I Wish We Could Live Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, mother," Andrew declared, as he came out of her bedroom.

"You're going to have to catch me and show me what's what, honey," Ava said breathlessly, backing away from him, as he came out into the hall, "if you want to do you know what to me, baby."

"Come here, mommy," Andrew whispered.

"Or, what, darling?"

"Or, I'll put you over my knee," Andrew whispered.

Ava burst into laughter. Her eyes were repeatedly dropping to stare at her son's hard dick, before rising to gaze into his eyes again.

"It's my job to spank you, son and not the other way around."

"I'm going to corner you and fuck your brains out, mom."

"You can try, baby."

"I will."

Ava burst into laughter. She looked at him quickly. She turned away from him. Andrew watched her as she began running down the corridor towards the kitchen. Her heels scrapped. Her curves rolled as the sunlight caught her beautiful form and outlined it through the sheer robe.

Andrew stalked his gorgeous mother with a grin on his face. He gave her a head start. He felt strong as he slowly took each step, his big hard dick upright and swinging. He had never wanted to fuck a female this badly before. He felt like he was on fire. His every thought was consumed by a need to penetrate his mom and cum inside her.

"No, stay away from me," Ava squealed, when Andrew found her in the dining room.

"C'mon mom," Andrew said, "let's do it, like you promised we would."

Ava quickly put the round dining room table between her and her son. They stood opposite to each other, their hands on the table top.

"I didn't make any such promise, young man."

"Come here, mom."

Ava blew him a soft kiss.

Andrew slowly advanced. Suddenly he burst with speed and chased his beautiful mom around the table. Ava's high heels slowed her down. Andrew grabbed his mother from behind. Ava squealed and then burst into laughter.

"I'm far too old to play our old chasing game," Ava whispered, as her son wrapped her up in his arms.

"You're not old at all, you sexy woman," Andrew whispered in his mom's ear, after pulling her long brown hair out of the way. "You're just wearing your stilettos and they slow you down."

"I'll have to remember that for next time."

"Am I going to have to chase you around the house every time I want to fuck you?"

"Maybe," Ava said, as the two of them grew urgent. "Here, do it here. Why don't you do me over the dining table," Ava whispered back.

Andrew pushed his mom forward. She gasped and giggled.

"Fine mom, sounds like a plan," Andrew said as he took the edges of his mother's robe in his fingers and pulled it open from behind and then swept it off her brown shoulders. The robe slipped to the dining room floor.

Ava gasped and grinned. She reached out and put her hands on the dining room table. Andrew made her open her legs wider. Her high heels scraped on the floor.

"Let me get in there, mom."

"You're not particularly shy around me anymore, baby," Ava whispered as her son came in behind her, adjusted his dick and placed the tip at his mother's pussy.

"I love you, mom," Andrew hissed.

Ava was about to speak, but she broke into a scream instead. Her son took hold of her hip and pushed hard. The point, the knob and then inch after inch of his dick penetrated Ava's slippery body. She closed her eyes and groaned. She stretched out even further over the table. Her hands and arms flew forward. She knocked a vase over that was sitting in the centre of the table. Flowers fell, the vase smashed, and water poured out.

"Fuck it," Ava hissed, but then her jaw dropped and she groaned again as Andrew pushed, driving her forward with a soft slap of skin against skin.

"Awww goddamn it, I've got you now, mom! I've got you right where I want you!"

"Sure have, Andrew. No warming up needed either, baby," Ava whispered back at him. "You don't even have to touch me and I'm wet enough for you."

"I love fucking you, mom!"

"Ditto, honey!"

Andrew drew back and drove in again. His dick slipped deep inside. His form gently crashed into his mothers. He drew back again and advanced. Ava's beautiful body shook with each thrust. Her dark hair fell in her eyes. Andrew reached out with his right hand. He held her hip in his left hand and his right hand ran over her spine as he leant forward, forcing her facial features into the table top.

Ava started screaming again. Andrew wondered for a second if he was hurting her.

"FUCK ME, ANDREW," Ava exploded a second later.

The crude invitation was too much for Andrew. He let go of some of his self control. He was so stirred up and his mother was deeply aroused as well. Andrew fucked his mom, just like she insisted he should.

"OH MY GOD," Ava screamed as Andrew banged her from behind. "OH, YOU'RE NOT SO SHY NOW!"

It felt so good to impale his mom with his chocolate covered cock. She was so snug and so hot. Ava could feel an orgasm starting to build in her body. She reached under and gently caressed her clitoris with her fingers as her son rammed her from behind. Her nerves were on edge. Pleasure was growing and evolving through her system and across her skin.

"OH MY GOD, SON!"

"I love fucking you! I love you mom!"

"Me too Andrew, me too!"

The two of them groaned, and the groaning went on and on. The slap of body colliding with body filled the house, along with Ava's occasional screams.

Andrew gazed down at his mother's gorgeous broad behind. He could see his shaft slide in easily between her lips. His dick looked so hard. It was slick with fluid and it looked red and chocolate brown. His dick slipped in and out. She was so hot. Andrew groaned with pleasure. He could feel his balls softly bash against his mom. He could feel his knob brushing against her clinging pussy as he plumbed her depths with determined thrusts.

"Oh mom, it feels so good," Andrew hissed, taking hold of his mom's waist with both hands.

"Ohhhh yes, baby," Ava hissed back. "You're close to making me cum. I'm going to do it all over your penis, son."

"Me too, mom, I'm almost there," Andrew whispered.

Ava reached her orgasm first. The pleasure exploded in her. The powerful sensation caused her body to shake uncontrollably. She closed her eyes. Her fingers scratched at the table top.

"OOOOHHHH MMMMYYYY GGGGOOOODDDD! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

Andrew came a moment later. The pleasure just grew too much for him to handle. He just lost control. He was overwhelmed. His cock felt so good inside his mother's body. He slammed inside her. He was rapidly and haphazardly pulling his exploding firing cock out and shoving his blasting dick back inside her, with short sharp bursts, like an orgasmic bunny.

"AAAAWWWW MMMOOOOMMMM! GGGGOOOODDDD MMMMOOOOTTTTHHHHEEEERRRR!"

The two of them shuddered and roared out at each other. Andrew planted his seed deep inside his mother's gorgeous brown body and she accepted his semen with shaking animated movements and cries of joy. A few moments later they were done and were trying to catch their breath. Then soon after they burst into laughter.

"Did you enjoy that, baby," Ava asked him between bouts of laughter.

"God, I love incest," Andrew declared, "I love it so much, mom!"

The two of them started laughing together again. Then they faced each other and kissed each other deeply and passionately.

***

It was later that day. The sun was slowly dropping in the west. A fiery glow filled the entire sky. The night was slowly encroaching. The air was hot and still. It was the end of their summer day.

Ava and Andrew were cooling off in the pool together. Mother and son were naked. Mother and son were in each other's arms. There was a long moment of silence, as the hot night slowly settled in around them, and the space slowly sank into shadow about them, and the things of their world grew dark.

Andrew gazed into his mom's beautiful features. The burst of brilliant color, burning itself out, across the sky, from one end to the other, shone in Ava's jet colored eyes. Andrew gently ran his fingertips over his mother's slick wet hair as he quietly regarded her. Ava softly stroked the side of Andrew's face with her hand as she immersed herself in his eyes.

Andrew dropped his vision and watched his mom's mouth. Ava carefully parted her lips. Andrew touched his mom's hair. He leant in. He closed his eyes and parted his lips. They kissed softly in the cool water. Andrew tried to gently pull his mother even closer, but Ava was already pressed up hard against him. She opened her mouth wider, turned her head, ran her hand around to the back of his neck and explored his mouth with her tongue. Andrew softly sighed and tentatively touched her tongue with his. They played together.

