I Should Have Listened to my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lustful thoughts and images started to fill my head. . . I glanced at the door. (It needed to be locked.) James droned on "Whaa whaa whaa, ahwah ahwah. . . ."

I glanced at my polished wooden desk top. I thought to myself"...I'm going to have to move that . . . don't break that lamp . . . oh, excellent – I'm wearing stockings and the garter belt today, he'll love that . . ." And then James said something that snapped me out of my slightly drunken daze.

". . . I need to get laid! You wouldn't happen to know any call girls would you councilor? Represented any?" he asked with a mischievous grin on his adorable face. All my life it seems, I've had an angel on one shoulder, and a devil on the other. They talk to me often. The angel had passed out, and the devil was talking lewd. She-devil whispered in my ear "Make this old man's day . . . hell, make this old man's last 30 years. Give this old man the best fuck of his life!" I smiled and stood up and slow and seductively strutted to the door and said "Actually yes. I have represented a few ladies of the night. I certainly don't think you need to do anything as drastic as giving any of them a call James." I locked the office door and turned and strutted over to my desk. I set my drink off to one side and struck a sexy pose in front of James and smiled. "Mr. Smith, how long has it been since a pretty woman has told you how drop dead gorgeous you are?"

He was dumbfounded and continued to stare at me. "I don't remember when the last time that was said to me..."

"Toss him that 'I'm a nasty-girl' smile Jessie" she-devil whispered in my ear.

I tossed him that smile and said "I'm here to tell you right now today Mr. Smith, you are one hot and sexy man! And it's not just your drop dead good looks I'm talking about mister . . . you're charm is only exceeded by your manners. It's obvious to me that you know how to treat a lady. My professional opinion James: Your wife is fucking crazy. We're completely off the record here James. That attorney / client confidentiality thing applies perfectly right now. . . I'd love to have you fuck me right here, right now. No strings attached. A one-night-stand? You game Mr. Smith?" I said with my most seductive smile.

He stared at me as if I were an angel. (There was a devil on my shoulder though.) He said it so softly ". . . are you serious?"

I took off my suit jacket and tossed it over the arm of my chair. I reached behind my head and removed my hair clip and shook out my shoulder length black hair. I ever so slowly began to unbutton my white silk blouse. I held my naughty girl gaze into his lust filled eyes and said "does this look I'm serious Mr. Smith?" < Button number two>

"It looks to me as though you are indeed serious Miss Fox." He said.

He took a quick worried glance at the office door.

"Don't worry one bit James. There's no way in hell anybody will come through that door. Well, maybe if the place is on fire or something. Don't worry, everybody that works here has an understanding, 'locked door, don't even knock'. We're completely safe and discrete" I assured him

Side-bar please: One of the founding partners got walked in on by some junior attorney while he was in the middle of having sex with his wife. He'd been working long hours, they were newly weds. She'd brought him dinner, one thing led to another. . . this junior attorney barges right in on them in the throws of passion and lets out a loud scream and turns around and runs away screaming "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! . . ." Unfortunately she didn't shut the door before turning and running and it had swung wide open exposing him and his naked wife to the 3 or 4 people in the reception area. His wife jumped up and he stood up, walked over and slammed the door screaming "Jesus FUCKING Christ!"

The next day a locksmith showed up and installed specialized locks that had a color code on the outer knob plate. White means 'it's unlocked, knock and come on in.' Red means 'it's locked, but you can knock and I will come and open it.' And finally black. It means 'don't even knock. Go away.' At our law firm, this incident is legendary. It's referred to as "Chi-knee Foo Numba 69!" ("Chinese Food #69." She had brought Chinese carry out for dinner, they were in 69 posi. . .oh, I don't have to explain!) And when we tease him about it or make a joke about it, you have to say it with a mock Chinese accent and a buck tooth, squinty eyed look on your face and bob you head up and down a tiny bit. You see, this whole incident was caught on security camera and the partner completely forgot about it. He called a locksmith, but forgot to erase the tape. When another partner got wind of what had happened, he checked the security tape and sure enough, perfectly framed was the very attractive, newly wed Mrs. Jones. Taking the top position and with her face perfectly framed, Mrs. Jones had a mouthful of cock and a very squinty-eyed, shocked expression on her face. The table to her right was littered with little white Chinese food containers. The partner who discovered this tape is outrageously creative in his sense of humor. Not only did he show it to pretty much everybody, he had an enlarged still shot printed, matted and framed (he spent a small fortune doing so, beautiful matting and framing job!) and hung it in Mr. Jones office right above the spot where they had done their deed. Keep in mind these two men and their wives are best friends, they do shit like this all the time. If you want privacy as one of your coworkers is leaving your office, you point to the door and say "Chi-Knee Foo, Numba 69!"

End Side-Bar.

"You're sure you're not just being nice to a pathetic old man Jessie?" he said almost sad like.

"What I'm doing Mr. Smith is giving up some hot nasty sex to a hunk-a-luscious stud!" <button number six, I un-tucked my blouse and let my shirt fall open. I reached up and un-clasped my grey laced bra and un-cupped 'the ladies'. We smiled lustfully at each other as James downed his drink and eased back into his chair. I reached down and grabbed the hem of my skirt and hoisted it above my hips and slid down my grey silk panties and stood back up and leaned my butt on the edge of my desk, kicking them in his direction and missing. I reached over and picked up my drink and downed it and set the glass back down. Placing either hand on the desktop to my sides I asked him "So Mr. Smith . . . you see anything you like?"

His mouth fell open and he covered it with his hand and whispered "Oh my God Jessie, you're so fucking beautiful . . ."

The day before I had a complete package wax job done, complete with a shave and wax of my nether region. I was bald and smooth as a cue-ball. The redness was gone and my skin was shiny and well toned. I don't want to come across as a self centered bitch, but I know I'm a very attractive woman. (Yes, I realize I've told you this now several times. I know most people perceive me as one of those pretty women who know their pretty.... I don't know, I need help with this issue I think)

And I knew that was he was seeing was really making his heart race and his blood pump. The angel on my shoulder raised her drunken head and said "Don't forget your CPR training Jessie!" My she-devil reached over and bitch slapped her. "Shut the fuck up bitch! He'll be just fine!" she said.

I took one large step and was standing in front of him. I slowly squatted down and leaned forward and stroked his crotch. He was at full attention! I undid his belt and unsnapped his waist. I unzipped his fly and pulled down the waist of his briefs. His erection came springing out before me. It was beautiful! A good 7 inches, throbbing warm and hard. I looked up at him with pure lust in my eyes, grinded a sideways grin and opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and bent over and took him inside me. I let out a soft and lustful moan as its warmth filled my mouth. He whispered ever so softly "oh my God..." I began giving head. Once again, don't want to come across as some stuck on herself bitch, but I know for a fact that I give awesome head! To a man OR woman. Most men I blow loose it in less then three minutes. James lasted three times as long. I loved it! (I love giving head!) I reached between my legs and felt my pussy. I was extremely wet. I wanted what he had! I took him from my mouth and looked up at him and said "Come in my mouth, I want to taste you. . ." And with that I put him back into my mouth and opened my throat. I buried every inch. Every bob of my head was accentuated by that wonderfully erotic sloshing sound that comes from the saliva in my throat. Less then 20 bobs of my head and throat and he climaxed! I held him deep and began swallowing. His 7 wonderful inches throbbed so hard. His ejaculate was massive. I drained and swallowed every drop. I stood and used my entire forearm to slowly wipe my mouth. "Slide out of that shirt and those trousers and get over here" I told him. I removed the lamp from my desk and set it on the floor. I pushed my desk matt to one side and sat back down on the edge of the desk where I originally stood. James was out of his shoes, socks and pants in no time and stood in front of me. He lastly removed his shirt. Oh my Lord, he had the most beautiful tight six-pack! A wonderful light patch of gray chest hair accentuated it perfectly. He was an Adonis! I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed passionately. Open mouthed, our tongues danced as his hands explored my body. He slid my bra and blouse off and tossed them on the floor. He leaned over and began sucking and licking my nipples as I lay back and rested on my forearms and elbows. My nipples: Definitely my 'on' switch. It turns me on SO much what he was doing. Soon I grabbed him by the sides of his head and made him look up. "Eat me." I said. He wasted no time what so ever dropping to his knees. I lean back on the desk and spread my legs as wide as I could get them, completely exposing myself. I still had my heels, stockings and garter on and my skirt was still around my waist. He engulfed my entire vagina with his open mouth and began lightly licking out my juices. His tongue found my hole and he wiggled it wonderfully. It slipped up and he found my clit. His wonderful tongue flickered in circles . . . then side to side. After a few minutes I felt one of his fingers slide into my slick hole. He found my "G" in no time at all. The next thing I know I'm quivering like crazy, the room felt like we were on the ocean sailing, and then twinkling . . . stars! The most wonderful spasm swept over me as I moaned to catch my breath. The first thing I remember thinking was "Oh my God, this man gives better head than I DO!" I'd have to say it was the best oral sex I had ever received . . . and he carried on! (This was 3 years before Jackie came into my life) He was amazing! I came a second time I don't know how much longer. Time seemed to get all un-relative like. My second orgasm was just as amazing as the first. When I had caught my breath somewhat, James stood and we embraced there on the edge of the desk. He came up for air and we lustfully stared into each others eyes. Without saying a word, I raised my knees high above his waist, reached between us and guided his still stiff as a board cock into my beautifully lubricated and bald vagina. As he eased into me I wrapped both my arms around his neck and we began yet another long, passionate kiss. He was completely nude. I was still in my heels, stockings, garter belt . . . and my skirt was still bunched up around my waist and hips. He slowly and sensuously ran his hands up and down my stocking clad legs as he slowly fucked me. My head was all the way back. If I opened my eyes, I would see the upside down view of my back wall. He kissed and licked my entire neck. This went on for well over 20 minutes! But that's not why he stopped. No.

