In the Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing Kaye's hips for leverage, Trey began to move in and out with disciplined power; strong enough to pleasure Kaye while allowing her to orally hang on to my shaft. The sights and sounds were agonizingly hot, overwhelming. I pulled at the back of Kaye's head with just enough force to gain her attention and free my cock. It came out with a wet POP as I simultaneously put the base of my shaft in a vice like grip. The turmoil within my balls was excruciating. I wanted so desperately to bathe Kaye with come. A glistening, gooey droplet hung like a thread from its underside. Trey continued pounding away behind Kaye, her tits and ass bounding and recovering with each thrust. Kaye looked up, hands braced on either side of me, and asked with a sexually sadistic smile, "What's... (SMACK!) wrong... (SMACK!) baby... (SMACK!)?"

"I was about to come," squeezing my cock to the point of it turning an angry purple.

"Isn't... (SMACK) that... (SMACK, eyes closing) the... (SMACK) idea? Fuck...that feels... good!" Kaye barely mouthed as Trey slowed to a lower gear, "How do you want to come?" Kaye asked, dropping to her elbows, shifting her legs.

"This is about you Kaye, I love you, this is incredible, everything," I said.

"Remember what we talked about the other day?" Kaye asked seductively.

"Your serious!?" I exclaimed, dumfounded.

Kaye stood slowly as Trey eased his cock out of her. "It must be good the way both of you are acting," Trey chimed in while playing with Kaye's tits from behind.

"Go ahead baby, you tell Trey...It sounds so much hotter when you ask for it," I said.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass while I ride Trey's cock...I want to be completely filled," Kaye said in a way that almost made me come hands free.

Turning around Kaye stepped towards the couch and motioned for Trey to swing sideways, placing his head towards the left armrest. Trey kept his right leg planted on the floor as Kaye maneuvered herself over his lap. Readily sliding back onto and down his cock, Kaye moaned approvingly. Trey had an opportunity to take turns bringing her nipples to delicious knots once again.

"Do you have lube Trey?" I asked.

"Mmmmm, yea, bathroom...medicine cabinet bottom left," Trey replied as his mouth assertively returned to Kaye's tits. Kaye's head bobbed backwards, groaning with satisfaction.

Grabbing the lube and returning, I instructed Kaye, "raise your ass up a bit baby...mmmmm, perfect." Kaye complied, leaning forward and slightly to the right of Trey. With Trey holding and spreading both cheeks, I began to rim Kaye's asshole with lube. The recurring sight of Trey's cock buried in Kaye's pussy made my cock ache with anticipation. I put an additional amount directly between her cheeks allowing it to funnel downward. Placing more lube on my right index finger I again rimmed the outer edge of her puckered backdoor. With my left hand lovingly stroking the top of her ass, I gently inserted my finger. Kaye let out a small gasp as I began to slowly work in and out and slightly deeper with each movement. Her ass tightened on the base of my finger, then let go, tightened, released again.

"Doing okay baby?" I asked softly.

"Yesssssss...oooohhhh...that feels wonderful," Kaye answered, squirming a bit. "But you'd better fuck me soon...your finger and Trey's cock are a great...mmmmmm, combination." Kaye didn't have to repeat herself. I worked lube up and down my shaft, readying for the fuck of a lifetime.

Kaye leaned forward allowing absolute access to her ass. This also gave me an unencumbered image of her stretched pussy. Trey's cock was unmoving, rooted like a fence post. Frothy juice from her pussy sheened on his shaft, giving off the appearance of glazed donut frosting. It would be a miracle if I lasted more than a minute once in. Thrusting was an afterthought. Steadying myself I held my cock firm against her anus. I had butt-fucked Kaye numerous times, but never with a visitor already inside the front door, so I had no idea how much resistance would be met pushing past the rim. The head of my lubed cock flattened as I began to drive at her pinched back door. Trey held Kaye's cheeks apart as I continued to press, my cock bent slightly as her anus temptingly held firm. Kaye began breathing slowly in and out, readying herself, willing my cock in. She knew from experience that once the head made its way through, her anus would ease and pleasure overtake feelings of pressure and discomfort.

Another slow push, I felt the head of my cock suddenly release forward as if a trap door dropped. Kaye's ass seemed to suck in half of my cock at once. I quickly moved my hands to her hips. Kaye immediately raised her shoulders and bobbed her head backwards, letting out an extended moan, "Ohhhhh...ohhhhh...ooooo, Fuck... ohhhh fuck (whimpering) baby. Holy shit that feels...amazing." The tightened sensation on my cock was remarkable as Kaye began to move her hips ever so slowly. Trey had remained motionless, waiting on some type of que from Kaye, "Fuck me. Both of you, FUCK ME! MAKE ME COME!" she demanded. Kaye's upper body snapped forward onto the right side of Trey's chest while clenching at the armrest of the couch, "OH MY GOD...that feels so FUCKING incredible!" she hissed.

That was all Trey needed to hear. Pumping upwards in short strokes, Trey worked at finding a connecting rhythm. Kaye finally stopped, overcome by the euphoric sensations assaulting every part of her body, she allowed Trey and I to penetrate exclusively. I bottomed out in Kaye's deliciously snug ass, slowly returned to the underside of my head, pressed forward until my balls slapped against the base of Trey's shaft, then returned teasingly, as Kaye moaned, whimpered, and exhorted Trey and I to do more. I could feel Trey's fiercely determined movements next door. One last push forward...fireflies filled my vision. Arching backwards, I groaned loudly while squeezing at Kaye's hips. Kaye raised off of Trey's chest, while grabbing at my thighs for leverage. There was no pulling out. The initial spray exploded from my expanded cockhead. "I'M COMINGGG BABY...OOOOOHH FUCK, I'm coming...you feel so fucking good!"

I could feel Kaye's backdoor clamp down, release, tighten, release, tighten, release, milking my pulsating cock as her seismic orgasm launched. Howling in ecstasy, creamy ropes filled her ass as one orgasmic wave after another slammed into and then rolled over Kaye with devastating force. Quivering and shuddering, tits bounding wildly, Kaye moaned and exclaimed "AGHHHHHWWW! Uhh...Uhh...OH FUCK! OH FUCK! Oh fuck... (whimpering) oh fuck." Kaye's head snapped forward, rolled, then snapped in reverse, before dropping forward again. At last spent, she flopped onto Trey's chest exhausted. The spasms gradually decreasing then subsiding altogether, I began the process of slowly backing my cock out of Kaye's tight confines. With its freedom I was treated to the delicious sight of come escaping her ass. Kaye raised her head slightly, "Your turn, you get to come any...way...you...want," she said, lightly tapping Trey's chest for emphasis.

Kaye eased herself off Trey's cock and stood expectantly. Trey sat up while I collapsed beside him on the couch. Kaye put one hand on a hip, the other teased the top of her pussy lightly before traveling to her bottom lip, "What's it going to be?"

Trey looked over at me, then back at Kaye, "I...I've fantasized about coming all over your tits since the day you brought us drinks on the patio. I've jacked off to that image in my head many times since." Kaye smiled broadly with the knowledge she could still make a male not even half her age so horny he would pleasure himself. Looking at both Trey and I, Kaye dropped to her knees, a sensual goddess.

Motioning for Trey to stand in front of her, Kaye gazed eagerly at his swollen cock, then looked my way, "Can you see okay baby?" Always considerate, Kaye felt a perfect view of her cock sucking skills were in order. I shook my head yes, hypnotized, unable to put words together. With a tentative lick, Kaye placed both hands on Trey's ass. Wrapping her lips around his massive shaft, Kaye took in as much of Trey as she could manage. Drawing back, she released her lips and said with satisfactory smile, "Huh...I taste good." Returning to his cock, Kaye began pumping near the base with her right hand while sucking in earnest. Looking up at Trey she vacuumed backwards, then pulled off, "Does this feel good?" she asked.

"Yessssss," Trey moaned.

Returning, Kaye began sucking exclusively on his expanded head; her lower jaw shifting forward and back, side to side. I grasped she was working the sensitive underside of his cockhead voraciously-Trey's legs buckled. Grabbing Trey's right hand, Kaye placed it firmly against the back of her head. Looking upwards, she pulled away from his cock yet again, "I want you to FUCK my mouth," Kaye said with conviction. To emphasize her point, Kaye then crossed both hands behind her at the wrist, showing absolute submissiveness. "Use me...fuck my mouth, then I want you to pull out and jack-off all over me...I want to feel and taste your come."

Hesitant at first, Trey shoved his hips forward while pulling his right hand inward, pushing deeper into Kaye's mouth. Kaye lowered herself slightly, ass resting on her heels, in an attempt to maximize as much of her mouth and throat as possible. Trey's movements remained cautious, not wanting to hurt Kaye. Detecting his apprehension Kaye opened wide and forced her mouth forward, then back, forward, back, taking control while her hands remained obediently partnered behind. Trey watched passionately as Kaye sucked his cock with unabashed eagerness. Pleasure quickly overtook uncertainty and Trey began fucking her mouth with increased purpose and force. Both moaned as irresistible physical cravings and graphic visual eroticism entwined, forming a combustible sexual cocktail that could detonate at any moment. It looked hot, it felt hot, it was hot. The sensation defied logic, I loved and desired Kaye more than ever in that moment, even as she brought another man to orgasm.