It was a slow and gentle kiss at first, but then it became more feverish. It made Andrew's and Ava's head spin. Andrew could feel his mother against him. He could sense his cock. He noticed how erect it was. It was pushed up against his mom. Andrew ran his palms over Ava below the waterline. His hands glided over her hips and her sides. His fingers turned inwards and slid down her spine and then back up again.

Ava abruptly broke the kiss. Andrew sighed. He gasped as his mother lunged at his wet neck and then his ear. Andrew sighed and closed his eyes and just burnt and shivered with sensation. Ava ran her hand over the back of his head as she made love to his ear and neck with her lips and tongue. Andrew reached between their bodies. The palm of his hands slowly roved over his mom's breasts. He gently pinched her tips between his thumb and index finger.

Then Ava was kissing her son's face, while he grinned and kept his eyes closed. She softly laughed. Andrew had a silly look. Andrew meanwhile dropped his right hand. His fingers brushed his mother's belly. His fingers ran down into her crotch. He gently played with Ava's pussy.

"Oh my God, honey," Ava whispered in his face, after withdrawing her kiss.

"I love you, mom," Andrew whispered, opening his eyes.

"I love you too, son," Ava softly said. "I wish we could live forever."

"Yeah me too, mom - you and I, living together here forever."

They kissed again. It was a deep hot one. Andrew broke. Ava went after his neck again. Her fingers went in search of his large cock. Her hand brushed back and forth across the underside of his dick.

"I want you to be my girlfriend, mom," Andrew whispered, as his mother worked on his ear.

Ava broke her contact. She looked into his eyes. She was just inches from him. She smiled at him.

"Of course," Ava whispered, "I thought that was already settled between us. We're together. You're my boyfriend."

Ava and Andrew kissed. They played with each other's sex. Andrew broke again. Ava gently attacked Andrew's ear again. Andrew gasped. Andrew sighed. Ava was pleasing her son's cock with firm fist strokes.

"Oh my God, mother," Andrew hissed, "how am I going to be able to go back to college in 3 weeks time?"

Ava softly laughed. She quickly kissed her son's lips.

"Yes, I think you have to go back," Ava whispered with a smile. "You have to become a doctor, so you can support me financially, when I'm old and grey."

Andrew laughed. The two of them kissed again. Ava broke. Andrew grinned back. He scratched his head.

"But, I don't know if I can go back there and not see you for months," Andrew complained. "I'm not going to be able to think about studying. I'll be thinking about you all the time. I mean we can talk on the phone, I guess."

"Of course, my darling, I'm going to be calling you and stalking you day and night, even more than I was before, young man, particularly now I'm your girl and you're my guy."

"Good," Andrew whispered.

"And, it's so right you should become a doctor. It's a very honorable profession, where you help people," Ava said with a smile. "It also pays very well."

"It is honorable," Andrew whispered, closing his eyes as she pressed herself against him and tickled the tip of his cock with her fingers.

"Indeed," Ava whispered, "going back to college classes - to do that - is much better than having a whole lot of mind blowing sex."

Andrew grinned. He dropped his eyes and stared at his mom's breasts. Ava softly smiled. Her dark eyes sparkled. She kissed her son's mouth. She broke. She jerked her son's cock. She ran her fingertip over his chest as she spoke.

"But, of course, you really don't have to go back to college, if you don't want to, son. One of the advantages of being a trophy wife for your father, when we were married, was the very good divorce settlement, which came my way after it was all over."

Andrew smiled. He scratched his head.

"There's no lack of money, my one and only darling," Ava whispered. "We could spend the rest of our lives here in paradise, loving each other, full-time, and without a care in the world."

Andrew gazed at his beautiful mother. He grinned. She was so seductive. He was entranced by her. He ran his eyes over her exquisite facial features. He slid his fingers over her dark wet hair. He dropped his vision to consider her tanned shoulders and chest. Ava smiled back at him.

"We're just starting out on our sexual relationship. It's a good start. I promise you though - it's going to get better, much better. You like having sex with me, don't you, son? You like incest, don't you? It would be a shame to just drop it when it's getting so hot and all consuming."

Andrew stared at his mother. They kissed deeply. They broke.

"Andrew?"

"Yeah, I love it," Andrew whispered, "I'm so wrapped up in you, mom. I'm so infatuated with you."

"Yeah me too, baby," Ava whispered. "So, what do you think, son?"

"Oh wow, I'm not sure," Andrew whispered, scratching his head again.

"That's fair enough," Ava whispered back, caressing the side of his face. "How about we get out of the pool, dry off and go back to bed. You won't have any doubts, about what you should do, when we go for round three."

Andrew's eyes grew wide. He grinned.

Ava ran her fingers along his jaw. She leant in and kissed her son passionately and forcefully. He gasped. He grew stiff. She pushed the tip of her tongue in his mouth. He grabbed at her. Then Ava abruptly broke the kiss and studied Andrew's feverish, blinking eyes.

"C'mon," Ava whispered, breaking away and taking his hand in hers.

Ava led her son out of the swimming pool. It was dark now. Night had closed in. She picked up a towel and threw him the spare one. They patted themselves. They dried their hair. They dropped their towels on the ground. Ava took his hand in hers again. She led him across the yard, through the back porch and into the hot house.

***

The spirit of summer swept in, through the back door, in the early hours of the morning. It passed into the house unnoticed. It considered the muffled sounds, emanating from elsewhere, in their dark home, as it viewed the empty kitchen and then the sumptuous lounge room. It turned towards the sound. It floated unseen along a black corridor. The muffled sounds grew louder and louder. Two people were groaning together. The bodies of two people were crashing together in the hot night. The structure of a queen sized bed was being sorely tested.

The sounds of joy were coming from behind a closed door. The spirit of summer paused for a moment before that closed door. A young man announced his approaching climax from within the room beyond.

"Oh my God, mom, I'm going to cum again!"

"That's it, son," a breathless woman said between gasps of air, "give it to me, give it to mommy."

"OOOOHHHH MMMMOOOOMMMM!"

The spirit of summer passed through the bedroom door in front of it.

A naked, beautiful older woman with long dark hair and tanned skin was on top of a young, naked male. The young man lay stretched out on his back beneath the beautiful older female. She was shining with perspiration. The sweat trickled down her skin. Her hair was a wet, well fingered mess. Her eyes were closed. Her head was bowed. Her breasts bounced as she rose and fell, quickly and forcefully. She looked sinewy and strong in the glow from the spirit of the summer moonlight.

The young male was clutching her rolling and rising hips. The young man's cock was buried in the woman's body. He was taut. He was shaking. His jaw had dropped open and his eyes were closed. He drove his scalp into the damp pillow.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW MMMMOOOOMMMM," the young guy exploded, as his dick fired semen inside her wet brown body.

The beautiful older women looked down at him. He was shaking so strongly. He was so noisy. She broke into an easy grin as she aggressively moved her perspiring body, her drenched swinging hair, framing her sweaty facial features.

"AAAAWWWW MMMMOOOOMMMM!"

"Oh, yeah c'mon, baby," she whispered, before breaking into soft laughter. "C'mon give it to me, son."

With a couple of wild bursts of movement and soft grunts he was done. The woman laughed long and loudly. The young male broke into laughter as well. The spirit of summer watched as the delicious older female stretched out on top of the young male. She lay down on him. She kissed his sweaty brow and his lips. She broke the kiss. She ran her fingers through his hair and asked softly.

"So, what do you think: do you want to get laid or do you really want to go back to college in 3 weeks for another round of boring classes? Which is it, my darling son, my darling future husband?"

Andrew gasped and his eyes grew wide. The beautiful older woman kissed his lips and pushed her tongue deep inside his mouth to help him make the right decision. The young male wrapped his wet woman up in his arms, closed his eyes, and broke into a long contented sigh as he was kissed and completely overwhelmed.