All Comments on 'I Saw My Mother in Carnal Game'

by lustylion

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
sp9983sp9983almost 4 years ago
Write

I could tell from the first sentence you were Indian, and like all of your fellow countrymen, you have absolutely no clue how to write in English. Your prose is wrong, your phrasing is ass backwards, it has no organisation or flow. Complete garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Indian's can be sexy.

I always wanted to fuck Raj's sister "Pria" on "the Big Bang Theory."

lustylionlustylionalmost 4 years agoAuthor
English teachers read too

@sp9983 Great to learn that English teachers are now interested in erotic writing and pornography. I write for Indian readers. If someone finds fault with English and content they better not to read Indian erotic writings.

falgunifalguniover 3 years ago
Fabulous

Very good and erotically exciting. Don't know why some gave their negative reactions. May be they have no idea that in erotica sky is the limit and rules of probability , language hardly matters so long it can bring feelings of sexcitement both in makes and females. Keep writing for readers like us. Let the critics write their own stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This mom sex story is pornographic, which implies it is erotic too.

As a youngster, I was a voyeur son. I was obsessed with my mom. She was in 90% of my erotic fantasies including the jack-off ones.

Later on I was a voyeur husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re: "sp9983 - about 1 year ago

Write

I could tell from the first sentence you were Indian, and like all of your fellow countrymen, you have absolutely no clue how to write in English..."

Unbeknownst to them, sp9983 is wrong.

There are many local variants of English in the world, often within the same country.

In my humble opinion, Indian wife sex stories should preferably be written in one of Indian versions of English.

By the way, Indian mother sex stories and Indian wife sex stories, tend to be irresistibly erotic.

(Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada, Oct 22/21)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good: ★★★★ (4)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A family friend was regularly touching my mom's bare thighs an her bare upper arms whether my dad and I were present or not.

He was 10 years my mom's junior. His wife had lrft him and my mom always found excuses to go and visit him. He was a frequent guest in our home ("not a family friend but like family").

I established beyond any doubt they were lovers.

I never said a word to my dad or anybody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a non-consent and an incest/taboo story, two in one.

The protagonist's mom is a widow. Her brother-in-law and his pals have their way with her in gang bang sessions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it very much, gave you

a 4+ (4.4 = 88%, ⭐⭐⭐⭐+).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really LOVE ❤ this story, gave it a 5.0 (👍)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am copy pasting another user's comment which I do like:

"falguni - about 1 year ago

Fabulous

Very good and erotically exciting. Don't know why some gave their negative reactions. May be they have no idea that in erotica sky is the limit and rules of language hardly matter so long as it can bring feelings of sexcitement both in males and females. Keep writing for readers like us. Let the critics write their own stories."

I am a big fan of Indian wife sex stories and mom sex stories. It is an underappreciated genre.

Brampton ON Canada Nov 17/218

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sons must accept the fact that mothers are not heavenly angels; they are women made of flesh and blood: in some circumstances,

a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

(As a young man, I had to come to terms with the fact my mom was not an angel.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am a big fan of Indian sex stories in general and Indian mother sex stories in particular.

I was sexually attracted to my mother as a young adult.

I saw a man caress my mom's bare knees and thighs at a massive party about 60 mi (100km) from Toronto. She wore her Daisy Dukes and a cropped T. It was a very very erotic scene.

It turned out that man was Chairman of the Board of the umbrella organization that owned my mom's employer.

That man became a regular guest in our home. My mom got promoted and was working directly for him. What happens in the Chairman's office must not leave that office (🙈, 🙉, 🙊.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous