All Comments on 'I'll Be Your Woman'

by Andrew1968

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Stevevo17Stevevo17over 2 years ago

Holy fuck! that was hot mate

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for the intro. I didn't read so I won't vote and affect your score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Couldn't put this story down...the set up was great, believable, and well-written. When I read great stories like these, I don't want them to end....after all, there's always so much more Darren can do to make for an even better happy household for everyone. Yes, more please !

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

It was interesting until it took that hard left turn into Dystopiaville. The problem with this genre is that the stories are like addicts, as they need more and more until they're a burned-out shell. There was some interesting juxtaposition of the Kyle and Darren roles, but we've all known a Kyle, or two or twelve. They're right on the spectrum, and if the Kyle of the story's beginning is to be believed, he doesn't turn into the Alpha-Male² overnight or after the application of some married pussy. No, this guy's going to last about three seconds for the first twenty times he has sexy with his Femme Idéal. Moreover, Darren, who's kept this mook in his box for so long is not about to given up his wife for a week, much less acquiesce to becoming a cardboard cut-out of his former self.

.

Your writing is excellent. There was an overabundance of detail early on, but that was tolerable, as long as the story had range and trajectory. However, when Kyle and Kiersten left the hotel, the story was toast the way it unfolded. Kiersten changed too quickly. Everything we'd been shown previously about her by your excellent writing went out the window. So many erotic and psychological possibilities were left on the table in favor of the stereotypical debased, emasculated husband of fetish writing. You had the bases loaded, a count of 3-balls and no strikes, and you grounded into a double play because you chased a change-up. 3/5. I'd suggest a rewrite with an ending down the road less traveled. You can do it.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

SUPER HOT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Really well written and long!! Superb!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a bad story. The build up was intense and the sex was just as hot. Good job.

Why is there always one complete idiot who whines like a little bitch about the category? The wife in this story is clearly having sex with someone else, therefore it belongs here as much as anywhere else. Just because your masculinity can’t handle it doesn’t mean it’s in the wrong place. Maybe it you who is in the wrong category. I think you’re looking for the man-boy love category, loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot hot hot. Did I mention this was hot?

hornycarolhornycarolover 2 years ago

I came to this from another search and couldn't put it down.

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Cuckold angst

I kept waiting for Darren to shut things down. Woe is me… no not me, poor Darren, the fool!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn....I couldn't get thru more than a couple pages at a time without cumming! This set me off multiple times - delicious!!

Bham487Bham4878 months ago

Typical cuck story. Self destructive losers. What’s funny is that Kyle is considered an alpha male in this story when he is really a human dildo. His life has no purpose but as a toy for a married woman.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wanna know what RUINS your hottest scenes? It's the ALL CAPS for your characters' ecstatic exclamations. What's worse is that in real life, vowels are drawn out, not most consonants, especially hard or soft ones like H and T. From your story, 'HHHHOOOOTTTT,' would be spoken as, "Huh Huh Huh Huh OOOO Tu Tu Tu Tu." Even HOOOOT would sound like a drawn-out hoot. Otherwise, you're an erotic genius.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The True ending is, Talking to a down hearted Darren, Kristin in all seriousness as her husband his feelings about the new arrangement...especially after she tells him she's pregnant. Darren looks her squarely in the eyes and asks her if she wants a Divorce.. She once again says, "Honey, you are my husband." So Darren says, "Then the time has come. Either I go and we divorce or Kyle goes. It's your choice." Quickly in her mind. She's asked this question time and time to herself before. If he divorces me. It's the end of the paycheck... after all, the only reason she puts up with Kyle is his cock... "Honey, I Am Your Wife"... Darren walks into the bedroom where Kyle is getting ready for bed and says to Kyle. "The fun is over... pack up and leave." Kyle smiles at him and about to argue when he notices that Darren pulls out a pistol from out of his pants where he had it tucked behind him. The barrel pointed straight down...Kyle realizing Darren means business and Kristin is standing next to him with her arm around her husband, reinforces Darren by saying; "Out !" Kyle quickly packs up his stuff, gets dressed and says; "Yes Sir." He then looks at his wife and said. You're going for an abortion and to kyle he says, You're going to need to get a real job to support your children which I am raising... New rules, New day...And get yourself an apartment...from now on, you can sleep in your car. Sorry, I love happy endings when the Cuckold gets his balls back.

mikeylistensmikeylistens4 months ago

This is the best and my favorite story, now having read it again for the 3rd time in its entirety. The pace, narrative and dialogue balance, and the hot sex and dominating personalities of the wife and boyfriend makes for the perfect submissive, cuckolded husband storyline. I think what makes it so good is that it is real enough without stretching into fantasy, taking in how the various episodes and scenes reflect such realism with the colorful and descriptive language and meanings. Always look forward to another story that tops this one with your creative and well-written themes.

HighBrowHighBrow4 days ago

Pure evil with more to come…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous