I'll Show You Mine If... Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers

"Ok, but there has to be consequences if neither one of us does," she told me. "Dishes for a week?"

"Even better...laundry." I said. We both hated having to do that as it tied up so much of our Saturday mornings.

"Deal!" Kris said, and then surprised me by scooting her chair out around the side of the table now facing me. I simply turned mine, now facing her, so that we sat there, no longer hidden from one another.

"No panties!" I now added as Kris slipped her hand down beneath the hem as she started to once again finger herself. "Naked...only," I further challenged her.

"No shorts then either," she shot back, quickly slipping hers down her legs as I did, each of us tossing them onto the kitchen table.

"Shirt too," I said nodding with my head, even though her breasts were exposed. Both of us knowing the additional risk of having to get redressed now, in a hurry as part of the game we'd just created while waiting for mom and dad to get home. Kris watched me as I stripped off my shorts, my hard stiff cock caught for a moment in the waistband, springing back against my chest with a small slap of flesh, causing her to giggle.

"You're certainly fucking hard," she said looking at me. Her tone of voice once again telling me how aroused she was, hearing her say fuck, which I never heard her do unless she was horny, immediately alerting me to the fact that this naughty game we'd decided to play had aroused her considerably.

"And you're fucking wet," I said looking at her between the legs. I could see, and now hear the glistening moisture as she withdrew her fingers, sliding them back in again as the squishy, slurpy erotic sounding noises truly began to manifest themselves as she played with herself.

I slapped my cock, held it, pulled it, releasing it, letting it slap back against my tummy again as it straightened itself out. By the look on her face, she was enjoying it as I did that, hearing the hardness of my stiff dick hitting my chest, waggling briefly before coming to rest back at even stiffer attention.

"Do it again," she grinned. "Doesn't that hurt?"

"It would if I wasn't really horny...but I am, so no...it feels nice. Wickedly nice," I admitted doing it again, delighted at the look in her eyes as I did so, before finally squeezing the head of my prick firmly, milking out a droplet of clear liquid "feels good" juice.

Kris moaned, her fingers now twirling her pea-sized little clit as she spread herself apart with her hands, exposing it even more directly as I sat there watching her strumming it with the tip of her finger. She then slapped herself, her palm coming down hard against her entire mound, giving herself another series of quick patted slaps as she looked up into my face, curious as to my reaction. "See? I enjoy doing that too," she told me.

"Pull your tits...twist your nipples...hard!" I demanded. "See how far out you can pull on them for me."

Like I said, talking dirty, hearing her do the same merely intensified the horniness in each of us, especially as we both sat, still listening for the sound of our parent's car pulling up in the driveway as we did so.

Watching Kris as she now tugged on her nipples, stretching her breasts about as far as she could without injuring herself was erotic as hell, especially as she sat there twisting her nipples almost painfully so at the same time, the expression on her face one of extreme pleasure and want. I slapped my dick again, her eyes immediately coming to focus on it, doing it again, and then squeezing my own cock as hard as I could, twisting it for her while she watched.

"Fuck that's nasty looking!" she moaned almost deliriously, her hands once again dropping down to her cunt, spreading it, her palm again slapping her exposed clit repeatedly, and hard.

"Yes! It is! And the sound of you slapping that wet hot nasty fucking cunt of yours is damn fucking dirty hot too!" I screamed back at her.

Her face was beet red. I could see she was hovering very close to the edge, nearly in jeopardy of allowing herself to climax too soon. But as though on cue, we both caught the sudden flash of headlights in the window, followed moments later by the sound of the garage door slowly opening.

The thrill, the danger, the excitement, all of it was suddenly coursing through the two of us as we once again locked eyes. There was fear there for both of us, but neither one of us broke or made any attempt to redress either. The one thing I hadn't thought far enough out about however, was what I was going to do with my spunk, which was just then beginning to travel up the length of my shaft. As though realizing my dilemma, Kris immediately motioned me over towards her.

"On my tits! My tits!" she cried out now worriedly, though the sound of the garage door continued, not fully all the way up yet.

I reached her, butt naked, jerking myself off with only mere precious moments to spare, seeing my cock suddenly release, spurting against my sister's breasts covering each in copious amounts of my jisim. As I did, Kris came as well, her cry of orgasmic pleasure releasing through her lips as she cried out in a wild, panicked frantic climax. There was no time left, each one of us now grabbing for and scrambling for the clothes on the table. I managed to slip into my shorts, as Kris opted first for her sweat top, no time for the panties, which she only then grabbed, swiping them off the table holding on to them as she struggled to yank them up her legs.

"Toss me that towel!" she near screamed at me as I grabbed the dishtowel off the counter, throwing it at her. She grabbed it, wiping her chair off, me laughing as I saw then she'd squirted and left a bit of a telltale mess, my own as I now realized, coating her breasts though she'd covered up the damage done there with her sweatshirt.

It was at that moment that the back door opened, mom the first to step in from the garage. Kris still holding the towel, which she now used to wipe off the table with. I sat taking a sip of my juice, my body still shaking, trying very hard to look normal though I was tingling with fear and excitement, my cock still somewhat hard, throbbing.

Mom glanced at the two of us, surprised I'm sure to see the two of us sitting there perhaps, "What happened?" she asked looking at Kris.

"Oh nothing really," she answered. "I just spilled a little juice is all," she replied innocently, though I nearly choked on my next sip, putting my glass down instead.

"How was bowling?" I asked, trying to change directions of the conversation, though tossing Kris a look, telling her, that she was treading on thin ice here with her double meanings, though I was sure mom had no idea what she'd really meant when she'd said that. It seemed to work however as mom walked over hanging her purse around the corner of the chair just as she always did. Though she then stood, sniffing the air. I know my eyes got as big around as saucers when she did that, as did Kris's.

"What did you two fix for dinner in here?" she asked. "It smells...musky!"

"Oh, we ordered in some fish take out from Long Dongs..." Kris's eyes suddenly going wide as I said that, mom's words likewise heard by us both.

"What?"

"You know...Long John's take out?" I said correcting myself, not realizing the idiotic Freudian slip I had nearly made.

"Oh yes, that must be it," she said as dad finally stepped inside the house having just closed the garage door. Though he too sniffed the air for a moment.

"They had fish," mom told him, as dad nodded accepting the explanation.

"Off to bed," he announced looking at the two of us, and then disappeared from the room.

"Yeah, us too," I said speaking for both Kris and I, though I then looked over and noticed a thin drool of cum just beginning to appear beneath the bottom half of Kris's sweat shirt. I tried to catch her eye, giving her a look of warning, but she was already standing, leaning over to give mom a kiss goodnight.

"You two get Friday off?" she asked holding us up from leaving. "So we can get an early start off to the cabin?"

I'd almost forgotten about that. "No worries for me," I said stepping between my sister and mom, "nothing worth worrying about at school for me," I responded, though I had quickly reached over, swiping up the bit of cum-drool from just beneath my sister's breast as she turned, doing it as nonchalantly, and as quickly as possible. Letting her realize what I'd done in an instant and why. Kris immediately crossing her arms in front of herself just beneath her breasts as she headed towards the downstairs hallway door.

"Ditto, no problem for me either," she called back, without looking back, and then headed downstairs to her room.

Mom stood looking after her. "I wish your sister wouldn't run around looking like that," she told me. "It's not very decent."

"Decent enough," I responded leaning over to give mom an affectionate kiss. "No worse than I've see you a few times," I added, seeing her blush, though she smiled as I said that. She kissed me back quickly on the cheek, still blushing as I turned and quickly headed up stairs to my room.

When I got there I was surprised to hear my cell phone ringing as late as it now was. I quickly snatched it up, looking at the caller ID. It was Kris's number.

I laughed answering, "That was close wasn't it?"

"Yeah, almost too close," Kris said laughing back at me. "But it was fun too," she added. "And very exciting. In fact...I'm still damn fucking horny because of it."

The fact she'd used the word "fuck" again, told me that much. And admittedly I was still a bit horny myself, even though I had just cum not too long ago.

"And thanks for catching your cum drip before mom saw it, we'd have both been in trouble had she seen it, that's for sure!"

"Well, thanks for letting me spurt on your tits," I responded back. "Guess I didn't think far enough ahead about that," I freely admitted.

"I don't think either one of us did," Kris replied softly. "I don't think I've looked far enough ahead about a number of things," she now added, quickly changing the subject however. "I almost forgot how nice it feels to have you cum on my tits," she now said, the excitement in her tone of voice once again escalating. "I don't know what there is about you doing that, but it sure as hell arouses me."

"Like now?"

"Yeah...like now."

We sat on the phone listening to one another masturbating once again, saying goodnight after hearing one another cum.

"Goodnight Rob," she said softly just before hanging up.

"Goodnight sis...see you in the morning."

**

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,493 Followers
12