I Kissed a Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Kat! That feels amazing." Her hands pressed on the back of my head. "Mmm. Right there."

I followed her lead, stroking with two fingers now, my nose buried against her pubic bone. The smell and taste of her was driving me mad. I had gone too long without her yesterday. I needed my fix.

It only took a few minutes for Jenna to climax. When she had stopped screaming and writhing beneath me, she tugged on my arms. I crawled up to lay next to her again.

"Hey, baby." I kissed her softly on the lips.

"That is an awesome way to wake up." She licked my lips. "However..."

I shrieked when she pushed me onto my back and straddled my waist.

"This trip is all about you. Especially in Paris." She smashed her mouth against mine. Forced my arms up on either side of my head and held them down. "And the night is still young."

"Where are you going?" I sat up as she rolled off the bed, the curtains flowing back down as she moved through them.

"Stay there."

I laid back and panted. Wanting her lips on mine again. My breasts ached. I caressed them through the material of my babydoll top, my nipples rubbing against my palms. I had to bite my lip and cross my legs to fend of the building desire.

"Close your eyes, Kat."

I obeyed despite the fact that the room was dark. I heard fabric moving and assumed she was opening the curtains. Then light peeked through my closed lids.

"Get on your hands and knees." The bed shifted. Jenna's hands rested on my hips, moving me how she wanted me. "Okay, open your eyes."

Blinking, I stared straight ahead out our window at the Eiffel Tower, all lit up against the night sky. I glanced over my shoulder and my whole body trembled. In case I had thought I was imagining the vision, the reflection in the mirror confirmed I was not dreaming.

"Take a deep breath, sweetie." Her hands smoothed over my ass, stroking my pussy from behind.

I really tried. But my breath kept catching in the back of my throat. I gripped the sheets beneath me and struggled to stay upright.

"Kat, I wanted it to be a surprise." Her voice shook. "Maybe I should have discussed this with you first. I'm sorry."

"No." I swallowed, trying to find the words to express how I was feeling. "I didn't even think about this. It's...it's...genius."

Her eyes lit up with her smile. "Really?"

"Baby, unless you only bought that to tease me, I love you so much." God, this woman was amazing. What had I ever done to deserve her?

"Oh, I'll be using it. Trust me."

I followed the motion of her hand as it caressed my ass and then moved back to stroke the most glorious invention ever: a strap-on dildo. My pussy quivered just thinking about that thick length sheathed inside me.

Her hand stroked my ass again, sliding up over my lower back and hips. She lined up the dildo with my pussy, and I bucked back against her, anxious. "How do you want it, sweetie?"

"Hard and fast. Please." I gulped and braced myself.

I screamed in delight when she plunged into me. Tears formed in my eyes at the vision of our union in the mirror. At the awed expression on Jenna's face. At the feeling of having a cock—faux or otherwise—filling my pussy once more. And the best part was, I couldn't get pregnant or have to deal with the mess of semen with this one.

When she began thrusting, gripping my hips, I turned my gaze out the window. Watching the Eiffel Tower sparkle in the distance as my girlfriend literally fucked me from behind. She must have viewed videos or gotten some tips on her adventure today because she did just as well as any guy I'd been with. I was damn proud of her.

"Fuck me, Jenna! Fuck me hard!" I cried the litany over and over again with each stroke, rocking my body back into hers until my climax ripped through me as I screamed her name.

###

"Are you sure, Kat?" Jenna put her hands on my shoulders and tilted her head so we were eye-to-eye. "You don't have to do it."

"I know. But I want to." I took a deep breath, trying to swallow any remaining fears, and then pushed the door open. Tiny bells jingled above our heads before silence surrounded us.

A woman appeared from a curtained area, her black hair pulled back into a ponytail. She looked normal enough in her T-shirt and jeans. No face piercings, no midriff top and short-shorts showing off all her skin. The only thing that was noticeable were the graceful black swirls that ran up and down both arms, disappearing under the green sleeves of her shirt that had some saying written in French emblazoned across it.

"Bienvenue. Ce qui peux vous aider avec aujourd'hui?"

Her smile put me at ease, although I didn't have a clue what she said. I smiled back but shook my head. I was turning to Jenna for some help when the woman spoke again.

"Mi scusi. Welcome. I'm Jade." She stepped behind a counter that held a display case of photographs and books. "What can I help you with today?"

"Hello, I'm Kat, and this is Jenna." I shook off my nerves and reached into my purse. I laid a narrow sheet of paper on the counter. "I would like to get a tattoo."

