In For a Penny...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quentin slam-fucked Penny's ass, eliciting cries of absolute lust from her mouth when it wasn't stuffed full of Grey's cock meat. "Oh your fucking cock is so fucking good!" she screamed. "Fuck it, fuck my ass, oh fuck! Come on, make me cum, spank my clitty, spank my slutty little pussy!" she cried out pleadingly.

Quent obliged, slapping his hand against Penny's wide-open cunt. Penny gasped each time he contacted her engorged clitoris. His other hand he used to finger her pussy, inserting three fingers easily into the juicy gash. "Come on, bitch, cum for me!" he demanded. "Fucking slut cum on my hand!"

"Oh, fuck my little holes!" she screamed. Penny moaned and thrashed on the table, hands locked on her ankles.

Grey was nearing his climax, having bounced the blonde's generous tits against his dick for several minutes. He sat up and gripped Penny's hair roughly, pulling her face to his cock. "Suck my fucking cock you little whore!" he growled at her, forcing his cock into her hot mouth. Penny gasped, unprepared, but then started sucking obediently, blowing him in earnest, eyes never wavering from his. The constant attention was having the desired effect on Penny. Grey's throbbing cock lodged in her throat, Quentin's meat plowing her tight asshole in addition to both his hands working her sopping wet pussy, and her comprehension of the whole situation as she lie there, on her back, legs spread wide, submissively letting herself be fucked by a group of powerful men combined to bring her an earth-shattering orgasm. Penny's body shook, her pussy convulsed, and her ass clenched tightly around Quentin's cock. A deep, guttural moan symbolizing pure, unadulterated lust escaped her throat only to be muffled by Grey's thick meat, modified to sound that much sexier to her ears. Penny felt like a complete and total slut, and loved every minute of it.

As her orgasm rocked her body, Grey felt his spunk rise from his balls, ready to pour out into Penny's hot wet throat. Instead, he pulled out quickly, and, fist flying over his cock, aiming the weapon at Penny's sweet face. "Get ready bitch, I'm gonna cum all over you!" Grey commanded her. The little slut held her mouth open, begging for his seed. The first salvo met her expectations, impacting the roof of her mouth. The next several shots went wild, striking her forehead, her cheek, her chin, and her hair, covering the lusty blonde's face with wet cum. Grey replaced his cock in her mouth, and Penny lapped at it greedily, milking the remainder of his seed.

"God damn that's a nasty bitch," whistled Alex, who caught the entire episode on video. Spent, Grey dismounted and stood off to the side, watching Quentin continue to pound her ass.

Penny released her ankles and held on to the table for dear life. Quentin's hands took up the slack, holding on to her ankles and spreading the little slut's legs as wide as he could, boring into her. Penny held her head up and stared down the table, watching with lust as Quentin slammed his powerful body into her, piercing her anus with each stroke. Penny whimpered each time Quentin's heavy balls slapped against her tight ass.

At that moment, Drew reentered the room, with two gentlemen in tow. "Hey guys," he called out. "Fuck, you made a mess of this one, didn't ya?" he said, noticing Penny's cum-smeared visage. Penny suddenly felt self-conscious. "Nick and Jay, meet Penny. Penny, this is Nick and Jay. They'll be fucking you next," Drew announced, matter-of-factly.

Penny responded only with a low moan and a lusty glance as she bounced on the table, not even considering the kind of introduction she made. For her first meeting with these two men, Penny was flat on her back, cum all over her face, high heels pointed at opposite ends of the room, tits bouncing around as a stranger slammed his cock into her ass. She was still horny, but started to wonder how many more guys she was going to have to fuck tonight.

"Hey there, beautiful," Nick said, approaching the desk. "You look like you've been having fun," he continued, squeezing a breast. Jay walked over silently and slid a finger up and down her wet slit.

"Oh, fuck…" she breathed, relishing the sensations these men inflicted on her, but slightly afraid of servicing two more.

"Where's everybody else?" asked Grey.

"Oh, they're next door pulling a train on Jenna," Drew responded.

"Fuck, Jenna? I've been trying to get at her ass for a month!" Grey replied. "I'm gonna go hit that, I'll be back later," he finished, making for the door.

"Have fun!" Drew laughed after him, "we'll keep this one nice and hot for ya."

Penny gasped as Quentin bottomed out in her ass. She though of a room full of guys fucking her friend next door. She wasn't sure whether she was jealous of Jenna or sorry for her. More importantly, she wondered how many more of them would wander over here after they were done with her. However, she didn't have much time to think. While Jay was playing with her pussy and Nick pawed at her tits, Drew had come around to her head and dropped his pants. His cock, which had recently deposited a gratuitous amount of spunk in her sloppy pussy was now making its way down her throat. Drew held her head steady and fucked her mouth with long, slow strokes. Penny never protested, she simply brought one hand up to work the shaft as it sawed in and out of her mouth. For the second time tonight she was being fucked at both ends with two more hard cocks waiting for her. The thought coaxed a lusty moan from her throat, muffled by Drew's impressive tool.

Quentin, who had been steadily fucking Penny's ass during all this, was nearing his limit. "Oh, fuck yeah bitch, your hot little ass is gonna squeeze all the cum outta my cock!" he told her, pounding her harder. Penny squealed around Drew's dick and tried to open her legs wider for Quentin. Quent held her ankles at full spread and plowed into Penny, fucking her ass for all she was worth. Her eyes rolled back, and she screamed as loud as she was able as the thick shaft filling up her tight back passage twitched, and began unloading wave after wave of hot sticky fluid into her ass. "Oh, fuck, you nasty slut I'm filling up your ass with my cum!" screamed Quent, throwing his head back. Penny felt the hot juice splash around her bowels, and she sucked harder on Drew's cock, crying out around it.

Quentin pumped her slowly for another thirty seconds or so before withdrawing his softening cock. Penny whimpered, feeling empty. Quent allowed her legs to fall, and dangle over the edge of the table. Cum bubbled and leaked from both her holes now, spilling onto the desktop. Penny wasn't given any time to recover. Drew pulled his cock out of her mouth, and slapped it a few times against her face before pulling her up to her feet. Jay and Nick gathered around her, and Penny looked up at them lustily, wondering what they had in store for her next. Drew pushed her down to a squatting position in front of them. Penny rested on her haunches, but the position spread her pussy and ass wide open, allowing the evening's cum deposits to drip out and pool on the floor beneath her. "Suck our cocks, whore," he ordered her.

Penny obeyed, opening her mouth wide to envelop Drew's dick. Her hands reached for Nick and Jay's shafts, and she stroked them eagerly while Drew fucked her mouth. Penny's eyes locked on theirs, desperate to please. They returned her gaze with lust. Jay grabbed her hair and pulled her head over to his cock. Penny licked it from base to tip, then swirled her tongue around the bulbous head while her hand worked Drew's shaft.

"Yeah, that's good, slut, suck my cock real good," Jay told her. Penny let a satisfied purr roll around the meat penetrating her hot mouth. Nick demanded his piece of the action as well, so he, too, pulled her away, this time directing her pretty face to his throbbing organ. Penny worked them each in turn, always sucking and slobbering wetly on one hard cock while she stroked the other two. The men complimented her frequently, telling her what a good cocksucker she was.

Nothing ever made Penny quite to wet as sucking a cock. It was her favorite form of foreplay, and the act of licking and swallowing three of them set her pussy in overdrive, producing copious amounts of fluid. She felt the need for another fucking, and soon. "Fuck me, please?" she asked while traversing between hard cocks. She squirmed, desperate for some attention. "Oh God, please, please fuck me!" she begged, looking from man to man with a pleading look in her eyes.

"Fuck, man, this bitch can't wait, can she!" Jay asked.

"You have no idea," Drew told him. "This slut is insatiable!" Penny mewled around Nick's cock in her mouth, hearing them talk about her like that.

"Please fuck me, please fuck my pussy or my ass, please?" she begged, staring at Jay with desperation in her eyes.

"Heh, all right. How about I fuck your little pussy, slut?" Jay asked her. Penny nodded her head excitedly and released a gleeful squeal around Drew's cock stuffed in her mouth.

Jay walked around back of Penny and coaxed her to stand. She did so, her lips never moving from Drew's hard shaft. Jay lied on the floor, sliding his legs between Penny's and scooting down to align his cock with her cunt. He gripped his cock with one hand and her ass with the other, and, aiming his rock-hard dick, eased Penny's pussy slowly down over his erection. Penny squealed, delighted to be stuffed full of hard cock again. She bounced herself easily, impaled with each stroke on Jay's rod, still alternately sucking off Drew and then Nick.

"There you go, fuck yourself on my cock, bitch," Jay told her, thrusting his pelvis up to meet hers. He guided Penny with his hands on her waist, underneath her bunched miniskirt and blouse. Jay ran one hand down over her ass, her smooth legs, to her slender ankles and then the straps of her high heels. Then he gripped her ass with both hands and pulled down now, slamming her on his cock. Penny screamed around Nick's cock in her mouth as Jay's hand rapped against her bare ass, spanking his little slut.


"Fuck, bitch, you got a hot pussy!" Jay told her, pounding her cunt repeatedly. Passionate moans escaped her lips.

"Shit, Jay, I want a piece of that," Nick started, holding Penny's hair while he fucked her sweet throat.

"No problem, man, there's plenty to go around," Jay replied, slowing Penny's frantic oscillations. She didn't want to stop, but he held her tightly, forcing her to rest. Then he lifted her easily off his cock.

"No…no…fuck me…" Penny begged breathlessly.

"Shh…shhh…" Jay told her. "Open up for me, baby, I'm gonna fuck you in the ass now."

"Okay…" Penny whined in response. She raised herself up, then used her hands to spread her ass cheeks open. Jay gripped his cock and aimed it at her asshole, now gaping and frothing with cum after Quentin's expert attention. Jay set her down gently, his cock piercing her anus with ease. "Oh, fuck…" was all Penny could respond, eyes closed, head held back. Soon she was all the way down, ass impaled on Jay's hard shaft. Jay bounced her on his cock a few times before pulling her back on him, locking his arms under her knees, and spreading her legs open. Nick moved into the opening.

"No, no, wait…" Penny started, only now realizing what was about to happen. "Oh, God, that's too much!" she pleaded. Penny tried to struggle, but off-balance and impaled on Jay's cock, there was nowhere to go.

"Shhh…shh…." Jay whispered again in her ear. Nick knelt down and guided his cock quickly into Penny's gaping cunt. She cried out in shock and momentary pain, feeling fuller than anytime in her life. Nick gave her no time to recover, immediately pounding her pussy as hard as he could, oblivious to her protests. Jay picked up on the act, thrusting his pelvis into her from below, spearing Penny's ass. The two well-hung men mercilessly fucked both Penny's orifices.

"Oh, fuck…oh my God, oh my God…" Penny moaned breathlessly. She had never experienced anything even close to this before. Her body was passed between them like a rag doll. Alex knelt down with his camera to get a good shot of both cocks piercing her holes simultaneously.

A stream of obscenities flowed freely from her lips, until Drew knelt beside her and fed Penny his cock, shutting her up. Now she could only scream around his thick erection while Jay and Nick plugged her ass and pussy. Penny's body exploded with lust. She pushed back against them as hard as she could, forcing Jay and Nick as deep into her body as she could manage. Her hand came up to grip Drew's buttocks, pulling him towards her mouth while she opened her throat, taking him deep inside. Penny rutted against the three cocks piercing her body, completely overcome by pure animal lust.

"That's right, suck my cock, btich!" Drew screamed at her, hands locked in her hair. He force-fucked her throat while his buddies did the same to her ass and pussy. Penny responded with carnal moans.

Nick coaxed her on as well. "Fuck you gotta hot little pussy!" he told her, positioning one of her legs over his shoulder.

Drew withdrew his cock from her throat and slapped it against her face. "Oh, you're a nasty little whore, aren't you?!" he demanded, cock thumping against Penny's forehead.

"Yeah, I'm your nasty little whore!" Penny spat back. "Come on, fuck me, fuck me with your big cocks, fill up my tight little holes!" Drew shoved his cock back in her mouth and fucked her throat with abandon. Jay and Nick pumped her ass and pussy, respectively, determined to cream their little fuck-slut.

Drew was the first to go, however. He slammed his cock down Penny's throat, over and over again, as she wetly licked and sucked on his throbbing meat. He locked eyes with her and growled, "Get ready bitch, here it comes, all my hot cum down your fucking throat!" With that, his cock twitched in her mouth, sending forth stream after stream of hot cream. Penny gagged, and Drew pulled out of her throat, filling her mouth to overflowing instead. Penny swallowed as much as she could, but the run-off spilled out over her lips to hang in obscene tendrils from her chin. Drew worked his cock in and out of her mouth a few more times to clean it off before removing it and stepping back, spent. Penny smiled at him, licking her lips.

Jay, his cock buried in her tight anus, was the next to go. He slammed his cock into her ass as hard as he could, forcing her down on his cock. "I'm gonna fill up your fucking asshole with my cum!" he hissed in her ear.

"Fuck, yeah, fill up my little asshole! Come on, come on, fuck your little slut's ass!" Penny's eyes rolled back in her head. Jay gave one last mighty thrust, and then exploded into her bowels, flooding them with hot semen. Penny felt the steamy liquid fill her up and clenched down on her ass and pussy.

That set Nick off, too. He gripped her hips, bore down, and let loose a torrent of spunk into her sloppy cunt, adding to the growing collection. "Oh, fuck, there's so much cum in my pussy!" Penny cried as the men fucking her continued to convulse. Finally, they, too, were spent, and withdrew from her cum-filled holes.

Penny slowly got to her knees, both her ass and pussy leaking cum, with still more covering her face. Her skirt and blouse, both soiled by cum and sweat, clung to her hips. Drew, Jay and Nick helped her to her high-heeled feet. Penny stood there looking thoroughly dazed and extremely well-fucked, as the front door opened, and ten men entered. The cute red-haired girl they pulled along with them seemed to be in an even sorrier state than Penny. She was totally naked with cum matted in her hair and splashed all over her body. Alex's camera zoomed in on Penny's face, capturing the moment she recognized Jenna and realized, obviously, things were just getting started.