All Comments on 'In For a Penny...'

by Rod Hardwick

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
pleezfukmepleezfukmeover 19 years ago
orgasmic

loved your story, just so happens that has always been one of my fantasies. definately enjoyed playing while i read. will definately look for other stories written by you. please continue to keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
MORE! MORE!

Please update. I can't wait how far Penny can go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great gang bang story...MORE!

Rod,

Great story, Your writing is good enough that I had an idea in my mind of what Drew and Penny looked like, and the process of seducing her was plausible. I am begging for more of your writings just like Jenna and Penny were begging for more sex.

I do have a question though-- How was it decided to put this in group sex rather than reluctance, as there are elements of reluctance-- I guess maybe it was because the reluctance was only when it became a multiple-partner situation?

Other stories I liked were:

Humiliation gone wrong

lost in the wrong part of town

Jenny's lesson

the katie chronicles

Please write about what happened to Jenna!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pennys continuing adventures

Maybe have the guys bring in jenna, so they can watch each other then have them go at it together while the guys use them and bring in some toys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Could we get a sequel?It was so hot.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

one of the hottest stories i've ever read here. hot enough to make me comment for the first time. sequel. please?

gambalergambaleralmost 12 years ago

would really like to here what the rest of her night was like. great story so far.next part please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing

Fucking amazing story! This would have been so hot if it had happened to me! Great story!

sassysasha89sassysasha89about 10 years ago

Do Jenna's gangbang next then both together after they bought her into the house where Penny is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good but...

I was enjoying a thrilling, well-written story until it got to the non-consensual sex. For me that really just kills the mood. Would've enjoyed some sort of warning since it wasn't categorized as reluctance. Fantasizing about rape is healthy and can be fun but it's not fun in real life. It's always good to be sensitive to survivors and put a trigger warning at the top.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous