, his fingers massaging my scalp and forehead.

It felt it had been days that I'd been in the room by the time he finished making my body feel like butter. Apparently the two hours were not up because he adjusted the sheet once more, just covering my abdomen through my groin. Then he adjusted my arms and legs before placing hot stones on them.

Another fiteen minutes passed, and then the stones were removed. I sighed, disappointed that the session was coming to an end. But it was probably for the best. I don't know how I hadn't come undone already. I mean, I may have been turning lesbian, but when you're practically naked in the same room with a man who's half-naked himself and he's got his hands all over you... All I knew at that moment was that Jenna better be prepared for some hot sex tonight because I was so fucking horny.

"Just lie still until the buzzer goes off, Ms. Kat," Jaime said as he covered me up to my neck with the sheet, his voice breaking into my thoughts of how I was going to ravish my girlfriend. Then I heard the door open and close.

The music and the relaxing scents of the oil and candles infiltrated my head. I started to drift off once more. After I got back to the hotel, I should have time for a nap...and a shower...and dinner...and...

###

"Kat?"

I slowly opened my eyes. Jenna sat beside me on the bed, her fingers stroking my hair. I smiled up at her. "Hey. What time is it?"

"Six thirty."

"Oh, no!" I tried to sit up, but my body still felt boneless. "I'll be ready in a couple of minutes."

"No, sweetie." She gently pushed my shoulder back to the bed. "I think we should order room service and stay in tonight. Just the two of us."

I rolled over onto my back and reached my hand up to caress her cheek. Her eyes sparkled, and she was actually sucking on her lower lip. That was my nervous habit. She was hiding something. "Really?"

"Yes, really." She kissed me and then reached for a folder on the nightstand. "So, what are you in the mood to eat?"

I groaned inwardly and licked my lips. If she only knew.

###

I was a nervous ninny an hour later, standing in the bathroom, adjusting my hair and outfit. I loved my purchase. I just really hoped Jenna loved it, too.

The red babydoll top was a sheer bra with a sheer skirt attached to the underside of each cup and wrapped around the back. The inverted V-gap in the front revealed most of my belly. And of course it had matching sheer panties.

"Kat, are you okay?" Jenna's voice carried through the barrier between us.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute." After one last adjustment of my breasts in the cups and a run of my fingers through my hair, I took a deep sigh. "Here goes nothing!"

I opened the door. And moaned very loudly.

Jenna was reclining on the couch in an equally stunning ensemble that consisted of a black, strapless corset, a G-string, thigh-high stockings, and a garter belt. Her hair hung in long curls over her creamy breasts. She slowly raised her head from the magazine in her lap and echoed my moan.

"Oh, Kitty Kat." I could hear her purring even from across the room. She sashayed toward me, a hungry look in her eyes.

I blushed and glanced down at myself. Okay, I was getting used to her pet name for me. It made me feel...special. I lifted my eyes back up to hers. "You like?"

"Sweetie, I love." She licked her lips, and I could feel the heat of her eyes roaming over my body. "So that's what you were doing today? Buying lingerie?"

"Well first I had breakfast at that bakery we saw yesterday." I cocked one hip against the bathroom doorway and ticked off my day on my fingers. "Then I saw an erotic French movie with two women from the bakery. After the movie, I bought the lingerie and had lunch. I finished with a two-hour hot oil and stone massage. That's why you found me passed out."

"Wow, you made good use of your day. I'm impressed."

I could see her breasts rise and fall with each breath as they strained against the top of the corset. I licked my lips and reached towards one tempting swell. "So what did you do?"

She swatted my hand away and clicked her tongue. "Not yet. Come with me."

I took her outstretched hand and followed her into the bedroom. The curtains were closed on the sides of the bed but not the end. Across from the bed on the long dresser was a large, framed mirror. Standard pieces in a hotel bedroom. But also useful if your girlfriend wanted you to see her having sex with you.

"Kneel on the bed."

I sucked in my breath and walked towards the end of the bed, feeling my nipples harden at her command. I started to crawl onto the comforter when I saw the rope hanging down. My eyes followed it up, noticing how it was laced and tied expertly through the wooden canopy. I snapped my head around, my heart rate speeding up with a mixture of fear and curiosity.

"Trust me, Kat." Jenna approached and ran the back of her fingers down my cheek, gently gripping my chin. She teased my lips with her tongue. When I opened my mouth, she kissed me deeply then slowly pulled back. "Now kneel on the bed and face me."

"Yes, Ma'am."

The bed shifted behind me. As I turned and knelt, Jenna crawled up next to me.

"Put your arms out in front of you, your hands together like you're praying."

I raised an eyebrow but did as directed.

"Good girl." She reached up and grabbed the end of the dangling rope. She bound my wrists together and then moved behind me. The rope jerked, and then my arms were pulled upwards until they were straight above my head. "Comfortable?"

I tried not to squeak or laugh. "Yes, Ma'am."

"Now just relax. Take deep breaths." She put her hands on the insides of my thighs and parted my legs more. Then she climbed off the bed. "Oh, my Kitty Kat. You look so beautiful."

As I lifted my eyes to see her, I saw the mirror behind her. And my reflection in the mirror. I gasped. Restrained, vulnerable, draped in red lace, I looked damn hot. And that nickname? It no longer brought back the horrible memories of youthful teasing. Not when it was used by my lover in that sultry tone.

"Now, don't say a word."

Jenna approached the bed again, but from the side. She pulled the curtains back and climbed onto the mattress behind me where I could see her kneeling in the mirror. "Sweetie, while you were out relaxing today, I was busy tracking down some new toys. Getting some expert advice. Making plans."

She leaned in and ran her tongue down the length of my neck. Her lips traced the same line with feather-light kisses.

I shuddered. My breath hitched when she raised her hands and lightly stroked my arms from wrist to shoulder and back again. A fire within my gut sparked brighter when her hands lowered to repeat the motion on my legs, moving from my feet to my bent knees and up my thighs to the edge of my panties.

"Kat?" Her breath was hot against my ear. "I want you to tell me about the movie you saw. Every. Little. Explicit. Detail."

My mind raced, trying to remember through the haze that had settled on me since my massage and had yet to lift. It didn't help that she stroked her hands up my sides under the material of the skirt, severely distracting me. "Um...it was old, a classic. French with subtitles."

"That is not what I meant, and you know it." Jenna nipped at my shoulder and then laved away the sharp pain with her tongue.

I bit back a groan. "It was called 'Emmanuelle.' It's about a sexually-repressed woman and her diplomatic husband who are visiting in Bangkok. Oh!"

She cupped my breasts and brushed her thumb over each nipple. Feeling it and seeing it at the same time in the mirror only increased the level of arousal.

"Very nice." She then pinched my nipples, rolling them between her finger and thumb. Her hands disappeared for a moment. They reappeared in the mirror, and I had to look down to see if I was imagining it or not.

I elicited a sharp cry when she secured a small, metal clamp to my left nipple, right over the material of the lingerie. My cry turned to a groan after a moment, and my clit throbbed more than I had ever felt it before. Then she secured a clamp on my right nipple and I shuddered with another cry.

Jenna caressed the undersides of my breasts ever so gently, avoiding the clamps, helping distract me from the now subtle pain. "Go on, Kat."

The sweet torture continued for several minutes. I was panting, sweating even. I couldn't stop looking at the two clamps on my nipples that were connected with a small chain with a large ring in the middle. I didn't want to know what that might attach to. Somehow, I managed to describe the main character's sexual exploits with first, her new-found female companions and finally, with an older man who would be classified as a Dominant in today's standards.

According to my French guides I'd met, it was the first in a series of seven based on a banned novel called "The Joys of a Woman." English versions had been created, as well. I needed to see if I could find the rest of the movies...in any language!

Jenna's tongue traced my left ear. Her breath was hot against my sensitive skin. In the mirror, her eyes were watching our reflection as well.

I was so transfixed on her face that I didn't realize she'd moved one hand lower and beneath the waistband of my panties until her fingers brushed my clit. Moaning, I closed my eyes and tried to spread my legs wider so I could sink further onto her hand. I grunted in frustration. The rope restraint prevented me from moving anywhere but up.

"You are so wet, Kat." Finally, her fingers moved back, parting my folds. They dipped into my arousal and finally pressed up inside me. She stroked only a few times before withdrawing and returning to rub my clit in slow, light circles, making me whimper. "Did you enjoy the movie?"

I choked, unable to think about anything but the torture she was putting me through. Not only was she teasing me below, but also above, she ran finger along the swells just above the edge of the bra, tracing the material, occasionally brushing against my clamped nipple.

Suddenly she stopped and removed her hand from below. "Answer me, Kat."

"Yes! Yes, I enjoyed it!" A tear escaped and trickled down my face. It felt hot. Much like the rest of my body.

"Good girl." Her fingers returned, resuming the gentle, circular motion on my clit. "Now tell me about your massage."

I don't know if any of my words were comprehensible. They sounded like a mumbled mess interspersed with gasps and soft cries as she changed pressure both below and above. She paused again when I mentioned that Jaime was a man and how aroused I had gotten. But I emphasized how much I was thinking of her and what I wanted to do with her later tonight.

She rewarded me with a kiss as she turned my head to face her. "And I spent all day thinking about you, too, sweetie. About all the fun I had planned. Don't you see what they mean when they say 'absence makes the heart grow fonder?' My body has been aching just to touch yours. Apparently yours has, too."

"Jenna." I moaned, my eyes closing as her fingers finally slid deeper to penetrate me again and her thumb rubbed my clit.

"Come for me, Kat. I want to see your body writhing. To feel it." She lifted the skirt of my top in the back and pressed her chest against me, the satin material of her corset sliding against my sweaty skin. One warm arm wrapped around my belly, holding me to her. He grip moved higher after a moment, and there was a firm tug at my chest before both nipple clamps released at the same time.

I screamed and felt the ripples wash over me, ebbing and flowing. Her hands massaged my nipples that felt like they were on fire, and her mouth nuzzled my neck while she coaxed me through the orgasm. I feared I would pass out from sheer pleasure. Eventually, my brain returned to reality, but my body was still trembling from aftershocks.

Jenna eased up, both hands caressing me now, her fingers traveling up and down my sides. "I cannot stop touching your body. Your skin is intoxicating, Kat. You have no idea how much I missed you today."

I whimpered and leaned my head against my arm. How could I have doubted her love for me? I needed to learn to be more trusting. It was hard after Danny, but still, I just had to put forth the effort. To want to.

The bed shifted once more, and when I opened my eyes, Jenna was kneeling in front of me. She was breathing hard with her mouth open, her eyes dark.

I groaned, struggling to hold back the desire to lean forward the few inches between us and kiss her. I bit my lower lip instead and stared into her eyes. Hoping she could see I was open to whatever she had planned for me.

"It's a good thing you had that nap. It's going to be a long night." Jenna leaned toward me, but instead of kissing my lips, she lowered her head at the last second, tugged down the edge of the bra cup, and sucked my nipple into her mouth.

I shrieked and jerked on my restraints. If I didn't know better, she was trying to kill me. She hadn't given me much time to recover from the clamps, which I was still on the fence about despite the rush they had given me. Yet, I bit my tongue to stop myself from ending this right now. I could take more. I knew I could.

"I wonder..." She suckled on my nipple some more before continuing. "Did you have an orgasm during that movie? How about the massage? Did you touch yourself there? Or did you wait to come back here?"

I gulped and tried to shake my head, but she wasn't looking at me. Instead, she was focused on stroking my pussy through the thin material of my panties. I was so sensitive I cried out.

"Oh, sweetie. You are so hot."

I watched in the mirror as she slid my panties aside. She was right. I could feel my own heat on my thighs. Her expert fingers wasted no time in plunging deep into my pussy again, seeking out my G-spot this time.

I came within a few minutes, crying and moaning. Tugging on the rope above me. My muscles clenched around her fingers as she kept up a quick pace.

"That's a good girl. Ride it out, baby." Then suddenly her fingers were gone. I popped my eyes open to see her flip onto her back and slide between my legs where she lapped up my dripping liquid.

I don't know if I had another orgasm, or if it was the same one still going. Whatever the case, I didn't want it to stop. Her tongue...her lips...her teeth... Not to mention her hands that gripped my hips, holding me still as I tried to buck against her mouth. I was going to pass out. I almost wished for it.

"You taste amazing," Jenna said, licking her lips as she sat up. She reached above me, then my arms went slack. She laid me down and cradled me against her, massaging my shoulders. "Rest, baby."

###

The room was dark when I woke. Jenna was sleeping on her back next to me. We were both still dressed. I almost preferred it that way, at least for now. She was damn sexy in lingerie.

Taking advantage of the situation, I traced her curves with my eyes, following the crisscross details on the corset restricting her breasts. Moving down to the thin strap of her G-string curving over both hips and barely covering her shaved mound. Noticing how the garter belt hugged her waist and connected to the thigh-highs with satin ribbons.

I licked my lips. Temptation was right there. I hadn't been able to touch her all day. Taste her. Images from the movie flitted through my mind like a flock of butterflies in flight. Trying not to wake her, I scooted down and gently slid Jenna's legs apart.

She smelled spicy when I leaned in and sniffed. I muttered a low moan and then gently ran the back of my index finger up and down her pussy over the scrap of material. She was warm. The material gave way easily when I slid my finger under it and repeated the motion against her skin.

I twisted my finger, bending it and pressing my second knuckle between her folds. Stroking all the way down and up again to bump against her clit. Coating it with her copious fluids. Was she having a sex dream? Or was that arousal from our session?

Another lick of my lips and then I leaned down. When the tangy taste of her touched my tongue, I closed my eyes and moaned. I tugged her G-string aside and using my other hand, I held her lips apart as I lapped at her arousal. She was hot and wet and oh so wonderful.

Jenna let out a sleepy moan. She shifted slightly, and then I heard her sharp intake of breath followed by a low growl.

I smiled and settled my mouth on her clit, flicking with my tongue, nipping with my teeth. With my index finger, I traced her entrance, pressing lightly. She purred as I teased her. When I thought she'd had enough, I slid my finger inside her and began stroking.