In the Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you kidding? If this goes as planned it will be fucking mind-blowing...SHE'S PULLING IN!" I quickly walked over to a coat closet just to the right of Trey's front door, turned and smiled, "Kaye's an incredible fuck." Pulling the slat lined bifold doors shut behind me, I sat down on a folding chair Trey set up earlier. I took off my shoes for fear of accidentally kicking anything, then settled back into the darkened closet. A few strategically missing slats gave me an unobstructed view into the main room.

The knock barely made a sound. Trey peered in my direction, adjusting his towel once more. Making his way to the door, he opened it with a flourish. Light burst in and I could make out Kaye's smiling face. She was still in her business outfit; black skirt with grey pinstripes that hung a few inches above the knees, a snug, dark grey satin blouse, and open toed black heels that put her eye to eye with Trey. I noticed her toenails were a glossy fire engine red. She hadn't painted her toenails forever.

"Here are the clothes Brad asked me to run over," she said with a grin. Kaye glanced into the room, back at Trey, then to the threesome on TV, "IIIeee am so sorry...I didn't mean... (sneaking a glance at Trey's bulge) ...to interrupt."

Trey jumped into apology mode, "Sorry about that Kaye. I wasn't certain when you'd be coming over. It's been...well, it's been awhile," he implored.

"Alright then... (exhaling) ... have a great afternoon," Kaye said as she turned back towards the main sidewalk that led to the parking lot. Defeated, Trey slowly closed the door. "Fuck, I blew it. Sorry Brad."

I emerged from the closet, "It's okay," consoling him, "it was worth trying...right?"

At the window, both of us glanced outside expecting to see Kaye's car leaving the lot. Trey let out "Shit!" Moving rapidly back towards the apartment was Kaye.

I sprang back to the closet and had barely shut the bifold behind me when a knock announced her second arrival. Trey took a deep breath, then slowly opened the door. "I'm so sorry to bother you. But I took off without knowing whether the clothes will fit...pretty certain the shorts will, but have my doubts about the tee. You're a bit broader across the chest than Brad," Kaye said.

Trey didn't answer right away, stunned no doubt by the turn of events. Finally catching himself, "Oh...yes, right, that makes sense, come on in, I'll try em on."

"Thank you," Kaye said as she closed the door behind her. Momentarily blinded when the apartment transformed itself from light to dark, I lost track of Kaye moving across the room. As my eye's adjusted to the dimly lit living area, I became acutely aware of the sound of my breathing. Trey apologized for the video again and asked Kaye to make herself comfortable as my vision corrected and breathing normalized.

"The video's fine Trey, please, don't apologize...I understand," Kaye said while easing into a loveseat.

Trey looked at Kaye, "I think I'll go ahead and pause it anyway...the sound would be a little distracting (hitting the pause button) while we're trying to talk." Kaye laughed at the comment, lightening the erotic tension smoldering in the room. "I'll be right back," Trey said as he moved towards the bedroom. Kaye looked over at the video, back towards Trey's room, then stood up and walked nearer the paused image. The brunette was on her knees stroking a cock firmly grasped in her right hand, her left hand was wrapped around the base of another. Looking up adoringly, her lustrous lips had just vacuumed in cock number two. Kaye could feel the heat building between her thighs. I knew she was soaked. I was also fairly certain she was cursing me under her breath.

Stepping away from the screen she walked over to a mirror. Smoothing out the front of her skirt, Kaye caught a faint glimpse of her nipples. They were firming up fast. The image on the television, 'damn', Kaye thought to herself as she returned to the loveseat. The bedroom door opened and Trey did his best to make it to the couch in as typical a gait as possible. His encased erection made walking just this side of comical. Sitting down he became even more self-conscious of what was stretching his shorts to the extreme.

"...ummm ... do you think the shorts will fit you under normal circumstances?" Kaye asked with a hesitant laugh.

"More than likely," Trey said, laughing as well. "The shirt is definitely too small." Standing to hand the folded tee back to Kaye, his sideways bulge was mere inches from her face. Sitting back down Trey's nervousness shown through and he let out a sigh.

"Can I ask you a question Trey? Be honest with me. I promise I won't be mad," Kaye hesitated, measuring her words carefully. "Did you send the picture to me on purpose?"

He didn't see this coming. Things could go south quickly. Briefly stunned Trey's mind reeled, 'do I answer yes or no?' He decided on an aggressive approach, "Honestly Kaye, I did. I'm sorry if I offended you, but you're incredibly hot. I've fantasized about you from the first time I saw you. Mature women know exactly what they need to get off, that's sexy as hell to me. When I spoke with Brad the other day..." Trey paused, he just painted himself into a corner.

"Brad told you what exactly?" Kaye asked with a seductive smile. Trey spilled the beans. It all came out, the MFM fantasy, how amazing she was in the bedroom, Brad incorporating him into their foreplay, everything. Trey had enough wherewithal to stop short of letting her know about my presence nearby.

"Huh, alright. I appreciate your sincerity. It's okay, this doesn't change anything between us. Again, I understand, and...I enjoyed the picture very much," she said beaming. The pendulum swung back in Trey's direction. "Do you have your phone beside you?" Kaye inquired.

"I do," Trey moved to grab it off the ottoman that sat at an angle between the couch and loveseat. Kaye pulled out her phone, texting, "This is how much I enjoyed the picture."

Trey's phone buzzed. Glancing at Kaye, he brought up the message. On the screen was a video. Holding the phone up and giving it a sideways turn to broaden the image, he observed Kaye spread eagle on a chair in our den, toes pointed, legs bouncing. A large vibrating dildo was alternating between her clit and being buried deep within her pussy. I could hear Kaye's moans from my hiding place. Trey was mesmerized. Kaye shook, as wave after wave of pleasure overwhelmed her; body arching, neck straining, one last head snap backwards, one last lip biting moan, and the video came to a close. Kaye walked around to sit on the ottoman directly in front of Trey.

"You'd probably be more comfortable if those came off...plus (staring straight at his crotch) there's going to be a mess and you have no way to clean them."

Standing slowly, Trey looked down at Kaye. "Looks like there's something happening already... would you like to pull them down for me?" he asked.

Kaye stared up at Trey then back to the gift directly in front of her. Pre-come had made an appearance, leaving a tell-tale spot on the shorts. Bringing both hands up she admired the coiled strength of Trey's thighs while scrunching the material towards the waistband. Kaye gently eased the shorts down. The lengthwise, top portion of his cock shown first as it had been pushed sideways. Continuing her downward pull Kaye backed up slightly to give herself a better view. Trey's cock was now slightly bowed and pointing directly at Kaye. The only part holding back its complete release was the swollen head. One last tug and Trey's cock sprang out; jumping upwards with such force it seemed to reach the middle of his chest before leveling out. Kaye was awestruck. "That is...incredible, oh my God." It occurred to Kaye that this was the biggest cock she'd ever seen and it wasn't even fully erect.

Trey smiled, then arched his head backwards as Kaye hungrily cupped his balls with her left hand, and began stroking up and down the shaft with the other. His cock continued to respond. It was dark brown, hefty, easily nine to ten inches long, heavily veined, and wonderfully thick, particularly near the base. The circumcised, mushroom shaped, caramel colored head was immense, nearly the size of a tennis ball. The picture Trey sent the previous week did only partial justice to what Kaye now supported with both hands. "Whoever snags this for life," she pronounced, "...will be one lucky woman."

With that Kaye began sucking the underside of Trey's cock near the diamond shaped base of the head. Lifting it upwards she worked the shaft, stopping occasionally to suck in two sizable balls along the way. Back at the tip, Kaye stopped momentarily, trying to determine how to take it in. Looking down, Trey fought the urge of grabbing Kaye by the back of her head and forcing himself between her lips. "I know," Trey said with a hint of boastfulness, "It's nearly impossible to take it all."

Kaye tossed back a wicked smiled, "I'll do my very best." Standing, Kaye turned and pushed the ottoman back before facing Trey once more. "Why don't you go ahead and have a seat, I plan on enjoying this for a while."

Kaye reached behind her and unzipped the skirt, letting it drop in place. French cut black lace panties accented her pale skin. She quickly squeezed out of the panties and kicked them aside. Trey made out a beautifully trimmed landing strip which led the way to Kaye's pussy lips. Kaye slowly unbuttoned her blouse, starting at the top as Trey reached with his hand to lightly touch her protruding clit. The sensation caused Kaye to shudder and moan, her tits bounding ever so slightly. The blouse off, hardened nipples shown through the material of a front snapping black lace bra. Unsnapping the front, Kaye's tits dropped heavily down and outward. Placing herself directly between Trey's legs, she dropped reverently to her knees. Minus her skirt and panties, she felt a coolness on her inner thighs, confirming how wet she truly was. Raising slightly, she grabbed the base of his cock with her right hand while encircling the very top of the head with her lips. Lingering, she allowed herself the opportunity to enjoy its size, feel, and taste. Trey moaned in appreciation. With another look in Trey's direction she slowly sucked in; closing her eye's she continued downward, then up, down again, each time more impassioned than before, trying to take in as much as possible. Trey's groaning intensified as Kaye sucked firmly in short increments upwards.

Back at the top, she released his cock from her mouth, smiled, and placed her hands on the tops of Trey's thighs. It was Kaye's turn to be boastful, "Let me know if you're about to come...I'll stop. I want to make certain I get a chance to ride (looking lustfully at his cock) this!" Trey smiled and shook his head in agreement. Kaye moaned in appreciation, turned her head slightly and began working his now fully erect and gracefully curved shaft once more. Taking a moment, Kaye brought both hands to her crotch, split the folds of her lips, and found her clit engorged. The touch nearly pushed her over the edge, tempering her cockiness from just a moment ago, she quickly returned her hands to Trey's swollen dick. Trey's balls were starting to rise, release, rise and release. It wouldn't be long before they became tightly locked against the bottom of his shaft. Blissfully hot, Kaye freed Trey's cock from her lips again, "Do me a favor?"

"Anything...damn...anything, your mouth is incredible," Trey said.

"Get your phone and snap a memento, you'll have the video and picture to enjoy later," she said with a devilish smile. Complying, Trey quickly snapped a couple of shots. "Now, I want you to do something else for me," Kaye continued to stroke Trey up and down seductively, "Send one of those pictures to Brad...he's been wanting this forever." Caught up in the moment, Trey did as she demanded. The image sent was of Kaye staring sensually at the camera, right hand firmly grasped around the expanded, glistening shaft, mouth ravenously sucking the underside of the head. Trey's phone confirmed the erotic picture was on its way, and my phone, hidden away with me in the closet, rang crazily announcing its arrival. Kaye stopped, slowly releasing Trey's cock, and smiled knowingly, "What was that?"

"Come on out baby, I know you're here!" Kaye said, while looking towards Trey. Trey turned his head towards the closet. He knew Kaye was beyond the point of stopping; she was 'in the moment'. The likelihood of everything falling apart now was nil. Kaye followed Trey's glance while continuing to run her hand up and down his cock.

I should have been sheepish, embarrassed, awkward, something. My rock-hard cock told a different story. I moved from the closet to the loveseat, stopping briefly to strip off my clothes and appreciate the vision from behind of Kaye's head as it once more bobbed up and down between Trey's splayed thighs. Sitting down I immediately grabbed my cock and began stroking and twisting. Kaye turned slightly, mouth still glued to Trey's manhood as if she hadn't been fed for weeks. Her gaze was a heated laser that drove straight to my crotch. Kaye's mouth made a wet, plopping sound as she came up for air, "This is what you wanted, right?" she asked, "Do you like what you see?"

The carnal scene was beyond anything I could have imagined, all I could manage was an affirmative headshake confirming my thorough enjoyment. Kaye motioned for me to come nearer. I quickly moved to the ottoman behind and slightly to the right of Kaye. She worked feverishly on Trey's cock, his moans and exclamations increasing all the while.

"I need to fuck you...I have to fuck you," I said. Kaye kept her mouth on Trey while giving a sideways look towards me. Moving directly behind her, Kaye raised her ass up, a clear invitation. My cock easily found its mark. Anything near her pussy would have found its way through as she was so open and soaked. I began pounding away, grabbing Kaye's hips for leverage, each movement slapping against her with such force her ass jiggled forward and back before the next plunge. I slowed a bit, realizing I would soon be nothing but a spectator if I didn't temper my thrusts. Finding a solid rhythm, I had a chance to enjoy Kaye's moans and whimpering.

"That feels soooo good...please don't stop," she said.

As much as I wanted to continue I found myself saying, "I want Trey to taste you." Kaye slowly stood then backed between my legs before sitting down in front of me. She leaned back and spread her legs as I reached to cup both breasts and gently squeeze her nipples. It was Trey's turn to kneel. Kaye lazily laid her head back on my left shoulder, glancing downward, admiring Trey. There was no formality, no teasing, no delay. Kaye's inflated clit demanded urgent attention. Trey pushed Kaye's legs apart further as his lips locked on and immediately sucked in the swollen button. With pulsating efficiency, he brought Kaye to and over the edge. Kaye's head pushed solidly back into my shoulder and began to roll side to side. Her hips pressed forward and locked, staring up at the ceiling, she began to shudder and shake uncontrollably.

"I'mmmm cominggggg...oh fuck...oh fuck...yesssss...ohhhhh that feels so gggoood.... uhh...uhh...uh." Trey refused to release his prize bringing more cries of ecstasy. Grabbing the back of Trey's head with both hands, pressing it to her pussy, Kaye lurched forward as multiple orgasms steamrolled her. Trey held the underside of both ass cheeks, lifting Kaye slightly, exposing her pussy folds even more, strengthening his vacuumed hold on her clit. Kaye's head lulled euphorically to the side as she bounced spastically, grabbing at my right thigh, she moaned, cried out, and whimpered, with each pleasurable ripple, "That feels...incredible... ohhhhhhh!!! Oh my God...Oh my God...ugh, uhh...uhh, you have to stop, fuck (playfully pushing on Trey's shoulders) I'll pass out...mmmmm...damnit... damn that was good." Kaye turned and gave me an impassioned kiss while Trey raised to take turns cupping and sucking on Kaye's nipples.

"Do we need to take a moment?" I asked. Kaye let out an approving moan while Trey worked slowly on her tits.

Running her hands down Trey's chiseled arms, "I think...mmmmm...I think as long as we go slow it will be fine. Besides (glancing intensely back at me), it wouldn't be fair to leave you two hanging now would it?" she voiced seductively. Trey let out an approving grunt while continuing to focus on each of Kaye's diamond hard nipples.

Trey stood straight up and Kaye immediately locked on to his cock with an intensity that led me to believe round two would happen sooner rather than later. Still sitting behind her, I leaned to the right in order to get a better view. Up close I had a chance to see what the fuss was about; his cock was remarkably huge and complete in every way. I needed to see Kaye sliding up and down on his tool, NOW. Kaye must have sensed what I was thinking as she pulled her lips away. "Can I?" she asked rhetorically.

"Yes...please... (kissing the right side of her neck then whispering in her ear) I want you to ride Trey's cock."

Trey sat back on the couch as Kaye first kneeled, then squatted in order to get above the expanded head. Rigid, veiny, with a noticeable stem framework that ran from the base to about a third of the way up before disappearing into his shaft, Trey's dick was about to fill my wife in a way unknown to me, and I was perfectly happy with the prospect.

Placing the expanded head between her pussy lips, Kaye let out an audible and lengthy sigh of satisfaction as it penetrated her. Each inch downward was accompanied by moans and manic breathing, "Ohhhh fuck...Ohhhh...FUCK!.... Mmmm (biting her lip) ... that feels so fucking incredible...Oh my God (now fully on her knees), it's soooo biggg... (head rolling backwards) ... fuck that feels incredible." Pausing to gather herself, as well as acknowledge how unbelievably full she felt, Kaye slowly allowed herself to rise, testing the ease with which Trey's cock would move. From behind I had an exquisite view of his cock splitting Kaye's sensual core in half. The folds of her lips moving upward, pulling downward; all of it accompanied by the sounds of a sopped pussy and shared pleasure. Trey's cock glistened, highlighting its veiny ruggedness.

Kaye increased her rhythm and tossed her head back and forth as Trey grabbed each cheek, holding on for dear life. "You're right Brad...Kaye is... an...incredible fuck...damn!" Trey moaned.

Bracing her hands on the back of the couch Kaye's ass slapped at Trey's crotch and thighs with the steadiness of a kick drum. Trey's balls bounced with a percussive tempo of their own. Kaye began to intermittently grind forward on the downslope, intensifying the tension on her clit. Head back, neck straining, Kaye let out a prolonged moan then staccato grunts as her cream-colored ass slammed downwards with ever increasing authority. I knew if she continued the motion a monumental orgasm would follow, one she might not recover from-at least not that afternoon. She slowed for a moment, looked over at me, drenched, and laughed, "I don't want to come again too soon."

Easing herself off Trey's gleaming shaft, Kaye shook her arms and hands like an Olympian, laughed, then reversed, bending over in front of Trey who had risen off the couch. Leaning forward, placing her hands on the ottoman, Kaye enclosed her lips on my beleaguered cock. I had stopped stroking earlier for fear of losing control. The slight furrow along Kaye's back lined up perfectly with her ass crack, which in turn lined up directly with Trey's mid-section as his monstrous shaft entered the enveloped heat of Kaye's pussy once more. Kaye's muffled moans on my cock pulsated with each of Trey's thrusts. Pushing forcefully backwards to match Trey's stroke, Kaye released my cock from her lips, letting out a primeval grunt at once. Looking straight at me, head slightly cocked, Kaye's jaw dropped and eyes rolled lustfully into her head, "Oooohhhh shit! Oh my God that feels incredible!" Stunned, Kaye encouraged Trey to bury his cock to the hilt, "Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me hard Trey...HARD...I WANT ALL OF IT!".