I Wish We Could Live Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's real good, kid. No need to ask permission. Just take what you want, darling boy."

Andrew reached down with his free hand. His fingers ran down his mother's side. He moved his head. He took Ava's other nipple in his mouth and crushed her surrounding breast with his hand. His free hand meanwhile slipped over Ava's belly. Andrew was right there at the edge of her bikini bottoms. Again, he did not ask for permission from his mother and he did not stop.

"Ohhhh honey," Ava whispered, kissing her son's scalp and then stretching her entire body and curling her oily toes, as her son pushed his fingers inside her bikini bottoms, and then through her damp dark pubic hair and then into her wet, hot snatch, "ohhhh that's it, darling!"

"Oh my God, mom," Andrew whispered, breaking free of his mother's breast, ready to move over her.

"No, Andrew," Ava said to him, "I want you to go down on me first. Show me how much you adore your Goddess."

Andrew gasped. He broke into a wide grin and his eyes lit up. He pulled his hand out of his mother's bikini bottoms and licked the tips of his fingers. His head spun from the taste of pussy and vanilla flavored oil.

"Bet you can't wait, hey son," Ava teased him with a smile.

"I've wanted to do this for so long," Andrew said.

Andrew positioned himself. He dropped down between his mother's long legs. She closed her thighs and drew her legs back and with a smile watched as her son reached out, took the edges of her bikini bottoms in his fingertips and began to pull them off. Ava lifted her hips. Andrew jerked the swimwear up his mother's thighs and then down her calves and off over her feet.

Mom and son laughed. Then Andrew reached out and placed his hands on Ava's knees in an attempt to get his mom to open her legs for him. Ava didn't need any encouraging -- she instantly parted her thighs for her son.

"Oh my God, mom," Andrew hissed.

"Like what you see, baby?"

"Yeah," Andrew exhaled out.

Andrew stretched out on his belly. He positioned himself. He ran his eyes and then his fingers over his mom's cunt. Ava was beautiful there, just as she was everywhere. Andrew saw a gentle trickle of fluid run from her pussy. He watched it glisten and travel through her parted brown lips. Ava burst into laughter as her son lunged at that trickle of fluid. Ava felt her son's soft lips come into contact with her inner folds and then she felt his hot flat tongue begin to swiftly drag up and down her sensitive crease.

Ava sighed and closed her eyes. She reached out and placed the palm of her hand on the back of Andrew's head as he slowly devoured her pussy on the back porch.

Andrew loved his mom's taste. Her dark pubic hair and her scent filled his nose. His lips gently mashed at her lips. His soft tongue curled, swished and darted about.

"Just there, darling," Ava whispered, directing her son's mouth onto her clitoris. "Softly, honey."

Andrew ate his mother with gentle care. He slowly ran his fingers along her lips, prying her curls apart as his mouth crushed her hooded clit and his pointed tongue flashed around and around and over her exposed bud.

"That's a good boy," Ava softly said, running her fingers through her son's hair. "That feels real nice, Andrew. Now push your fingers inside."

Andrew gasped. He moved off his mother's clit. He licked and sucked two of his fingers. He reached in and placed his fingers on his mom's snatch. He gently rubbed her opening, getting his fingertips even more wet.

"Push them inside me, son," Ava urged, "push them in deep, get me ready for your cock."

Andrew grinned. He pushed firmly and his mother's beautiful body relented and gave way before the pressure he was exerting. Ava sighed and closed her eyes as Andrew's fingers softly sank inside. Andrew watched his mom for a moment.

"I can't believe I'm fingering you, mom," Andrew whispered.

Ava broke into a smile and then she released a long groan. Andrew went back to eating Ava's pussy, especially her clitoris.

"Believe it, baby, believe it," Ava said, rolling her hips, accepting more of his fingers inside her pussy.

"God, I want to fuck you, Mom," Andrew said urgently.

"That's an idea, darling," Ava hissed, reaching down and pulling her son from between her open legs.

"Oh shit, mom!"

Ava took hold of her son's swimmers in her fingertips.

"I'm going to strip you, baby," Ava hissed.

"Oh God, I love you, mom!"

"Oh God yes, baby!"

Ava managed to pull her son's swimmers down with her fingertips. Andrew's large hard cock was suddenly exposed. His dick sprang into view. Ava grinned. Andrew helped out. He took his own swimmers off. The two of them were now both naked. Their swimwear ended up on the patio floor.

"Come here, baby, come here," Ava urged her son.

Andrew mounted his mother. Ava quickly reached under him, pushing her hand beneath his body and taking his hard dripping cock in her fingers. He moved into position. The outdoor lounge chair squeaked and whined in complaint as the two human beings prepared to fuck each other, in broad daylight, out on the back porch.

"Oh, honey," Ava hissed at her son, her lips pressed in tight, filling his ear with her hot air, "I love you, Andrew."

"I love you too, mom!"

Ava had the point of his hard cock at the spot between her pussy lips. Ava wrapped her legs around his thighs. She held his sides in her hands.

"Oh my God, mom," Andrew urged, Ava forcing him inside her with her legs, while he pushed forward with his hips. "Ohhhh God, mom! Ohhhh God, mother!"

"Fill me with it, honey," Ava gasped and whined out.

Andrew could feel his sensitive tingling knob break through, between his mother's lips, and then invade his mother's hot wet body. Mom and son burst into a long loud groan as inch after inch of cock penetrated Ava's beautiful tanned form.

"I think I'm going to," Andrew hissed, his cock buzzing with sensation.

"Easy baby, surely you can get it inside me without losing the plot."

Andrew reached rock bottom. He could feel the head of his cock softly pushing through hot wet flesh and then pressing deep inside his mom and then not moving any further. He could feel her pussy lips snugly clutching the base of his shaft. He could feel his balls against her body.

"Oh my God, mom," Andrew enthused, while his mom laughed at him, grinned and stretched her body beneath him.

"You like it, Andrew darling," Ava whispered in his ear, while he pressed and ground away at the base of her body with his hard dick.

"I love it, mom," Andrew whispered. "It feels so good."

"No contraception either, darling," Ava whispered, before laughing again, as her son whined and gasped at her.

Andrew studied his mom's hot facial features. He was over her. His arms were beneath her. He was up on his elbows and he was looking down at his mother. Ava's eyes were closed tight, her nostrils were flared and her red lips were parted. Andrew could feel her hot burst of breath on his face.

"Awwww, Andrew baby," Ava moaned out, before Andrew dropped his head and sealed her mouth with his own.

Ava instantly reacted. She gasped. She reached up and ran her fingers through her son's damp brown hair, while her other hand roved up and down her boy's spine. She pushed the point of her tongue inside Andrew's mouth while their lips smacked and squeaked. They kissed deeply as their bodies moved fluidly, their hips rolling and smacking together on the whining lounge chair.

They really were at it just a moment later. There was no more waiting, pausing or self control for Andrew. Eva's son was just too excited. Eva lay immobile, on her back, on the outdoor lounge chair, beneath her moving, lust driven son. Andrew drew his hips back and drove them forward again and again. Ava adjusted her lower body, so he could penetrate her, as deeply as he could, with each lightning swift stroke. Their bodies collided together with a crash. Fluid flew from their sexual contact.

Ava and her boy were kissing passionately and then they broke. Andrew gasped and groaned. He ran his lips along Ava's jaw-line then down her sweaty neck and then up and into her ear. Ava brushed her nose and lips against his cheek and his neckline. She scrunched his hair with her impatient fingers. She ate his ear and forced her tongue inside.

"Oh my God, mom," Andrew whispered fiercely. "I love you so much!"

"God, you're so worked up, baby" Ava whispered in his ear. "You won't last much longer."

"I love fucking you, mom," Andrew said.

"I know you do and I love it too, son," Ava returned, before they saw each other's lips, kissed and broke again. "You're a good fuck, honey."

"You're my woman, mother," Andrew hissed.

"Yeah, son," Ava said, "and you're my man."

Andrew was too stirred up. His mother could see he wasn't going to last much longer. He had only been inside her hot body for a matter of minutes and he was reaching the end of his endurance. Ava expected no more or no less from him, considering it was his first time with her. Andrew was clearly working through a lot of sexual tension, which Ava was largely responsible for. Ava's relationship with her son was filled with so many sexual undertones. It had been that way ever since he turned 18 and she began to look at him with new interest.

"Awwww mommm," Andrew muttered, as he fucked Ava.

"C'mon, son," Ava urged him.

The pleasure built and built. He could feel his sensitive knob tingle madly and relentlessly. He could feel his mom's clinging pussy lips touching his nerves. He could feel her molten, hot formless void gently clutch him and work on him. A few more strokes and he knew he was at the point of no return.

He burst into noise.

"AAAAWWWW MMMM...,"

His mother grabbed him and made him bury his lips in her sweaty neck so he did not alert the neighbors to their hot game with his loud cries of pleasure.

The hot afternoon sun beamed down and burnt Andrew's powerful, straining back and buttocks. The warm air brushed Andrew's tingling, perspiring skin. The outdoor lounge chair whined and groaned as Andrew hammered his mother's beautiful body into and through the point of a fiery male orgasm.

