In The Work Domain Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are for you. You only. No matter who else comes along to experiment with us, these are for you. Same with the plug. I want these things for us. I bought them as I knew you would like them and, appreciate them." Her eyes got very dark and serious and she turned her head again to stare into my eyes. "I feel very appreciated and wanted with, and by, you. I have not really felt that. Felt I can be me and still be wanted. You wanted me even after I had let someone else cum on me. Held his cock, almost sucked him off. You still looked at me as if I was the most important person in the world." Her eyes were watery as she spoke and I let go of her breasts to turn her to look at me.

"You are the most important person in the world to me, Hannah." I whispered as my eyes went blurry with moisture.

"Jerk" She mumbled. "Stop being so nice." she sniffed as a tear ran from one eyes, the other welling up ready to follow. "You were meant to say something dumb and make me laugh."

"Maybe that was a joke." But the tone of my voice was not convincing.

"Tell me it was a joke then." She sighed. I looked at her as her eyes sparkled with the tears. "Tell me." she whispered.

"I can't lie to you, Hannah."

She fell against me, the chains knocking onto my chest and upper belly, her tears running down my skin as she sobbed gently. I lifted her head back as she screwed up her face and I put my lips to one eye, then the other and kissed the tears from each. She sobbed a bit more and I kissed each wet cheek.

"These" she sobbed and gasped in air, "are good tears." and I pulled her close to me and squeezed her tighter than the clamps. "ouch" she said very very softly. "a good ouch" she added.

She made more ouch noises after she had recovered. "Can you take these off please." and she pointed to her squashed nipples. I reached up and pressed on the sprung side of the clamp and it opened as Hannah let out a little scream. "Fuck, it hurts more now!" and she gave me a gently slap.

"I can put it back on, if you like."

"Don't you fucking dare. Not yet." She stared at me and smiled. "Jerk."

I released the other nipple and quickly put my mouth over it to kiss it better. Hannah yelped then sighed as my mouth replaced the clamp. "How about you just stay attached to my nipples all day?" she giggled.

"I can only do one at a time." I said, and then licked the tender point.

"Good point, well made." She said and groaned in disappointment as I moved away, but quickly recovered when I took the other nipple into my mouth and let out a happy purr.

I went to find the camera and film, then looked at the wall that could act as a backdrop. Hannah helped by moving away some stuff, then we both pushed a table loaded with books to one side. Hannah stood against the wall and I checked her out through the viewfinder. All looked good.

"Is there enough light?" she asked, opening the curtain a bit more, but worried about the heat.

I checked with an app on my phone and it was good. The film was flexible enough to cope being underexposed too. As I pottered about, Hannah got a black shirt to try. She left it open and my mouth was the same when I saw her, the pale skin underneath, the swell of her breasts and the way the lines on her body now seemed highlighted, the crease where her torso dropped between her legs and the dark vertical line of her inner lips against her pale outer ones.

Next was the white shirt. It didn't look so great until she flicked it open so her dark nipples were visible. It would also look great if she was wearing the chains. My hands started shaking again as I loaded the film.

"Hey." She called and I wandered to the kitchen table to see what was happening. On the table were the butterfly clamps and the chain. She also had the plug and I picked it up and kissed it as she shook her head. "OK, I need to put on some make up."

I looked at her. "No, no you don't."

"I look plain."

"No, no you don't."

She stared at me and a flame of annoyance burned. "Some mascara?"

"Not needed." She looked at me and I feared she would hit me, this time hard. She stared and I saw the flame die down.

"The first morning we woke together I was waiting for you to look horrified, but you didn't bat an eyelid. I look terrible without make up, but I haven't worn any all weekend and you still call me beautiful."

I smiled at her. I wanted to say that she is totally beautiful, but suddenly got scared she would react badly.

She carried on staring at me. "Well?"

I took a deep breath and held her gaze. "You are beautiful."

The silence was horrible. I saw her lip tremble a little. "Jerk" she mumbled and she looked down. I exhaled. Her head slowly rose and she looked at me again. "Thank you." She whispered and wrapped her arms around my waist and squashed herself against me.

"OK, what to wear?" She said, chirpier now after a few minutes of hugging. I picked up the plug. "I knew you'd want that." She reached for the lube. "So, I guess you'll want a photo of me bending over then." She giggled as she drizzled the liquid over the tip of the bulb.

"Not necessarily, I just like the idea of you with it in, it's a very sexy thought."

"You better want a photo of it, mister." She laughed. "Also, want to help put it in?" That was an offer I never thought I'd get and I wasn't going to turn it down and soon Hannah was bent over the table, legs spread as I rubbed lube around her sphincter and pushed some into her anus. "OK, take it slow." She said and inhaled. I stood slightly to one side and pressed the tip to the knot of her anus and wiggled it as Hannah hissed at the metallic intrusion. I applied some pressure and she grunted and pressed back and I saw her sphincter open as the plug widened to spread her wide. She let out a little yelp as I pressed it and the widest point held her tight hole open and then her anus swallowed the plug and the shining green disc knocked against her puckered hole. "Holy fuck!" she gasped.

"How did you get that in at work and not have people knocking on the toilet door asking if you were ok?"

She laughed at the thought. "I gritted my teeth and also flushed to cover up any noise."

I laughed at the image in my mind and then bent to kiss the green disc, knocking it into her as I did so, causing a little yelp. "Jerk." She slid back onto her feet and turned to kiss me and I held her close as our tongues flicked together. "You just kissed someone with a butt plug in!" she laughed.

"Not for the first time." I added and she glared at me. "I kissed you the other day."

"Oh yeah" she laughed. "I was jealous for a moment."

I turned away and smiled, Hannah was jealous for no reason.

Hannah looked slightly anxious, fretting about what shirt, which clamps, if any and whether she was pretty enough for photos. I gave her a stern look, the one she gives me when I have my doubts. "OK, how do you want me... or, should I say, how do you want Anna?"

The first photo was just her, naked, her arms out wide, back to the wall, legs open. The next one had the butterfly clamps, then the chain. Hannah was soon into posing and stood in position as I opened the white shirt enough so her dark nipples showed, holding the material open. Hannah stood with her legs open and her hands on her hips, the shirt fully open to expose her. The black shirt was used, draping down her breasts to highlight the pale skin, shots take from the front and side. The chain sparkled in the light as it dangled between her breasts, partly covered with the black and then white shirt.

It was good that I bought four rolls of film as Hannah was getting very into this now. Next she wanted the plug shots and bent over, hands against the wall, legs wide. Her labia was exposed now and open and I stroked across the lips to get her fully spread, the inner lips hanging down as she bent forward.

"I have an idea, but I really don't think you'll like it." I said and she looked at me with her head to one side.

"Jeez, it must be bad!" she giggled.

I held up the chain clamps and she smiled. "What if..." the smile went... "we clamp this somewhere else." She looked confused. "Your lips."

"That will hurt like a fucking bitch!"

"We don't have to do them up really tight, just enough to hold for a photo."

Hannah looked at the ends of the clamp and down to her vagina, stroking over the mound and running a finger through her open labia. "Just put one on and let me see how FUCKING PAINFUL it might be" she giggled. So I knelt down as she spread her legs.

I set the adjuster quite wide and then screwed it out as it was nowhere near gripping I could see Hannah's leg trembling as I held the clamp up to her inner lip. I got it almost right and Hannah hissed at it held onto the labia, but then it slid off, her wetness making it too slippery. "I might have to do it tighter." and she threatened to hit me.

"Ow, fuck fuckity fuck!" Hannah bent over, took a deep breath and stood up again. "Fuck, that smarts!" I looked at her open pussy and one clamp was attached to an inner lip. I pressed to open it and then heard the sigh of relief from Hannah as it released the fleshy lip. I looked at the gap and adjusted the other clamp to something close and gently held the other inner lip between the fingers of one hand as I placed the clamp onto it. It was a bit too loose and began to slide off, so a minor adjustment was needed and then I slowly released the sprung part until I could feel it grip. I let go and it held on. "You better take this photo fucking quickly, mister." She mumbled.

Hannah took her position and then bent over with her legs wide. I knelt behind her and fastened a clip to her left inner lip and then the right one, holding the chain in my hand to keep the weight off her. She was hissing and swearing after the initial contact, but seemed to calm down, or just get used to the pain. I lowered my hand and the chain hung from her labia as I scuttled back and grabbed the camera to take the shot of her plug filled anus and chained pussy. I went back to remove the clamps between shots, but Hannah stood up and asked what the next pose was, the chain swaying as she moved. I wound the film on and got into position as she quickly put the black shirt on and leaned against the wall with her legs wide.

"It's not to bad after the initial shock." she mumbled as she took off the shirt and I held the butterfly clamps up to attach on their intended body part and Hannah leaned onto the wall and put her hands on her hips. "Glad I'm not the only one getting turned on." She giggled and looked down. I was hard by now, if not the sight of Hannah posing, then the attaching of ornament to her most intimate places was guaranteed to get me stiff. The clamps clattered onto the table. "Give me the camera and stand against the wall."

I gave her some quick instructions and she went to the book we had left on the floor to mark the focus distance and I stood against the wall. "Open your legs a bit." She instructed and I followed. She gave me the camera to wind on, then she asked me to stand sideways on, my hard cock in profile. She turned the camera sideways and I pointed out it was a square frame format, so there was no need. "Really? how odd." she said and turned the camera back to normal. "Oh yeah" she said as she looked through the viewfinder. "How many left?" she asked, trying to work out where the frame counter was.

"Two on this roll." I replied after I had wound the film on. Hannah knelt down and kissed my cock, then looked up and smiled.

"Is this too close?" I looked at the focus numbering and figured it would be ok and pointed the camera down as Hannah took the head of my cock in her mouth. The viewfinder showed her dark hair, not her facial features, just a nose and a top lip wrapped around my shaft. The final shot was of her behind, the plug clear to see and my cock halfway inside her pussy as I looked down and pressed the shutter.

"Time to change the film." I said.

"Time to fuck me." Hannah replied and walked to the sofa and bent over the end. I put the camera down and followed the green signal.

My breath was still taken away when I slid inside Hannah, still slightly disbelieving I was entering my biggest crush for years, still wondering why she was opening herself for me so readily. She gripped me tight, the plug pressing onto the top of my cock. I slid out again, my cock now wet from her. "Bedroom." I whispered.

Hannah turned and looked at me smiling, She stood and walked to the bedroom without saying anything, then moved to the middle of the bed, laid back and opened her legs, pulling her knees up to expose herself to me as I crawled over the bed to her., her arms pulling me up and close as her legs slid over my hips and wrapped around my back. I felt my cock nudge onto her body and we both moved our hips and her labia guided me, her hole opening easily as I pushed balls deep in one movement. Her arms and legs held me close as we made our final adjustments, our lips together, tongues fighting until our gasps forced them apart. I gave one final push as her cervix welcome the head of my cock like an old friend. wrapping around it tightly.

We began to move together, it was natural, her bent back enabling us to rock, her body and limbs holding me secure as my mouth searched for hers, or her neck, anything of Hannah to kiss as I moved deep inside her body.

I could feel the hard plug on my cock, but in this position it didn't stimulate me as much. I rested my arms either side of Hannah's head as we ground together, our moans and groans matching now as we both headed for the climax. Her hands pulled me close and fingers tightened on my skin as her feet pressed down on my bottom. "Close" was the whimper and I felt her body tighten around me. "So close" came another mumble, it was the last coherent word she said as it was just cries and groans after that as she gripped me tight with every part of her body. I could only reply by crying out in pleasure and emptying myself deep in her womb. The aftershock made us tremble against each other and our moans were muffled as we got enough breath back to kiss long and hard.

"Jesus, fuck." She whispered. "Every fucking time is great." She was holding my face in her hands, mainly to stop me kissing her as she wanted to breathe. I looked into her shining eyes to see them glow deep inside and she pulled me to her mouth.

I was still on top of Hannah and inside her. Propped on my elbows now, looking down at her, our noses just touching, the sweat running from mine to hers. "OK, what's bugging you now?" She mumbled as she looked into my eyes.

"Just worried about when it's not great. When the novelty wears off."

"Are you planning on losing your tongue or fingers anytime soon?"

I was confused. "Erm, no."

"Then shut up." She kissed my nose. "I know about the meds, what might happen, the side effects. You always turn me on. You know what, you did even before we hooked up, I had the hots for you for a long time, but the time wasn't right. Stop worrying and just give me orgasms." She sighed. "And hugs." she added. "Hugs and orgasms are great." Her eyes closed and she mumbled "hugs." and went quiet.

I laid on Hannah's bed, or, rather on Hannah on the bed as she drifted away underneath me. I tried to take the weight off of her, but when I began to drift she woke as I pressed down on her. "We better get up, we need food and coffee." She kissed my cheek. "And more photos before the light goes."

"OK, Anna." I mumbled and she laughed.

"I am not such a good model as her. Also, I don't want to pose with someone else inside me, only you." She slapped my back, "Get up, sleepyhead."

I looked down, Hannah was wide open and covered in our cum. She sat up and stared between her open legs. "Photo opportunity." she giggled and I stumbled off to load another roll of film in the camera as she slowly slid off the bed. I got into position as she stood against the wall. She had walked slowly from the bedroom, keeping her legs as tight together as she could. Hannah leaned against the wall, the black shirt hanging wide as she put her hands on her hips and opened her legs. The liquid ran free from her and was soon trickling down her inner thigh. She turned her leg slightly so the light caught the creamy smear for the photo. She turned and bent, the green plug now smeared with our cum and a dollop hung from her hanging inner lips.

She took the camera and got a photo of me, cock hanging down now, but obviously wet, the end streaked with my white cum. The focus was adjusted for a close up of my cock and I did the same for a photo of her recently fucked pussy, labia coated with liquid, lips still open and soaked and our cum trickling out.

Soon the roll was almost done and Hannah stood against the wall and I focused on her face, the frame filled with it, hair messy and tangled, clean from make up, her eyes shining. The last shot was of Hannah sitting on the floor, legs straight out wide. The cum had run down to her knee, so I positioned the camera between her legs to focus on that point, where the teardrop of my semen and her juice was resting. "Let's eat." she said as I wound the film on to finish it.

Hannah scooped items out of the fridge and assembled a salad and looked at it with disappointment. "There's something missing." she grumbled, but couldn't work out what, so gave up. She then came and sat down next to me, forgetting the plug and leaping from the chair as she had sat down too hard. "Fucking hell, the things I do for you." she laughed as she gingerly sat down.

We chatted about nothing and everything. I was concerned at how upset she had got earlier, so plunged in to ask what was on her mind, mine having been soothed by her words often this weekend. She looked at me as if I was crazy, but her eyes betrayed her.

"OK, I am a bit overwhelmed by this. In my mind, we'd have fun. I may have not been entirely truthful about just wanting to hook up with someone as I wanted some action. I set my sights on you, but, being the utter jerk you are, you were fucking impossible to seduce." She snorted and munched on her food for a bit. I just stared. She looked at me, put her food down and took a deep breath. "I like you, liked you back then when we were happy with others. One time, I was at work, dreaming of something and having a break and you walked in, oblivious as always. You got some pens and stuff, then went to get coffee and I watched every movement. When you saw me, you smiled the biggest smile and my pussy twitched! Seriously, you smiled and I needed to change my fucking panties!" She snorted again, even that was cute and sexy.

"A few months back I signed up for a swingers site, just to get some no strings action, but I just couldn't do it. I wanted some strings, wanted someone I liked and knew would respect me. I fucking wanted you." Her face was serious, her eyes blazing into mine. Discretion was the better part of valour, so I stayed quiet and just nodded. "I wondered how I could get you to realise I wanted you, so the coffee on the bench by the river came about. I knew I had to be pretty blunt, so decided to talk about sex and see if you got interested."

"It worked."

"Thank fuck for that!" she laughed. "Seriously, I have seen woman at work flirt for England with you and you laugh with them and then drift away. You, as I have said a lot, are a whole other kind of jerk."

"So what's bothering you now?"

Hannah looked me straight in the eyes, "You are in my head and in my bed." I looked at her with a mixture of confusion and utter confusion. "Waking up with you wasn't meant to be this hard. It was just sex. But..." her eyes drifted off as she continued "I like you in my bed." She blushed slightly. "I am dreading tonight when I am alone and the demons come again." The only thing to do was wrap her in my arms and hold her tight. So I did just that.