In For a Penny...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then one of the other men, who had been feeling her exposed ass, pressed his finger against her tight anal ring. Penny parted her lips in shock, and the man in front took his chance. His cock immediately sank all the way into her mouth. Penny gagged as it impacted the back of her throat, but held on.

"That's right you little cunt, suck my fucking cock," the gent in front admonished her like a disobedient schoolgirl. He gripped her hair with both hands, forming mock pigtails. Given her current forced hairstyle, pretty blond hair and wide-eyed look on her innocent face, she actually resembled a schoolgirl quite nicely. Well, except for the cock being forced into her mouth…

Penny moaned and screamed around the cock in her mouth as she was fucked mercilessly from both ends. The two other guys were standing on either side of her stroking their cocks. "Grey, man, get a feel of this bitch's ass!" said one to the other, has he used his free hand to squeeze Penny's tight bottom.

"Shit, Quent, I can't keep my hands off her big tits! These things are fucking perfect!" Grey responded, hands mauling Penny's breasts.

"Ha!" Drew laughed. "Shit, this bitch'll do anything. After me and Alex are done, you can get her up the ass while you fuck her tits!" he continued, looking first at Quentin, and then Grey.

Penny responded with a panicked scream, the sound distorted by the thick cock in her face. Drew smiled, and tugged a little harder on her arms, increasing the arch on her back. The desk shook as he pounded her cunt. His pelvis slapped against her tight ass. Alex's cock sawed in and out of her hot little mouth.

"Shit, man she fucking loves it!" Drew said. "Alex, man, this bitch can deep throat, try it out. Here, I'll hold her still." Penny's eyes went wide and her vocal protestations increased. Drew slowed his thrusting, then stopped, pinning her to the desk. With Drew's weight pressing into her, her arms stretched out behind her, and Alex gripping her hair with both hands, Penny was immobilized.

"Calm down, bitch, calm down," Alex told her, leaning over. His cock was still lodged in her mouth, head held still. "Shhhh…shhh…" he quieted her. "There, there, little girl." She stopped whimpering, and looked up at him pleadingly, lips stretched obscenely around his thick shaft. "Okay baby, get ready, I'm gonna push my cock down your throat now, okay? Open your throat up, relax." Penny whimpered and moaned around his cock.

Thump! Quent tried to slap her ass, but her black miniskirt had fallen back over her rear. He quickly snatched the thin piece of fabric, bunched it up about her waist and held it there. Slap! Quentin's other hand rapped on her bare bottom. It stung, and Penny jumped. Rather, she would have, if four healthy men hadn't been holding her bent over a desk. Instead, she grunted around Alex's cock. "Come on you little slut, be a good girl and open wide," he admonished her, striking her ass again at regular intervals, then stopping to knead her cheeks and massage her tight anal ring.

Penny quieted down now, but kept her eyes locked with Alex's. "You gonna be a good girl now?" he inquired patronizingly.

The little blonde cocksucker whimpered an affirmative and nodded her head as best she could. Quentin massaged her ass gently now, while Grey slowly kneaded the breast closest to him, watching her face intently. Drew's cock twitched slightly, buried deep in her steamy opening.

"Okay, baby, deep breath, here it comes now," he told her softly, gripping her hair tightly and slowly but firmly sliding his organ into her mouth. The crown struck the back of her throat, and she gagged a little. "'k, open up, open up, relax now," he whispered at her. Penny obeyed, since she had no choice. She relaxed, opened up her throat, and felt the meaty knob slide all the way inside. Penny almost gagged again, but caught herself, and allowed Alex's pole to penetrate her throat completely. Her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Alex withdrew, Penny gasped, inhaled again, preparing for the next assault, which quickly arrived. She grasped the rhythm now, and Alex fucked her throat with long, smooth, but insistent strokes. Calmed, she looked at him with submission in her eyes and worked her tongue over his thick meat.

"Fuck, man, I'm the Slut Whisperer!" he announced. The other three laughed, and picked up at their previous pace. Drew released Penny's arms and locked on to her hips, giving him better leverage to penetrate her tight pussy. Penny's hands went to the edge of the desk, steadying herself, and permitting her to raise up slightly. This gave Grey better access to her tits, which he greatly appreciated. He worked her breasts expertly, and took great pleasure in pinching her hard protruding nipples. Penny seemed to enjoy it, too, cooing each time he compressed her buds.