"Oh wow, Andrew," Ava whispered in his ear, "that's a good boy. You're a real good boy."

Andrew fired hot semen inside his mother. He buried his cock nice and deep inside his mom's body and blasted cum. The feeling of radiating and exploding pleasure amazed him. He hadn't cum with so much power and intensity before, but then he had never been so sexually attracted to another person like this before and made to wait so long to have what he wanted so badly.

His sweaty body flinched and pounded without conscious self-control. He thrust. He crashed repeatedly into Ava's body. He gasped and moaned in the nape of her neck. His mother locked him up in her shiny limbs. His thundering lower body was bound in place by her rocking legs. His trembling upper body was held in her slim tanned arms.

"Have I got it all," Ava whispered as he stopped pummeling and bashing against her and he began to gently tremor and then lie in her tight grip without moving, "because I want it all, Andrew."

"Yes, mother," Andrew whispered, struggling to speak as he went through the effort to take in as much air as he could. "You have it all, I think."

"Hmmm maybe," Ava said, "we'll try again later, just to be sure."

Andrew looked down into her beautiful dark eyes. His breath fired from his lungs and collided with her perspiring wet features. Her hair was glued to her. He leant down and ran the flat of his tongue over her sweaty cheek. Ava softly laughed and closed her eyes. She felt Andrew's tongue sweep across her eyelids and forehead. She grinned.

"Can't get enough of me, can you," Ava whispered at him, as he softly lashed her face and neck with his tongue.

"I love you, mom."

"I love you as well, Andrew."

"I want to do so many dirty things with you, mom," Andrew whispered down at her, after withdrawing his tongue.

"I know you do, baby," Ava softly said. "We're going to do everything you want and more -- I promise."

The two of them kissed deeply and passionately on the outdoor lounge chair, on the back porch and then they broke.

"C'mon Andrew," Ava said. "Let's go and jump in the pool and cool off."

"Sure, Mom," Andrew said, slowly climbing off her.

Ava stood up. She took his hand in hers. She leant in and kissed his open mouth for a moment. The two of them then broke their kiss and turned. They raced down the porch steps, then across the back yard and then leapt into the swimming pool together, hand in hand, with a whoop and a loud splash.

***

It was later in the afternoon. The two of them had cooled off in the swimming pool together. Then they had emerged from the water, dried off, gone inside the house and showered together. Then they had eaten and fallen asleep in each other's arms. Andrew had woken first. He opened his eyes. His cock was hard. His beautiful naked mom was lying in his arms. Her hot breath was caressing his facial features. Andrew wanted to have Ava again as he slowly ran his hand over her and brushed her gorgeous form with his eyes.

Ava had woken with a smile. She could tell her son was horny again. She kissed his lips and pushed her tongue inside his mouth, while she touched and tickled his dick with her fingers.

"Wanna go again, kid," Ava had whispered after breaking the kiss, then reaching out and stroking the side of his handsome face. "Ready for round two?"

"Hell yes, mom," Andrew had replied.

Ava had smiled. She had extricated herself from his hot grasp. She left the bedroom without a word, while he watched her.

It was later in the afternoon. It was still hot. Andrew was lying naked on Ava's bed with an erection. His skin felt warm. He was perspiring. Andrew watched his beautiful mother walk back into her bedroom with a bottle of chocolate sauce in her hand. Ava was only wearing a short sheer robe. Andrew could see the shape of Ava's body through the filmy translucent material as she approached him. The hot sunlight flooded Ava's bedroom. The light ran straight through the robe Ava was wearing. Her curves were glowing and her dark hair looked fiery. Then the robe fell open. Her tanned belly and her dark pubic hair were revealed. Andrew could hear her high heels tapping on the floor.

"Well, I'm ready for dessert," Ava said, shaking the bottle of chocolate sauce at her son, before tossing it to him.

Andrew grinned and caught the bottle. Ava took her robe off. She dropped it as she watched her son with a smile. Ava climbed onto the end of the bed. She was still wearing her heels.

"Here, give me that chocolate sauce, son," Ava whispered.

"What are you going to do with it, mom?"

"I'm going to lick it off your dick, kid," Ava whispered. "What else would I do with it?"

"Sounds good to me."

Andrew handed the bottle to his mother. She unsnapped the lid. She took the base of Andrew's hard cock in her hand. She brought the bottle in. She upended the bottle and squeezed it. A thin dark stream of chocolate sauce dropped and hit the tip of Andrew's dick. The sauce instantly began to run down the underside of Andrew's shaft. Ava snapped the bottle lid closed. She dropped the bottle. She lowered her dark head.

"Oh my God, mom," Andrew whispered, as he felt her hot breath on his cock and then felt her tongue softly slide up his shaft and then whip over and around his knob.

"Hmmm yum," Ava said, "did that feel good, Andrew?"

"God yes," Andrew whispered.

Ava laughed. Andrew felt her lash his cock again as she licked at the sauce. He could feel his mother gently running the point of her tongue, back and forth, across the entrance to his urethra. Then he felt her lips on his knob. He felt her hot kisses on his head. He then felt her drop her head, move her hand and run the flat of her tongue over and over his balls.

"Oh Jesus Christ, mom," Andrew hissed, his body growing taut and his legs softly trembling.

"Ticklish, are you," Ava whispered. "You're not scared of me, are you?"

"No, it's just really intense."

Ava laughed. She dropped her head and ran her tongue around and around and over her son's nuts, while he inhaled and exhaled and closed his eyes. Ava cleaned all the chocolate sauce off him.

"I think we need some more," Ava said, picking up the bottle of chocolate sauce and squeezing more on her son's hard cock.

Ava handed the bottle to Andrew. He took it. She then dropped her head and with a soft happy murmur slowly and deliberately dragged her tongue all over her son's knob and shaft, while he watched her through half closed eyes and sighed with pleasure.

"Oh, suck it, mom," Andrew whispered.

"Soon, baby."

Ava pressed her index finger on Andrew's tip. She ran the point of her finger over him. She removed her finger. A thin stream of pre-cum followed. It broke. Ava pressed her finger between her lips and sucked her son's fluid from her fingertip with a wet smack. Andrew watched wide eyed as his mom did it.

"Goddamn it, mom."

"Nice," Ava whispered with a smile, "Now give me that bottle, Andrew."

Ava took it from her son. She poured the chocolate sauce on his dick. The dark brown liquid ran everywhere. It was all over the hand she was using to clutch his cock base. It drenched his pubic hair and his balls. Ava capped the bottle and dropped it on the bed.

"That should be enough, honey," Ava whispered, "now watch me act like a slut."

"My mommy, my slut."

"Yep, that's the idea, baby."

Ava dropped her head. She slipped her open mouth over her son's knob. Her lips ran over Andrew's brown chocolate coated head and then closed around him. Andrew gasped. He felt his mother take his cock into her mouth. He felt her mouth engulf his knob, and then grow firm and snug around his shaft, as her head dropped and his shaft vanished inside.

"Oh mom," Andrew whispered, closing his eyes, reaching out and placing his hand on her shoulder. "I love you, mom."

Ava's head rose and fell softly and smoothly. Andrew could feel his mom working him. He could feel the hot wet pressure as she drew back her head, sucking firmly, her thumb and palm running and crushing over the underside of his base. Then he felt his tingling cock penetrate her fiery mouth again as she plummeted, taking in his inches once more. He took his hand off her shoulder and placed it on the back of her head.

"Oh my God," Andrew hissed, opening his eyes again and looking down between his legs. He hadn't received too many blowjobs before.

Ava let him slip free. She stroked his cock with her chocolate covered hand. Her slick palm squelched up and down. He softly groaned. She smiled at him.

"Do you like it when mommy does that to you, baby," Ava asked, her brown eyes sparkling in the afternoon heat. "Do you like it when I use my hand on you?"

"Oh my God, I love it when you use your hand on me," Andrew said, as his mom gently ran her fingers and her thumb over the end of her son's weeping cock.

"Or, do you like me using my lips, tongue and mouth on you instead? What do you like more," Ava asked, stroking her son's length with perfect slippery hand strokes.

"Oh my God, mom!"

Ava laughed at her son, while his eyes rolled around in his head and he groaned.

"I guess that means my hand," Ava said. "Hey, do you wanna fuck now, son?"

"Yeah mom," Andrew said, "God yes!"

"Uh huh," Ava softly said, letting go of Andrew's dick.

Ava suddenly got off the bed. Andrew watched his mother. She picked up her sexy robe and put it back on.

"Hey, where are you going? Aren't we going to do it in here?"

"No, I don't want to do it in here, baby," Ava whispered with a grin. "Maybe out there somewhere."

"Maybe?"

"Uh huh, you heard me," Ava whispered.

Andrew watched his mom walk out of the bedroom. He heard her high heels tapping on the floor outside. Andrew went after Ava. He climbed off her bed. His cock was so bloated. It tingled madly from his mother's touch.