Jade studied it for a moment and then smiled again. "Where would you like it?"

"Right here." I turned and Jenna pointed at my lower back right above my hipbones.

"All right. It will take a few minutes to prepare everything. We do ask for payment up front."

I reached into my purse again, withdrawing my credit card. I held onto it for a long moment.

"You'll do fine, sweetie." Jenna squeezed my hand.

When we were done transacting business, Jade led us to the back of the room and behind one of the decorative screen dividers. A padded medical table sat on one side. Across from us behind another screen was a dentist's chair.

"Lie down on your stomach." Jade pointed to the table and began pulling opening drawers. "Pull your shirt up and your pants down."

For just a moment, my nerves rose up again. Jenna helped me adjust my clothing and lay down. Before I could say anything, she began massaging me through my clothes, starting at my hips and working her way up. She always knew what to do for me.

"Just relax, Kat." Her breath whispered against my ear, and I turned my head so I could see her.

"I'm scared, Jenna." I whimpered and bit my lip.

She brushed her lips against mine. "I know, sweetie. But you're brave. Very brave. That's one of the things I love about you."

I jerked when I felt something cool rubbing against my lower back.

"Cleaning the area." Jade said. "You can keep doing that, if you want."

I guess she meant the massage because Jenna continued rubbing my shoulders, trying to help me relax. And it worked.

I dozed off at some point. But that was after Jade had transferred the design onto my back and started doing the outline. Thank God Jenna was there, because I cried like a baby and gripped her hand so hard. But after the first minute or so, I grew used to the pinching sensation. Jenna resumed smoothing her hands all over my shoulders and upper back. And that's the last I remembered.

"All done." Jenna's voice stirred me from my sleep.

I blinked as both women helped me sit up. "I don't feel too much pain anymore."

"That is good." Jade laughed. She held a camera in her hands. "Do you mind if I take a picture for my books? I really love the design you chose."

I blushed and nodded. "I drew it myself last night."

"You did a wonderful job. It's beautiful."

I saw the flash behind me. Jenna said she wanted a picture, too. Then her and Jade started conversing in French. I let them go at it for a minute or two before I sighed audibly.

"Are you two done? I would like to see my tattoo."

"Votre petite amie est tellement impatiente," Jade said, and then laughed when Jenna did.

I rolled my eyes and sighed again, understanding only the last word. But they both helped me get up. Then Jade positioned me in front of a full-length mirror and handed me a hand-held one.

While the design on paper was one thing, actually seeing it on my body breathtaking. Especially with the blending of colors.

In the center of my lower back was a dark red heart. On either side were graceful lines and swirls that looked like wings. While the lines were black, the spaces between were colored blue and green in a way that it appeared they were shimmering...moving as I moved. But the best part was what I had sketched in at the last minute before we left the hotel.

Behind the entire design, the Eiffel Tower peeked out above and below the heart. Subtle, yet a permanent reminder of my first trip with Jenna. Hopefully, the first of many.

I sniffed. "I love it."

"It looks amazing, sweetie." Jenna tilted my chin up and kissed me. "It suits you. You're letting your heart take flight again."

I blushed and wiped at a wayward tear. "Thank you, Jade. I will always remember my trip to Paris because of my first tattoo."

Jenna snorted. "That's the only reason?"

I winked at her and grinned. "Oh, I could think of a few others. Just give me some time."

"Sweetie, we have all the time in the world." She pressed her lips against mine again, the back of her hand brushing against my nipple and breast as she lowered her arm.

I shuddered and wondered how long I'd have to wait until she could get me on my back. Then again, we could do the old-fashioned method with me leaning forward over something while she pleasured me from behind. Especially with that strap-on.

We both thanked Jade after she gave me the rundown on how to care for my new body art. The bells jingled again as I opened the door, signaling the end of our latest adventure.

As we walked away from the tattoo parlor, Jenna took my hand and laced her fingers through mine. When I leaned my head on her shoulder, she stopped us, pulled me into her arms and kissed me on the top of my head. And it was at that precise moment that it hit me.

Maybe I would never fully get over Danny. But I knew I needed to stop feeling sorry for myself and embrace the next stage of my life. I mean, I had been to Tuscany! And Florence! And Paris! None of them would have been the same if I had come with anyone else.

If there was any one person in the world who could help me do this, it was Jenna Swallow.

And I was going to let her.

~H