Trey's thrusting became frenzied. Grabbing the back of Kaye's head with both hands, Trey let out a series of grunts as he drove between her lips with authority. Kaye rose off her heel's, moaning loudly, she sensed he was near eruption. Trey stiffened, arched, pulling out quickly he began to feverishly pull and twist his cock as Kaye smiled, exhausted, waiting for her reward. Trey pulled back on his shaft, just below the head and stopped, letting out a pent-up moan, "I'M COMING, FUCK, I'M GOING TO COME KAYE! OH SHIIIIT!" A quick sideways splatter announced its arrival. "OH FUCK, FUCK! You're so fucking hot...Ugh, Oh fuck!" Kaye brought both hands up to her sides, fingers fanned as if to capture as much of Trey's juice as possible.

The next stream burst like a rocket, hitting Kaye squarely on the neck and chin. "Ohhhh yes, YES! Come for me...all over me!" she implored. Another warm, creamy rope streamed wildly across her gaping mouth and right cheek. "OH Wow! Yesssss!" Kaye purred as the next round striped her forehead and hair, causing her to giggle and bring her hands to either side of her face. Yet another draped over Kaye's right breast and nipple. More come eased out of Trey as he continued to jerk on his cock, not wanting the torrent to end. He continued to moan and handle his cock, the feel of release remained even after his balls had exhausted themselves. Kaye looked over in my direction and smiled seductively. Bringing her lips up to Trey's spent shaft and head, Kaye moaned and sucked in the last escaping droplets with gusto. Pleased with her efforts, she ran off to find a towel as Trey fell in beside me on the couch, drained. Staring straight ahead, we acknowledged each other with a fist bump, too tired to speak.

Fall is my favorite time of year in the buckeye state. Warm days, cool nights, gorgeous colors, football, tailgating; it doesn't get any better. Relaxing under the shade of a badly worn patio umbrella, I sipped at a margarita while a blue jay danced and squawked along our retaining wall. Two doors down Trey was handling the lawn care needs of another couple. His mowing business now stood at three on our street. Working on my drink, I shook my head approvingly as he maneuvered around Claire and Doug's flower bed. Trey continued balancing course work and business demands with dedicated efficiency. 'You're going to go far in this world young man,' I thought while raising my glass in toast. Closing the kitchen door behind her, Kaye sat beside me just as the blue jay took off for the neighbor's yard.

"Can I get you a margarita?" I asked.

"Thank you, but no, I need to get in the shower soon," Kaye replied.

We sat for a moment in silence, simply taking in how gorgeous the day turned out to be. "Did you ever tell Trey...?" Kaye asked while looking towards Claire and Doug's place.

"About...?" following Kaye's gaze.

"The fact I knew you'd be hiding in his apartment...that I knew you'd already be there?" Kaye said with a hint of exasperation. Kaye shook her head, staring me down. "What's the harm in telling Trey?"

"What's the harm in keeping it a secret?" I countered. "Everyone got what they wanted...right? We don't have to be sneaky now, do we?" I turned in time to see Trey finishing up Claire and Doug's backyard. "I will... someday. Hell, he's probably figured it out by now anyway."

"You're so bad," Kaye exclaimed in mock disgust.

Wanting to take the conversation in another direction, "How long's it been since...you know...you were 'in the moment'?" I asked.

Kaye tilt her head and smirked, "It's been three weeks, two days, (looking at an imaginary watch on her wrist) three hours, and fifteen minutes," she said smiling. Trey looked up while heading around front, saw us and waved in greeting. Kaye and I shook our heads in acknowledgement, waving back. Sitting in silence a moment more, I looked lovingly at Kaye.

"Thank you, baby," I said.

"For what?" she replied.

"For allowing yourself to be 'in the moment'," I said.

Kaye beamed, "You're welcome." Leaning towards me as if to give me a kiss, she stopped short. Kaye's right hand disappeared under the table and began working under the waistband of her shorts.

"Hmmm, whatcha up too baby?" I asked naughtily.

Still leaning in, "I'm horny (burying a finger), yep...soaked and horny," she said proudly. Kaye's waistband snapped back in place as she abruptly stood. "Give me a five-minute head start, I'll meet you upstairs...you know the new showerhead massager...I'll put on a show for you," she said heatedly.

My eyes followed her backside bounce as she walked away. "I'm the luckiest son-of-a-bitch on the planet," I said quietly. Calling after Kaye, "I'll join you momentarily." Waiting briefly, I grabbed my glass and walked along the patio, a happy man. Just inside the backdoor lay Kaye's shorts in a heap, lavender lace panties hung like a trophy on the pantry door, down the hallway her shirt was tossed to the side, and a matching lavender colored bra adorned the banister. I could faintly hear shower water running.

Closing the door behind me I paused, then smiled. Trey's mower mimicked one of Kaye's vibrators perfectly.

The End

(The Beginning)