In The Work Domain Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WOW!" I didn't say it and I know Hannah didn't as we were still kissing.

Simon was leaning forward. His eyes were looking down before they flicked up, aware that Hannah and I were both looking at him now.

"WOW!" he repeated. as his eyes shone at us.

"You liked it?" Hannah purred and she wiggled against me.

"Fuck, yes!" he beamed. "That was incredible. You both look amazing, Your pussy is so lovely, especially with a cock inside. Wow, so open and wet. It looked and sounded incredible." He stared down again, "Thank you both."

Hannah leaned back again and her lips caressed over my cheek to my ear. "I want you to lick me out, my pussy wants more, I am so turned on." she said in a voice that would make a whisper sound loud

We parted with a gentle slurp, Hannah lifting up and then sliding to the side of me, taking my cock with her for a few seconds until I sprang free from her body and a string of liquid came with me. She swung her leg over mine to sit on the edge of the sofa next to me as I stood up, my soaked cock dangling down, our cum mix coating me. Hannah leaned forward as I moved to her and she reached down and cupped my empty balls, then slid her hand up and held my cock out as we moved closer and her mouth opened to engulf me. I gently stroked her hair as she sucked me and ran her tongue around the head of my cock. She moved back and I flopped from her lips, her hand reaching for me again to hold me gently and push the skin back so the head was exposed, still wet from our cum and now her saliva.

She looked at Simon. "This is why I like when the skin pulls back fully." She whispered and then opened her mouth again to wrap the lips around the exposed skin under the head and suck on the helmet. He groaned louder than me.

I knelt down as Hannah opened her legs and I saw the cum running out of her. She adjusted her position so her bottom was perched on the edge of the cushion, allowing me easy access to her body as she spread her legs, raising one up onto the sofa, her pussy now open and wanting. There was no need to wait, I just put my mouth to her and kissed her wide vulva, tasting the heady mix of our sex. I drew her inner lips into my mouth and licked them, feeling the wet flesh flickering as my tongue lashed them. I pushed my tongue between the flaps and then opened my mouth and pushed my tongue forward to spread her and reach her dripping hole. I slipped into her and Hannah cried out. Slowly I began to lick inside her and drink the cum from her body.

"Do you want to get closer, Simon?" and I heard him mumble. "Come here, sit on the sofa next to me. We will both get a better view." I glanced up, across the delicious mound, over the flat belly and the curve of the underside of Hannah's breasts to her face. She was smiling across at Simon and then down to me, her eyes twinkling. Inside I smiled as I licked up between her open labia as she went back to moaning. I felt the sofa move next to me and glanced across.

Simon was kneeling next to Hannah, he had one hand around his cock, which was very hard again now. The other hand rested on the back of the sofa, His eyes went from breasts and down, to where my head was, lapping at Hannah's exposed pussy. He shook a little.

"Pull the skin back, Simon, I would love to see it fully exposed." Hannah purred between moans that coincided with my licks.

Simon breathed deeply as he knelt next to Hannah, his hand now holding the skin back, the head of his cock glowing red and soaked with his pre cum. He was very hard.

"So nice." Hannah whispered and her head lolled around as my licking got faster. "So nice, Simon." She sighed and her hand reached down to stroke my head, "So nice darling." I licked down and then slid my tongue inside her again and her eyes closed.

There were loud groans coming from the sofa above me. I was lapping at Hannah and flicking my tongue around her clitoris as she jerked her hips onto my face. Simon was gasping and looking down at the beautiful naked girl who was so close he was almost touching her. Staring at the breasts he had ejaculated on earlier after she had shaved him. He was trembling slightly too.

"You look great shaved, Simon." Hannah whispered and he replied with a whimper. She looked up into his eyes. "Are you close again?"

"Ye....sss."

"You are going to cum again, Simon?"

"God, yes, yes."

"Where?"

His hand was moving slowly, trying to prolong the moment, but the way his head was swollen, it was close. I saw him looking down from her face, eyes staring at the hard dark nipples that rose up from her breasts.

"I would love to cum on your breasts again." He managed to say.

"You want to cum on my tits, Simon?

"Yes, oh yes. Can I cum on your tits, Hannah?"

She barely had a chance to say yes before he pushed his cock back as he squeezed the shaft and jerked his hips to release a string of creamy liquid across Hannah's chest, I stopped licking and heard the sound of it splatting onto her. He groaned loudly and thrust his hips to shoot out again, this load falling mainly on her right breasts, which was closest to him. He was gone now and thrust his hips as he gripped his cock tight to unload his balls all over Hannah's tits as he cried out and shook. He mumbled and jerked, even being empty, his cock dripping the final remains of his load onto Hannah's breast as he squeezed himself.

I looked up as Hannah looked down, her eyes on her chest as mine were. I could see a thick river of semen between her breasts and a small amount on the curve of her left one, but most was deposited on the right breast, which was very messy. I started to lick again and Hannah shuddered and groaned.

"You hit the bullseye, Simon."

"Huh?" For the umpteenth time today, he had lost the power of speech, and thinking.

"You got your spunk on my nipple, look." I glanced up and Hannah was smiling at the confused man. I smiled and put my lips around the hard tangle of lips that held her clitoris. I kissed it softly, not wanting to distract Hannah too much now.

"You get to lick the nipple clean, Sam." I don't think he noticed what Hannah had called him, she had mumbled the name, mangling the sound slightly so it sounded almost like Simon. He was also completely unaware of the reference to an older man being invited to lick his semen from the breast of a younger woman as her lover watched. Those characters were fiction, this was real. Although I am not sure Simon could believe any of this. She looked at his shocked face, "Only if you want to, Simon."

Hannah smiled at Simon as if to confirm the message and he looked down. I had stopped licking properly, now just kissing the tender labia gently, I watched as he opened his mouth and lowered his head, putting his lips to the right breast, the thick semen squirming out as he pressed against the skin. He closed his lips and they tightened around Hannah's nipple as he gathered the sperm in his mouth. I watched his lips clamp around the hard nipple and Hannah groaned.

When Simon lifted his head the dark point of the nipple was shining with his saliva, licked clean of the sperm. He turned to look at Hannah and she smiled and nodded. His head went down again and he spread his lips wide on the side of the breast and sucked the semen from it. He put his tongue out and lapped one large blob off the underside of the breast, then continued licking until her got to the nipple again and Hannah writhed and moaned as he flicked against the hard teat.

Simon was now determined to clean up and as he started sucking and licking on her skin again I did the same with her open labia. I felt Hannah's hand rest on my head and looked up, her eyes were flicking as she moaned loudly, her other hand on Simon's head as he continued to lick and kiss her breast, focussing on sucking her hard nipple into his mouth. I opened my mouth around stiff clitoris and took the fleshy hood into my mouth and licked across the top. "Oh fucking god." was being mumbled a lot, but it soon was shortened to "fuck, fuck, fuck." as her breathing just turned to gasps and her groans long and near constant.

I opened my lips, but pressed the top one to the skin just above Hannah's clitoris and started using long, fast passes of my tongue up the underside of the clit, pressing it onto my lip as I tongue lashed the tender bud. I felt Hanna's fingers tighten in my hair and her hips pressed up. This was accompanied by a roar and then some sobs as her body shook. I pressed my mouth to the top of her vulva and kissed, my tongue just nudging onto her labia and the swollen clitoris. I managed to glance up and Simon still had his mouth clamped to the right nipple, although Hannah's hand on his head might have meant he had no choice.

We both held tight until Hannah's grip relented and her hand pushed on my forehead, my mouth opening to release her flesh from my lips. Simon was now sitting up and smiling at Hannah, who was not with us at the present time, her eyes closed and mouth trying to pull in air.

I sat back and kissed Hannah's leg, moving down to her knee. She was smiling now and opened her eyes to me, then looked up at Simon. She reached out and stroked his cheek and he blushed. "Sorry, you will have to move as I want Stuart this side." She spoke softly, her eyes still struggling to stay open. He stood and I shuffled up to nestle next to Hannah, stroking my right hand over her belly. She patted the sofa on her left side and motioned to Simon to sit, so he did.

"There is something you need to know about breasts, Simon." Hannah said, her face lifting to look at him. "You can't have one missing out."

Simon looked baffled, not for the first time today. He looked down at Hannah's breasts, which still were rising and falling fast with her breathing. She reached down and cupped her left breast, then squeezed and pushed the breast up. Simon was still none the wiser. "You have to suck this nipple now." she whispered, "Or it will get upset." He still looked confused, but maybe it was just pure disbelief. Hannah wiggled the breast, then let it go and reached her hand up to Simon's face, her fingers reaching to the back of his neck and exerting the gentlest of pressure. He lowered his head, eyes on the prize now, mouth opening and then his lips pressing to Hannah's left breast as she groaned and arched her back to press her chest up.

Hannah turned to me and smiled and her mouth opened as mine approached. Our tongues pressed together as Hannah was softly moaning from the tongue on her left nipple. I pulled back, sucking her tongue and pulling it with me before moving my mouth to her shoulder as she sighed.

I kissed down and felt the skin rise. It was sticky from the saliva that had licked the semen off and her right nipple was still wet from the licking and sucking. I opened my lips and placed them on the outside of the knobbly skin of her areola, then started licking, feeling the small bumps on the skin on the tip of my tongue. Hannah's body trembled against my mouth as I pressed my lips down on the areola and then closed them to trap the hard nipple. I ran my tongue over it as I sucked. "OHHHHHHHH" she said and often. Then Hannah managed to say "my fucking god." This soon changed to repeated utterings of "god god, GOD" until she just said "fuck" and said it over and over and over again.

I put my hand on her belly, feeling it trembling against me as I stroked my fingers around. I was sucking on the right nipple with a regular rhythm and could hear the slurping from Simon slowly fall into time. Hannah's cries then synchronised with us and I felt her shiver on every exhalation and groan. It was too tempting to have my hand so close, it had drifted down and I could feel the heat from her pussy as my fingers ran over shaved skin, the hair just coming through again against the soft labia. I felt the swell of the soft outer lips and ran a finger up to the rounded crest and then stroked the length of her vulva.

Hannah's moans and cries were now ragged as we all seemed to fall out of time. The hand on her vulva causing louder groans. I slipped the finger down between her labia and caressed up and down in the tight wet valley. I flicked my eyes up and Simon was still sucking and licking on her left breast, he had moved a hand to rest on the underside, nudging it against the curve of her skin, one finger slowly moving on the breast. She was trembling and groaning constantly, being carried on a wave of pleasure. Her right hand was stroking my back and it rose up to caress the back of my head as I suckled on her.

My finger traced up the soft inner lip and then ran down to find the space between the labia, the wet flesh draped around it. I pressed against her and she cried out a little. I slid the finger down easily, she was soaking wet and lubricated.

My teeth were now holding the nipple between them, lightly, but the hard enamel a stark difference to the soft lips. My tongue was lapping over the nipple, bathing it in my saliva and exhaling hot air onto her. She was still mumbling about god and shivering with pleasure. So lost that the arrival of my fingertip on her tight hole caused her to jolt. She let out a long groan as I ran my finger around her entrance to get it nice and wet and nudged it right onto the opening, feeling her muscles pulsing, almost sucking me inside. I sucked hard on the nipple as I pushed the finger up into her welcoming body.

To his credit, Simon still had his mouth clamped around Hannah's left nipple as she arched her body and shook. My finger had slid in easily, even though she was incredibly tight from her orgasms, such was the amount of lubricant that had flowed from deep inside her. I bent the finger and slid it down her soaked cunt, then slipped it out and pressed another finger next to the wet one and rested them against her opening. She shuddered and pushed her hips down, her muscles guarding her hole opening wide for me as I slipped my fingers up inside her. Simon was still latched onto her breast.

I could feel her pulsing around my fingers, her vaginal walls rippling and vibrating as I pushed my fingers deep. It felt as if she was on a constant orgasm wave, her cunt spasming, but gently. I bent the fingers inside her and she just began to cry out, almost in a wail. My lips sucked on the nipple as my fingers bent and she began to pulse around the digits to match the pace of their movement. I sucked a little faster as my fingers increased pace and her moans got louder. I tried to move my hand, but the angle wasn't good to get my thumb onto her clitoris and continue sucking on the breast, so I concentrated on continuing the rhythm of my mouth and fingers.

Still Hannah groaned, writhed and made whimpering noises as she rode the wave, but wasn't sure of the orgasm. She was gripping my fingers tightly and her body was soaking them as they tapped out a beat deep in her cunt.

"Simon." She had gasped the word out and I flicked my eyes up to see him still sucking on the left nipple as hard as I was on the right. "Simon." she whispered and he looked up, but his mouth remained attached to her. "Please." He remained clamped to her breast. "Stroke my clit." He stopped sucking for a second, I saw his mouth freeze, then continue the suckling, but slightly slower now. "Please." Hannah whispered again. He turned, looking at me for an instant, before his gaze went back to the breast he was attached to and I saw his left arm move.

Simon's hand knocked into my palm as I maintained the flexing of my fingers inside Hannah. He was trying to find her most sensitive spot by touch, his eyes now closed as he suckled. I couldn't see where his hand was, but the loud groans from Hannah suggested he was close. I was guessing he had used my hand as a guide and then travelled up her pussy, between the lips to the hard nub.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I figured he had found it.

"FUCKING HELL" he had definitely found something.

Then there was a long wail and Hannah bucked up and down. I was very sure he'd found her clitoris now. My fingers were clamped inside as she convulsed around them. Her cum washed over them and it was hard to bend them now, her grip was so tight. She wasn't saying anything, other than 'fuck' occasionally, but she was making quite a lot of noise.

Finally she said something.

"Stop." It was a raspy whisper.

She only had to say it once, our lips opened and released her nipples. I couldn't move my hand, she was still gripping me. Simon sat up and looked at her, she was shaking, covered in sweat, saliva covering her nipples. Her eyes were closed and mouth wide, with spit running from the corners of her lips. Her groin was soaked, as was my hand between her legs. She looked utterly beautiful.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek, her face was trembling from the force of her breathing. She tried to say something, but couldn't. I felt her grip loosen and I slid my fingers from her, she was still throbbing inside. I lifted my hand and Simon and I stared at the soaked fingers. I put my fingers into my mouth and drank her delicious cum. Even my hand on her arm caused her to shake again. Her eyes were still closed and she seemed to be vibrating at a high frequency, the shakes just visible, but constant.

Hannah reached her hand to me and I leaned close to kiss her shoulder. She smiled. "Thank you." she whispered. "Thank you both."

I moved to sit next to her, sideways on so I could take her in my arms when she had recovered. Simon was sitting back now, his eyes travelling up and down her body, a constant smile on his face.

The air in the room was hot and still, the sun was lower, but there was no release from the heat. All of us were soaked in sweat and there was some bodily fluids in there too. Simon had wandered off to get some water for us and I put some fingers in a glass and dabbed them on Hannah's forehead. She had opened her eyes now and had started to nuzzle against me, but any touching on her torso caused her to shudder. "Fuck" she managed to say after a few minutes.

Hannah grabbed the glass from my hand and held it in both of hers and glugged it down in one go. "Fuck, I am so thirsty." and she looked at Simon's glass and he handed it over for her to gulp. He laughed and headed back to get a refill for us. "You two drained all the fluid out of me!"

I pulled Hannah to me and she caressed my chest as she sighed and mumbled. "Thank you." She muttered occasionally. She was still recovering and would shudder now and then, especially if touched on a tender spot.

"You ok?" Hannah was looking at Simon, her hand reaching to pat his leg as he sat near her on the sofa.

"Oh yes!" he said, almost singing it. "Wow. That was amazing. Thank you."

"You are not upset at the no penetration rule?"

He chuckled. "I shot two loads of your lovely boobs, stroked your clitoris and sucked both nipples." Then he looked down, "Plus, I had my cock shaved by a beautiful girl." He giggled in disbelief. "It will be our secret." He laughed.

"Oh, you can tell your brother I shaved you, just not about what happened in the shop." Hannah laughed.

"I would love to tell him, but he will always have something to trump me." He sighed a little. "He always gets the girl." His mood had suddenly crashed.

"Says the man who came on my tits twice, stroked my clit and sucked both my nipples. All that after being shaved. Sure, he gets the girl. He's not the one sitting naked on my sofa now, is he?" Simon beamed at her after she spoke. "Is there anything else you would like, within the rules?"

He looked at her, his eyes drifting down to her very exposed pussy. "I loved the little taste of you earlier." He mumbled.

"You like the taste of pussy? MY pussy?"

"Yes, the ice cube tasted delicious, so did your juice on your finger. Delicious." He blushed deep red.