In The Work Domain Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me your finger, Simon."

He lifted his hand and Hannah pulled his first finger up and wrapped her hand around the rest. She guided him down and I leaned forward to watch as she let it dip across the splayed folds of her sex, running up one of her inner lips as it rippled with his touch. She lifted her hand and stared at his finger. It was very wet. "I hope it is ok, Simon." she whispered and she let go of his hand. He stared at the finger and then down to where it had just been, her vulva, her labia, her inner labia. He turned to her and smiled so wide it must have hurt, then put the finger to his mouth and licked the soaked tip.

"Delicious." He whispered, "Fucking delicious."

Hannah smiled. "You can tell your brother I have a delicious pussy." Hannah laughed and snuggled back against me.

"Oh, I need to pee." Simon said and struggled to get up off the sofa as he had been sitting with one leg underneath him and rose with a series of "ow" noises. Then he shuffled off.

"Not going to watch?" I whispered to Hannah.

"That's just for you." She replied and then kissed me tenderly on the lips. "Just for you."

It was getting late now. No one actually checked the time, it was just the light and sound were getting hushed as a Saturday struggled to end. Simon went to gather his clothes and then stood by the door. "Do I have to get dressed outside?" Hannah laughed and assured him he was allowed to put on his clothes inside. He pulled his trousers up and looked down. "Wow, it looks good shaved, thank you."

We stood by the door as Simon said goodnight and thanked us over and over. Hannah gave him a small kiss on the cheek and opened the door and he stepped into the outside world. We watched him go down the steps, he waved and was gone. The door closed downstairs and we stepped back to shut everything else out.

Hannah grabbed some salad from the fridge and we ate it with a baguette that was nearing the end of its purpose. We drank fizzy flavoured water and finished off the meal with some of Simon's cakes. We didn't say much, but there was nothing to say. A message pinged on Hannah's phone and she giggled and held it up for me to see.

"Shaved cock photo..." and below it was Simon's bare genitals. It was followed by another message. "Thank you again."

Hannah typed "delicious" and hit send.

We sat on the sofa as the evening ended, too tired to do anything. Hannah was still sensitive if I touched her, explaining that the final orgasm had been going for a long time, just wouldn't end, which is why she asked Simon to stroke her clit. Then she exploded.

"Wow" she said as the silence had settled, "We had a threesome!"

"Yeah. I mean, I guess so, yeah. Does the coffee shop also count?"

"No, he didn't touch me. Only this evening counts as my first threesome."

"Do you like the adventure?"

"Yesssssssssssss" she sighed. "I loved that you were there, I felt so good."

"I really thought you would suck him when you were shaving him. Poor guy was bursting!" We both giggled at that.

"Yes, It was tempting. I almost did, but it felt wrong."

"Why?"

"I said no penetration. He might get the wrong idea if I put his cock in my mouth." She sighed a little. "Did you want me to?"

"Not want, just thought you would, too much temptation. My heart was racing thinking about it. Not as much as his though."

"Maybe another time." She let out a long breath. "Would you be upset?"

"No. Well, depends who it is. But if you had sucked him tonight, it would have felt natural." I wasn't sure if it made sense, but the day had barely made sense. Watching Hannah earlier was as if we were not really us when someone else was with us. We had let someone else into this world and it was just temporary and anything could happen.

"He was nice though, very polite. He respected me." She sighed again.

"Very much. That's why I thought you might suck him."

"It's nice being respected. It's also very sexy."

"Did you like being Anna?" I gave her a squeeze as she had another little aftershock.

"You noticed that?" She laughed. "Yeah, I became her. I was no longer me, I lost my aitches." She sniggered. "I am living out some of your stories."

"We need to find you a Sam then?"

She rested back on me. "I like the idea, but I think a real Sam would be hard to find. I quite like the idea of an older man wanking off on my tits though." She stroked my belly and down over the shaved skin, then lifted herself up and looked at her chest. "I saw he missed a bit, but I wanted it to stay on me. to be more Anna." and I looked and saw a small smear of Simon's semen between her breasts, dry now and diluted by the sweat.

Hannah looked at me, her face close, her eyes sparkling. "Let's go wash the day off in the shower."

We ran the water cool over us and I lathered up some soap and pressed my hand to her chest to wipe away the last remnant of someone else's semen. We washed each other and Hannah rubbed shampoo into my hair and I did it to her, then we held tight and let the shower rinse us together. Afterwards Hannah went to the large windows in the living room, opening the curtains now the sun was no longer beating through. The orange glow of streetlamps lit her and the sounds of cars and airplanes crashed in through the open windows. I stood beside her, both of still naked and we looked out at the light polluted sky to the world beyond.

"Maybe tomorrow we will just stay in here." She whispered.