I raised my head and looked him in the eyes. With a childlike pout, I asked him "Would you pretty please do me a favor?"

"OOooh, I would do anything for you right now Jessie. . ." he said.

"Would you pretty please fuck me in the ass?" I whispered down at him.

"I would be SO honored to do that for you my dear" he said with whispered delight. We kissed again.

"I was so hoping you would say that!" I said with a small peck on his lips.

I gently pushed him back and his cock slipped out of me. I retrieved a tube of lubricant from my desk drawer. (Completely different story on why it was there). I laid the tube in his open hand and pulled him to me for another kiss. "Do you know what 'tossing someone's salad' means?" I asked him.

"Actually, yes I do . . . are you hungry for some tossed salad young lady?" he asked very mischievously.

"Ohhhh. I'm famished!" I said softly as I slowly turned around and knelt down. Once I was on my knees, I pushed the coffee table to one side, opening up a 6 X 6 area of carpet. I slowly bent over resting my head and shoulders on the carpeted floor. My nude bottom was high in the air, my knees spread wide. I arched my back and opened my hips. My crotch was completely exposed to him. I waited in anticipation. I felt nothing. I raised my head slightly and glanced over my shoulder. He was standing there with the look of wonderment on his face. He spoke. "I have traveled all over this planet and have seen so many wonderful and beautiful sights. As God as my witness Jessie, I can't ever remember seeing anything quite so lovely as what I am gazing upon right now. . . oh my lord woman, you ARE a sight!"

"Show me what you got you silver tongued stud!" I said in my best Southern Belle accent. I felt him move in behind me. His hands, ever so gently coming to land on my butt cheeks. He began lightly massaging them. I felt his warm breath lightly brush against my exposed crotch. Then rather unexpectedly I felt a hard and rather rough wet tongue invade me. It startled me at first. Almost immediately though my startle turned to blissful pleasure! I remember thinking "This son-of-a-bitch lied to me! There's no way he's not done this in over 33 years! 33 hours maybe!" (Best Ever – until Jackie came along!)

Soon after he began, I reached between my legs to masturbate. I once again felt one of James's fingers penetrate my vagina. He went for my "G" once again. I rubbed my clit from the front and he rubbed in little tiny circles my Gspot from behind. AND he was tossing my salad as well! More Stars! Single best orgasm of my life (until Jackie came along).

I breathlessly sighed "I've got to have it. Do my ass James!" I have never wanted to be ass fucked so bad in my entire life. He stopped what he was doing and prepped for our final stage. I heard him opening the tube . . . heard it make that plopping sound as he squirted it on his fingers. Its slickness is an old and dear friend of mine. I love being ass fucked!

I was hooked the very first time I tried it. I was in college and had a great boyfriend. We were a little drunk one night and, well he ended up taking my anal cherry, and I enjoyed every second of it. He climax very quickly, but soon recovered and continued to show me the wonders of anal sex.

James lubricant laden fingers found my special little hole. He began to massage the lubricant into a quickly relaxing rectum. Oh, it felt so good. The skirt I was wearing was bunched completely around my hips and waist and it would soon become a hindrance. I began to remove it as James's fingers continued on task. With one free hand he smacked my hand away from the skirts snap and zipper and said "Leave it!"

("sure, whatever you want" I thought as I put my fingers back to work on my clit.)

I felt him wipe the remainder of the gel from his fingers on the small of my back. That felt rather slutty and whorish and my mood for about what was going to be done to me heightened. Oh I wanted it SO bad. I felt him press the tip of his cock into place in my slightly puckered ass hole. It did that 'pop' in, and James held it still for a few moments. Ever so slowly James eased his seven inches into my very wanton rectum. Once completely in, he came to a stop. He began rubbing and massaging the lubricant into my lower back. "How are you doing Jessie, you OK?" he asked softly

"Oh my God James. . . I'm doing fantastic! Oh God James, it feels . . . SOOOOGOOOD! Oh I want it James, I want it so bad – fuck my ass!" I moaned.

Out it slid his wonderful cock . . . a l m o s t out. . . .then slowly back in. 3 times. . .4 times. . . 5 times. . .he was picking up speed. With both his hands he grabbed my wadded up skirt. He pulled back hard on it as he began to pump me. He was using them like they were reins on a bucking horse. I felt the skirt pull tight against my waist, somewhat constricting. It was very erotic! I slipped my left hand between the skirt and my skin and positioned my hand on my vagina. My wrist now trapped by my tightened skirt. My fingers began their task.

We were about two minutes into it and James had settled into a wonderful rhythm with deep penetration. I was rubbing my clit feverishly and becoming moist all over from perspiration. James had one of his legs thrown over my hip and was driving very deep with the help of his reins. I was in heaven. My orgasms were short, powerful and very tingly. I had at least a half a dozen when James slowly came to a stop. "Stand up" he tells me. Together we stood to our feet, still connected. I remained bent over slightly as to keep him inside me. He began inching backwards and I followed. We got to the chair he was originally sitting in and he says "We're going to sit now." And with that he pulled me with him as he flopped backwards into the leather easy chair. As I came down on his lap, his entire seven inches slammed it's deepest inside of me. It was intense. And NOT, in a bad way. It felt awesome! I leaned back onto his chest and began riding him like a horse. The angel of his penis had now completely changed and its pleasure shifted into high gear. I ground my hips like a belly dancer - forwards and backwards with tiny, intensely quick movements. He reached in front of me and found my breast and began massaging them and pinching and tugging my nipples. Soon one of his hands made it's way down to my pussy, finding my clit. . . he put his fingers to work. He bit and chewed my neck and ear. I was a woman possessed. I was on fire with lust and passion. Had a camera crew been there filming they would have recorded a master piece or erotica.

But there was no camera crew that wonderful early spring evening. Just James and I. I heard him groan and felt him try to hold me still. I pushed his hand away from my button and took over, feverishly rubbing it in tight circles. I changed rhythm to a really tight and fast one and softly groaned "CUM inside me James!" . . . and boy did he ever blow! He cried out and drove his hips upward. I held still and with my pooping muscles began milking him. (When you do this with your vagina it's called a 'Kegel') I felt his wonderful cockk begin throbbing it's creamy load deep inside my bowels. The circles my finger was doing had its desired effect and no sooner did James's orgasm finally fade, then mine began. As I quivered, moaned and groaned and there was a slight sloshing sound coming from our crotches. I collapsed back into James's breathless and still embrace. Both of us exhausted and spent. We lay like that for a good ten minutes. He finally went limp and slipped out of me. I felt a mixture of his semen and the lubricant begin to leak out of me.

"Excuse me for a moment James" I said as I patted him on his forearm and stood up and went to the bathroom to clean up. I did a quick wiping and took James some paper towels from the bathroom. Returning to the bathroom I freshened up with more detail. When I came back out, James was completely dressed and standing there drinking a bottle of water. I took the bottle from him and took a sip. I was completely nude and stepped in closer to him so we could kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and said as our kiss broke "Would you like to fuck me again or would you like to take me out to dinner and feed me?"

1...678910...16