I'll Be Your Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirstin loved Kyle's aroma. She enjoyed his heat. She felt blissful when she was pressed up against Kyle's long lean naked body in the dark. She watched him thoughtfully as he snored and unconsciously adjusted himself to sleeping with a sexy little woman against him, on top of him or underneath him. Kyle was constantly shifting in his sleep. He was pulling Kirstin close. He was pushing Kirstin away. He was getting used to her.

The two of them were constantly coming awake throughout the long night. Kirstin was having trouble sleeping because he was a strange man in the same bed with her. He was a different shape and a different presence in her arms. She loved him being there, but it was so unusual sleeping with another guy after being married to Darren for years. The two of them were unsettled. They were together in a strange hotel bed.

"Can't you sleep, baby," Kirstin whispered in Kyle's face, as he silently watched her eyes in the dark.

Kyle leant in and softly kissed Kirstin's lips. He held her in his arms. He gently pulled her hot body closer to him. Kirstin sighed. She ran her hand along his side. She felt him press his hard cock against her skin. She felt her breasts crush against his chest. Then she sensed his hand running over her pubic hair and through her pussy. She was wet. She was always ready for him.

"Do you want to go again, Kyle," Kirstin softly asked him, after they broke their kiss.

"Yep, I always want to go again," Kyle whispered, finally talking.

Kyle gently put his friend's beautiful wife on her back. She opened her legs and invited him to move over her. She thought of Darren for a moment as her husband's friend slipped between Kirstin's parted thighs. What was Darren doing right now, Kirstin wondered, as Kyle prepared to penetrate her? Surely her husband was sound asleep and all alone in their marriage bed. But then again maybe Darren was wide awake. Maybe Kirstin's husband was thinking about his wife.

"Oh God, c'mon, that's it, baby," Kirstin urged Kyle in her sleepy voice, feeling so excited, as she quickly reached under him, took his dick in her fingers and helped him to adjust himself.

There was a sharp hiss in the dark hotel bedroom before a long low groan filled the space. Kyle pushed and slowly sank inside Darren's wife. Neither of them was using any contraception. Wearing a condom, or using the pill, or some other precaution just wasn't discussed.

Kirstin felt Kyle's large cock press and then part her body. The knob pried her apart. The head and then all those inches just slipped inside her hot body. She groaned. She grabbed. She added yet another set of red looking streaks to his well scratched back by tearing at his skin with her fingernails. There was blood on the bed sheets and there were a number of wet spots beneath them.

She drove her head back into the mattress and her jaw dropped as his big hard prick impaled her inch by inch in the hotel bedroom. She planted the palm of her hands on his chest and moaned. She closed her eyes. She turned her head from side to side.

"Oh Christ, Kirstin," Kyle muttered, running his hands under her shoulders, while he gazed down at her tiny pinched face in the dark.

"You like that, baby," Kirstin whispered. "It's real nice, isn't it? You're such a stud, Kyle. You're my stud."

Kyle softly laughed.

"I love it when you say things like that," Kyle whispered down at her. "It makes me feel strong; it makes me feel like a big man."

"You love it when I call you my stud," Kirstin asked.

"Yes, yes."

Kyle softly laughed. Kirstin laughed as well. Kyle watched her mouth as she laughed. She slowly ran her tongue over her lips with crude gestures. He lowered his head, opening his mouth as he went. His tongue slipped out. His tongue touched hers and then their lips met. Their tongues sank in together. They kissed each other noisily. Kyle stroked her hair. She slid her hands down his sides. He was buried deep inside Kirstin. He was grinding the point of his dick against her rock bottom position. His balls were tingling and rubbing against the exterior of her body. His inches of shaft were sitting snugly inside her.

"Our sex is so overwhelming, Kyle," Kirstin whispered, after they broke their kiss and he began nibbling her ear and neck, "I rarely even think about Darren when I'm with you."

Kyle gasped - being reminded of Darren's marriage to Kirstin always turned him on. He withdrew his cock a few inches and then drove it back in. There was a soft slap of skin against skin. Kirstin gasped.

"Good, I'm your man. I'm your stud. I don't want you to think about your husband."

"I think you could make me forget my own name, Kyle," Kirstin hissed as he withdrew and thrust again and then again, causing Kirstin's beautiful hot little body to rock and her facial features to flinch. "My husband is such a small wimp of a man, next to you."

"Oh God, Kirstin," Kyle hissed. "You're my woman."

"And you're my man, Kyle," Kirstin whispered. "You're my one and only big stud."

"I wish your husband was here to watch me do this to you."

"I know you do, baby, I know."

Kyle softly groaned. He was fucking Kirstin with long smooth strokes. His penis slid out and then flashed in, the knob and the inches of shaft slipping home with a wet sticky squish and a collision of lower body against lower body.

"I'm going to keep fucking your brains out. I'm going to make you forget all about Darren. You're going to be all mine and only mine," Kyle urged, staring down at Kirstin's twisted, delighted facial features.

"I know, stud, I know," Kirstin whispered. "You love dominating me in bed. You love controlling me. You love getting between Darren and I. You want to fuck a bit of common sense into me and wreck my marriage, right?"

"I'm going to put an end to you and Darren forever. I'm going to be your man. I'll keep fucking you until you...," Kyle hissed, before Kirstin passionately kissed him again, cutting off his words.

"I want to do you from behind, Kirstin," Kyle whispered down at her, after they broke their feverish kiss.

"Oh yeah, mate," Kirstin said. "Let's do that, big stud."

Kyle climbed off her. They peeled their hot sticky skin apart. The damp bed sheet slipped from their bodies as they moved into position. Kirstin was now on her hands and knees. Her behind was facing Kyle. She was looking at the bed head. He quickly came in behind her. He reached out and rubbed Kirstin's clitoris and pussy lips with his fingers and thumb. Kirstin sighed and pushed back against him.

"Come on, horny stud," Kirstin whispered, "make me forget my mild mannered husband."

Kyle didn't need any encouragement. He positioned himself. He placed his hand on Kirstin's hip. She was grinning and urging him on with a laugh. She suddenly shrieked as Kyle drove his cock inside her body, burying himself up to the balls again. There was a sharp slap. There was a sweet hard feminine exhale. Kyle did it again. He did it again.

"Oh Jesus, mate. You're so rough. I love it!"

"You love it, do you, you gorgeous bitch - you beautiful slut?"

"Yes, I love it!"

"Tell me I'm your man," Kyle urged as he fucked Kirstin with short powerful motions. "Tell me you'll divorce Darren and marry me instead."

Kyle held both of Kirstin's hips. Noise exploded in the dark hotel bedroom. Their moans of pleasure were loud. Kyle and Kirstin moved against each other and away from each other. They built a strong rhythm, punctuated by Kyle driving his cock in, as Kirstin swung back, and then Kyle screwing and grinding against Darren's wife, while she groaned and laughed.

"I'm going to fuck you senseless, baby," Kyle hissed.

"Do it, mate," Kirstin said with a grin, dropping her head to rub her sweaty face against the damp under-sheet. "Nail me, you big stud."

They went at it again. Kirstin moved smoothly backwards. Her body crashed into the advancing Kyle. His cock plunged deep inside her snug hot body. All of his nerve endings were tingling. His balls were growing tight. Kirstin could feel the most delicious sensations curling and sweeping across her skin.

"Oh shit, you bastard," Kirstin hissed, as Kyle grabbed a handful of her glossy dark hair and gently pulled.

They slammed together. His cock moved so swiftly and with such ease. Kirstin's hot pussy teased him. Her fluid welled and ran over his shaft and balls and then down between his legs. He was slowly building towards a great orgasm. Kirstin was getting close as well.

"Awww," Kirstin whispered, as he leant forward, reached under Darren's wife and began to softly caress Kirstin's clitoris with his fingertips.

"You hot bitch," Kyle whispered at her, as he forced her down onto the bed.

Kirstin gasped. She ended up lying stretched out on her belly, her hot face pressed into the mattress. Kyle was lying over her. His hand was still underneath her, his fingers circling and stroking her clit, while he continued to hump her with short sharp hard strokes.

Both of them were suddenly there again.

"God, you stud male. I'm going to finish with a fucking BANG!"

"Awww Kirstin, me too, you sexy, sexy bitch," Kyle announced.

The sex reached fever pitch. Kyle hammered Kirstin's beautiful body just twice more while Darren's wife scratched and tore at the bed sheets. There were two soft thumps amidst the sound of groans and screams.

Kyle buried his unsheathed cock deep inside Kirstin and began trembling and flinching hard as his dick erupted with a series of hot white squirts.

"AAAAWWWW JJJJEEEESSSSUUUUSSSS BBBBAAAABBBBEEEE!"

"Awww do it, you sexy man," Kirstin hissed, before Kyle made her bury her face into the bed mattress.

Kirstin exploded a moment later. The pleasure coursed and then ripped through her being. The two of them were all twitchy and hopeless. Kyle shot his semen and Kirstin flowed. Their bodies grew even more sweaty. Their limbs flailed. Their trunks and lower bodies heaved and ground together.

"OOOOHHHH KKKKYYYYLLLLEEEE BBBBAAAABBBBYYYY! IIIILLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE YYYYOOOOUUUU! YYYYOOOOUUUU'RRRREEEE MMMMYYYY MMMMAAAANNNN!"

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW," they chorused together.

Kyle did her like a jack rabbit. His hips moved repeatedly, quickly and non-stop. His cock burst at point blank range. He fired and dribbled, fired and dribbled and then he was done. Kyle kept caressing Kirstin's clitoris and she just kept on coming. He exhaled hotly in her ear and then began laughing happily.

"OOOOHHHHH KKKKYYYYLLLLEEEE BBBBAAAABBBBYYYY," Kirstin cried into the bed sheet. "AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW!"

But then her powerful shudders ended; she was catching her breath and laughing as well.

"God, get off me, mate," Kirstin demanded a minute later, "My skin is burning. I need to cool off."

Kyle rolled off Darren's wife. He turned onto his side and watched Kirstin. She was on her back. She was inhaling and exhaling hard. Her chest was rising and falling. Perspiration shone on her breasts and her rib cage. She was running her sweaty hand through her damp hair.

"Oh my God, stud. I think I need to go jump in the hotel pool again."

"Sounds great, babe," Kyle said. "I'm so sweaty. I can't sleep like this."

The two of them climbed off the bed. They put their swimmers on. They grabbed their towels. The two of them left the hotel room with a grin on their hot facial features.

***

Kirstin was making all of Kyle's dreams come true. Kyle had always fantasized about playing the stud with a married woman. He had always wanted to be a bull. It was the way he ticked sexually. He had wanted to have another man's wife with the knowledge and approval of her husband. Kyle had never been successful before when it came to actualizing his fantasy. No married couple was prepared to include Kyle in their marriage. But then, Kyle finally succeeded in fulfilling his dream of being a bull to a married woman. Darren made a gift of Kirstin. Darren gave Kirstin to Kyle.

There was no denying it -- Kyle liked knowing Kirstin's husband was staying at home and taking care of the children and the household chores. Kyle loved the idea of Darren going to work every weekday. He hoped Darren was moping around the house on weekends. It was so satisfying knowing Darren had to do all the work while Kyle got to take Darren's wife away and spend a whole week fucking her. Kyle couldn't help it -- he liked having his ego stroked. He really wanted to lord it over Darren.

Kyle had been the socially awkward type. He had been unsuccessful with women. He had been the loser on so many occasions and for so many reasons. But now he had Darren's beautiful wife where he wanted her. He had her all alone in a hotel bedroom. He had her all to himself. The week away with Kirstin was amazing. It felt so good having Darren's wife there. It felt so right enjoying all the sex he was having with the sexy married mother of two.

Kyle knew the week away had to end. It was after all only one week. Kyle was determined that there wouldn't be an end to his relationship with Darren's wife, once the week was over. Kyle loved Kirstin and he believed Kirstin loved him. Kyle thought about it. He was sure he could move in with Kirstin and Darren. He was confident he could move Darren out of the master bedroom and he could move in and take Darren's place next to Kirstin. Kyle really wanted Darren working. Kyle wanted Darren to take on the responsibilities, while Kyle pursued his relationship with Darren's wife.

It was true, Kyle thought, from a certain point of view that he wasn't being a great friend to Darren, but Kyle put those thoughts out of his mind with a firm hand. He wanted Kirstin and that was all there was to it. Further, Kyle wanted to dominate Darren. Kyle wanted to show Darren who was boss. Kyle wanted to step in between his friend and his friend's wife and run Darren and Kirstin's marriage for them. The first step, once they got back from their week away, was to move in with Darren and Kirstin and then go from there.

Kyle was of the view that he had to bring Kirstin on side. Darren would surely have to agree to Kyle's terms if Kirstin was onboard and supporting Darren's friend. Darren would fold and accept Kyle's plan for Darren's marriage and Darren's life if Kirstin was on Kyle's side and bluntly told Darren that was the way it was going to be. The idea of being Kirstin's man and kicking Darren out of his own bed deeply excited Kyle.

The place to win Kirstin from Darren was the hotel bedroom and any other place they decided to have sex in. Kyle was dominating Darren's beautiful little wife in bed. Kirstin was growing more submissive and agreeable. It was so natural. They were having sex together around the clock. Both of them were deeply aroused and stirred up.

They spent most of their time in their room. They occasionally ventured outside of the hotel bedroom. The two of them put their swimmers on, picked up their towels and jumped into the hotel pool for a cool dip whenever their bodies grew too hot and their skin was coated in too much perspiration. The two of them showered together. Kyle loved picking up the soap, lathering up his large palms and rubbing Kirstin's body with his creamy hands while she smiled and sighed. Kyle enjoyed squeezing Kirstin's breasts, he liked tweaking and rubbing her hard nipples with his soapy fingers, as he stood behind her, his hard cock inside her pussy and fucked her with strong strokes.

They did leave the hotel complex a couple of times. They hired a car on one occasion and Kyle drove the two of them to a secluded spot on their map. They parked. They grabbed their backpacks filled with provisions and began hiking.

The map they had gave them very few directions, but they found and followed a narrow winding muddy path through the trees. They were slowly descending as they took each squishy step. A fresh cool breeze ran through the noisy forest they were walking through. Now and then Kirstin saw their destination below her on the left when there was a break in the tangled foliage. They were descending towards the dark blue sea and flashing white sand.

"It looks beautiful," Kirstin said, reaching out and taking Kyle's hand in hers. "I feel like a swim."

"Yeah, me too," Kyle said.

It took another 15 minutes to reach their end point. They turned a corner, pushed their way through the last of the overhanging branches and stepped out onto the blinding sand.

"I need my sunglasses," Kirstin whispered, taking her backpack off, unzipping it, rummaging around and pulling her sunglasses case out.

Kyle found his own sunglasses and put them on as Kirstin unsnapped her case, pulled hers out and slipped them on.

They took their shoes and socks off. They picked them up and then walked across the hot sand towards the water. It was the most beautiful pristine location. There was no one else there, but the two of them. It was a narrow beach hemmed in by the tight tangle of the encroaching forest. The water before them was clear and placid.

"Wanna skinny dip," Kirstin asked, as she dropped her pack, unzipped it and pulled out her towel.

"For sure, babe," Kyle said.

Kirstin smiled. She liked the way Kyle called her babe. It felt normal and natural. She did notice her wedding and engagement rings on her finger as she undid and unzipped her shorts, but she put Darren out of her mind, where he belonged.

Kyle watched Kirstin and Kirstin watched Kyle as the two of them took all their clothes off. Kirstin noticed Kyle's cock. He was hard again and all set for another go. Kirstin was feeling all hot and horny as well.

"You can never get enough, can you," Kirstin said with a smile, her eyes rising to gaze at his face, before dropping to take in his big hard dick again.

"No way, never," Kyle said. "I can't think of anything else, particularly when you're around, babe."

Kirstin laughed. Kyle meanwhile was eyeing off Darren's wife. Her pretty brown body shone as the sun radiated and beamed down its hot light. Kirstin blew him a kiss and turned from side to side on the spot.

"Like what you see, Kyle," Kirstin asked him.

"I sure do," Kyle whispered hungrily, staring at Kirstin's curves, her beautiful facial features and her long glossy hair.

"Come on, let's swim for a bit and then we can fuck again," Kirstin said, reaching out and taking Kyle's hand.

The two of them grinned at each other. They turned back to the sea. With a whoop they raced down the sand and into the water.

Kyle held Kirstin in his arms. She gently stroked his shoulders. She smiled up at him and he grinned down at her. The two of them had pushed their sunglasses back onto their foreheads.

"I don't ever want this week to end," Kyle whispered down at Kirstin, before softly kissing her ear and cheek.

"Me either, mate," Kirstin softly said. "I've had such a great time. I haven't had this much sex and fun in years."

"We have something. I don't want it to end, Kirstin. I want it to keep going after this week finishes."

"I know, Kyle baby, I know," Kirstin whispered.

"We need to talk with Darren. We need to make him understand."

"I know, Kyle baby, I know," Kirstin whispered.

Kyle leant in and down. Kirstin closed her eyes and puckered her lips. She ran her hands over the sides of his face. His mouth gently collided with her mouth. They softly kissed in the clear water. A warm breeze tingled against their wet skin. The sun filled the space with heat and light.

Kyle pulled Kirstin closer. His exposed cock was pressed against her naked body. Kirstin reached down. She wrapped her cool hand around Kyle's shaft. She glided up. She began squeezing and tickling the head of Kyle's cock. Kyle sighed and responded. He ran his fingers down Kirstin's body and into her pussy. He gently stroked her clitoris. The two of them kissed each other more deeply. Kirstin opened her mouth and Kyle slid his hot tongue inside. Kirstin groaned, ran her hand around him and held the back of his head in her palm and tongue wrestled him.

1...345678