I'll Be Your Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Prick tease," Kyle whispered.

"Sure am. I'm not wearing any underwear by the way, Kyle."

Darren gasped. Kirstin laughed. Darren suddenly heard the sound of a zipper being pulled down. It was the zipper on his beautiful wife's tight designer jeans. Both men had hard dicks and wanted to stick them in Kirstin.

"Oh my God," Kyle hissed, "let me get your jeans off."

"No, don't take them off here, babe," Kirstin whispered. "We'll end up getting pulled over by the cops. Just hold on and wait until we get to the hotel."

"Damn, why do you keep saying that, Kirstin?"

"All good things to those who wait, mister," Kirstin rattled off, before Kyle shut her up by kissing her lips and shoving his tongue inside her mouth.

Darren listened. He couldn't take his eyes off the road to watch the action in the back all that often. Occasionally he got a chance to see his wife and his friend at it on the back seat. They spent the last part of the drive to the airport stirring each other up. Darren could hear them kissing. Now and then he saw Kirstin gently stroking the bulge in Kyle's pants with her slim fingers, while Kyle rubbed Kirstin's pussy through her jeans with the palm of his hand.

A hot and completely distracted Darren dropped his wife and his friend at the entrance to the domestic terminal. Kirstin gave her husband a hot head spinning kiss. Kyle licked his lips and shook Darren's hand. Then Darren watched as the two lovebirds grabbed their luggage and headed for the check in counter.

"Oh my fucking God," Darren hissed, rubbing his dick through his pants, as he watched his friend and his wife disappear through the large doors to the airport terminal.

Kirstin and Kyle were both on the plane an hour later. The two of them were seated in economy and were surrounded by people, but that didn't stop them from necking like a pair of horny teenagers.

"Just hold on and wait until we get to the hotel," Kirstin hissed in Kyle's ear, as he softly ate her wet looking neck and then gave her a hickey, while she whined, closed her eyes tight and then grit her teeth.

The plane was ascending and heading north, but neither Kirstin nor Kyle took the slightest notice of the view, or the flight crew, or their neighbors. Kirstin had made Kyle remove his jacket and then she had taken it from him and spread it out across their laps. Kirstin had then slid her hand underneath the jacket and started tickling and teasing the underside of Kyle's knob and shaft through his pants. Kyle meanwhile ran his hand under the jacket and then between her legs so he could stroke her pussy through her jeans. Kyle was all ready to unbutton and unzip Kirstin's jeans. He was all set to shove his fingers inside and finger fuck his friend's wife, but Kirstin instantly stopped him before he could do it.

"People are starting to look at us," Kirstin whispered in his ear, as Kyle kissed her cheek and ear. "We'll end up getting arrested for indecent behavior on a plane or some other shit."

Kyle softly laughed, while trying to undo Kirstin's jeans.

"Kyle!"

"Okay, okay," Kyle whispered back, still unbuckling Kirstin's jeans, "damn you, woman."

"God, you're a disobedient one. You never take no for an answer, do you. C'mon stop, right now."

"Okay, okay, I'm just a bit horny, babe."

Kirstin softly laughed. Kyle took his hand away from Kirstin's jeans.

"You're a bit horny? No shit, Sherlock? You're always horny."

Kyle grinned sheepishly and scratched his head. Kirstin shook her head and laughed at him.

The plane finally landed two and a half hours later. The lovebirds made themselves look presentable. Kyle put his jacket back on. They departed their flight. They picked up their luggage. They successfully hailed a cab.

Kirstin and Kyle were being driven to their hotel. It sat on the edge of the coast. It overlooked the dark sea and miles of blinding white beach.

"Are we almost there," Kirstin desperately asked the driver, as Kyle softly munched on her sensitive ear and held her close against his body.

"Almost there, just a few more minutes," the driver said with a grin.

"Oh, thank God," Kirstin hissed, as Kyle made her turn back to him, so he could kiss her lips passionately.

"You two here on your honeymoon," the driver asked.

Kirstin broke the kiss. She turned to look at the driver again. Kyle buried his lips in her neck. She looked red faced and completely distracted.

"What," Kirstin asked the driver.

"Are you both on your honeymoon?"

"Oh no, not at all," Kirstin said in a soft matter of fact voice. "My husband's at home with the kids. This is my husband's mate. We've gone away for a dirty week together."

The driver gasped. He scratched his head.

"What? Seriously," the driver asked.

"Yes, that's right, babe, seriously," Kirstin stated, before Kyle kissed her lips again and the wide eyed driver shook his head in wonder and distaste.

Finally they arrived at the hotel. It was a mad disorganized rush. Kirstin and Kyle raced inside, followed close behind by the porters. The business was taken care of at the reception desk. The desk clerk handed a room pass to Kyle and Kirstin.

The two lovers walked quickly across to the elevators. They waited an interminable amount of time or so it seemed. Finally the door to the lift slid open and they stepped in, followed by the porters with the luggage. Kirstin pressed the button for the 12th floor. The doors to the lift slid shut. Kyle and Kirstin grinned at each other. The elevator gently ascended.

"God, I can't wait to get you in there," Kyle whispered in Kirstin's ear.

"I know baby, I know," Kirstin whispered back.

Soon enough the lift reached its destination. The elevator doors glided back to reveal the 12th floor lobby. They stepped out. They followed the porters. It didn't take long for them to reach the door to their suite.

"We'll take it from here," Kyle said, grabbing their suitcases from the porters trolley rack. Kirstin tipped the porters.

And just like that, the porters were gone. Kyle flashed the room pass through the lock. The door opened with a soft click. Kyle pushed the door to the suite open and then they carried their luggage inside. The front door swung closed and there was another soft click - the front door was locked behind them.

Kyle dropped the two suitcases he was carrying. He turned and stared at his friend's beautiful little wife. Kirstin stepped over the suitcases, which lay like litter in her path. She gazed at Kyle with a sexy smile on her face. There was no more reason to wait.

"Oh my God," Kirstin whispered, as Kyle closed the gap between them.

He picked her up in his arm. She wrapped her limbs around him. They kissed passionately as he turned and carried her to the bedroom.

Kyle reached the end of the bed. He lay Kirstin down on her back. He quickly reached in and unbuckled her jeans. He unzipped her. He grabbed the edges of her jeans and began to pull them off.

"Oh my God, desperado," Kirstin said, raising her hips, so Kyle could undress her.

Kyle laughed. He was leering at Kirstin as he wreathed her jeans off. She wasn't wearing any underwear, just as she said she wasn't. She carefully parted her legs, so Kyle could stare at her pussy, while he licked his lips, tore his jacket and his shirt off, undid his pants and let them drop to the floor.

Kirstin gasped and then burst into loud laughter while Kyle hopped about on the spot as he pulled each of his shoes off. Kyle pulled his underwear down. Kirstin whistled as her husband's friend's large erect cock popped into view.

"Oh boy, where have you been my whole life," Kirstin enthused, sitting up on the end of the bed and pulling her top off and over her head.

Kyle stared at Kirstin's beautiful breasts as they bounced before his hungry eyes. Kirstin refused to take her high heeled shoes off. She scrambled backwards onto the hotel bed. Kyle licked his lips again. He climbed onto the bed. Kirstin rested her head back on the pillow. She spread her legs again. There was no more need to wait. The teasing, the flirting, the kissing and necking were all over. Kyle was finally going to get what he wanted and needed so badly. He was going to penetrate his friend's sexy little wife.

"Oh Jesus, baby," Kyle said desperately, his big cock dripping, his pre-cum spotting the elegant bedspread with shiny clear drops.

"Oh, come and get me, baby," Kirstin whispered in response, beckoning him with her finger, while rolling her hips.

Kyle and Kirstin both burst into laughter. The desperate male lunged at the exquisite naked little woman. He was soon on top of her. She quickly reached under and took the tip of his hard hot cock in her cool slim fingers and helped him to get in place. Kyle could feel his knob rubbing and brushing. He set himself. She helped him.

"Okay go, do it, Kyle," Kirstin hissed up at him, a second before he pushed and felt her pussy yield and embrace him in its hot wet grasp.

There was an outbreak of sound from both man and woman as he thrust his long thick dick inside her slippery body. He felt himself plummeting. He felt himself sinking into this gorgeous woman. Kirstin grabbed him by the shoulders. She pulled him down on top of her. He ran the palms of his hands under her shoulder blades and then under her head.

"Awww baby," Kirstin whispered in his ear, while being impaled by big man meat.

"Awww Kirstin, that feels great, babe," Kyle whispered, loving the tingling sensation running across the skin of his knob, and the underside of his strong shaft, as her lips clasped him and her molten formless snatch engulfed him, as he disappeared inside her wriggling body.

The two of them kissed deeply and passionately as they strained and gasped. Kyle had well and truly nailed Kirstin down. Darren's wife ran her hands over Kyle's sides. He ground away inside her, really screwing her with some deep hard motions. She drove the tips of her fingernails into his skin and dragged. He broke the kiss.

"Goddamn it, girl," Kyle hissed, while Kirstin gasped, clawed at him and closed her eyes tight. "I love it when women scratch me."

"That's real good, cause I'm gonna leave some marks on you, baby," Kirstin hissed, "so everyone knows who owns your body from now on."

"Damn right," Kyle whispered. "And I'm going to give you a thousand love bites so everyone, including your husband, knows I own you."

"Sounds like a great idea, mate."

Kyle ran his fingers through Kirstin's dark hair. He kissed her face with open mouthed kisses. She laughed and kept her eyes closed tight as her husband's sleazy friend ran the flat part of his tongue over her hot flushed features.

"Dirty creep," Kirstin whispered, before breaking into a grin and shrieking, while Kyle laughed at her.

They were fucking really hard. Kirstin's beautiful shining body was receiving the most delicious sort of hammering. Kyle was penetrating her with strong relentless strokes. His powerful body thumped against Kirstin's delicate frame with a soft crash. He could hear her exhaling with a hot soft burst in his ear.

"I love treating you like a dirty slut, Kirstin," Kyle whispered breathlessly, as their bodies crashed together.

"I really should be so offended," Kirstin hissed between her whines and gasps, "but I really don't mind being your own personal slut."

"That's what you are," Kyle continued.

"Yeah, you like your chicks to be all dirty minded with sexy bodies, don't you," Kirstin whispered with a smile.

"Oh yeah, I love it. I love married sluts like you."

Kirstin laughed. The two of them broke into groans. It was such a clumsy hump. Kirstin realized Kyle hadn't been laid in a long time so she wasn't expecting much finesse. He was driving his dick in deep. He was inside her body up to his balls. Kyle whined with joy. He heard his friend's wife laugh again.

"You fucking crude bastard," Kirstin whispered in his ear, "let me get on top."

"No, you gorgeous bitch, I'm on top," Kyle muttered, before sealing her open lips with his own and sighing as Kirstin pushed her soft hot tongue inside his mouth.

A moment later they were gazing into each other's eyes, as their bodies slammed together, on the hotel bed. Her jaw dropped. Her eyes closed and then opened again. Kyle licked the perspiration from her wet brow. They passionately kissed again. They broke. They stared into each other's eyes.

"AAAAWWWW," Kirstin wailed, while her breasts bounced and rolled.

"God, you feel so good, babe," Kyle hissed.

"Ohhhh Christ, Kyle," Kirstin whispered with a whine in her voice. "I want to get on top. Let me."

"No way, you beautiful slut," Kyle whispered down at her with a look of joy on his face. "I'm on top."

"Dirty bastard," Kirstin exhaled, before bursting into another soft long groan. "Ohhh, do me hard, you sleazy creep."

"I love fucking you," Kyle urged. "I wish Darren were here to watch me do this."

"Yeah, really, Kyle - you want to show my husband who the big hard boss is? Is that what you want? You want Darren to watch and know who's in charge of his woman?"

"Ohhhh goddamn it yes," Kyle hissed breathlessly, as their bodies collided with a good hard slap of sweaty red skin on sweaty red skin.

Kirstin burst into another long groan. Kyle joined in. They stared at each other.

"Creep, I love it and I love you!"

"I love you, you fucking bitch!"

"Ohhh fuck me, Kyle," Kirstin whispered up at him, as he leered at her.

Kirstin grinned. A second later she felt Kyle's lips and tongue in her ear, then she felt his mouth slide along her neck, then she winced and whimpered as she felt Kyle press his teeth into the soft sensitive skin at the nape of her neck. He was giving her yet another love bite to go along with the rest. She had no idea what physical state she was going to be in when she finally saw her husband again. Kirstin imagined she would end up looking bleary eyed with swollen lips, wild hair and a body covered in dark bruises.

"Let me get on top," Kirstin insisted. "I won't be able to really cum unless I do. I really want to wallop you as well and make you explode, babe."

Kyle considered. Without any warning he grabbed hold of Kirstin and quickly turned, rolling onto his back and taking her with him. She ended up on top. Kyle's big hard dick was still buried inside her. Kirstin grew wide eyed and screamed. She burst into laughter. Kyle joined in.

"A bit of warning would have been good, mate!"

"No warning for you, sexy bitch," Kyle whispered up at his friend's wife with a grin.

Kirstin began laughing and she couldn't stop. Kyle held her beautiful little hips in the palms of his large hands. She began bouncing up and down. Her wet tanned body flew like a golden brown flash in the early afternoon light flooding into the hotel bedroom. Her dark hair fell about her face. She was really hammering Kyle hard. Her breasts rolled and flew. Her head lolled on her shoulders. Her hands grabbed at his chest.

"Ohhh that's quite good," Kirstin stated, her voice rising in volume. "I thought this was the right way to go! Ohhh God, Kyle! Ohhh God, Kyle! Your cock feels fantastic, honey!"

Kyle watched his friend's wife grow even more aggressive. She was dropping her head. She was throwing her head back. Her eyes were closed tight. She was groaning.

"Yes! Kyle, this is definitely what I needed to get off!"

