I'll Show You Mine If... Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers

I watched her as she wet her fingers, reaching around, her spit having slickened one, which she now used to probe and slightly penetrate her tight puckered opening with. My prick was leaking a nice bit of lubrication as well, which I now added, squeezing my dick producing more, and then adding that to the lubricant she continued to use in further loosening herself up with. When we were both reasonably sure she was lubricated up enough to make the attempt, I placed the head of my dick against that tight little opening and began teasing her there. I held it, pressing it, looking down, watching as she slowly began to open. I saw the head of my dick slowly ease inside, holding still then as she accustomed herself to the unfamiliar intrusion. "More...give me more, push it in! Push it in!"

I watched the head of my dick disappear. I stood there unmoving, waiting for her to loosen, not wanting to hurt her, feeling her as she did. I spit, my saliva coating a new section of my dick as I pressed once again, another inch, holding, stopping, waiting, once again spitting. She loosened far quicker this time, gobbling up my dick inch by inch as I slowly eased into her until I felt the root of my cock pressed against her ass cheeks. Even then I held still, her lusty harsh breath telling me she could feel it every bit as intensely as I could.

"Fuck my ass!" she moaned softly, almost whispering it as she said it. "Fuck...my...tight...hot...ass!" she now stated a bit more forcefully, wiggling herself against me as I slowly backed out, not quite popping the head out as I did so before sliding, not yet thrusting back into her. I felt her intake of breath, holding it, one hand coming up to grasp her breast, almost painfully twisting her own nipple as I eased myself back inside her, once again the root of my shaft hilting itself, my balls heavy, resting between her legs tickling her ass cheek.

I slid out...and then in. Out, and then in.

"Faster! Fuck me faster! Faster!"

We began to move together as though fucking her cunt, though her ass was extremely tight, gripping my shaft, already threatening to yank the seed from my balls, filling her tight little fuck tunnel with my cream.

"Go on do it!" she said turning to look back over her shoulder. "I want to feel what it's like for you to shoot off inside me! I want to feel the lurch, the splurge of your spunk drenching my ass, come on baby...come on Robbie, fill your sister's ass, let me feel you shooting inside me!"

We both knew of course that she really wasn't my sister, but hearing her say it, almost as though she really was, lent an air of pure decadence to the already decadent act. I couldn't have stopped myself even if I'd wanted to, already the first spurt of climatic joy was racing up my shaft as I drove into her as deeply as I possibly could.

"Yes! Yes! I can feel it! I can feel it!" she squealed delightedly, clenching her ass around me, gripping me so tightly that it nearly hurt as she clenched her ass cheeks, holding me inside her as I filled her with delicious spurt after spurt after spurt.

I was exhausted, spent...stepping away, limp now my cock suddenly going flaccid more quickly than it ever had. Leading me back downstairs into the bathroom, Kris washed me thoroughly, taking her time to examine me, and washing me again, though I saw nothing that repulsed me or caused me concern. Even so, she was still thorough, perhaps more so than need be.

"I know you said you wanted to fuck in every room...but," I said looking down at my now very limp dick. "But it might take me a while." Kris laughed at that, looking about. I saw as her eyes lit up, she took my toothbrush, turning around, and then turning it on. With the bristles facing away from her pussy, she used the back, flat side of the brush, holding it directly against herself. I stood before her as she sat on the toilet seat. She held her cunt open with one hand, her hard swollen little clit protruding provocatively, she teased it mercilessly, even tapping it with the still vibrating brush.

"Twist my tits, pull on my nipples!" she all but begged me. Now adding a finger to her pussy as she sat there fingering herself, still guiding the vibrating toothbrush back and forth against the glistening pink shiny surface of her clit.

To my surprise, I felt my prick once again begin to stiffen. Only inches away from her face, Kris saw it too, looking up, smiling at me. "No worries," she giggled. "I knew you'd be able too!"

Once again Kris stood up, turning around her hands reaching out to brace herself against the sink. Though tempted, this time I eased the head of my now firm shaft once again at the opening of her sex and slid easily inside her. We fucked slowly this time, the tempo of our coupling never increasing, never decreasing, just a slow easy going rhythm until I felt her pleasured seizure, felt her pussy spasm, and then a sudden flood of juice as it forced its way out and around my prick, actually dripping out to splat down on the floor between us as she came.

We fucked in my room, in hers, in the shed, in the laundry and storage room, and even managed to squeeze ourselves into the pantry next to the kitchen, deciding that room was big enough to be considered one. I didn't come again, though my prick remained hard enough to satisfy her, not even sure she did either. But it wasn't necessary for either of us at that point, the mere coupling itself still intense, still satisfying, and oh so pleasurable.

Two and a half hours later, we were again dressed, packing as we'd been asked to do, when mom and dad returned. An hour after that, we were on the road again, heading home. Kris and I had taken advantage of the motor home, slipping back into the bedroom though clothed, falling immediately asleep there together for the ride back. Just before drifting off, she had once again reminded me.

"Things won't ever be the same again between us, you know that now yes?"

"I know," I told her softly. "I know. And I also know we still have a lot to consider and to talk about, but not now...later, after we're home, and together, after we've made love again. Then we will, then we'll talk, and take things from there."

**

Even though we'd both gone to bed early, it was still difficult getting up and going to school on the following Monday. Thankfully, it was only a half day for me, and just an hour more than that for Kris. She had for warned me however that Susan was coming over with her after school. We hadn't as yet really talked, having only enough time over breakfast with mom and dad upstairs getting ready for work.

"After what's happened...I do need to know, how do you feel about the things I've done with Susan and the others?" she asked.

"What do you mean how do I feel? I think you already know that," I said grinning at her. She looked at me curiously. "So, what are you saying? If I...well, if we..."

"Still mess around a little you mean?" I asked smiling, and then turned towards her seriously. "Listen, Kris. What you and I now have...is between us. What we do, share or experience with one another is us...and just us. What you do with Susan, or Michelle, or whomever, is between you...and them. Or...all of us, if I'm included. But I don't expect, or want you to think that just because we've found something, that may, or may not turn into something more, that you now have to give up, turn off, or quit doing with your friends, unless that's something that you yourself decide to do. But I'm not asking you too...nor expecting you too. That answer your question?"

She smiled, and then hit me. "You're only saying that because you like the thought of Susan, or Michelle and I going down on one another!"

"So? Sue me!" She might have tried hitting me again, but we heard footsteps just then reaching the landing. Seconds later mom walked into the kitchen, took one look at us and smiled that exact same smile she'd given us when she'd first walked into the room and saw the two of us in bed together.

"Everything still ok between you two?" she asked curiously.

"More than," I grinned reaching over to tweak one of Kris's boobs beneath her sweater. She screeched out what was an attempted insult, though she giggled instead. "Stop that!" she said smiling.

"Yeah, stop that!" Mom said joining in. "At least while your father's about...remember, you promised!"

"Don't worry mom, I remember...and we really will behave whenever dad's around, but..."

"But?" Mom said looking up towards me, just as Kris was now doing.

"Since you do know...can't promise to say the same if you're the only one that just happens to be around!"

"Robbie!" My mother exclaimed in feigned shock, just as Kris did. But I quickly grabbed my lunch and headed out the back door before either one of them could comment any further. I paused momentarily beneath the window however, hearing the sounds of their laughter coming from the kitchen, and then mom asking Kris.

"So...how was it anyway?"

**

I got home around noon, headed upstairs, took a shower and came out just in time to hear the sound of Kris pulling her car up in front of the house. Peering out the window of my room, I saw that Susan was indeed with her. Moments later they came in and then busied themselves in the kitchen fixing a snack.

"Why are you grinning like that anyway?" Susan asked. "You've been grinning like that all fucking day long...what happened? Anything you'd care to share with me?" she said almost pleadingly.

I had slipped downstairs and now stood just outside of the kitchen listening.

"You want to know why I'm smiling?" Kris asked teasingly.

"You bitch! You know that I do...come on, fess up, what's happened you're not telling me about?" she pressed.

"I finally did it."

"Did what?"

There was a long momentary pause. But I could somehow still clearly see the expression on my sister's face as she sat there. Seconds later the sound of Susan's voice.

"Oh my God! You two did it didn't you!" she said. "Where? At the cabin? You did! You two fucked up at the cabin didn't you! I knew it! I knew you would!" she said excitedly, pleased with herself apparently for guessing that after all this time, we finally would. "So...how was it?"

I laughed. I couldn't help it. After having heard that same expression used only earlier that morning, I burst out, laughing loud enough to be heard.

"Robbie? We know you're out there...you might as well get your ass in here!" Kris said now giggling herself.

I walked in, Susan sitting there with her mouth open, the two of us looking at one another grinning almost evilly.

"So? Either of you two going to tell me? And don't leave anything out either! I want to hear ALL the juicy, dirty little details!"

"Make you a deal Susan," I said. "I'll tell you...everything, and I promise not to leave a single thing out either...provided."

"Provided what?" She asked curiously, suspiciously.

"Provided, you lick Kris's pussy the whole entire time I'm telling you. Then I will."

Kris looked at me now concernedly. "You sure?" she asked.

"I'm sure...and besides, we already talked about it. And besides that...regardless of what's going on now between you and I, I still like watching two women together!"

"Men!" Susan spat, though she looked to be a little relieved herself.

"Yeah, men...Robbie!" Kris added to that, then smiled, stood and looked over towards Susan. "Well? You want to hear the story? Or not?"

I've never seen a woman move that fast before. By the time I had joined them downstairs in Kris's bedroom, they were already tearing one another's clothes off.

I waited until Kris had propped herself up in the bed, several pillows behind her head, Susan now situated comfortably between my sister's legs, already beginning to tickle her with her tongue as I likewise removed my own clothing, settled down in the chair, and then quite happily began stroking myself off as Kris watched me, and me watching the two of them.

"So...we'd been kind of teasing one another all day, which is when I had come up from behind her, stroking myself off...when I started to cum on her, without her at first being aware that I was, that's when things really got interesting..."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers
12