All Comments on 'I'm Getting Married in the Morning'

by CrazyDaveTrucker60

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago

how about a story where at least one of your characters isn't a fucking mental patient.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Liked

I liked your other stories despite some problems, but this one, for me, is a no. All the characters, including the black guest star, are cheating assholes. Nothing here to like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Him twice, her only once.

The whole pot and kettle thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Much strangeness

But really, this happened to me just last week! How did you know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You nver did

tell us how fast your truck was gooing when it hit the wall.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Pure stupid fun

4* for wild stupid fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You need to stop

Find another hobby. You aren't a writer. Hell, if you don't speak any bettor than you write, you couldn't have finished high school. Go away.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Based on a true story, but nobody ever believed it

Because the closest to the true story is, you gave someone a lift to hospital?

Would have been 100% better without the true story bit, because then it could be written off as an extremely daft fantastical piece of writing.

Glad you found an excuse to split up with Margo and better yet, she can feel guilty about it rather than you having the balls to face up to her. Hope Cynthia hasn't seen any other men out pissing, it could be the end of your relationship, still there's always the nurse....bwhahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I hope this true

I hope this true because that would be only way to justify this. Was pretty bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
garbage

one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Better than a 3

Whether it was intentional or not, and I think it was intentional, this is parody of a lot of what I see here...so over-the-top that it was funny. Not great, but it made me laugh

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How does trash like this get past 1 star?

1 star.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Pure Trash

You need a milder weed, bro. They aren't married - no Loving Wife in sight. If it walks, Dan will fuck it. Pee in mouth, wow Very depraved. Please leave Cynthia's phone number in the next story. 4 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It’s really sad

When people can’t just read a silly over-the-top kinda of story and accept it for what it is...free fiction on a porn site. Did you pay for it? No. Was it a work renowned author? No. Was it advertised as anything more than fun? No. So other than to stroke your own fragile egos, here is no reason to be complete assholes about it. Than you author for taking the time to share this silly little tale with the rest of us who don’t expect Hemingway on a porn site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What the HELL was that?

In the first place, no one is married so why is this posted in the LW section? Trolling for reactions? You've got SO many other mistakes and errors this it is practically unreadable. I assume you were stoned when YOU wrote it? Simply an awful excuse for a story.

1 story

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Good or bad I enjoyed your story. You may need to tweak some to keep from becoming cookie cutter story. Still enjoyed it!

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wow

I wish I had the same luck taking a female friend to the hospital!....Brilliant Story!....5 Stars★★★★★

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
So, not a decent human being in sight?

They all deserve one another and I almost feel sorry for them. If ever there was a story about people who think with their genitals, this is it. Not a true thought between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re:It’s really sad

No, what's really sad is people like you who think only your opinion matters.

<P>

Others don't like it? Fine. You like it? Fine. Your allowed to have your own opinion but others aren't based on your comments.

<P>

Also, "Did you pay for it?" So you're saying it worth what we paid for it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don’t quit your day job

“Your writing is worse than a fifth grader.” Said the person leaving this comment.

The highlights? Easy car blowjobs because she’s flat chested (no steering wheels or controls in fictitious cars? The 20 minute double-bone spur surgery?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I have no idea what I just read...but I honestly think I need to be high to understand it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fiancee Hospital Surgery WTF

No you idiot this is not a true story! But it is true bullshit.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Lighten up

This is not meant to be taken seriously, folks. I think it succeeds as a light, humorous little tale.

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Crazy man!

This must have been written with MJ looking over his shoulder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re:re: it's really sad

You must be clueless. Yes, you are entitled to your opinion. If you don't like it, move on. Just don't be such a dick about not liking it. You don't see these types of comments on any other type of story on this website. It's not your opinion that sucks, it's your attitude towards the authors, story elements and people who do enjoy it that sucks. And the comment about not paying for it simply means you have no reason to complain about since it costs you nothing. But clearly you are too ignorant to understand that.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 5 years ago
Holy Crap!

Where do you come up with these crazy stories? Your head must be swimming with ideas like a School of fish high on MJ. BUT - I love your crazy sense of humor. Damn, I had better visit a “Shrink”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Truly horrible. It fails the fantasy test, so must be real....uh...

...why not put a little thought in and exercise some artistic license?...enough anyway, to make interesting.

I mean really. He fucks around on his fiancé, not knowing she’s fucking her best friend boyfriend? I mean he got sexy (albeit kinky) with Cynthia and fucked a nurse.

Well that was just random.

Yah. Truly horrible.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Erratic

But fun read

DarkerBindingDarkerBindingalmost 5 years ago
lmfao...

This has to be one of the most skitzo stories i've ever read, but i laughed quite a bit. Dumb can be funny.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Written

CrazyDave, you've written a couple of good ones, but this isn't one of them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You sure like to write about supermen. It was funny!

Busman19639Busman196393 months ago

Stupid story. Can I have my five minutes back?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrazyDaveTrucker60@CrazyDaveTrucker60
I've worked a string of jobs. From cab driver to construction worker, to glamour photographer to truck driver. I drive a big truck in New York. I'm also a trainer, having trained over 120 guys to drive tractor trailers.I also write erotic stories and poems.