Quentin, was entertaining himself, also. He had both hands alternately squeezing or slapping her ass. Quent took firm hold of her cheeks and spread them open, exposing her puckered asshole. He traced the tight muscle with his finger, eliciting a jolt from Penny. "Fuck, baby, what a tight little ass you got!" he complimented her. Penny's anus stretched and contracted in time with Drew's thrusts into her cunt, centimeters away. Quent leaned over and deposited a healthy amount of saliva onto her backdoor, and worked it around with a finger. After another shipment and a little more effort, Quent's finger was buried to the first knuckle in Penny's tight asshole.

Penny had certainly gotten more than she bargained for. Admittedly she'd been goaded into letting Drew fuck her, but she hadn't counted on entertaining all his friends, too. Penny hadn't set out to be a slut, but that hardly mattered now. She'd been startled by the added company at first, but now she was really enjoying all the attention. Penny loved sucking cock, and she sure didn't mind a good hard fucking, so she often wondered what it would be like to get stuffed from both ends. She'd never fucked more than one guy at a time before, but once in freshman year she'd gotten speared by two guys in one night. She'd gone to a frat party, gotten a little tipsy, and one of the guys there talked his way up under her skirt. After he finished with her, he left the room for a few minutes, came back, and fucked her again. Penny didn't realize until he pulled out and started to cum on her face that it wasn't the same guy she'd been with before, but one of his friends. Her memory of that night always brought her off when she masturbated, but she often imagined they both came in and took her at the same time. Since then it had been one of her greatest fantasies to get laid by two men. Having a third and fourth finger fucking her ass and ravishing her tits set her over the top.

Quentin inserted a second finger into Penny's asshole. Penny had tried anal sex once before and had been surprised to find it extremely pleasurable. She had no illusions she would escape here tonight without a thorough ass-fucking, and the thought excited her. Alex's thick cock muffled her lusty squeal.

Penny got into it, now, rocking herself back and forth between Drew's cock filling up her pussy and Alex's shaft forcing its way down her throat. Alex seemed to be getting close, but he obviously didn't want to cum just yet. Still gripping her hair with one hand, he withdrew his cock with the other and rubbed it around her face. Penny followed it with her mouth, whimpering as she tried to get it back between her lips. The tip left a sticky trail of precum across Penny's pretty face.

"You are so fucking hot!" Alex told her. Penny smiled at him obediently, and then opened her mouth wide for him, pleading for him to slide his cock back down her throat. Alex smiled. "Oh, that's a good little cock-sucking slut!" he complimented her, acquiescing for the moment. Alex fucked her face with a few long strokes before pulling back out to tease her some more. Grey worked her tits with both hands.

"Please…uh…please…" Penny begged in time with Drew's steady pounding at the other side of the desk.

Alex slapped her forehead a few more times with his thick shaft, deposit a few gobs of precum in her pretty hair. "Please what?" he asked her.

"Oh, fuck…fuck…uh…please let me suck your cock…please…uh…fuck my mouth!" she gasped. "Uh…I'll be a good slut please…just please fuck me!" Quentin stretched out her asshole with three fingers.

Satisfied, Alex complied. "Here you go baby, suck this big cock. Make me cum down your throat." Penny purred contentedly, and brought one hand up to help her stroke the shaft while she demonstrated her oral talents. Penny sucked and stroked Alex's cock expertly, her tiny hand twisting and sliding along the length of it as it speared in and out of her mouth. Her tongue lavished attention on the thick rod while her throat emitted lusty groans, mixing with the sound of Drew's pelvis slapping against her ass each time his cock struck home.

Penny took her lips off Alex's cock momentarily, but didn't stop stroking it. Looking back at him over her shoulder she begged lustily "Oh, Drew fuck me…uh…please cum in my pussy cum in my pussy!" before wrapping her lips back around Alex's cock.

"Oh fuck yeah, baby, I'll fill up your little cunt!" Drew told her, gripping her hips tightly. Quentin never stopped pounding her ass, using three fingers now, while Grey pinched and pulled at her nipples.

Drew and Alex slammed her now, double fucking her from both ends. They hammered relentlessly, intent on filling her tight body with their hot cream. Penny released a constant guttural scream, overwhelmed by the sensations. Drew was the first to cum, exploding into her hot wet cunt. "Oh, fuck yeah!" he grunted. "Oh I'm cumming in your pussy you little whore!" he called out, slapping her ass while he fucked her. Wave after wave of hot liquid splashed inside Penny's juicy cunt. Penny gasped lustily, and sucked harder on Alex's cock.

Seeing his friend fill up the hot slut's pussy was too much for Alex. He gripped her hair tightly and forced his cock all way down Penny's throat. Penny, wide-eyed, locked her gaze with his. "Here it comes you fucking bitch!" he growled at her, and then threw his head back. Alex's cock twitched in her steaming throat, and two quick jets of hot cum shot into her belly. Alex looked down and slid his cock quickly out of her mouth. Still holding her hair so she couldn't turn away, he aimed his prick at her surprised face. Alex's fist flew over his cock, and three more jets of cum splashed over Penny's pretty face. Penny lapped at it greedily; Alex milked the remainder out onto her eager tongue. The excess hung in obscene tendrils from her chin. Spent, he slid his dick back into her mouth. Penny bathed his cock with her tongue, submissively swallowing every last drop of his seed. "Oh, fuck you suck a good cock!" he complimented her, before removing his cock from her mouth, slapping her wetly face with his softening member a few times before stepping away. Penny beamed a self-satisfied smile and licked her cum-covered lips.

Drew gave her a few more thrusts, and then he, too, withdrew his softening cock from her now cum-filled pussy. Penny whimpered as the head popped out of her tight opening, feeling empty. She raised herself up on her hands and looked back though, and smiled when she caught Quent's lusty gaze. The well-built young man was still sawing his fingers in and out of her ass. She rubbed her cute butt against him. "Okay baby, it's my turn now," he told her in a low, menacing tone.

"Ooo, are you gonna fuck my ass?" she cooed in her best school-girl voice, wiggling her tight ass at him.

"Oh, yeah, you little slut, I'm gonna slide this big cock right up your tight little asshole," he threatened, stroking his weapon, slick from his own precum.

Not to be left out, Grey interjected, "Wait, flip the bitch over so I can fuck her titties."

Quent agreed. "Okay, cunt, stand up," he ordered, tugging on her hair and pulling his fingers out of her ass with an audible "pop." Penny straightened out, shifting her weight back to her dainty high-heeled feet. Drew's cum dripped from her open cunt, leaving a trail down her thigh. Penny's legs wobbled a little, but Quent's firm hold on the well-fucked blonde kept her upright. Quent stole a quick feel of her big tits, compressing them in his large hands. Drew stepped up behind to help out, pulling her baby-doll blouse down over her arms and around her waist, where it bunched together with her slinky black miniskirt. Penny stood with lust in her eyes at the mercy of four horny men, only two of whom had yet fucked her, while strands of cum hung like clear milky stalactites from her chin, her blouse and skirt both bunched uselessly around her waist, exposing her firm round tits and cum-soaked thong panties and a gaping pussy from which cum bubbled and then dripped lazily down her perfect legs towards the black straps of her sexy heels.

Quent spun her around, and quickly pulled Penny's panties down around her ankles. "On your back, slut," he commanded. Penny obeyed immediately, squealing excitedly as she jumped back on the table, and waited for her next command. Her silky blonde hair played out over the desk, contrasting with the dark stain of the tabletop. Grey wasted no time pawing at her tits again before leaning over to suck them into his mouth. He bit gingerly on her firm nipples, eliciting gasps of pleasure from Penny's cum-stained lips. "Open your legs, bitch," Quent ordered. Penny complied, parting her knees. "Wider! Hold 'em open, whore!" he spat. Penny lied on back, submissively brought her legs straight up in the air, and then spread them as wide as she could, reaching around Grey to grasp a slender ankle in each hand, just above the straps of her high heels. She gasped when the cool air struck her sopping wet pussy. The folds parted slowly, stuck together by the recent deposit of semen, to reveal her well-fucked hole. "That's a good girl," Quent complimented her, gripping the root of his hard cock and slapping it against her pussy wetly. Penny cooed each time the knob collided with her hard clit. Quentin gripped her flimsy skirt with one hand, and used the other to guide his impressive pole at Penny's expectant pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh yes!" Penny gasped as her slit opened easily to admit Quentin's cock. She bit her lip when she felt Drew's juice, along with her own, forced out of her cunt by this new invasion, leak down between the globes of her tight ass, and slide wetly across her already loosened asshole.

"Oh, your pussy's nice and hot little baby," Quentin told her. "I'm gonna fuck it nice and slow, get my cock good and wet before I fuck you in your slutty little ass, okay?" he informed her. Penny panted pleadingly as she raised her head and craned her neck, trying to catch a glimpse of Quentin's hard cock sawing easily in and out of her wet cunt, but all she could see was Grey, squeezing, biting, and sucking on her tits.

"Oh, I wanna see it! Come on, I wanna see you fuck me!" she whimpered.

That gave Alex and idea. "Fuck, man I'll go get the camera," he started. "You can watch it again later." He strode off into the back room, and returned a minute later sporting a digital video camera. Standing next to desk he aimed the lens at her face. "Smile for the camera, baby!" he told her.

Penny shot Alex a lusty smile, chin and cheek still shiny from his cum. "Fuck my slutty little pussy!" she begged the camera, feeling deliciously naughty. Alex walked around the other side and filmed a close up of Quentin's cock gliding in and out of her open wet cunt.

Grey decided it was time for him to get some action. He slid out from under Penny's arm, which was still latched onto her ankle keeping her legs splayed nice and wide for Quentin's cock. Grey stood over her face and tugged downwards at her hair, causing her head to hang over the side of the desk. Penny stared at his thick cock, which bobbed menacingly in front of her face. "Open your mouth, slut," he commanded, quietly but insistently. Penny didn't need to be told twice. She spread her lips wide, and Grey slipped his meat into her mouth. Grey played with her tits while thrusting his hips at her face. His balls bounced against the bridge of her nose as his cock disappeared down her throat. Penny lathered the thick meat with her tongue, sucking at it wetly and emitting lusty moans from her throat. "That's right, suck my cock, bitch, get it good and wet!" he commanded. Penny was only too pleased to comply. Alex caught the oral penetration on video, of course.

Once he felt his cock was sufficiently lubricated, Grey removed it from Penny's hungry mouth, eliciting a whine of disappointment from the slutty blonde cocksucker. "Okay, whore, I'm gonna fuck your tits!" Grey demanded, climbing up on the desk and straddling the defenseless girl's chest. Grey spit on his hands a few times and rubbed his saliva on Penny's mounds, lubricating them as well.

"Yeah, fuck my titties with your big cock!" the little blonde whined. Grey placed his staff between her swollen mammaries and squeezed them together, enveloping his cock. His hips rose and fell, thrusting his shaft between her generous globes. The tip of his cock poked against her lips. Penny opened her mouth, licking and sucking the crown of Grey's dick on each upstroke, savoring the salty taste of his freely-flowing precum.

By now, Quentin was ready to violate the little slut's ass. He slid his steel rod out of Penny's steaming gash, much to her dismay. Quentin clutched his cock with one hand, and held Penny's ass open with the other, revealing the entrance to her tight back passage, now slick and slimy from the sex juices that leaked from her gaping pussy. Quentin unceremoniously lined up his mushroom head with her tight anal ring, and began to push. Penny cried out in pain and pleasure. "Come on, open it up bitch. Take my cock in your ass…that's a good girl," Quentin growled at her. Penny relaxed as best she could, tugging on her ankles to open up her asshole for him. Still, she screamed when Quentin's fat cock head popped past her tight muscle and worked its way into her back passage.

"Oh, fuck! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," Penny repeated. "My fucking ass, God your cock is so fucking big in my ass!" she cried out pleadingly.

"That's right baby, come on, take my cock," Quentin soothed her, applying firm pressure, as, inch by inch, his cock disappeared into Penny's sexy ass. A constant stream of obscenities emanated from Penny's throat. Her head hung over the back of the desk, her golden hair streaming down. She kept a death grip on her ankles; her heels pointed to opposite ends of the room. Alex kept the tape rolling, capturing Quentin's cock as it slowly but surely pierced Penny's anus until, finally, his pelvis was pressed against hers, his cock bottomed out in her ass. "Oh, shit your ass is so fucking tight!" he exclaimed.

Penny's chest heaved. A constant moan escaped her lips. Quentin remained still for a minute, letting her ass become accustomed to the invader, before slowly withdrawing it. "Oh, God, fuck my ass! Fuck it, fuck it, come on, fuck my ass!" she screamed at him. When his cock was almost all the way out, Quentin slid it back in more quickly. Each stroke he built up speed until he was pounding the spread-legged whore, pistoning his cock in and out of her tight ass. Penny's gooey pussy opened and closed wetly as Quent's cock stretched out her asshole nearby.

Grey pumped his cock between her tits. Penny's raised her head to take in the scene, transfixed by Grey's cock stabbing at her face while Quentin plowed her ass. Her breathing was quick and ragged, and her head swam, consumed with lust. She swirled her tongue around Grey's cock whenever it came within range. Occasionally Grey would release her tits, grip her hair, and fuck her mouth a few times before continuing his work on her luscious breasts. Alex continued working the camera like Coppola, tracing the little slut's slender, wide-spread legs to their meeting place, where her pussy begged for attention while Quentin filled her ass a few centimeters away. Drew, however, was inconspicuously absent.