"Ohhh do it, babe, you perfect married slut," Kyle whispered, before closing his own eyes and groaning as he felt Kirstin really work the sensitive nerve endings in his cock with her powerful bodily movements.

"Ohhh myyyy Gooodddd," Kirstin whined with pleasure, her voice shrill. "Yooouuuu'rrrreeee goooiiiinnnngggg toooo maaaakkkkeeee meeee cuuuummmm! God, I do wish Darren was here to see this! He would love watching this!"

Kyle gritted his teeth and closed his eyes for a moment. There was no escaping it. He surely wasn't going to last much longer. Kirstin was punishing his dick in the most delicious way imaginable with her hot snug pussy.

"AAAAWWWW KKKKYYYYLLLLEEEE," Kirstin announced with a loud burst of volume, "IIII'MMMM TTTTHHHHEEEERRRREEEE BBBBAAAABBBBYYYY!"

Kyle stared at his friend's wife. She had thrown her head back. She was looking up at the ceiling, before her eyes closed tight again. Her whole body, including her head, was just trembling and then she was shuddering hard. Kyle felt the hot fluid run from her pussy as she came on his cock. Kirstin was fiery. Kirstin was explosive. Kyle reached up and grabbed hold of her heaving breasts and rubbed her hard tips with his fingers which set Kirstin off even more.

"OOOOHHHH CCCCHHHHRRRRIIIISSSSTTTT KKKKYYYYLLLLEEEE!"

It was just too much for Kyle. Kirstin was scouring away at the most sensitive nerves in his body. It was such a soft tease. Kirstin snug formless heat endlessly slid and slipped and rubbed again his pre-cum squirting knob and tingling shaft. It was just far too much for a man to bear.

"Awwww Jesus, Kirstin," Kyle hissed, letting go of her breasts and grabbing her rolling, driving hips.

"AAAAWWWW! AAAAWWWW," Kirstin exclaimed as her body raced back and forth and from side to side, her flowing pussy still impaled on Kyle's overdone and overwhelmed cock.

"KKKKIIIIRRRRSSSSTTTTIIIINNNN! YYYYOOOOUUUU HHHHOOOOTTTT SSSSLLLLUUUUTTTT," Kyle bellowed, as the semen in his balls raced up, exploded from the point of his cock and fired inside Kirstin's hot body. "OOOOHHHH GGGGOOOODDDD!"

Kyle grew hard and straight. Kirstin madly moved against him, just provoking him to give it to her. Kyle's dick felt like quicksilver. It was just filled with exposed fiery wiring. Kirstin was still in the grip of an orgasm as she dropped her head and her wet dark hair covered her features. He was shooting cum. He held her hips tight. He ground his head back into the pillow. He grit his teeth and closed his eyes.

Darren's wife laughed at Kyle. He was really worked up and was moving hard. He was gasping for breath.

Kirstin shuddered to her conclusion. She continued laughing as he went through a physical heaven.

"Oh my God, I'm finished, mate," She whispered, running her wet fingers through her wild glossy dark hair, while she rose and fell as a result of the last blasts of Kyle's powerful orgasm.

Kyle said nothing. He just groaned and gasped.

"God, I hope you're not going to have a heart attack, mate," Kirstin said. "I hope you're strong enough for all this over-stimulation."

Finally Kyle was finished as well.

"You done, Kylie-Kyle," Kirstin asked him with a smile.

Kyle nodded. He grinned. He was trying to catch his breath.

Kirstin suddenly climbed off him. His cock slipped free. Kyle watched with a grin as his friend's wife stood up and then jumped off the bed.

"I need a swim after that," Kirstin stated, as she crossed the bedroom and walked into the bathroom without looking back at him. "I hope the pool looks as good as it did on their website."

Kyle grinned. He looked up at the ceiling. He had finally fucked Kirstin. He had finally shot his load inside her beautiful form. He was on cloud nine.

***

Kirstin wondered at their unusual situation. She and Kyle quickly created a magical connection. Kirstin didn't pay much attention to it at first, but a doubt lingered in the back of her mind: could she go back to living with Darren and continue her marriage as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened?

Surely Darren knew the possible consequences, Kirstin concluded, while she was lying in Kyle's arms, at night, after another amazing time in bed. Didn't Darren realize his wife might fall in love with Kyle? Didn't Darren realize Kyle might become more important to her than he was?

Darren seemed so naïve and trusting. Didn't Darren understand his friend's motivation and desires: Kyle wanted Kirstin, Kyle meant to have Darren's wife for himself. Darren's friendship with Kyle meant very little to her husband's friend. Kyle wanted Kirstin. He craved her like a drug. Darren surely knew all of that and yet Kirstin was there, with Kyle, with her husband's blessing.

123456...8