All Comments on 'I'll Show You Mine If... Ch. 04'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DashswayDashswayabout 15 years ago
Oh boy.

Ah it looks like a new challenger has arived. I wounder how this will turn out. Once again great story so far. This one was a little calmer then the last but i like the tension ur building between kris and robb. looking foward to the next chapter.

marklionmarklionabout 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!

Many you wrote another great Chapter for the series. I like how you described what Kris did to Robbie with the other two girls around. I like what Robbie did to Kris during the first part of the chapter. I like how you introduced a new character Diane. What I didn't like was being left paying at the end is chapter. I hope you write the next chapter soon. Mark

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic

Once again another great chapter, I really love this story and where it is going... write quicker :-)

cacowboy48cacowboy48about 15 years ago
Amazing chapter

That was an amazing chapter with a very surprising twist at the end. Now will he hld true to his word that he will only loose his virginity to Kris or will he sucumb to the feminine wilds of Diane. I'm betting on Diane having a surprise in store for her she won't believe could happen to her.

cacowboy48cacowboy48about 15 years ago
Amazing chapter

That was an amazing chapter with a very surprising twist at the end. Now will he hold true to his word that he will only loose his virginity to Kris or will he sucumb to the feminine wilds of Diane. I'm betting on Diane having a surprise in store for her she won't believe could happen to her.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Really good chapter

He still is trying to not submit to her wishes, and be with her only when they are in a group. Hope he get to breed her.Thanks . Rich

oldwayneoldwayneabout 15 years ago
I liked it.

He seems to be heading in the right direction. I thought it was possibly the best chapter so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yet another twist

Good Show!!! Throwing Diane into the mix now changes the equation. Will he or won't he -- with Diane? I like the way you've kept us on the edge of our seat, trying to second-guess what comes next. Tune in again next week, boys and girls...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ruined

totally ruined i stopped as soon as he went down stairs i knew i was totally ruined he never should have gone down or if he did it should have been only to say he was going out and didn't know when he would be back. for him to join them was admitting defeat no guy as shy as he was and that had the feelings he had for his sister would ever have gone down keep it atleast sounding realistic please such a waste i was starting to like this series i should have know that as a writer on this site you like all the others would ruin a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!

I loved it. There was real raw emotion. Your characters are amazing. I don't know how Diane showing up will affect the story, but I still love it. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hmmm

i liked the others but i hated the orgy scene it was so awkward. she brought him in so only she could be with him and the others watched... i stopped reading

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
CHOICES

GREAT DECISION IN WHICH CHOICE TO MAKE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please!

You keep using the word "revelry" when what you want is "reverie."

"Revelry" is hard partying, debauchery, riotous fun, as in Mardi Gras.

"Reverie" is daydreaming, thinking about fanciful or imaginary scenes or events.

OlebillOlebillover 6 years ago
NO MORE

Can't read anymore I thought this was going to be between siblings but no it about an orgy with every girl she knew change heading to orgy not incest. God I was so looking forward to a good story but just got depressed.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Trap or not?

I feel like Diane is a trap for Rob. I think what she told him is only half truth. I think the other girls are using her (maybe unbeknownst to her even) hoping that they have intercourse (meaning he give her his virginity) and not Kris, so that Kris can reclaim the control over him she's lost with her Ultimatum.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Hhhhmmmm....yes, a decision to make here....sounds like Rob and Diane may have been on the cusp of at least Rob losing his virginity. And, now, here she is, waving herself in his face.

Rob is a good guy...and he has made his position clear to Kris, Michelle, and Susan; this REALLY DOES strike me as an attempt to sway his determination in regard to his virginity, and his wanting his sister to be intimate with him for his first time...it is HIS CHOICE, much like anybody else's, who he give his virginity to; AND he has made it QUITE CLEAR that he is going to stand by his statement to the three girls. As he should...

Kris, I think, is the most surprised by Rob...the 'ball is now in her court'...she essentially threw down the gauntlet to Rob, and he has given her his VERY CLEAR AND CONCISE ANSWER!! She now must consider her response...Diane is NOT a good idea, either!!!!

I am really love this story, it should be clear the author has a lot invested, and will continue entertaining us...I hope the women here realize they should show him the level of respect he deserves...much like many women deserve!!!!

Five**5**Stars, most definitely!!🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀💥💥💥💥💥

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

And, to "Olebill"...I think you are reading the story wrong...you gotta give Rob more credit for being able to control himself in the face of the temptations being thrown his way....he is going to show the girls what he is capable of!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous